THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Dems doing things you don't like and an elite shadow group of liberal hollywood child eating rapists that only Trump can save us from are two very different things

You are a moron

unnamed.gif.7b2443d2015963e068a22b366266

On 4/14/2021 at 7:30 PM, Axe said:

No matter how factual that may be, the MSM will never report it. Hence the people will never know. And the lemmings like Hoorta and Woody wouldn't be swayed if they did..

image.thumb.png.7efdebb82da1d2d9b5ff69e1622f242e.png

image.png.30f2e7e457b3bfed0ae6f24decac7774.png

Could not only flip the Election, could total invalidate the entire Election.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a dangerous idiot

LOL.

Dangerous ?

How so ?

I've pretty much expounded that I'm too old to be a threat to anyone   .   .   .   I (and many others) just want to be left alone - quit F'ing with us.

Since you're here, got some goodies for you.

image.png.9cd75318adbb11427476e9deb54c2e53.png

https://breaking911.com/ufo-caught-on-camera-pentagon-confirms-leaked-images-and-video-are-authentic/

image.thumb.png.82aab450132c908df9c0478d266141f0.png

In other words these are ours.

Some on here may recall where these were predicted to be in flyover of the WH on July 4 2019 (may have been 2018), and they actually did.

I posted the video from a Television Broadcast shortly there after.

I haven't looked, but I seriously doubt it is still there after the multiple Twitter purges we've had since then   .   .   .   what are they so afraid of ?

Maybe we'll find out somewhere around this upcoming 4th of July (+/- time)   .   .   .  

Bonus :

image.thumb.png.f5fdc8a914eb2eff80fe57860a44e77e.png

😁

This is a real pic   .   .   .   keep in mind the upcoming June Declass on this subject.

• Haha 1

On this one, I'm assuming most folks reading these postings are old farts & male as am I.

image.png.475589d71a3bdb1960e66dded49e5b41.png

image.thumb.png.c9ffaa5b27e1ab9a4ba035f04a110a7b.png

Yea, even Women that have gone through Menopause years back are having this happen.

There is even an article (I never posted) about a Sr PFizer Exec saying this causes Sterility in Women.

Couple articles on that actually.

I actually addressed this on the Male side many months ago, I don't doubt it affects both sexes, though here we are seeing the more obvious impact.

Considering this is one of a few pet project of Eugenicist Bill Gates and Assoc., it's not really surprising.

The MF'er doesn't even have a College Degree, yet people take what he says in fields he has zero experience if it's Gospel   .   .   .  

I've been beating around this for some time, but the Agenda 21, 2030, and Georgia Guide Stones directives are more than just fantasy.

We're actually living through their plans right now, as much as people don't want to acknowledge it, that's where we are.

The Vaccine die off (kill off in time) is just one part of it.

Recall the Level 4 BioLab in the Heart of our Country (prone to Tornado's & Flooding just for starters).

That's our Breadbasket   .   .   .   the primary source of our Meat products, as well as other items.

This Lab is being relocated from an Island on the East Coast, which has had it's share of issues (hidden from the Public), to the center of our Country.

"What could possibly go wrong" is an extreme understatement, but it falls within the scope or their plans.

image.png.90770c5340229378706c75ef37d39a5d.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/food-prices-are-rising-aggressively-and-even-corporate-media-admits-its-only-going

One of their weapons of control over the people.

There should be no hunger throughout the World, but yet there is because   .   .   .  

The question is, how bad does it have to get before we turn around ?

Personally, I grow weary of this "Movie", though I know and understand the purpose / objective.

Just on this page of my postings, how far along do you think we are to waking people up to what is going on ?

image.png.30363046914a41e01169e57d8048090e.png

.   .   .   because they're no longer "Royals", and haven't been   .   .   .  

Psychic shocks incoming   .   .   .  

Some that are thought "dead", are not dead, and some that are thought "alive" are dead   .   .   .  

Maniacal laughter to ensue   .   .   .  

tenor.gif?itemid=5505432

• Confused 1

The spin :

image.png.b7a48d7e2d8d2a09324063f28c260cde.png

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/13/world/climate-change-covid-19-lessons-equity/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_content=2021-04-13T19%3A06%3A27&utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social

Reality :

image.thumb.png.6df23126673841dae0b588712e8e7c68.png

😆

Woody's more of an "expert" on this than these putz's.

Nevertheless, I'd personally be looking at facing the later, as that is what is coming.

Yea, there may well be +/- deviations in the next few years, but ultimately we are entering a Solar minimum, how severe is yet to be determined.

For the Great Lakes area, I'd expect things to be pretty ugly in the upcoming years.

Well blah.

Was going to go into other issue (of many), but time has run short.

Let's start with "Lost cause ?"   .   .   .   not even   😃

Not even sure where too start   .   .   .   keep in mind, it's Friday, let's have some fun at the DS's expense   😆

image.thumb.png.85a3e9de36782b695ebcb3a966dd19cb.png

image.thumb.png.43d98f1cf5f9f9b02eba0c72901c68a0.png

Like I've been saying, expect this to go off the charts.

While the above is not an "Official" reflection of what is really going on, it may be taken as an indicator of what is really going on.

I've posted quite a few items on the current insanity of this situation (and there's lot's more), recently, but without an active high level Security access no one is going to know the real details.

Anyway, what I've posted reflects possible high level engagements on a least three fronts if not more.

If real, we're in for some serious trouble.

If "part of the Plan", we're going to be scared $#!tless at what is going on (in a short order of time) in the very near future.

The ultimate result being we're all okay.

How far will all this BS (Political / Military) go ?

No idea.

I expect very trying times in the short term, how long and how far reaching I don't know.

It has to get people's attention (to wake them up), so the harder asleep they are, the worse is will be for everyone else.

Yea, it totally sucks.

Not my plan, but to salvage as much of Humanity as possible, that's what we're looking at.

Said this was coming a long time ago, it still is.

Lot of things going on we all don't know about    .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.247da3a47d2fce0927ad2c1d9fceef6a.png

Fed dead (already shown) ?

IRS ?

😂

Troubling times indeed   .   .   .   😆

Time heals all wounds   .   .   . 

.   .   .   things not dead that were so thought   .   .   .  

image.png.1be1de9a7c12f97aed39e9af9f5f1b15.png

As true today as yesterday.

Forecasts accurate today, more so than years ago.

Surprises yet to be discovered.

So AG Barr was complicit in holding back info on SPYGATE ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/really-working-administration-lot-ways-trump-administrations-peter-navaro-deep-states-ag-bill-barr/

This is a gut-punch when we really believed he (Barr) had "America First " at heart when he was appointed. 

And the SPYGATE / FBI / STEELE DOSSIER  would see the light of day.

and like AXE's sentiment  - Durham's work/report is on the chopping block with AG Garland at the helm. 

IMG_3103-1-360x188.jpg

On 4/18/2021 at 5:40 PM, FairHooker11 said:

So AG Barr was complicit in holding back info on SPYGATE ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/really-working-administration-lot-ways-trump-administrations-peter-navaro-deep-states-ag-bill-barr/

This is a gut-punch when we really believed he (Barr) had "America First " at heart when he was appointed. 

And the SPYGATE / FBI / STEELE DOSSIER  would see the light of day.

and like AXE's sentiment  - Durham's work/report is on the chopping block with AG Garland at the helm. 

IMG_3103-1-360x188.jpg

I've seen things both ways.

Jury's still out for me on this one.