THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

13 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Possible.

Would seem to be a NATSEC Chain of Command issue too me, but then here we are with whatever this is   .   .   .  

In this day and age, I'd tend to agree. I do believe even Trump and Pence did it..

So far as the UFO thing goes, anyone that thinks we are alone in the universe is delusional..  How much of this is real and how much is testing of advanced technology by us or other nations remains to be seen.. The world gets smaller every day. Unobservant test areas are getting pretty hard to come by..

Not to go all Baker Mayfield but I've seen inexpiable shit twice..  Both out on the Pacific..

9 hours ago, Axe said:

In this day and age, I'd tend to agree. I do believe even Trump and Pence did it..

So far as the UFO thing goes, anyone that thinks we are alone in the universe is delusional..  How much of this is real and how much is testing of advanced technology by us or other nations remains to be seen.. The world gets smaller every day. Unobservant test areas are getting pretty hard to come by..

Not to go all Baker Mayfield but I've seen inexpiable shit twice..  Both out on the Pacific..

Was on my way to the sack, should have been a bit clearer on the H & B pictures, and should have grouped it with the phony baloney Poll a few posts above that.

This was another case of MSM BS, as they said H came in on AF2, but clearly here they are both getting off the same Plane.

Also, don't forget the video from Friday(?) where both birds took off right after the other, so there were two in the air.

Not a real big deal, but just more to stack on the pile of odd things.

Haven't seen any odd things like that myself, but I'm getting indications there are going to be some disappointing things (definitely too me) coming in regards to that area.

The lies seem bottomless.

Still have lot's to sort through.

Dang, another one to mark for future.

image.png.e18ef909199058b7d38e44a3de6002e3.png

https://fox8.com/news/dozens-of-ohio-residents-monitored-for-ebola/?fbclid=IwAR1B5V-yJHyEDIbRwvPMuuL_-AfZgK2ON7A8u_Rd_NmyS6dleQUAGVMPbBU

There was a Yahoo bit a week or two back on this as well.

Need to dig on this more, but there is a comparison to Swine Flu / Vaccine that I haven't had time to look into - just heard about it today.

image.png.611873ecd815a69cfb4bea8e0eb0f7a3.png

https://nypost.com/2021/03/26/suez-canal-crisis-may-unleash-worldwide-toilet-paper-shortage/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

I expect this to impact the East Coast more so as the West Coast has pretty much direct access to SE Asia.

Suggest folks get what they need (again) for a few weeks for anything they expect needing to transit the Suez Canal - it's going to be backed up / delayed for weeks.

31 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.611873ecd815a69cfb4bea8e0eb0f7a3.png

https://nypost.com/2021/03/26/suez-canal-crisis-may-unleash-worldwide-toilet-paper-shortage/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

I expect this to impact the East Coast more so as the West Coast has pretty much direct access to SE Asia.

Suggest folks get what they need (again) for a few weeks for anything they expect needing to transit the Suez Canal - it's going to be backed up / delayed for weeks.

I've got 10,000 mega rolls in the garage.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Son put in a Bidet downstairs when he injured his Shoulder (decreased mobility for some time).

There are likely more items coming from that Region than folk realize since so much has been off shored.

First of all, let me say I'm still looking into this.

I'm posting this as the source (Tore) has more exposure too this type of thing than anyone I've seen before (Medical & DS Operation / Intel Contractor)   .   .   .  

She's nailed some incredible things to date, and I'd put a high degree of confidence in what she says (currently living in the Cleveland area as well).

image.png.ae97221cc9884caa6af7fe8a52e620af.png

https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/four-people-being-monitored-for-ebola-virus-in-oregon/

Let me summarize this as best as I can.

Swine Flu is/was more contagious, as the Vaccine was developed with Porcine Cells (Pig)   .   .   .   yes, for the Muslims, that means if you took this Vaccine you have Pig Cells in you.

With Porcine DNA introduce to your Immune system, apparently this makes you more susceptible too catching the Swine Flu.

Sidenote :

My wife got a Flu Vaccine this year that was based on Dog DNA (this fact was erroneously mislabled)   .   .   .   she damn near ended up in the Hospital from an adverse reaction.

Similarly, some Covid Vaccines have Monkey DNA as a basis, and since this is still an experimental drug, some shots are actually Placebos, and some are real.

Anyway, from what has been reported, the Monkey DNA is not really the issue for Covid, but for the incoming Ebola it is an entirely different story.

See, there are multiple strains of Ebola, some affect Monkeys and not really Humans   .   .   .  

• Haha 2