THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Just now, Axe said:

The ignore function is a good thing ;)

Always hold out hope that something will spark realization too what is really going on.

Look at how far things have come since all this started   .   .   .   the reality is worse than what has become common knowledge.

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll ?

No - Power, Money, Sex, Drugs, etc   .   .   .   this is what rules those that we've elected to rule over us.

For those paying attention, it's not that we've really had a choice, the game's been rigged since before we were born.

Only now, we have a chance to flip the tables and truly break free.

For those that still don't believe this past Election was corrupted, you need to take a serious reassessment of what transpired.

Most Americans currently believe the Election was compromised, and the number is growing.

I've posted far more examples than I intended too (or wanted) of the corruption that occurred.

Too me, the logic/numbers of what I've seen dictated a massive win for POTUS, and a (disdained) guy hiding in his Basement during most of the Campaign logically had no chance.

(Still believe it was a massacre based on what I was observing).

Sadly, I've had to do that (post examples), but it turned out to be necessary.

It's not over, and it's likely to get pretty crazy, but ultimately POTUS is still going to be in Office for 4 more years.

The Spin Doctors are going to present an entirely different picture, but ultimately, they too will Hang with the rest of the Traitors that have participated in the latest Coup.

Yes, I still believe there are going to be Tribunals.

If you haven't observed the total failure of our Judicial System over the past few weeks, you're not paying attention.

This is rapidly moving to the only recourse we have to bypass the corruption of the Courts - one last shot in progress (and there is a little hope on that front).

I would like to say it's smooth sailing from here on out, but there are still some challenges ahead.

Ultimate victory is ours, but it's not going to be quick and easier (wish it were otherwise).

Just a matter of Faith and realizing this is our last shot.

image.png.1e319688c87abfb262c85e4dcd41fc40.png

If anyone follows what others of different Nations say regarding our current situation, you will quickly see how much truth they see in this (^) statement.

All others (Nations) have fallen, we are the last.

They also never had what we have had.

image.png.a2deb5e03adc57d1cbbabb628d280228.png

Hokey ?

Truth.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So you're sharing the posts of a fake congressman's twitter that's clearly just a troll? 

You're a moron. Merry Christmas

Excellent find !

Even digging myself, the profile has grown from 2014 from ~4K to ~86K, but does seem to be an ambiguous account.

Ultimatly, the GA numbers are going to turn out to be bogus (too many other vectors showing fraud), nonetheless, good find, but the level of fraud is so vast it supercedes all else.

Maybe dig into how many Millions (RINO) Kemp stashed away in Hong Kong (via relatives) from China for going in whole Hog with the Dominion POS's.

Yea, he and a few other GA high level POS's are in bed with China   .   .   .   America for Sale.

Merry Christmas !

Let me know what you find on those items.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:58 PM, JAFBF said:

It's been posted in a couple different places over the last few days.

Patience is key, there is a lot of other stuff going on right now - wait for it.

You have been saying wait for it since your lord and savior lost. So you just aren't smart enough to figure out what is real and what is not. 

On 12/24/2020 at 9:59 PM, JAFBF said:

Excellent find !

Even digging myself, the profile has grown from 2014 from ~4K to ~86K, but does seem to be an ambiguous account.

Ultimatly, the GA numbers are going to turn out to be bogus (too many other vectors showing fraud), nonetheless, good find, but the level of fraud is so vast it supercedes all else.

Maybe dig into how many Millions (RINO) Kemp stashed away in Hong Kong (via relatives) from China for going in whole Hog with the Dominion POS's.

Yea, he and a few other GA high level POS's are in bed with China   .   .   .   America for Sale.

Merry Christmas !

Let me know what you find on those items.

BTW, Parody account or not, those numbers were correct.

That was from Election Night.

Where it gets interesting is as they "found" approximately 300k votes over the next days (which is illegal/invalid in itself).

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You have been saying wait for it since your lord and savior lost. So you just aren't smart enough to figure out what is real and what is not. 

This one has a pretty firm expiration date.

And you're going to see, he didn't lose, which is why I'm posting all these State Election bits when I really didn't want too, but it's become necessary.

On 12/25/2020 at 12:59 AM, JAFBF said:

Excellent find !

This isn't a "find". It's 15 seconds on google. 

You're at the point where you literally believe anything you read if it confirms your nutjob conspiracy theory. 

You aren't sad anymore. I don't feel sorry for the lonely old man that got wrapped up in something. You're just an idiot to me now. Nothing more. You're too stupid to take that extra 15 seconds to look into any of this. 

You're a stupid fool. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2020 at 12:22 AM, MLD Woody said:

So you're sharing the posts of a fake congressman's twitter that's clearly just a troll? 

You're a moron. Merry Christmas

Nah- representative elect- along in the company of the QAnon gal Georgia? way?   

Point is- it's been called a Fool's Errand to contest the electoral votes. I suppose if the nut job right wingers want to contest every state and force it into a debate, they can spread the insanity out over several days- IF they want to.  Their problem is, a House Representative can object- but they have to have a Republican Senator agree right along with them to even force a debate. Even Mitch is discouraging Senate Republicans to not do so... 

Then the House Democrats will go out for a cup of coffee, let the nut jobs rail for their allotted two hours, and do a straight party line vote- and torpedo the objection. Rinse, wash repeat as many times as necessary.  

Sad Woody- very sad. Some are so wrapped up in delusions and conspiracy- they're beyond hope. Why I won't stick around here much after Joe is #46.  

On 12/26/2020 at 8:09 AM, MLD Woody said:

This isn't a "find". It's 15 seconds on google. 

You're at the point where you literally believe anything you read if it confirms your nutjob conspiracy theory. 

You aren't sad anymore. I don't feel sorry for the lonely old man that got wrapped up in something. You're just an idiot to me now. Nothing more. You're too stupid to take that extra 15 seconds to look into any of this. 

You're a stupid fool. 

If you've been paying attention, you'll see that the last ~15 pages have been about multiple different aspects of Election Fraud all around the County.

They had to go whole Hog because they got slaughtered worse than they thought they were going to be.

You saw the Screen shot of Election Night numbers and the relating numbers showing the relationships.

Doesn't seem like too much to look into to me.

You're going to find out as MSM dies that a lot of News bits are going to be coming from all sorts of places.

Doesn't matter if it's Daffy Duck, as long as the info is good - this was such a case.

7 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

If you've been paying attention, you'll see that the last ~15 pages have been about multiple different aspects of Election Fraud all around the County.

They had to go whole Hog because they got slaughtered worse than they thought they were going to be.

You saw the Screen shot of Election Night numbers and the relating numbers showing the relationships.

Doesn't seem like too much to look into to me.

You're going to find out as MSM dies that a lot of News bits are going to be coming from all sorts of places.

Doesn't matter if it's Daffy Duck, as long as the info is good - this was such a case.

This. Right here

THIS is why you're an idiot. The source ABSOLUTELY MATTERS

You're so far down the rabbit hole with this conspiracy theory you'll believe anything from anywhere as long as it supports your nutjob theory. 

You aren't a sad old man that got caught up in something that ruined his life. You get no pity. You're just a moron. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

This. Right here

THIS is why you're an idiot. The source ABSOLUTELY MATTERS

You're so far down the rabbit hole with this conspiracy theory you'll believe anything from anywhere as long as it supports your nutjob theory. 

You aren't a sad old man that got caught up in something that ruined his life. You get no pity. You're just a moron. 

I'm referring to the Name/Avatar/etc.

Quit being dense.

24 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Quit being dense.

It's what he does..

No amount of proof will make a difference..

Lately he's decided to throw insults he would never have the nads to utter in person because he can't dispute the fact the election was stolen  ;)

Kinda like the rest of the squad.

32 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I'm referring to the Name/Avatar/etc.

Quit being dense.

I know what you said. Not bring dense. You just said you'd count Daffy Duck as a source if you liked what the post said. 

THATS THE POINT

You've lost all ability to judge what a realistic source is. 

Again, you've lost any pity at this point. And that post is the perfect example. You're an idiot. Trump lost. He isn't taking back the presidency. There is no great conspiracy. 

You're wrapped up in something started by a few guys as a joke and you're pulling attention from actual issues. 

I hope, once Biden is sworn in, you just fall back into your hole. I hope all of Q does.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I know what you said. Not bring dense. You just said you'd count Daffy Duck as a source if you liked what the post said. 

THATS THE POINT

You've lost all ability to judge what a realistic source is. 

Again, you've lost any pity at this point. And that post is the perfect example. You're an idiot. Trump lost. He isn't taking back the presidency. There is no great conspiracy. 

You're wrapped up in something started by a few guys as a joke and you're pulling attention from actual issues. 

I hope, once Biden is sworn in, you just fall back into your hole. I hope all of Q does.

Hypothetical :

George Carlin has a Twitter account, is everything he Tweets going to be a joke ?

12 hours ago, Axe said:

It's what he does..

No amount of proof will make a difference..

Lately he's decided to throw insults he would never have the nads to utter in person because he can't dispute the fact the election was stolen  ;)

Kinda like the rest of the squad.

Let's be honest, if Trump won you wouldn't hear a peep.  He lost, so this is the result.    Yes, he is absolutely that guy.   What's the court case count?  1-40? 

General rule of thumb, if something is harder to prove than it is to disprove, then it's probably bullshit.  

Only the most gullible are hanging on at this point.  Don't let that be you.  (And yes, I would have zero hesitation telling you that in person) 

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Let's be honest, if Trump won you wouldn't hear a peep.  He lost, so this is the result.    Yes, he is absolutely that guy.   What's the court case count?  1-40? 

General rule of thumb, if something is harder to prove than it is to disprove, then it's probably bullshit.  

Only the most gullible are hanging on at this point.  Don't let that be you.  (And yes, I would have zero hesitation telling you that in person) 

You're simply making your case albeit wrong, according to your pov.  You weren't insulting so I would have no problem hearing that in person and you or anyone else would have nothing to fear by stating that simple pov in person.

It's when the personal insults start which Woody seems to doing more and more.. That is when you have to ask? Would he have the sack to do that in person..

I've thought that was always pretty clear.