THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

CAN NOT CONFIRM THIS :

https://t.me/Whiplash347/17616

May take a few tries to get the video clip to work, will post a stand alone if/when I find one.

Synopsis :

"Breaking - U.S. Military Arrests Dr. Deborah Birx ... Charged with Crimes Against Humanity...Will Stand Trial at Tiera del Fuego with Dr. Anthony Fauci...Tiera del Fuego known as Gitmo 2".

Screen shots.

image.png.f3dc834c40be9c72804720cee0bb8fc4.pngimage.png.7664c06aa64633dc42f6dbbe5f34f52a.pngimage.png.b257b65db33920105b125d66b15ea16b.pngimage.png.57e14e710c1edc53d33efbc66eca6e4d.png

Source looks to be darkoutposttv, a Roku streaming service.

I have heard that Dr. Birx has been singing but had no details, there may be something too this.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.f1f6b091cc00b74a6060004e2cba136f.png

does Washington state govt have republican majority?

I know Inslee is the oddball though, such an inquiry says that (if) that legislature there is in charge- (then good for you guys)

here in Mn we have yet another month of emergency declaration by walz, (15 months!!) and with a dem majority in the house only but nothing will get  done

Let alone an inquiry to election fraud which im convinced has been perfected here...

23 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

does Washington state govt have republican majority?

I know Inslee is the oddball though, such an inquiry says that (if) that legislature there is in charge- (then good for you guys)

here in Mn we have yet another month of emergency declaration by walz, (15 months!!) and with a dem majority in the house only but nothing will get  done

Let alone an inquiry to election fraud which im convinced has been perfected here...

Dem majority sadly, one reason I was surprised to see them in AZ.

On 6/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, JAFBF said:

Apparently I was wrong on this (Public availability) :

image.png.8ff1a15a894168f8a96eaf53a06b352b.png

Don't have exact location yet, she's freakin' all over (dozen+ accounts) the 'Net.

image.thumb.png.09ec9463a260cbe4b5e06cb9cfaf52d9.png

FYI - she did some "jobs" for J.O.B. (yes, that Brennan).

Some folks may remember where it came to light a few years back that "Contractors" had unfettered access to Intelligence DB's (High Security) .

This is one of the ways where the IC got around some Laws, and when exposed/caught, they (Contractors) were used as Pawns and sacrificed to save the Agencies.

Tore was one such "Contractor" (have shown her Security level before) that worked several years / decades (?) around the World for various Agencies.

She's a hard one too follow, as she gets nuked frequently, but she has some uncannily accurate info.

I kind of suspect she is MegaAnon from years back, but that is just a guess and there is no way too prove it.

If she not MegaAnon, then there is at least one other uber White Hat (Hacker type) out there (likely more).

Info will likely be on her Site (if Site survives) :

https://l00kinglass.com/

Not easy to navigate at present, but there it is.

image.png.39637d6cfb98908b49e527f9cf082f64.png

https://toresays.com/2021/06/14/operation-hbd-happy-hunting-hunters/

Site crapped out as I expected, but I think it's back up now.

Have still not seen a stand alone video clip on the arrests, though I have seen the clip elsewhere as well.

Will leave it up another day or so and if nothing else comes up I'll drop it.

Forgot to mention, I did see something yesterday about some editing done on Birx's Wiki page, didn't think to look into at the time as it was late.

AZ.

Heard lots of rumors, still haven't seen an official announcement yet.

Sounds like the counting will be done shortly, but the report may take another week or so.

WY toured the audit today, another out of the Blue State, more lining up.

For GA.

image.png.e8713c67b0b9e3af9dd147fbdba889af.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/georgias-fulton-county-election-official-admits-legally-required-chain-custody-documentation-missing/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

hahhahahahahaha

considering how many people out there actually believe this nonsense, our country is fucked

that's way too many morons

"succession planning equals planning for COVID deaths"...... bahahahahahahah

Yeah, just a bunch of deplorables are effected.

When they really get the shot (lot of fakes), it affects everyone.

54 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Yeah, just a bunch of deplorables are effected.

When they really get the shot (lot of fakes), it affects everyone.

Wait... Now you care about celebrities? I thought you think they're all childing eating Satan worshipers? 

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait... Now you care about celebrities? I thought you think they're all childing eating Satan worshipers? 

I said most of them are part of "The Club", which they are.

Their self ascribed Blackmail from person to person is going to be different to varying degrees.

The linked clip was just to show this spans both sides, and from lower to higher Social status.

45 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I said most of them are part of "The Club", which they are.

Their self ascribed Blackmail from person to person is going to be different to varying degrees.

The linked clip was just to show this spans both sides, and from lower to higher Social status.

Morons exist in all walks of life....

image.png.d38a2e776bd534cd0c89489d3f9950c9.png

FF in the making.

Military moves supported by below.

The prep again gets tiring, but the number of Cyber attacks (Pipeline) against Companies / Infrastructure has been off the charts recently.

Second video is credible due too the number of attacks lately, and this one I've sort of been expecting.

This is odd as well.

44 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.d38a2e776bd534cd0c89489d3f9950c9.png

FF in the making.

Military moves supported by below.

The prep again gets tiring, but the number of Cyber attacks (Pipeline) against Companies / Infrastructure has been off the charts recently.

Second video is credible due too the number of attacks lately, and this one I've sort of been expecting.

This is odd as well.

you're a fucking moron

go look on google maps... image from Nov 2019.... shows the same "boarded up" entrance... smh

Screenshot_1.png