THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You're insane

You're seriously descending down a staircase into madness. You're posts are getting more batshit insane.

hqdefault.jpg

On 4/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, MLD Woody said:

You're insane

You're seriously descending down a staircase into madness. You're posts are getting more batshit insane.

Insane Person for an Insane World ?

Are you paying attention too the madness going on, you think anything about this is "normal" ?

Do you even care ?

Wish I could say it's about wrapped up, but there's even more coming.

You like those Gun EO's today ?

How about the Border ?

You know they're letting these people through with Covid and who knows what other diseases.

They're coming from all over the World, so whatever is there is now going to be here as well.

They've added nearly $5T of debt in the last couple months, most of which is going to other Countries.

Ink may be worth more than the Bills they're printing endlessly soon, if they can keep that and Paper in stock.

image.png.e867d4df96248a706069c024eb803af1.png

Just the bigger ones, there are others I've highlighted recently.

Don't forget, Bidan gave China access too our Power Grid - pretty brilliant stuff huh ?

I'm just wondering which is first - Financial Crash/Collapse or the Defcon warning.

It's all madness.

Who's been running the World for thousands of years, the people or the "Elite" ?

So who do you think has been in charge of how History has been reported / taught over all that time ?

image.png.2a3f15e2ee644381b07e6148b4489ec3.png

Yep, fun times   .   .   .  

image.png.9406dd8cddd15e9c3d735e92b7927a6e.png

Well, a lot of it is/was.

image.png.ceb8e3b84037b96bd8a40f27996c936c.png

Been a while since I posted this, fresh perspective now ?

They didn't need the Vaccine for Covid (Coronavirus - where's that "d" ?), they needed Covid for the Vaccine.

Yea, more insanity.

image.png.c5006786010e1e0283a06c5255e3c824.png

https://www.globalresearch.ca/6000-increase-reported-vaccine-deaths-1st-quarter-2021-compared-1st-quarter-2020/5741588

• Upvote 1

image.png.0cc2ce5e5a2e414de69ebbee96187e80.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/troubling-discrepancy-in-montana-county-mail-in-ballot-review-gets-state-level-attention

There's one of the New England States (MA?) getting ready to do an audit as well (posted the "errors" a few weeks ago).

AZ Election Board is throwing a hissy fit over the full audit / recount the State Senate voted on.

Still things going on in the other States as well, two of the above weren't even thought about as having issues.

It systematic of Dominion voting machines.

This reminds me of something.

Back in the 2016 Election, how many folks remember the reporting where the DHS (O Administration) was tagged for attempting to access several States voting systems ?

Got spun into the Mueller BS probe, but the States ID'd that it was the DHS, there are probably articles still out there on it.

Just something odd came up about it, in as to how the DHS was accessing them   .   .   .   seeing as it's illegal for voting machines to be hooked to the Internet.

You know, the same thing that just happened again in the 2020 Election.

Parts and pieces, old habits and all.

DH, I still owe you that Reptilian post   .   .   .   gonna wig some folk out when I do it    😁

Have one or two others that fall in that category as well   .   .   .  

This could be right up your Alley, she's in the Cleveland downtown (?) area :

image.png.5126ffaa0b72456f94b447d211224592.png

For sure the date is off (applies to different story anyway), but claims to have had this at one time (damn, she's sharp).

Just for grins :

image.thumb.png.a17b2152b1f7712c89249bb3e9b8b299.png

Silver Certificates, haven't seen one of those in a long time   .   .   .  

.   .   .   and those Keystone RAM chips   .   .   .   😄

Used to work for J.O.B. on some really dirty $hit (hint, just drop the O and think very high up).

Tippy Top.

Turned Whistleblower, or just expired NDA ?

I'd say the later, there are quite a few things she will not talk about, at least at this time.

No, not related to your Reptilian question, but it could be Biblical :

image.png.91f793d9865ffc7f4b85fe225818b0bd.png

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20838461/

Hmmm, now that I think about it, it may actually touch upon both.

Too dang busy lately, falling further and further behind .

Anti vaxx conspiracy theorists are fucking morons trying to feel special. Unfortunately, their idiocy puts the rest of society at risk..

Get fucking vaccinated you dipshit 

If you have the Vax (experimental as it is), and it "works", then why do I need to be Vaccinated as well ?

Are you really that concerned for my Well-Being, or are you just repeated the Mockingbird Media rout (propaganda) ?

Really, the same thing goes for all those porous Masks everyone lives by these days.

If yours works (it doesn't - as a smart Egg you should know that), why do I need one ?

No, haven't worn one yet, don't plan too, and definitely will not be taking their poison.

For those that have taken this Chemical Cocktail, based on current Medical standards, it seems that your best hope is that you got the Placebo, since this is still an Experimental test.

If you've been paying attention, then you'll note that I've often posed the question - "Is there more Money in Cures or Drugs ?".

What have I said over the past few years on this subject ?

I've shown Patents to the cure for AIDS, but it's been ignored (HCQ may even have a huge impact on that, as well as Cancer and other Ailmenta).

Years of Drugs and Therapies versus a few months of a long (decades) proved Drug to treat vs cure   .   .   .   where is the $ ?

You know how much it sucks having to look at things like this (Life/Pain/Death) that way ?

That's where we're at right now, neither of us can change that at this point.

Woody, I respect your tenacity as my adversary supreme on this thread.

I'm not being flippant in saying that.

I'm throwing mininum 75% accuracy (way more, but for arguments sake), but none the less you still stand by your beliefs (right or wrong).

I truly respect that.

I imagine this back and forth will go on for some time, and though you may Academically hold the higher ground, the truth of what has/is going on will be in my favor.

No, the Academics of your time I am not denigrating (I think), the more recent has been designed for our downfall.

Your (more in a transitional Education Environment), versus my more "Old School" exposure will continue to conflict for some time.

Not saying one is totally better than the other, but there is more likely a midpoint somewhere between the two.

Guess we'll see in the not too distant (I hope) future.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

If you have the Vax (experimental as it is), and it "works", then why do I need to be Vaccinated as well ?

Are you really that concerned for my Well-Being, or are you just repeated the Mockingbird Media rout (propaganda) ?

Really, the same thing goes for all those porous Masks everyone lives by these days.

If yours works (it doesn't - as a smart Egg you should know that), why do I need one ?

No, haven't worn one yet, don't plan too, and definitely will not be taking their poison.

For those that have taken this Chemical Cocktail, based on current Medical standards, it seems that your best hope is that you got the Placebo, since this is still an Experimental test.

If you've been paying attention, then you'll note that I've often posed the question - "Is there more Money in Cures or Drugs ?".

What have I said over the past few years on this subject ?

I've shown Patents to the cure for AIDS, but it's been ignored (HCQ may even have a huge impact on that, as well as Cancer and other Ailmenta).

Years of Drugs and Therapies versus a few months of a long (decades) proved Drug to treat vs cure   .   .   .   where is the $ ?

You know how much it sucks having to look at things like this (Life/Pain/Death) that way ?

That's where we're at right now, neither of us can change that at this point.

Woody, I respect your tenacity as my adversary supreme on this thread.

I'm not being flippant in saying that.

I'm throwing mininum 75% accuracy (way more, but for arguments sake), but none the less you still stand by your beliefs (right or wrong).

I truly respect that.

I imagine this back and forth will go on for some time, and though you may Academically hold the higher ground, the truth of what has/is going on will be in my favor.

No, the Academics of your time I am not denigrating (I think), the more recent has been designed for our downfall.

Your (more in a transitional Education Environment), versus my more "Old School" exposure will continue to conflict for some time.

Not saying one is totally better than the other, but there is more likely a midpoint somewhere between the two.

Guess we'll see in the not too distant (I hope) future.

My god you're a fucking moron. Your idiocy is so bad you're a danger to those around you. Christ. 

You can admit I'm smarter than you but then still cling to these batshit theories you read from other crazy people on the internet. You aren't "street smart". You're a dumbass believing Q theories and blindly believing trash on the internet.

Lockdown plus social media was damaging to our most intellectually susceptible population. You've proven that time and time again. Kicking off your response proving you STILL don't understand how masks work. Jesus.

There is no "adversary". You're a moron, and you've gotten dumber. Like all conspiracy theorists you just want to feel like you "get it". Like you're special. But you're a moron that is pushing dangerous misinformation.

Thank god younger generations at least understand how the internet works and won't fall for this shit ... 

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

You are way to polite J.

Woody wants to blow you, he just has a hard time asking you.

not wanting an experimental vaccine doesn’t make you anti vax either

Polite ?

Maybe Hopeful would be a better classification.

I know we all get PO'd at what the Left is doing to this Nation, I do too.

Problem is, a lot of them really don't know what they are doing or what is really going on.

No, I'm not claiming to have the inside track of everything's that's going on, but I'm at least in the Ballpark.

Everything going on now is intentionally confused.

We all wish we knew exactly (or at least a good ideal as to) what was going on, but in the really Big Picture, we're not going too until things are over, if even then.

i can make some pretty fair guesses, an as time passes, they seem to be more and more accurate, but there's no guarantee that will continue.

As much as it sucks, the confusion as to what is going on right now, the better.

End game is we win, when that is or how ugly it will be getting there is another story.

My god you're a fucking moron. Your idiocy is so bad you're a danger to those around you. Christ. 

You can admit I'm smarter than you but then still cling to these batshit theories you read from other crazy people on the internet. You aren't "street smart". You're a dumbass believing Q theories and blindly believing trash on the internet.

Lockdown plus social media was damaging to our most intellectually susceptible population. You've proven that time and time again. Kicking off your response proving you STILL don't understand how masks work. Jesus.

There is no "adversary". You're a moron, and you've gotten dumber. Like all conspiracy theorists you just want to feel like you "get it". Like you're special. But you're a moron that is pushing dangerous misinformation.

Thank god younger generations at least understand how the internet works and won't fall for this shit ... 

Never said Education meant you were smarter than anyone.

There are probably more "Un-Educated / non Degreed" people Wiser than anyone on this Board.

Degrees are nice (in the hardier fields - STEM), but most are worthless.

Q, hasn't posted anything for a long long time - way back last year as best I recall without going into dig mode.

In fact, the implications of the very last Q post = "We're not gonna take it".

Decode that as you will, but seems pretty straight forward too me.

Q, Q, Q,   .   .   .   most interesting that you brought that up.

Some amazing multiyear deltas coming too fruition these days   .   .   .   "Future proves Past"   .   .   .   "News unlocks the Map"   .   .   .  

Project Looking Glass.

Philadelphia Experiment (also a Movie).

Might want too research these items, and "ignore" the fantastical aspects of them   .   .   .   just look at the meat of them   .   .   .   

Misinformation ?

Do you deny that the CV Vaccine is a 1a (or at best a 2) level Pharmaceutical Drug, and is currently only authorized under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) guidelines ?

Sorry, my wife (Nurse) has done Pharma Drug study work (level 4), and even at that level there are "issues".

Level 2 / 1a is insane on general Pop, do you see the number of Deaths / Miscarriages resultant from these concoctions - I've posted about them ?

Younger Generations ?

You are truly deluded as too what is going on in the current Education of the "Younger Generations"

Most, are no longer taught Cursive, so they have no idea what the Constitution says other than what someone tells them.

How many other "Ancient" writings does that apply too ?

Huge question for you, how can a relatively simple Mathematical problem have more than one solution ?

I'm not talking about Quadratic or higher level Equations here, just simple Add / Subtract / Multiply / Divide.

This, is our current reality.

As the Mathematical Genius you purport yourself too be, I suggest you take a very hard look at what the future Generations are being taught.

I'm assuming this has slipped your attention, if not   .   .   .  

Not a direction I planned for this Evening, but yet so it is.

Im with you J - NOT taking this vaccine... just more info to share

https://z3news.com/w/dr-judy-mikovits-50-million-people-die-america-vaccine/

at around 27 min mark - 

“Most people don’t realize the vaccines do not prevent infection. You’re injecting the blueprint of the virus and letting a compromised system try to deal with it. And worse, it doesn’t go in the cells that a natural infection would, that have lock and key receptors, gatekeepers, so that only certain cells can be infected, like the upper respiratory tract for a coronavirus. Now you’re making it in a nanoparticle which means it can go in every cell without that receptor. So, can you imagine the damage of bypassing God’s natural immunity and allowing the blueprint for coronavirus that also has components of HIV in some strains, meaning you can infect your white blood cells. So now you’re going to inject an agent into every cell of the body. I just can’t even imagine a recipe for anything other than what I would consider mass murder on a scale where 50 million people will die in America from the vaccine. The numbers from the XMRV’s (xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus) and the vaccine injuries for the (past) 40 years support that.” -  Mikovits

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dc3UNRdV9KeH/

• Thanks 1

image.png.7113d0956ac050fc9ed2c46fdbe36935.png

More and more Players, starting to sound like a Free for All.

Defcon warning, whether it comes or not :

If it's synthetic, there may well be Blackouts as well (pieces to explain in previous posts), to simulate EMP (China Grid control minor).

If it's the real deal, nothing anything can really do about it anyway, no one in targeted areas would be able to vacate in time.

"WarGames".

We basically had this scenario a few years back (minus Blackouts) in Hawaii.

Those that Poo Poo that event also dismiss the logistics of multiple Buttons being pushed from various locations.

It boils down too, what is it going to take to get the attention of the majority of people ?

An Alien Invasion ?

There's a High Tech plan for even that, look at some of the Hologram Tech I've posted about in other threads.

Mad World.

There are fewer and fewer Movies that don't have truth in them that people just don't realize.

I've lost track.

6 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Im with you J - NOT taking this vaccine... just more info to share

https://z3news.com/w/dr-judy-mikovits-50-million-people-die-america-vaccine/

at around 27 min mark - 

“Most people don’t realize the vaccines do not prevent infection. You’re injecting the blueprint of the virus and letting a compromised system try to deal with it. And worse, it doesn’t go in the cells that a natural infection would, that have lock and key receptors, gatekeepers, so that only certain cells can be infected, like the upper respiratory tract for a coronavirus. Now you’re making it in a nanoparticle which means it can go in every cell without that receptor. So, can you imagine the damage of bypassing God’s natural immunity and allowing the blueprint for coronavirus that also has components of HIV in some strains, meaning you can infect your white blood cells. So now you’re going to inject an agent into every cell of the body. I just can’t even imagine a recipe for anything other than what I would consider mass murder on a scale where 50 million people will die in America from the vaccine. The numbers from the XMRV’s (xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus) and the vaccine injuries for the (past) 40 years support that.” -  Mikovits

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dc3UNRdV9KeH/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits#:~:text=On November 18%2C 2011%2C she,a computer%2C and other material.

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Never said Education meant you were smarter than anyone.

There are probably more "Un-Educated / non Degreed" people Wiser than anyone on this Board.

Degrees are nice (in the hardier fields - STEM), but most are worthless.

Q, hasn't posted anything for a long long time - way back last year as best I recall without going into dig mode.

In fact, the implications of the very last Q post = "We're not gonna take it".

Decode that as you will, but seems pretty straight forward too me.

Q, Q, Q,   .   .   .   most interesting that you brought that up.

Some amazing multiyear deltas coming too fruition these days   .   .   .   "Future proves Past"   .   .   .   "News unlocks the Map"   .   .   .  

Project Looking Glass.

Philadelphia Experiment (also a Movie).

Might want too research these items, and "ignore" the fantastical aspects of them   .   .   .   just look at the meat of them   .   .   .   

Misinformation ?

Do you deny that the CV Vaccine is a 1a (or at best a 2) level Pharmaceutical Drug, and is currently only authorized under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) guidelines ?

Sorry, my wife (Nurse) has done Pharma Drug study work (level 4), and even at that level there are "issues".

Level 2 / 1a is insane on general Pop, do you see the number of Deaths / Miscarriages resultant from these concoctions - I've posted about them ?

Younger Generations ?

You are truly deluded as too what is going on in the current Education of the "Younger Generations"

Most, are no longer taught Cursive, so they have no idea what the Constitution says other than what someone tells them.

How many other "Ancient" writings does that apply too ?

Huge question for you, how can a relatively simple Mathematical problem have more than one solution ?

I'm not talking about Quadratic or higher level Equations here, just simple Add / Subtract / Multiply / Divide.

This, is our current reality.

As the Mathematical Genius you purport yourself too be, I suggest you take a very hard look at what the future Generations are being taught.

I'm assuming this has slipped your attention, if not   .   .   .  

Not a direction I planned for this Evening, but yet so it is.

Christ your stupid. I'm not basing any level of intelligence on education. I'm basing it on your 200+ pages of rambling delusion. And it's absolutely gotten worse recently. You've spiraled further into the gutter. 

And yes, older folks with nothing going on for them are much more susceptible to Q bullshit. This whole board makes that very clear. 

You believe anything on the internet that supports your batshit theories because it makes you feel special and smart. That's it. End of story. You're so far in the hole it's probably terrifying for you to admit you got tricked. 

If you were flat earth, whatever. No harm. But you're actively making the world a worse place for others. 

Fucking open your eyes and realize you're believing bullshit 

You're a moron

And it looks like you're attracting other dipshit anti vaxxers... As they post bullshit from illegitimate sites and discredited "doctors". 

Anti vaxxers are a perfect example of morons wanting to feel special and hurting society as a whole with their stupidity

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

yes and what little I know about the virus - I do know that the info regarding the studies date back to HIV / Aids research of which Mikovits and Fauci were involved in.

It shouldnt surprise you DH that wiki is a user edited site that can be manipulated to skew info. 

Epoch News ( another journalism source ) did the famous "plandemic " video released early last year ( and then blocked) in which Mikovits goes into why she was jailed. 

There are alot of skepticism to be looked at - not easily dismissed. 

And no Im not an anti vaxxer, Ive been immunized for all the childhood diseases that have been miraculous in its days of discovery etc..

But a vaccine developed in under a year with no known track history on its side effects is to be trusted out of the box?  nah...

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And it looks like you're attracting other dipshit anti vaxxers... As they post bullshit from illegitimate sites and discredited "doctors". 

Anti vaxxers are a perfect example of morons wanting to feel special and hurting society as a whole with their stupidity

That actually sounds like your MO Woodrow. I know a few medical professionals, physicians and RNs included who, while not hard core anti-vaxxers, are skeptical. I am not one of them but the arguments they make have logic to them.  I am not sure if there is a waiver one must sign to protect the companies from lawsuits but just because that's the issue has to tell you that there is a risk involved that we don't know about yet.

(Just for the record, because that's where you usually go, their reasons have nothing to do with religion or politics.)

WSS

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

It shouldnt surprise you DH that wiki is a user edited site that can be manipulated to skew info. 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/fact-checking-judy-mikovits-controversial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral

image.png.222ee4f5f6a34c62c88dce9867cf9861.png

Pretty effective huh ?

They never denied they didn't know for sure how effective these were going to be, now we know.

Looking like boosters every 6 months = $$$

Really, I'm pretty tired of posting CV / Mask stuff, but you never know when things will "click" and be a start to tying things together.

I'm referring more to News items than awareness / assessments by people.

I've seen some concerning things the last few days on this, but I'm hoping there's a significant disinfo portion too it, so I'm going to sit on it until I get a better picture.