THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Let's be honest, if Trump won you wouldn't hear a peep.  He lost, so this is the result.    Yes, he is absolutely that guy.   What's the court case count?  1-40? 

General rule of thumb, if something is harder to prove than it is to disprove, then it's probably bullshit.  

Only the most gullible are hanging on at this point.  Don't let that be you.  (And yes, I would have zero hesitation telling you that in person) 

The matter of proven election fraud is legit. Election fraud is dangerous to our country no matter who benefits. Note - if Pres Trump had won, and it was only the reps who committed the fraud - all hell would have broken loose in the House, The Senate, all of the msm, activist liberal democrat judges would go berserk and issue orders to cease and desist, etc etc etc.

The simple assumption of, as an example, the U.S. Supreme Court not HEARING the case - doesn't mean there was no evidence. As roberts reportedly said - he was afraid of riots from the left - because there were no riots to deal with when they decided Bush vs Gore.

38 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

excited season 2 GIF by Portlandia

LOL LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Let's be honest, if Trump won you wouldn't hear a peep.  He lost, so this is the result.    Yes, he is absolutely that guy.   What's the court case count?  1-40? 

General rule of thumb, if something is harder to prove than it is to disprove, then it's probably bullshit.  

Only the most gullible are hanging on at this point.  Don't let that be you.  (And yes, I would have zero hesitation telling you that in person) 

Problem here is Trump did win, and you're going to see it play out in the next month (hopefully not longer).

If this had been a legitimate loss I'd not be here continuing this thread.

No way is this a winning Campaign.

image.png.53bf2f2677642e7b67aece769616d4b3.png

The demographics don't support it either (fewer Black, Hispanic, etc support).

Yea, he's lost the lower Courts (actually they refused to even look at the cases), and the SC threw out the Texas (multi State) case on some BS "standing" nonsense.

They have agreed to hear the next case (and there are a lot stacked up for the SC on this).

There is a purpose too this, it is to show how corrupt everything is, including the Judicial Branch (see above).

Their job is to rule unbiasedly based on Law, not legislate from the Bench (they have no authority for that).

People are posting examples of Election Fraud left and right, but you and others are refusing too believe it.

We're telling you, but you just won't believe it until it is shown too you - that is what is going on, and is coming.

I have no problem with this at all, as long you're not yelling and screaming in my face while doing it.

I would actually agree with your point if there were not other going on.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 3m  · 

“Breaking News: In Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than there were voters. This alone flips the state to President Trump.”

WTF? The moron put it in quotes then doesn't give a reference. I guess he doesn't understand how to use quotes. NCJ, what a dumbass.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I have to agree, but with that thought in mind....so does the Russian Collusion narrative that was pushed up our ass for several years.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

“Breaking News: In Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than there were voters. This alone flips the state to President Trump.”

EXACTLY.

what is it about the naysayers who refuse to believe the evidence?

The supreme court WOULD NOT HEAR IT BECAUSE OF "STANDING" which is bogus in this case....

roberts feared riots.

did not mean no evidence.

yeesh.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

All 3,000 of them ?

Like he has on other disasters ?

This one is interesting though, it's the first time POTUS hasn't commented (that I've seen yet) on an incident such as this.

There are some really interesting threads being unraveled on this incident though, still coming in, hard too really make sense of it yet.

Damned if it's not starting to look like this though :

image.png.20c8f135de1f3bd032c01f6bb632b47d.png

For those that were here when this took place, really strange event that is still not settled, but seems to indicate a White Hat Op.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

For those still believing the Judicial system is pure.

image.png.741860c263868abcffdb54d1d5e5d2dc.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/obama-appointed-judge-delays-sentencing-kevin-clinesmith-inauguration-day/

Bets on what happens here if Biden were to get in ?

He will award him the Presidents highest honor to a civilian.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

(long version) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/7fYP9Z9wdlP0/

Maybe we need to wonder if Biden is going to even make it until inauguration.

The "unopposed" option is still not off the table.

Ah, so this account got nuked do to this Tweet - there's a tremendous censorship battle that's been going on for some time for those unaware.

Have lost tons of good accounts due to these biased corrupt bastards.

Here's a backup from another account.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

image.png.73efdabea3b4b57da8d1fa346bafed63.png

Lot more going on here that should be getting clearer with the continuing exposure of how severe and who all was involved in this.

More to come, there's a long way to go yet.

Quick sidebar.

image.png.577261e5c3d307bbf3c3e0a6c4c5d664.png

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

$ $ $

image.png.2b995efdebe68df93e5dca58daf31abc.png

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/asymptomatic-transmission-of-covid-19-didnt-occur-at-all-study-of-10-million-finds

image.png.129e8f50bf0f8af3947cb6f562f8101f.png

image.png.c8736776425ec69f8d39ffb5afdb42bc.png

These Leftist Tyrants are actually making lists, here.

image.thumb.png.c087d7cbf0f1293b50b119de64189b87.png

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic

Where are all the Bio Hazard bins for all these contaminated Masks ?

image.png.1c7f964308bb2852f33278df0b5a53bc.png

image.png.30170065243d9fec62e4b83af6b84113.png

It's all about Power and Control.

When this farce is over, people need to remember this going forward.

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

you're literally sourcing Facebook mom Karens....     it isn't even a joke anymore, you're actually doing it

if only they were Daffy Duck

get help

Yet here you remain..  The door is where it's always been Sonny

Another take.

image.thumb.png.0f131aa443b23b3038990c2a18fd579c.png

image.thumb.png.fdf02eba7d7cabd349377ff788b95da9.png

Here's another plausible scenario.

Trump wins in one of multiple ways possible, the Left is super pissed, and quite literally on the verge of Civil War.

To neutralize this, Trump upon winning, states the Elections are going to be re-run, via the "Operation Warp Speed" Troops currently deployed for Vaccine delivery.

No rigged Machines - people will see the true magnitude of victory there really was, and I would be surprised to see Biden just drop out cause he'll know his Goose is cooked.

This would push the Inauguration out to about March 4 is the date being bounced around.

Pie in the Sky ?

Could be.

It depends on several other things currently going on.

There are a few States still too be resolved, Elector process, and SC cases.

There is also the Speech I am still waiting for.

I would think this has to be before the 6th, but it really depends on what is needed at that time - there's a lot of other things going on.

There is also supposed to be something that comes out on the 1st (?) that POTUS signed some time ago.

Nobody knows what it is, but it's supposed to be something big.

I recall hearing about this some time ago, but have no idea what it is.