THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Just as an FYI in regards to Covid, and may or may not apply to Ebola as it is based on Immune System effectiveness (could all be total BS).

So far, no one with a Blood level of 40 nanograms / ML of Vitamin D have been admitted to a Hospital for Covid issues.

Likewise it seems, 22 milligram (or microgram ?) per pound of Vitamin C is a good target.

No, I'm not a Doctor, these are some good stats I've come across the last couple weeks.

Still believe HCQ & Zinc are good for CV as well.

Anyway, the thoughts are the same levels should be good for the incoming Ebola as well, as all these Vitamins do is impact your Immune System.

If it's up to snuff, you're in much better shape for anything that comes done the line.

There is actually a pretty interesting story relating to Vitamin D, the Sun, and what is currently going on, but it would take a bit more time to go into than what I have right now.

41 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

First of all, let me say I'm still looking into this.

I'm posting this as the source (Tore) has more exposure too this type of thing than anyone I've seen before (Medical & DS Operation / Intel Contractor)   .   .   .  

She's nailed some incredible things to date, and I'd put a high degree of confidence in what she says (currently living in the Cleveland area as well).

image.png.ae97221cc9884caa6af7fe8a52e620af.png

https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/four-people-being-monitored-for-ebola-virus-in-oregon/

Let me summarize this as best as I can.

Swine Flu is/was more contagious, as the Vaccine was developed with Porcine Cells (Pig)   .   .   .   yes, for the Muslims, that means if you took this Vaccine you have Pig Cells in you.

With Porcine DNA introduce to your Immune system, apparently this makes you more susceptible too catching the Swine Flu.

Sidenote :

My wife got a Flu Vaccine this year that was based on Dog DNA (this fact was erroneously mislabled)   .   .   .   she damn near ended up in the Hospital from an adverse reaction.

Similarly, some Covid Vaccines have Monkey DNA as a basis, and since this is still an experimental drug, some shots are actually Placebos, and some are real.

Anyway, from what has been reported, the Monkey DNA is not really the issue for Covid, but for the incoming Ebola it is an entirely different story.

See, there are multiple strains of Ebola, some affect Monkeys and not really Humans   .   .   .  

19 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Just as an FYI in regards to Covid, and may or may not apply to Ebola as it is based on Immune System effectiveness (could all be total BS).

So far, no one with a Blood level of 40 nanograms / ML of Vitamin D have been admitted to a Hospital for Covid issues.

Likewise it seems, 22 milligram (or microgram ?) per pound of Vitamin C is a good target.

No, I'm not a Doctor, these are some good stats I've come across the last couple weeks.

Still believe HCQ & Zinc are good for CV as well.

Anyway, the thoughts are the same levels should be good for the incoming Ebola as well, as all these Vitamins do is impact your Immune System.

If it's up to snuff, you're in much better shape for anything that comes done the line.

There is actually a pretty interesting story relating to Vitamin D, the Sun, and what is currently going on, but it would take a bit more time to go into than what I have right now.

41 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

First of all, let me say I'm still looking into this.

I'm posting this as the source (Tore) has more exposure too this type of thing than anyone I've seen before (Medical & DS Operation / Intel Contractor)   .   .   .  

She's nailed some incredible things to date, and I'd put a high degree of confidence in what she says (currently living in the Cleveland area as well).

image.png.ae97221cc9884caa6af7fe8a52e620af.png

https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/four-people-being-monitored-for-ebola-virus-in-oregon/

Let me summarize this as best as I can.

Swine Flu is/was more contagious, as the Vaccine was developed with Porcine Cells (Pig)   .   .   .   yes, for the Muslims, that means if you took this Vaccine you have Pig Cells in you.

With Porcine DNA introduce to your Immune system, apparently this makes you more susceptible too catching the Swine Flu.

Sidenote :

My wife got a Flu Vaccine this year that was based on Dog DNA (this fact was erroneously mislabled)   .   .   .   she damn near ended up in the Hospital from an adverse reaction.

Similarly, some Covid Vaccines have Monkey DNA as a basis, and since this is still an experimental drug, some shots are actually Placebos, and some are real.

Anyway, from what has been reported, the Monkey DNA is not really the issue for Covid, but for the incoming Ebola it is an entirely different story.

See, there are multiple strains of Ebola, some affect Monkeys and not really Humans   .   .   .  

You're a fucking idiot

MH, I pray you got either a different variant or the Placebo.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So anyway, a follow up to possible upcoming late Summer items (some say June, but this stuff always slides) :

Makes me think of Cydonia   .   .   .  

Disappearing Celebs   .   .   .  

Lockdowns, few, if any new Movies / Series   .   .   .   where are they really ?

image.png.8442b5108cf245129adb99779f46607b.png

Pedo, that has nuked her account recently.

image.thumb.png.3602da1aa351106b9ec5b4610bacdb79.png

Last Tweet, 2/20   .   .   .  

image.png.92086f0f53ff891c7e65dc92b24efa8d.png

🤔

Is "nothing" really happening (LeBron enroute) ?

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Crisis Actors are real, some are more aware of this than others.

My god you're a fucking moron and you get dumber everyday

How someone that claims to be so aware of the "fake news" and "MSM lies" can fall for the most obvious shit is beyond me...

... or maybe you're just another dumbass Conspiracy Theorist trying to feel special

it's a music video dip shit

On 3/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, MLD Woody said:

My god you're a fucking moron and you get dumber everyday

How someone that claims to be so aware of the "fake news" and "MSM lies" can fall for the most obvious shit is beyond me...

... or maybe you're just another dumbass Conspiracy Theorist trying to feel special

it's a music video dip shit

Yea, Crisis Actors are myths :

image.png.7e7bd030298a42fa225bc758d4464eff.png

image.png.d5838158b09832cb14363a524d72bdc8.png

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Axe said:

Did I not tell you the supposed Durham report would die??  Never see the light of day..

This country is so fuckened..

Nope, saw something a few days ago, he's looking to hire more Attorneys.

He's still Special Prosecutor (ala Mueller).

Timing sucks, but there's likely more going on that we're not aware of.

57 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, Crisis Actors are myths :

image.png.7e7bd030298a42fa225bc758d4464eff.png

image.png.d5838158b09832cb14363a524d72bdc8.png

So you're just ignoring the fact you were objectively proven wrong?

I mean I know your whole thing is burying your head deep in the sand, but Christ, I thought you could at least admit that.

But I was wrong. You continue to spiral downhill....

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So you're just ignoring the fact you were objectively proven wrong?

I mean I know your whole thing is burying your head deep in the sand, but Christ, I thought you could at least admit that.

But I was wrong. You continue to spiral downhill....

Haven't seen a thing about it, guess you missed the video deleted bit.

Could I be wrong ?

Sure, never denied it, I'm only human as everyone else on here is.

No one here has a perfect record, and I've claimed my mistakes before - yea, some are still contested (either way).

Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

Like I said, haven't seen anything showing otherwise, and just because the video (I posted) has a tune doesn't really mean anything (quite a few do).

IF it is bogus (again, possible), never the less, it doesn't mean this $hit isn't going on.

29 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Haven't seen a thing about it, guess you missed the video deleted bit.

Could I be wrong ?

Sure, never denied it, I'm only human as everyone else on here is.

No one here has a perfect record, and I've claimed my mistakes before - yea, some are still contested (either way).

Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

Like I said, haven't seen anything showing otherwise, and just because the video (I posted) has a tune doesn't really mean anything (quite a few do).

IF it is bogus (again, possible), never the less, it doesn't mean this $hit isn't going on.

You're a fucking moron man...

Watch your video. Watch the music video. What your stupid ass "look at me i'm special" conspiracy theorist video claims as "crisis actors"  is clearly just people on the set of a music video shoot. Specifically the scene near the end. 

You're wrong literally ALL of the time. Your statement above that you're "only human" greatly undersells your idiocy.

You tried to claim a video was proof of crisis covid actors

It was proven objectively false with about 2% brain power for anyone that isn't a complete idiot

That was apparently too high of a bar for you. You prefer to blindly believe batshit crazy things because it makes you feel special.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a fucking moron man...

Watch your video. Watch the music video. What your stupid ass "look at me i'm special" conspiracy theorist video claims as "crisis actors"  is clearly just people on the set of a music video shoot. Specifically the scene near the end. 

You're wrong literally ALL of the time. Your statement above that you're "only human" greatly undersells your idiocy.

You tried to claim a video was proof of crisis covid actors

It was proven objectively false with about 2% brain power for anyone that isn't a complete idiot

That was apparently too high of a bar for you. You prefer to blindly believe batshit crazy things because it makes you feel special.

Calm down.

Go up a couple posts to see what I see/saw - reconcile.

Not the end or the World   .   .   .   yet.

image.png.4d9dd88a4b46152a0719bbcfd5d7cdd5.png

Great Bitter Lake (Wormwood ?).

image.png.b368229e17f4a4e40dcb01ebbfd0f686.png

Watch list.

Wife had heard this before I had - may be total BS, but I've seen things similar to this (could also be BS) long ago.

Echos of Epstein Island (and many others) which is why I posted this, plus why I brought this up several days ago.

Definite watch list item that may be buried in other items to cover.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a delusional moron

Ya know, I expect things to continue along these lines for several more months, and I understand that - no hard feelings.

If you're not seeing how things are getting crazier and crazier each day, you're really missing The Show.

Step back, take a deep breath, put aside your (perhaps justified) anger at me, and assess the insane BS coming out.

Is there any resemblance to "normalcy" in what we are seeing right now ?

If you're honest, you can't possibly say these past few years are anywhere near to be "normal", unless you are quite young.

The last few month have only accelerated the rate of insanity.

Reality is so far off the scales right now that even I have a difficult time coming to grips with it at times.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else here at this point, I'm primarily going to focus on the "anomalies" to common sense/existence.

I've deferred many items to Cal & Vambo at this point (per topics), as I don't have the time to research and post every item I come across.

Bash at Will, I will try to clarify/address as time permits, but things are only going to get crazier/worse for some time now.

• Upvote 1

image.png.433b21770dd2bb62b40a6a66bea106cd.png

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0035421

image.png.f624634d8237de7b535b7065bc064c3a.png

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/28/number-of-pregnant-women-suffering-miscarriage-after-having-covid-vaccine-increases-by-483-in-just-7-weeks/

Huh, who knew (other than big Pharma) ?

Yep, all perfectly safe - nothing to see here   .   .   .  

It's so much worse than anyone (regular folk) knows.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:54 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.5acba40aeaaf6837fdaa521e568e4e5e.png

Full recount & machine audit.

image.png.a8e099253b4f9954056c7fe375c3ac70.png

Wassup ?

If things were on the up & up, then no worries   .   .   .   right ?

Why ya'll (and several other States) trying to hide a clear, honest Election ?

😁

image.png.12df15be0d79edeae94e0cafdd73499e.png

image.png.0d0110cfbc20e1b5175a28f67d5bf1e5.png

Good for GA, but I'm betting other States will buckle and grant them Tax breaks to relocate.

PansyWorld.

Pretty much like the dumb MoFo's in WA going on strike against Boeing (despite outrageous Salaries) at the drop of a Hat   .   .   .   they're (Boeing) slowing relocating production to South Caralina (non Union), and will soon be out of a job.

Same thing happened in the East with the Coal / Steel Industries a few decades back :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHnJp0oyOxs

• Upvote 2