THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Fox's own legal team argued no "reasonable viewer" would take Tucker seriously.... but clearly you lack all reason

I don’t take Rachel Madcow seriously….but maybe the 14 people that still watch her do.

On 6/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, MLD Woody said:

Fox's own legal team argued no "reasonable viewer" would take Tucker seriously.... but clearly you lack all reason

Old news really, most of this was covered way back, the False Prophet just hid it   .   .   .  

image.png.2d55a71a44d5c4b2cf54b687f751096e.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/now-audio-proof-fbi-dhs-attempted-recruit-green-beret-infiltrate-oath-keepers-jan-6-riot-recorded/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Recycled really if you know where too look, most don't :(

Seems there may be more too the story than surface events would implicate.

image.png.867562c0b924f0cc119c430e902f2deb.png

https://electionwiz.com/2021/06/16/was-1-6-the-result-of-an-intelligence-set-americans-deserve-the-truth/

There was an update from Tucker on this as well, guess I need to look into it.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, MLD Woody said:

you're a fucking moron

go look on google maps... image from Nov 2019.... shows the same "boarded up" entrance... smh

Screenshot_1.png

@JAFBF

you gonna admit you were wrong here?

I mean, you're wrong on basically everything, but this one is cut and dry

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@JAFBF

you gonna admit you were wrong here?

I mean, you're wrong on basically everything, but this one is cut and dry

LOL - from two years ago ?

image.png.68914ae57a3eef540de954106eddd07e.png

Should have posted this one, thought the interesting bits were in the others   .   .   .   happens.

There's a better compilation, but I've lost track of it among many other things I'm tracking.

image.thumb.png.7639039bc462190071c0b77750d958b5.png

image.png.51c65589224f542116f9cb0a65826472.png

More than these really, I've just lost track of the many facilities   .   .   .   if this is not really odd to people, I'm at a loss of what too say.

Abbreviated and shortened (there is more), but still really odd don't you think ?

No I don't have everything, I'm going to miss a few, that's just human nature.

Big picture I'm going to be correct, kind of sad really as it reflects how successful the alphabet Agencies have been at controlling what we've perceived as reality for so long.

That's the really bad part - how badly we've all been deceived.

There is really no shame in being wrong on many of the things we all (for the most part) believe in.

It's basically the Peasants vs the infinitely funded Elites.

Helluva Battle, it's amazing we have a chance at all.

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

LOL - from two years ago ?

image.png.68914ae57a3eef540de954106eddd07e.png

Should have posted this one, thought the interesting bits were in the others   .   .   .   happens.

There's a better compilation, but I've lost track of it among many other things I'm tracking.

image.thumb.png.7639039bc462190071c0b77750d958b5.png

image.png.51c65589224f542116f9cb0a65826472.png

More than these really, I've just lost track of the many facilities   .   .   .   if this is not really odd to people, I'm at a loss of what too say.

Abbreviated and shortened (there is more), but still really odd don't you think ?

No I don't have everything, I'm going to miss a few, that's just human nature.

Big picture I'm going to be correct, kind of sad really as it reflects how successful the alphabet Agencies have been at controlling what we've perceived as reality for so long.

That's the really bad part - how badly we've all been deceived.

There is really no shame in being wrong on many of the things we all (for the most part) believe in.

It's basically the Peasants vs the infinitely funded Elites.

Helluva Battle, it's amazing we have a chance at all.

You posted a video of a guy zooming in on the front of the building and saying "OMG ITS BOARDED UP" as if to make some moronic conspiracy theory point. 

Photo proof from two years ago shows it looking the exact same way. That video is objectively false.

You are incapable of critical thought and actual research if the bullshit you're consuming validates your insane works view 

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Hey Woody, gotta be some pretty damn high odds of this happening, ehh ?

image.png.f77beb181740bd41714f6bc266e7adf9.png

Anyone got Lottery numbers from this guy ?

In short, not possible   .   .   .   and if you doubt that, go back an re - read this a few times.

Well if Major Patriot said it than it must be true!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

A report from a clearly conservative biased reporter with a history of playing loose with the facts to hype stories? Posted on his own little site? 

Yeah ... Bullet proof stuff

A step above your normal "BigDickAnon" tweets you blindly believe, but still clearly full of holes to anyone with an ounce of critical thinking ability

Still avoiding admitting you were wrong about the boarded up FBI building I see. Though, I'm not sure you've been right in this thread once, so no surprise. Can't wait for you to keep hyping up Trump returning in August only for that to come and go allowing you to move on to the next thing. 

A weird existence where you actually keep your head in the sand but claim everyone else is. Where you think you're the most enlightened but you're more if a sheep than anyone else.

Whatever the crazy batshit Q conspiracy tells you to believe. Whatever keeps you in your fantasy land.

Social media ruined so many gullible and  delicate older folks.... What a shame. 

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The same survey found that social media was the most popular way for American adults age 18–29 to get news, the second-to-last most popular way for Americans age 20–49 to get news, and the least popular way for American adults age 50+

I doubt bird boy will comment on this.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The same survey found that social media was the most popular way for American adults age 18–29 to get news, the second-to-last most popular way for Americans age 20–49 to get news, and the least popular way for American adults age 50+

I never said only old people get news from social media. 

I said the elderly are most susceptible to fake news. This board is a great example. They can get less of their news from social media but if they have a complete inability to recognize propaganda and illegitimate sites....well... You get Q anon and thinking Trump is still president

Keep up

Apparently by not growing up with the internet they think anything they see on it (that agrees with their already held beliefs) must be true. These are the people most susceptible to fake news. 

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I never said only old people get news from social media. 

I said the elderly are most susceptible to fake news. This board is a great example. They can get less of their news from social media but if they have a complete inability to recognize propaganda and illegitimate sites....well... You get Q anon and thinking Trump is still president

Keep up

Apparently by not growing up with the internet they think anything they see on it (that agrees with their already held beliefs) must be true. These are the people most susceptible to fake news. 

just a very dumb opinion based on ego driven bs. Older folks have a lifetime of experience to guide them. woodpecker doesn't believe in anything, doesn't believe anything, doesn't believe in anyone. Just wants to feel superior. It's a sad state of birdbrain affairs. Woodpecker and old sheply believed al gore on the fraud "crisis" man made global warming on the internet. There are non so blind as those who will not see past their own bloated fragile egos.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:09 PM, MLD Woody said:

Still avoiding admitting you were wrong about the boarded up FBI building I see. Though, I'm not sure you've been right in this thread once, so no surprise. Can't wait for you to keep hyping up Trump returning in August only for that to come and go allowing you to move on to the next thing. 

A weird existence where you actually keep your head in the sand but claim everyone else is. Where you think you're the most enlightened but you're more if a sheep than anyone else.

Whatever the crazy batshit Q conspiracy tells you to believe. Whatever keeps you in your fantasy land.

Social media ruined so many gullible and  delicate older folks.... What a shame. 

Already addressed it, even added another picture and a list of Gov facilities closed.

Primary focus is the video clip, yea it's a bit dark to see well, and he could have done a more thorough covering of the building, but it was 5 PM - the streets should have been a logjam.

image.png.d46b62426221a0e266c9630489f43eda.png

image.thumb.png.2bc19a32c366f4bbbadeddf555b3be0f.png

No one with any sense watches the MSM anymore.