THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.28f32b9ac65007abedf9a76096e429ff.png

More Swamp creatures, trying to run out the Clock.

This seems to confirm what I've heard elsewhere that it could be ~ Jan 18 before this is settled, was hoping it was wrong, but not looking like it.

Does give more time for Court cases to work through the system, but I'm looking at these as just an exercise in exposing how corrupt everything has become.

The Solution is elsewhere.

image.png.e1b02886fae3ef8f710d0c4b2164a87b.png

Chief Justice Roberts' Lesbian Cousin: He'll Rule in Favor ...

Roberts’ mother is Podrasky’s godmother, the L.A. Times reported. Podrasky told the Times that Roberts knows she is gay. She hoped to introduce her partner Grace Fasano to him in Washington, the

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3856843/posts

Chief Justice Roberts Unusual Adoptions Investigated
Voat ^ | OregonAngel2

Posted on 6/18/2020, 12:20:58 PM by Oregon Valkyrie

Multiple media sources have said the Roberts had trouble adopting their children. They had made multiple attempts to adopt without success. Married in their 40’s natural birth at that time was virtually impossible.

"Lisa Tucker McElroy’s John G. Roberts Jr.: Chief Justice reveals that their adoption experience was “long and difficult.” In the summer of 2000, a birth mother chose the Roberts to adopt her baby. … Another adoption agency had called them. They called back, and the agency offered another baby.

Jack and Josie were born just four months apart.

The exact circumstances of Roberts’ adoption remain a private matter. The New York Times denied rumors that it was investigating Roberts’ adoptions.”

https. ://heavy. com/news/2017/01/jack-josie-roberts-john-roberts-children-family-adopted-inauguration-supreme-court-chief-justice-jane-ages/ (Note: My submission was blocked because of banned domains. Not being able to tell which ones of many, I added spaces in the urls.)

It is relatively easy to adopt children who are from disadvantaged groups, or who have medical issues. It is a lot harder to adopt a child who is healthy and white. They wanted children who looked like them - from Irish genetics.

Irish law 1) generally prohibits the adoption of Children to non-residents, and 2) also does not permit private adoptions, but rather has all adoptions go through a public agency with a public review board.

http ://adopt.com/ireland/

“Almost no children are ever approved for intercountry adoption. Thus if the child is born there they are subject to these laws. On the other hand Brazil has lax laws and is a largely corrupt country still where money talks and gets things done. It's much easier to fly a pregnant woman to give birth in an "adoption friendly" country like Brazil. “

https ://www.quora. com/Why-did-John-Roberts-involve-a-third-country-in-the-adoption-of-his-children

Evidently Roberts arranged for this adoption through some sort of trafficking agency, that got the children out of Ireland and into that Latin American country, from which they were adopted, thereby circumventing two Irish laws.

In fact the secretive adoption was admitted to have been from a country in Latin America:

“… there is some confusion about where they were adopted from. According to the Underneath Their Robes blog, an Associated Press report claimed that they were “adopted from Latin America.””

• Thanks 1

Axe, I was just heading in that direction, but I had not yet seen this video.

Suggest all watch that video = Solarwinds Orion exposure posted a couple days back.

In regards to the Report due Friday being delayed.

image.png.54d2abb65e10e70258bae7f3f01d26d3.png

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2175-joint-statement-by-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-fbi-the-cybersecurity-and-infrastructure-security-agency-cisa-and-the-office-of-the-director-of-national-intelligence-odni

image.png.de9fb3164aa60cb2a55f70129208409a.png

image.png.23eedf6e392e58e3c623e60a31be41b5.png

image.png.639378ea27a661d8cd25ed043a5a0f6b.png

image.png.dc37fb82aec5858524cfcdd94477b1e6.png

I had thought this was due to the Snow storm getting ready to hit DC, now not so much.

image.png.f65ada06dbaf95ae1d530c62da599a35.png

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Nuclear weapons are not connected to the internet.

Solarwinds is a Management/Interface system, not a Router.

I have seen reports from DoD personnel saying they've used the buggy mess.

Network management doesn't mean it has to be via Internet, it can be an isolated Network or EM (Radio/Satelite) etc.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Solarwinds is a Management/Interface system, not a Router.

I have seen reports from DoD personnel saying they've used the buggy mess.

Network management doesn't mean it has to be via Internet, it can be an isolated Network or EM (Radio/Satelite) etc.

Wrong.

Weird.

Why is Fake News still pushing this as being real ?

image.png.e38de7092f8e3f8858070f6bf1620425.png

image.png.c85312461d411888a29536abb34c01b0.png

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2451652/statement-on-transition-activities-by-acting-secretary-of-defense-miller/

Personally, I think it would be good News if the briefings were cancelled   .   .   .   so why are they trying to push that this is happening ?

🧐