THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yep, I posted that on the previous page - thanks for reposting it.

image.png.b1a1502744528bc8ac680e091e5d14e7.png

because now that the msm couldn't ignore the grotesque corruption of the biden crime family, and the

sick sleaziness of hooris...nobody with any decency as a human being would show up....

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.389ffd212eb4d55178af13329be501b7.png

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/you-may-need-a-covid-19-passport-to-travel-in-2021/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

image.png.e1cfcb6260d8d9a2f6810ddf0350d6ef.png

Never happen ?

Just like folk would never be locked down in their own homes (if lucky) ?

Crazy Person GIFs | Tenor

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

do you need a Civics lesson on what taxes are?

Hilarious, as I'm computing and paying monthly sales tax on just one of our businesses, I don't think I need shit from you POE 🤣

In fact it's occurred to me that between local, state, federal, tangible, property and income tax. I'm sure I've forgotten a couple taxes I pay but it's conceivable that I may pay more tax in a year than a lot of people (possibly even you ) make. Nah, shove your civics class up your ass Sonny.

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 11m  · 

Pleased to announce that Kelly Loeffler & David Perdue have just joined our great #StopTheSteal group of Senators. They will fight the ridiculous Electoral College Certification of Biden. How do you certify numbers that have now proven to be wrong and, in many cases, fraudulent!
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

This is doubtful to be settled tomorrow.

I'm expecting it to go until the "Eleventh hour" so to speak.

Really sucks, but they plan to exhaust/expose the Judicial system before moving onto other options.

I'm hearing 18th/19th, and it may even slide past that as indicated in the clip above.

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 2h  · 

The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.

those relevant elections were dirty. Everybody now knows it. Those states that allowed it to happen - do not deserve to benefit from their large scale electoral fraud. This must never happen again.

27 countries have outlawed mail in ballots for the very reason that it enables massive fraud.

39 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Eq_CciVXYAAjHL6.jpg.793279be71420d61aed5f2fc0fd217c0.jpg

So according to JAFBF all those Courts were fraudulent too... After Biden gets his 270+ votes tomorrow, that's the next step. BTW Cheetos, Pence doe NOT have the power reject electoral votes. Even if he tried to- the more sane members of the Senate would shoot that coup attempt down as Thune said "like a shot dog". Congress can toss a state's electoral votes, but it's a pretty steep hill to climb. But the Lyin' King is so deep in his alternate reality, he doesn't realize that. 

again,

the courts chickened out to hear the cases. It doesn't mean they didn't have merit.

They said the filers of the suit "did not have standing".

that does not mean "has no merit".

Stupid is as stupid does.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

again,

the courts chickened out to hear the cases. It doesn't mean they didn't have merit.

They said the filers of the suit "did not have standing".

that does not mean "has no merit".

Stupid is as stupid does.

Not all the courts ruled this way.  Many have been outright dismissed after being heard...  as they should.    

Stupid is, indeed.

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Not all the courts ruled this way.  Many have been outright dismissed after being heard...  as they should.    

Stupid is, indeed.

not all did. The major ones in the news, including the supreme court did.

here's a list of them - keep in mind, a lot of the judges were democrats, including Josh Shapiro, the sleazy judge in PA.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

for instance, from the above link:

"

Nevada

With Trump narrowly trailing Biden in the state, the Trump campaign has backed two cases to impact the counting of ballots:

1. To impose an injunction on the automated signature-verification machines used in Clark County as ballots continue to be counted.

A federal judge rejected the request on Nov. 6, ruling that federal judges should not be involved in state election administration and there is no evidence Clark County is doing anything unlawful.

The backstory: The Trump campaign held a press conference on Nov. 5 introducing Jill Stokey, a Nevada voter who claimed that when she tried to cast a ballot, she was told someone had already cast a mail-in ballot in her name. She alleged that the signature verification technology used in Clark County, the most populous county in the state, enabled someone to cast a mail-in ballot in her name. Her lawsuit asserted, without evidence, that “lax procedures for authenticating mail ballots” had resulted in “over 3,000 instances of ineligible individuals casting ballots.”

Aaron Ford, Nevada’s Attorney General, called Stokey’s allegations “absurd.” “While the Attorney General’s Office normally does not comment on pending litigation, I feel compelled to dispel the misinformation being circulated to undermine the public’s trust in our election,” he said in a statement.

"

NOTE: this is Nevada's AG:

image.png.d5e3803b705f8bad296adbedfe4e465f.png

Aaron D. Ford

Nevada Attorney General
Aaron Darnell Ford is an American lawyer and politician serving as the 34th Attorney General of Nevada, since 2019. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as a Nevada State Senator for the 11th district from 2013 to 2018, which encompasses parts of the Las Vegas Valley including portions of the communities of Spring Valley and Enterprise.