THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 2/28/2024 at 4:09 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Fuck Russia.

I know how you feel about Russia, I used to be in the same boat.

With all the lies we've been fed since we were born, and looking at some other things   .   .   .  

Well, folks are going to find out that they're actually on our side (to a degree).

Would have never said that some years back, but things are not what they seem - we're seeing that more and more.

Soviet Era - no way I'd say that.

They were on our side during the Revolutionary War, WW II, and perhaps some things in between.

We're going to see a lot of changes the next few years, and I'm hoping it's recognized sooner than that.

Historical programming is difficult to overcome, but time and exposure helps.

Friends will be foes and foes will be friends.

With the Cabal gone, things are going to be seen in a better light.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I think my mouse wheel is going to overheat......

Cal, I try to keep the chunks small, but somethings they just need to be lumped together.

Maybe just come here when things are slow elsewhere - though I'm not seeing thing slowing down, only accelerating.

Amazing Times, more so than I expected.

Lot of darkness coming, but even more light.

"It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE."

Pysop or LARP, we're living this, like it not.

Would people have seen the corruption / evil without going through what we are right now ?

More to be exposed.

On 2/28/2024 at 4:41 PM, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure they left the room laughing their asses off 

Ann Vandersteel is a pretty solid Journalist / source.

There was another favorable ruling in PA today about Election fraud in 2020 (not handy & not my topic today).

Let's see what happens next week +/-, as these things take time to percolate through the News.

This is her rep not mine, I a few curious observers, not ~ 200k followers.

I'm sure her sources are far more connected than what I see as well, but apparently I see a lot more than most folk here, which I why I concentrate on the "ignored" News.

Not really what I was hoping to hit today, but since today is Leap day, this is a pretty relevant item.

I'm going to have to segment this as it would otherwise be difficult for us OMF's to read (self included).

It sucks that I have to do this, but most of this was not even taught when I was in School.

image.thumb.png.4d3a48efe58a91b99d53c469d2cf92d8.png

Just a few obvious items highlighted above.

The first underlined bit can be mind blowing, but I'll have more on that later.

image.thumb.png.c27838efca1039c33c9546001c83a296.png

Just from these bits, you can see is not what we are actually observing.

It's actually even more convoluted than this though.

These are just anomalies from the 1700's forward, there are changes / adjustment from back into Biblical / Roman times that complicate this even further.

I am aware of four or five different Calendars that things are being tracked by.

(Here is where we get into what is actually the first month of the year).

EX: February 10 = Chinese New Year - why ?

September => Sept is 7

October => Oct is 8

November -> Nov is 9

December =>Dec is 10

This makes:

Jan = 11

Feb = 12

If you're going to add an extra day for Leap day, where would you normally add it ?

At the end of the year (Feb).

Or some random month within the year ?

Days of the week names are based on Norse Gods, a few off the top of my head :

Tyrsday => Tuesday

Wodensday => Wednesday

Thorsday => Thrusday

Freyjasday => Friday

Months are predominately Roman:

Janusday => January

Februa => February

Mars => March

Essentially, we are still on Roman Times.

Crazy $hit, but by most Calendars true   .   .   .   meaning we are still in 2023 (or earlier).

Madness ?

Who, determines what the first day and the first month actually are ?

This is all just superficial, as noted, the mangling of the Calendar began long ago - for a reason (not good).

We could also get into echos of a 13 month year, but whether that comes about or not is still to be determined.

Short version, God's time has been altered.

We are not on it, so we can not accurately anticipate what may happen when, based upon History.

Will things change back to God's Time ?

It would make sense, but I don't know if we'll do it   .   .   .   I do expect things to get insane, I expect the corrupt to be expunged, and I expect massive change.

It is possible, but it will be the result of a "Hand of God" element.

the intel people up on high, the fbi people up on high, irs, doj, etc etc etc - that is the deep state.

a bunch of powerful people who demand to control America.

again, it's the brennans, clappers, lisa pages, dickhead strzoks, bidens, obamaos, muellers, wrays, clintons, and a whole lot of others who will happily do their bidding......... that is the deep state.

but when a whole list of intel people sign a bogus statement affirming the fake russian crap....

They do NOT intend to allow someone who isn't loyal to them to get to be president....or on the Supreme Court.

Like in the "Shooter" movie and series - you get in their way - they will get you one way or another.

JFK, RFK, Reagan, MLK......... Real leaders in America. All shot.

They are terrified of losing their power, and being subjected to scrutiny of their past actions - because they took it too far. So, they will do anything to protect them..... I mean... "to protect our democracy".....

think on that.

They used a russian-associated "asset" to lie about Trump and try to ruin him.

Same asset - said bad stuff about the bidens, and is now arrested for "telling lies about the president......".

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2024 at 10:11 AM, calfoxwc said:

the intel people up on high, the fbi people up on high, irs, doj, etc etc etc - that is the deep state.

a bunch of powerful people who demand to control America.

again, it's the brennans, clappers, lisa pages, dickhead strzoks, bidens, obamaos, muellers, wrays, clintons, and a whole lot of others who will happily do their bidding......... that is the deep state.

but when a whole list of intel people sign a bogus statement affirming the fake russian crap....

They do NOT intend to allow someone who isn't loyal to them to get to be president....or on the Supreme Court.

Like in the "Shooter" movie and series - you get in their way - they will get you one way or another.

JFK, RFK, Reagan, MLK......... Real leaders in America. All shot.

They are terrified of losing their power, and being subjected to scrutiny of their past actions - because they took it too far. So, they will do anything to protect them..... I mean... "to protect our democracy".....

think on that.

They used a russian-associated "asset" to lie about Trump and try to ruin him.

Same asset - said bad stuff about the bidens, and is now arrested for "telling lies about the president......".

Don't forget MSM - the propaganda arm may be the worst.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.053e207a34f6f051d192289f9a0c37ec.png

Maybe he's of no further use to China ?

That was exactly what I was thinking.. No wonder why he cowers and caters to the left..

6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.39ebd4783603e87e7209d2436b7f2284.png

I hadn't planned on watching the "SOTU" tonight   .   .   .   but :

image.png.9295dc1ff64b6bafef3cbdff4c674b87.png

And :

image.png.ae5647c5784181a4c63bf7940cbc78b9.png

Don't have a link for this yet, will post it when I find it.

Unless it's exclusive to Truth Social, this is the best possibility I've found and I'm not sure this is even valid :

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/live-biden-gives-the-2024-state-of-the-union-address-3-7-24/

Try the "Watch Live" and see what we get.

On 3/7/2024 at 9:36 PM, JAFBF said:

Obviously that Sean Spicer Tweet was a total load of Bullshit.

Outside the Mask debacle, what a load of Horseshit that whole thing was.

I want my two hours back.

Actually, upon reflection   .   .   .   I believe it was a joke.

Unfortunately, with the way this current Regime has operated, it would be totally unsurprising for this (joke) to be the state of affairs.

I mean after all, OBiden got "81 M" votes   .   .   .   🤣

Ya know that's got to be eating Obama for lunch   .   .   .  

Still, it was interesting how President Trump was still Tweeting/Truthing while the above noted Networks were down.

🤔

Did some pic follow up in the other thread, not going to repost here, no point.

Been difficult to get back into things being gone for so long, and access has been severely hampered in the last few months as well.

Likely to be sporadic in posting for a while yet still, sure some will enjoy that.

Speaking of Network outages (above)   .   .   .   I've said this long ago, these things are not normal.

Telecom / Communication Companies target 5 9's in availability/reliability   .   .   .   there is a certain factor designated by the FCC / FTC for this.

I've had ~ 30yrs in the Telecom Industry, so to see all these major outages in the last few years   .   .   .   sumpin's up with that they're not telling you.

Some of the details I've seen about these "outages" are rather interesting in themselves   .   .   .   in that "certain" portions of the outage did not affect certain systems   .   .   . 

Yea, that's not how things work.

Just something to consider based on the number of "outages" we've had over the past few years   .   .   .   and those we're about to have in the not too distant future  .   .   .  

More old News :

image.png.46ab3ebeda7ccad667691f46fbf33e33.png

One of many things I've posted about the previous years that are just now coming around for the second or third time.

Not really much difference between this and Obama and Gore saying the Coasts are going to be underwater, and then going out and buying Beach Front Mansions   .   .   .  

Are ya'll feeling "sucker" enough yet ?

There's more   .   .   .   in time.

Oh, before I forget and get sidetracked :

Haven't really seen anything on Haiti posted here   .   .   .   quite relevant to the Clintons   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.d9659a8a0036aa9ea9d131a8ec99b671.png

Oh, ideed examine his Necklace   .   .   . 

Did ya'll know that "Barbecue" is the leader of a group of Cannibal Gangsters   .   .   .  

Yea, there are some pretty graphic pics of them doing their "Cannibal" stuff (Butchering / Cooking) floating around if you care to go looking for it   .   .   .  

Anyway, all those Billions to the "Clinton Foundation" never materialized in Haiti   .   .   .    who's surprised - come'on - raise your hand.

And how weird is it that Hildebeast's Brother/BrotherinLaw got the Rights to the Haitian Gold Mines    .   .   .   which didn't really seem to exist until the fall of Ghaddafi and the disappearance of all the Gold he had, which suddenly became productive   .   .   .  

It's all just got to be Magic, like having 50 - 60 associates commit suicide (Pedos at that)  .   .   .   right ?

What a weird World we live in   .   .   .  

39 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

More old News :

image.png.46ab3ebeda7ccad667691f46fbf33e33.png

One of many things I've posted about the previous years that are just now coming around for the second or third time.

Not really much difference between this and Obama and Gore saying the Coasts are going to be underwater, and then going out and buying Beach Front Mansions   .   .   .  

Are ya'll feeling "sucker" enough yet ?

There's more   .   .   .   in time.

Link is a simple photo.. what are we supposed to glean here?

20 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, before I forget and get sidetracked :

Haven't really seen anything on Haiti posted here   .   .   .   quite relevant to the Clintons   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.d9659a8a0036aa9ea9d131a8ec99b671.png

Oh, ideed examine his Necklace   .   .   . 

Did ya'll know that "Barbecue" is the leader of a group of Cannibal Gangsters   .   .   .  

Yea, there are some pretty graphic pics of them doing their "Cannibal" stuff (Butchering / Cooking) floating around if you care to go looking for it   .   .   .  

Anyway, all those Billions to the "Clinton Foundation" never materialized in Haiti   .   .   .    who's surprised - come'on - raise your hand.

And how weird is it that Hildebeast's Brother/BrotherinLaw got the Rights to the Haitian Gold Mines    .   .   .   which didn't really seem to exist until the fall of Ghaddafi and the disappearance of all the Gold he had, which suddenly became productive   .   .   .  

It's all just got to be Magic, like having 50 - 60 associates commit suicide (Pedos at that)  .   .   .   right ?

What a weird World we like in   .   .   .  

I can have one of those necklaces made for about $12...

Dude has a serious set of Moobs tho 😁

image.png.452b45b3024ffab5f10fd25cc77452cd.png

Their "Congress" (?) has also just agreed to ban Natural Gas   .   .   .   incurring up to $75k for residents to upgrade their homes or be without Cooking / Heating (Natural Gas).

Hand of God.

Moved out of WA several months ago   .   .   .   beautiful State, insane Culture.

Only my time in Alaska eclipsed this   .   .   .  

Posted some of the views I had from my home there (really miss that), but the madness was growing too fast.

Whole West Coast has become this way   .   .   .   very sad, and total madness   .   .   .  

I grieve for the days we must soon face   .   .   .  

thumbnail_Rainier.thumb.png.65b6d2a585cec5376f86b861a7fa6020.png

Mt. Rainier ( to the East - the Cascade Mt Range - to the West - the Olyimpic Mt Range.

Hope one day to be back in such scenic beauty of our Nation   .   .   .   but time may hinder such desires   .   .   .  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Sadly, it's far worse than this   .   .   .   and I think I've posted this before.

There is so much BS we're being fed, that I can barely keep up with it these days.

Thought the Photo / synopsis would be enough.

So many DS players, I would hope folk would keep a scorecard of whose who   .   .   .   unfortunately, there are so many that it may be too challenging to track them all.

At this point, follow Trump (Rallies, etc), too many deceivers elsewhere   .   .   .   ultimately, follow God.

I'm seeing three courses at this time :

Either 2020 is resolved (and there's unbelievable evidence of Fraud), or we go through another Election to expose even more of the Election Fraud perpetrators   .   .   .  

I'm on the Record for saying Trump will be back before the 2024 Election   .   .   .  

At this time, is it possible that the WH allow the 2024 Election to be hijacked the same as it was in was in 2020 ?

Yes, unfortunately I can foresee that.

Totally sucks, but maybe that is what they're waiting on.

Country can not survive another 4 years of OBiden, and am not sure we'll survive the four we've been subjected too.

I do hope it doesn't come to a kenetic confrontation, but it's possible that it may.

There comes a point when the PTB totally ignore the Constitution of the Land.

We've far surpassed that.

I'm not sure what Trump's plans are at this point, he's been doing everything within the confines of the Constitution (the Law).

There are Case's in the wings, so to say it is over at this point, I can not say.

Things are very close right now   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Thought I quoted and annotated this, but don't see it showing up   .   .   .  

Damned if I can't pull it up again (tired).

Pretty sure it's on history here, if not I'll try to dig it up later   .   .   .   thought I'd linked it in the post :(

EDIT:

Okay, the video links in previous seem to work, so no more hunting for me on this.