THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.1dc94a1de9ef27e9d0bd06a765976377.png

DC yesterday - Stop the Steal March.

I can call you a clown now or later? whichever you'd prefer.      Because my oldest friend and his wife live a short stretch off 1 in Arlington and I was literally playing Madden with him yesterday.      So... do you really think that picture, the tweet and your subsequent post aren't a complete and total lie?

29 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I can call you a clown now or later? whichever you'd prefer.      Because my oldest friend and his wife live a short stretch off 1 in Arlington and I was literally playing Madden with him yesterday.      So... do you really think that picture, the tweet and your subsequent post aren't a complete and total lie?

Where's the lie ?

image.png.92d019e842a6ed3ca53b302f5744bcc6.png

Might be a different city nearby, but thought it was DC.

Still happened and pic is legit, so it's no big deal.

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Where's the lie ?

Still happened and pic is legit, so it's no big deal.

The lie IS the pic and you know good and well it isn't from the rally yesterday.   Ever been to that city? Likely not, given your posts you've probably never ventured outside of your 4 walls.   But if you think DC had a few million people marching yesterday, well...  then you're probably twice my age and half my IQ.  

P.S. the pic associated with that tweet and post is from 2018.  Took me all of 45 seconds to prove that since, obviously I didn't think to take pictures of the streets while I was there this weekend.  

This is called pathological lying.  So if people are willing to manipulate even the smallest of things like that, I guess liberties with more wild stories (like Marines landing in Langley LOL) are easily outright bullshit then, no?
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The lie IS the pic and you know good and well it isn't from the rally yesterday.   Ever been to that city? Likely not, given your posts you've probably never ventured outside of your 4 walls.   But if you think DC had a few million people marching yesterday, well...  then you're probably twice my age and half my IQ.  

P.S. the pic associated with that tweet and post is from 2018.  Took me all of 45 seconds to prove that since, obviously I didn't think to take pictures of the streets while I was there this weekend.  

This is called pathological lying.  So if people are willing to manipulate even the smallest of things like that, I guess liberties with more wild stories (like Marines landing in Langley LOL) are easily outright bullshit then, no?

So it is, my mistake.

Not my picture, there are several pictures of the event floating around that are quite similar - I posted another and a video as well.

I even see some of the same buildings, so the area seems to be the same.

It happens.

Never been to DC.

I've been through NJ / NYC and have no desire to go back.

Feel better now ?

Maybe you should scrutinize the MSM too the same degree - you might learn they've been lying to you far more severely than you think I am.

7 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Never been to DC.

Maybe you should scrutinize the MSM too the same degree - you might learn they've been lying to you far more severely than you think I am.

Shocked.

Deflection.  We're discussing your propagation of misinformation that you didn't bother to vet first.    I'm well aware of what passes for news these days.

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Shocked.

Deflection.  We're discussing your propagation of misinformation that you didn't bother to vet first.    I'm well aware of what passes for news these days.

Oh, I like how you selectively take things out of context and misrepresent them.

I confirmed that I made a mistake, and why I made it.

Go look in a Mirror.

20 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, I like how you selectively take things out of context and misrepresent them.

I confirmed that I made a mistake, and why I made it.

Go look in a Mirror.

There was nothing to be taken out of context here, you're misapplying that phrase.      

This thread is proof of why you make this mistakes repeatedly and would not bother to double check your own work like any good author.

You're a fucking clown, JF.    Said it a long time ago.    

Ugh, here we go again, though the last one was supposed to be for the Election, and we all know what happened with that.

More or less this is the Election riots that were expected, and they'll likely be worse now.

image.png.6f73f5ce4a9bc4d05f22ebddd5a504a5.png

image.png.19471c87f3aa09609685b7c02d655186.png

The DNI report is likely the catalyst - doesn't mean the Public will know what's in then

image.png.fa6704396de8a6626c9d587225fc5d9d.png

EO referenced is about Foreign Election interference, and there was a lot and it was off the charts.

It may also contain the real Election numbers from either the Frankfort Servers or from NSA collections as results went overseas before returning to the US (Dominion machines).

I've seen reports on the numbers, and if they hold up  the Left is going to go Bat$hit crazy - it's the slaughter that was being seen early on before all the coordinated vote counting stop.

image.png.2e1220d7747a4a89c69f98ba8023213a.png

image.png.7f7379c369caea15c0735c0212846c23.png

image.png.6b6b7c0a9dd98a313f99c2f7259ddb07.png

image.png.0326230726480cc23fc6fa0fc1c5e62e.png

EO deadline by Friday (I think it's in already).

Lots of Military links/positions showing up.

Court failures.

Foreign interference.

Hard to believe, but I hope folks can see where this is going.

This is serious on a level no one here could have ever dreamed of, and there's going to be more coming out.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

and I remember all of the usual posters on here ranting about how liberals thought Obama was the Messiah.... ha ha ha 

Guess I just expect too much.

No, Trump is not the Messiah, that is not what this was about, as is highlighted in the second attached Tweet in the post.

The point is what is coming in the next several weeks, and that if anyone can deal with it, it's POTUS.

He's been under attack since before he even became POTUS, and he thrives on chaos.

30 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Guess I just expect too much.

No, Trump is not the Messiah, that is not what this was about, as is highlighted in the second attached Tweet in the post.

The point is what is coming in the next several weeks, and that if anyone can deal with it, it's POTUS.

He's been under attack since before he even became POTUS, and he thrives on chaos.

Yes, we get it, your Q boner rages for Trump

Nothing is going to happen btw. The thing you've let consume your life is a joke. 

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 28m  · 

Mo Brooks: ‘Trump Won the Electoral College‘ --- I Can Be a Part of the ‘Surrender Caucus‘ or I Can Fight for Our Country
  • Thanks 1