THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 8/2/2019 at 9:22 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.b4febb329119b7bf7e53fa0475fdb8fc.png

image.png.8636edeb5b9ea6d564c211e862bc6de0.png

image.png.7455081ea604146a041dd22ac7c6951d.png

https://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

image.png.5bd9a58863a3c474daf9efdc69b9d6f1.png

https://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-obama-was-still-kenyan-born-in-2003/

Oh, let's not forget that it was Hildebeast that actually started the "Birth Certificate" issue.

image.png.493e761c2d4f558292c57f253a291917.png

image.png.e86c79aa295e8eb4c8bf043953885271.png

image.png.0362204bcfa5750f05755d32ae3352e3.png

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation

Not to be outdone locally :

May need to rewind for some other good info.

image.png.9e7b33e4eb19e479ce4fc4cc011d7555.png

Whole lot more to this - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1149082719462264833.html

(Articl-ized thread)

Lot of dots that may seem crazy now, but a lot of dots that are going to be relevant in the not too distant future.

image.png.c27bbaad763e512dd9247a187b87eafc.png

Vs

image.png.2795b2af8f7dc3e1feff7932bf1608bc.png

Lot more, but I'm going to cut this already long item off here for now - this is just what is popping up right now.

Wasn't going to post this, but what the heh.

image.thumb.png.74d95809e57ad05e93930cecdba83316.png

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/official-govt-docs-prove-michelle-obama-did-not-give-birth/

• Haha 1

Here's an interesting example of "Predictive Programming", which I'm sure will garner some sarcastic "laughs":

media_GBe9gYdWQAAC6VP.thumb.jpg.c71f7c1cc35269ba797057b5289e2367.jpg

I have mentioned multiple times how they have to tell you what they are planning to do, and that many/most Movies and so forth, as crazy as they are, are actually telling you the Truth.

Note, this is from January 2013.

Just below "A rough guide to Hell", note the two Hang Gliders.

The one on the left is Hamas, and the one on the Right is Israel.

How was the October 7 accomplished again ?

What are the odds ?

Lot of other bits and pieces here, some possibly yet to manifest.

There are currently two new-ish Movies out/coming out that people may want to be aware of / look into.

* Leave the World Behind - produced by the Obamas (huge Red Flag).

* Civil War (2024) - also on Netflix (Obama platform) I believe, coming out early next year.

These are telling you what they have planned.

If there is enough awareness/pushback, these plans can be negated.

Insane ?

Yep, but they're their beliefs/MO, not mine.

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.ba28ad52ba11da07680c1779d277a491.png

https://oilprice.com/Metals/Gold/US-States-Make-Bold-Move-to-Reclassify-Gold-and-Silver.html

image.png.92703c101d3ffa00a2bd89df373b8e58.png

No Sales / Income Tax   .   .   .  

Been saying since day 1, IRS is going away (in current form) and we're going back to Gold / Commodities based Currency.

The current Fiat / Fake money we have is going away   .   .   .  

image.png.ba5bc1e911c8c8abedde3ab91050c299.png

The last with date referenced.

GCFn16-XUAAdQMb.thumb.jpg.b687c9221015c5ef8e10760cc8d88108.jpg

I have not posted these before, probably should have but have just been too busy.

There have been ~4 new messages each week on this site - quite informative (yeah, should have posted them).

I've missed a few, but here's the latest just as an FYI (think I missed one or two between above and this one):

image.thumb.png.e5ce2632f658c342ba445136f047e8cf.png

The message changes three or four times a week, don't remember the days, but the "Secret message" trigger is in the upper right. The site is here:

https://usdebtclock.org/

"Secret Messages" covers more than just our Fake money.

My personal thoughts on the 12/24/23 post:

image.png.148a4c44386ab35f0a4993ee6633da91.png

Tweet_Video

Excerpts from the above video (these are from different Cities around the Country, East Coast to West Coast, and in between) - note dates/times:

image.png.0964534802d9d20a173d5a6ec6936457.png

image.png.91d4bfa2c8cddfbf80f8141e051e3d59.png

image.png.034a53058d01b8209d53ab2632a93b4f.png

image.png.9679a2132cc8f38feb439dc1af29981c.png

Happened in many major Cities around the Country.

Never in my life have I heard of Fireworks going off on Christmas Eve, and I've lived in a lot of different places around the Nation in the years under my Belt.

Thoughts ?

Border invasion of multinationals (lot of Chinese) of Military age, few to no Females / Children   .   .   .  

Who's really the CIC ?

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.0347ce62377057480a45d1e524f17bf7.png

History is a lie.

We've been through an unknown number of "Resets", the Calendars have been changed, and the Cabal have been in charge for who knows how long.

Seriously, we don't know what Date it really is ([They] might, but we don't) - there are multiple accounts throughout "History" where the Times have been changed, days skipped/deleted, and so on   .   .   .   there is even evidence arising suggesting a thousand years have been added/fabricated too our "History".

True ?

Some yes (x number of days skipped / deleted), but 1k Years ?

I've seen some evidence, but I can't confirm it - true or false, something to be addressed at another time, but it does tie into to the above Tweet and this Story :

image.thumb.png.b354e3c3b80993886ef35ab3029bad9c.png

https://christiansfortruth.com/ancient-israelite-decalogue-tablet-with-hebrew-inscriptions-found-in-ohio-river-valley-in-1860/

Advanced expeditions or a rewriting of History ?

image.png.42769a8de4dd514906f3c91c3010d7c9.png

Based on what is being uncovered day by day, it is nothing but arrogancy to believe we know what really has happened in the past.

Fuel for ridicule I'm sure, but it is what it is until time passes to prove one way or another.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/6/2024 at 11:03 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.0347ce62377057480a45d1e524f17bf7.png

History is a lie.

We've been through an unknown number of "Resets", the Calendars have been changed, and the Cabal have been in charge for who knows how long.

Seriously, we don't know what Date it really is ([They] might, but we don't) - there are multiple accounts throughout "History" where the Times have been changed, days skipped/deleted, and so on   .   .   .   there is even evidence arising suggesting a thousand years have been added/fabricated too our "History".

True ?

Some yes (x number of days skipped / deleted), but 1k Years ?

I've seen some evidence, but I can't confirm it - true or false, something to be addressed at another time, but it does tie into to the above Tweet and this Story :

image.thumb.png.b354e3c3b80993886ef35ab3029bad9c.png

https://christiansfortruth.com/ancient-israelite-decalogue-tablet-with-hebrew-inscriptions-found-in-ohio-river-valley-in-1860/

Advanced expeditions or a rewriting of History ?

image.png.42769a8de4dd514906f3c91c3010d7c9.png

Based on what is being uncovered day by day, it is nothing but arrogancy to believe we know what really has happened in the past.

Fuel for ridicule I'm sure, but it is what it is until time passes to prove one way or another.

image.thumb.png.ce4e744bc62b2a39c7777f0816458a1f.png

image.png.403f1a0843a580517fd4a760b4254fe8.png

image.png.c4d7f561badd4f3056979595710c73eb.png

https://dailyoddsandends.wordpress.com/2019/10/20/the-pyramids-of-the-grand-canyon-its-off-limit-areas-egyptian-relics/

It is rumored that we're going to see some Roman artifacts in the next few years - AZ area I believe.

True / False ?

Just something to consider - I could probably do a mini thread on this and related History bits, but I just don't have the time for more right now.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I ONLY TRUST THE TURTLES!

Is the "Original" calendar any worse the the current one ?

It is said, there are actually thirteen Zodiac signs (versus the 12 currently acknowledged)   .   .   .   maybe even some evidence for this.

Not something I adhere too, but something of note for Historical purposes / beliefs / etc.

If the above has merit, then to me, it would make more sense to adhere to it as it aligns more with Lunar cycles and so forth, rather than having a separate Lunar Calendar that is jiggered to be placed upon whatever Calendar is being used.

Did folks also note the 10 days that were just deleted from History in 1582?

Leap year compensations?

Maybe.

Wild theory   .   .   .   what if the 1000 years of Peace have already occurred?

Not my belief, but I'm still looking into so much crazy History that I can not confirm/deny supposed Historical events.

For example - relate "Orphan Trains" and multiple major Cities all having major catastrophic fires/destruction (Chicago is just the most familiar - there are many others).

Where did all these "Orphans" come from?

There are actually Novels about mass Orphanages   .   .   .   would these "Orphans" know of the real previous History they came from, or would they believe whatever they were taught/indoctrinated (like our current College System) told them to believe?

WW I and WW II pretty much laid waste to most of the few remaining structures that the "Fires" and so forth did not take out.

Most people just accept the narrative that the great Chicago fire was caused by a Cow kicking over a lamp which caused the City to be consumed by fire.

Was the City of Chicago made of Wood ?

How well does Stone burn?

Maybe some serious research into the before and after of these events is worth looking into.

There are still some Photos that seriously raise questions, but how long before they too are scrubbed remains a question.

Don't believe anything authorities tell you - period.

This all goes back Hundreds if not Thousands of years   .   .   .   possibly more.

Don't be lazy, be the smart person I think you be - look into these things.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Is the "Original" calendar any worse the the current one ?

It is said, there are actually thirteen Zodiac signs (versus the 12 currently acknowledged)   .   .   .   maybe even some evidence for this.

Not something I adhere too, but something of note for Historical purposes / beliefs / etc.

If the above has merit, then to me, it would make more sense to adhere to it as it aligns more with Lunar cycles and so forth, rather than having a separate Lunar Calendar that is jiggered to be placed upon whatever Calendar is being used.

Did folks also note the 10 days that were just deleted from History in 1582?

Leap year compensations?

Maybe.

Wild theory   .   .   .   what if the 1000 years of Peace have already occurred?

Not my belief, but I'm still looking into so much crazy History that I can not confirm/deny supposed Historical events.

For example - relate "Orphan Trains" and multiple major Cities all having major catastrophic fires/destruction (Chicago is just the most familiar - there are many others).

Where did all these "Orphans" come from?

There are actually Novels about mass Orphanages   .   .   .   would these "Orphans" know of the real previous History they came from, or would they believe whatever they were taught/indoctrinated (like our current College System) told them to believe?

WW I and WW II pretty much laid waste to most of the few remaining structures that the "Fires" and so forth did not take out.

Most people just accept the narrative that the great Chicago fire was caused by a Cow kicking over a lamp which caused the City to be consumed by fire.

Was the City of Chicago made of Wood ?

How well does Stone burn?

Maybe some serious research into the before and after of these events is worth looking into.

There are still some Photos that seriously raise questions, but how long before they too are scrubbed remains a question.

Don't believe anything authorities tell you - period.

This all goes back Hundreds if not Thousands of years   .   .   .   possibly more.

Don't be lazy, be the smart person I think you be - look into these things.

You take "don't believe the authorities!" and turn it into "believe whatever crazy shit I hear online"

You're insane dude. I pop into this thread every now and then to watch your descent into madness (and laugh at the followers here you've somehow gained)

You're a step removed from being a danger to yourself and others 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You take "don't believe the authorities!" and turn it into "believe whatever crazy shit I hear online"

You're insane dude. I pop into this thread every now and then to watch your descent into madness (and laugh at the followers here you've somehow gained)

You're a step removed from being a danger to yourself and others 

Woody I realize you don't have any sense of self awareness but as someone who blames Russian bots on every piece of news you dislike you guys, meaning Trump haters, erstwhile Biden supporters etc, are really never held to account for the crazy bullshit that they spew. Including the Hillary / pizza parlor / pedophile ring which was put up by one of her own supporters. But yes as easy as it is to fake a new story online with so much AI it's easy just to think that it's all bullshit.

WSS