THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Back to WW IV (WW III USA won vs USSR).

Add to posts yesterday :

image.thumb.png.3e7eec5a2e20fc4b433a33b2ba6edf38.png

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-03-26/taiwan-reports-largest-ever-incursion-by-chinese-air-force

image.png.aac1a0dabbc1ddc234043859fc0c4115.png

China / India issues as well :

image.png.f2b941cdb37cdc45e2901e21ee47032c.png

Ya'll know Trudeau invited China to train in Canada for Winter Warfare ?

Rumors for/against China having troops on both North and South US Borders - again, yes and no, so no definitive answer   .   .   .   even with video.

So :

China / Tiawan = US.

China / Phillipines = US

China / India (has been engagement) = US

Russia / Ukraine = US (NATO)

Russian / US Air incursions (excessive) = US

Russia / Turkey = US (yes, there has been engagement) (NATO)

Russia / Syria = . . . (could be really bad)

Mediterranean - Turkey / Greece (both NATO, vs each other) / Libya / Syria / Iran / Israel (minimum) = US   .   .   .  

Lunacy, right ? :

image.thumb.png.e20391b7e95292e507482d77b3dd445c.png

Odd, that the MSM is not covering any of this, but nonetheless, it is occurring.

China (CCP) is at War with the World, most of the World just doesn't realize it at this point.

CV19 = Biological Warfare

US Election Fraud = Warfare

US Currency Counterfeiting = Warfare

US Ballot Counterfeiting / Election Interference = Warfare

Expect Ukraine, Syria, then Tiawan kickoff.

China really wants Tiawan, but US has Defense Treaty with Tiawan, and Tiawan has Nukes which it plans to use in defense.

China (CCP) just sacrificed (~80M) millions of it's own people to CV19 (long story I'll not go into)   .   .   .   with a Pop of over a Billion, how many do you think they are willing to sacrifice to get what they want.

We're talking true Communism here, look at the History / Deaths of Communism in even recent History.

CCP at War with the World, they likely don't care at the losses with the Pop basis they have.

Hong Kong and CV19 losses, as well as releasing a Bio Weapon on the World show that.

So far, I think we've (US) stalled them at least twice on the Bio front.

First time I posted a few years ago with the Military landing/assault in downtown LA (spun as an exercise) - hindsight.

Didn't know what exactly it was at the time, but posted there was some type of bad Bio Crap thwarted back then - and I didn't even like mentioning, you can go look it up.

Trump closing the Borders early (despite Dem opposition) blunted the second assault of CV19.

Still say it (CV19) is not as lethal as MSM is portraying it, but it will be some time (if ever) before the real truth is exposed.

Getting too long on this, let's see what happens in the next day or so - lots going on.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Ya know, I expect things to continue along these lines for several more months, and I understand that - no hard feelings.

If you're not seeing how things are getting crazier and crazier each day, you're really missing The Show.

Step back, take a deep breath, put aside your (perhaps justified) anger at me, and assess the insane BS coming out.

Is there any resemblance to "normalcy" in what we are seeing right now ?

If you're honest, you can't possibly say these past few years are anywhere near to be "normal", unless you are quite young.

The last few month have only accelerated the rate of insanity.

Reality is so far off the scales right now that even I have a difficult time coming to grips with it at times.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else here at this point, I'm primarily going to focus on the "anomalies" to common sense/existence.

I've deferred many items to Cal & Vambo at this point (per topics), as I don't have the time to research and post every item I come across.

Bash at Will, I will try to clarify/address as time permits, but things are only going to get crazier/worse for some time now.

Willful ignorance is a waste and annoys me. That is what you are doing. Even worse, your willful ignorance and desire to feel special has created a cult that actually is affecting the real world. You're part of a group of delusional losers looking to feel some worth in life by acting like there's some conspiracy that they're "smart" enough to see.

You were just proven wrong about one of your Q dipshit posts and you just kept going, deflecting, without missing a beat. 

You're a lost cause and it's a shame. You've ruined the remainder of your life. And as you spew this asinine shit you're convincing other idiots and dragging then down with you.

Thinking the last few years is weird and thinking there's some massive satanist elitist hollywood liberal cult that eats babies and only Trump can save us while you receive secret messages over 8chan from "Q" are two very different things 

The latter is the belief of a low intelligence individual that has zero successes in life and is just looking to feel special and to feel part of a group. It's a dangerous cult 

You're a moron

16 hours ago, hammertime said:

He reads every word

you post J. !!

That how Folks get woke.

Hes hooked .  Learn to sort thru it birdboy, it’s not all true but some is interesting 🤔 

I said early on I wouldn't get everything right.

No one does, even the Professionals get things wrong more than people realize.

What's interesting, is that some things I said long ago are just now starting to come to light as being right.

A few of them are going to be quite surprising.

I suspect one is going to be a knockout.

Interesting too see how things shake out.

The Woodpecker’s Head - Evidence of Design

image.jpeg.292bdb04dfd063fe42aadf3e364843de.jpeg

Jun 19, 2018 · The woodpecker has a relatively small brain that is packed tightly in the skull. The surface is also smooth, unlike human brains, and this spreads the force over a greater surface. Of key importance is the fact that the woodpecker knows precisely …

North Korea.

image.png.ede60c7f141cfe72633f2e06014f7bb8.png

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/01/foreign-diplomat-collective-exit-from-north-korea-russian-embassy-staff-strict-covid-restrictions

image.png.f6d16f53e2da38dcfa63dac1c5a68494.png

Something's apparently us in South America too, haven't been able to look into that too much.

Don't forget the ME / Eastern Mediterranean - things getting warm there as well.

Odd, how all of a sudden the whole World seems to be catching fire   .   .   .  

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

image.png.c4704d3bd8ef19fd41e4267887aba3ee.png

Damn good match this one - Hair, Hair line, Brow line, and weight are off just for starters, but still damn close.

Zuckerberg ?

Oh yea, something going on there the past week.

Not something I have time to follow much right now, along with Jack and the other Social Media crooks.

If I stumble upon what I saw again I'll tag this for ya, no time to scour everything again - he's got problems.

What really sucks about our Judicial System, other than it's extremely corrupt, is it takes so damn long to get things done.

2020 ? I'm surprised things have moved at all.

Talk about getting really weird.

The Ever Given was the first ship to ever have the issues it had in the entire time the Suez (Zeus backwards) has been operating.

image.thumb.png.8e5ec6970dc5ae8311c3d3e00d828e17.png

Jeff Bezos (of Amazon) in the area ?

Gotta be another one of those coincidences   😆

So like I was saying about incidences in the Suez :

image.png.3baeabbec442be7f68ae02b42f7b3e08.png

It don't stop there though :

image.png.bdfbc6fa8563f14e9481afd9beb9e63f.png

So, three incidents in a couple weeks, two in one day   .   .   .  

Minerva (Owl - search Hildebeast Emails for this) ?

Nike ?

OMG - 😂

White Hat Ops - all.

Review your Mythology   .   .   .  

• Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.a30a448afb770dbc5915193471d7a401.png

image.thumb.png.1d4e5667f1a8737f6a358952ac20cadd.png

https://www.newsweek.com/taiwan-strait-powder-keg-that-could-set-off-world-war-military-expert-warns-1581277?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1617724240

And of course, shens going on in the E. Med as well today.

Posting all this for your awareness / preparedness to things building up.

A lot of it I've mentioned before, and things I've said to expect this year I still see coming - maybe even at an accelerated pace.

Some things, I'm not sure there is preparation for (preps = neutral, doesn't matter).

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.58895b5340c88c5a7885355cb9cbaaed.png

Add in the numerous Simpson predictions, and how "scripted" is all this really ?

image.png.0d42d8ca06f51cb6d7e471f2678e1f94.png

How many of us grew up with visions of this for our future ?

What happened ?

How much is/was real vs how much is/was SciFi ?

.   .   .   standby   .   .   .  

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.c4704d3bd8ef19fd41e4267887aba3ee.png

Damn good match this one - Hair, Hair line, Brow line, and weight are off just for starters, but still damn close.

Zuckerberg ?

Oh yea, something going on there the past week.

Not something I have time to follow much right now, along with Jack and the other Social Media crooks.

If I stumble upon what I saw again I'll tag this for ya, no time to scour everything again - he's got problems.

What really sucks about our Judicial System, other than it's extremely corrupt, is it takes so damn long to get things done.

2020 ? I'm surprised things have moved at all.

Better comparison.

image.png.b0fd35499a3d958f3377c86a017f663b.png

Ah, and this Clown (the one on the right), was just making a speech a couple weeks ago   .   .   .  

image.png.b4149b85524f7744d41e9dc35f829469.png

Anyone want to claim this is the same person ?

Seriously ?

Ohh, here's a goody.

image.png.084352632e459960acc5b5fe5210841c.png

image.png.12e04de5cd721aaeb5c50a591a6a3d44.png

Or,

image.thumb.png.5d51aecfe61df1b53eed4d4ed15c2102.png

The Teeth in the second are spot on, the only deviant I can see (from better picture) is the Ear - outside of that, slam dunk.

Always said "she" has the neck of a Football Player - oddly not as notable in these pictures   .   .   .  

Like the one on the left here - neck's bigger than mine :)

image.thumb.png.c3a0e9ab99ca70d321a0b3ea3c129dee.png

Yea, just another "anomaly".