THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.f21b241d5bca0a45b8f01d320e3eff61.png

But OMG !

It's just a CoNsPiRaCy Theory   .   .   .  

There are Chemtrails, and there are Contrails.

Two different things.

Actually, it has come too my attention that there is more too Chemtrails than just the spraying of toxic Chemicals.

This turns out to be part of the "Star Wars Defense Initiative" - (nevermind the toxic part).

Seems these Chemicals (Barium & Aluminum) are intended to interfere/burnup incoming ICBM's due to a varying of density in the Atmosphere (short version) - courtesy Juan.

Oh, the "Official" designator is "Stratospheric Aerosol Injection".

There's more going on here as well, but for now we can leave it at this - I've posted long ago about related items, that still apply, but for another time.

Baby steps   .   .   .

12/17 and 12/19 are also on the RSBN schedule, just didn't expand on this link.

Tonight (12/9) at ~8 ET:

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/live-president-donald-j-trump-headlines-the-nyyrcs-111th-annual-gala-12-9-23/

There is supposed to be some info coming out in a speech this month.

What or which one I don't know, but for those interested here's what's available for now.

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, MLD Woody said:

This is all as hilarious and as insane as ever. You're back and at peak derangement levels hahaha

UFOs

Chem trails

9/11

Roseanne

Hahahahaha

Guess you haven't been watching the "News" - a lot of these are creeping into the MSM.

UFO's are a BIG TIME topic coming from MSM & Military.

I've even shown where some of these are our Black Project craft.

May be before your time, but long before it was "Officially" revealed, the F-117 was a "UFO".

Never forget, Military tech is at least 30 years ahead of what people are aware of.

q0btlgniqqgb1.jpg.60c66b98ffca8694f583655752155115.jpg

Lot more digs into this, but no one's going to believe it at this time.

Chem Trails - have talked about this a long time ago.

There are Patents on Weather Modification from the 1800's (posted them really long time ago).

9/11 ?

Still too hot to address, but take a look at "Uninterruptible Autopilot" and let me know what you think.

Who supposedly controls said Patent is even more interesting (if true).

Roseanne.

Yea.

She's both Jewish and Ukrainian.

Everyone keeps thinking the posts about Ukraine Military being primarily Nazi is BS   .   .   .   here she is just confirming pretty much everything I've been saying.

Wait a little bit longer, these things take time   .   .   .   especially if you think the MSM is telling you the truth.

Sheesh guy, I haven't even had time to come back up to speed yet.

Thought mid November my time would be freed up, but it just seems to have transitioned into a different phase of "business".

What a year - glad I took most of it off.

Wouldn't have come back as soon had it not been for the confirmation of the 1871 Treaty transitioning us into a Corporation.

That (1871) was a HUGE "Conspiracy Theory" wasn't it ?

Only now it is NOT.

Always said I wasn't going too be 100% accurate - no one on this Planet can be.

Did say I'd have more correct than wrong - just takes time (unfortunately) for things to settle out.

Still not sure where in the timeline of things we are.

Lot of indications are we are now on track, but I still think we've got a year to go, hard to tell.

Only takes a Day.

More things going on than folk realize.

• Thanks 1

Don't know if I'll be able to find the supporting info related to this, but :

image.png.9c31391656cf91c597d2ed843e6fcd4d.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/silver-looks-real-bargain-right-now

image.png.9cc03ddf19fd5a8df0ab15cc8404bca2.png

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/1844733/global-economic-crash-warning

I've been hearing it will start in Europe and spread to the US, but I'm starting to think Japan may be the start.

Japan is having major issues, may want to look into Japan before taking any actions.

Way way back, I said we were going to return to a Gold Standard / Precious Metals Standard for our Currency.

image.thumb.png.8633c1ac282b2438d4297f50bf094b37.png

These Bills are being approved one by one around the Nation.

Texas was the first, Arkansas I believe just approved this as well.

There is a very important article related to this I cannot find at the moment related to this.

In short, it is a huge support in the expansion of this.

Will post if I find it again.

Personal note:

I was looking to expand my Gold holdings this week, but the prices rocketed beyond the target I was looking at.

I got the Silver I was looking for, but missed the Gold I would have liked to have added.

Silver is going to outperform Gold, but at 84:1 Gold is easier to transport/hide - if/when Rioting starts, folk will understand.

Food is always a good investment - a year ago I addressed this.

Ex:

A year ago a Can of Soup was .79, now it's 1.25, and the Can's are smaller (Oz.).

Never forget, they try to fool you by changing the packaging - taller Can, but narrower => less Oz.

Markets / Locations will vary - I'm comparing WA to TX prices, whereas the TX prices are shocking me (WA is outrageous Cost of Living).

Make your own local notes to determine how things are going.

I'm just trying to help people to get a head start on things.

Remember the "Covid 19" prices on Toilet Paper ?

Plan accordingly.

Whatever I manage to post today, be forewarned - I'm going to be bouncing all over the place.

Just a time restriction issue.

image.png.257fd5cb4f10b2eb4ba6f31a679f1cdb.png

There have been items where "Z" has been in Switzerland in regards to talks about Peace terms.

Whatever the the Spin / Delay, don't for one minute doubt that Putin has won this "War".

Deeper than that, but let it be as it is.

This is not a bad thing - wait for it   .   .   .  

29 minutes ago, Axe said:

Just as a Cookie   .   .   .   in ~ two years there is going to be something "interesting" involving the Moon that will manifest into the Human Consciousness   .   .   .  

This, according to Linguistics Predictions   .   .   .   which has had some interesting "hits" so far.

Side note:

Russia OBiden => Woe, woe, woe   .   .   .  

Russia, new :

image.thumb.png.c96eb27976529d269a07aef09fcea1ea.png

Current corruption of our current Government is pretty much obvious/well known around the World.

Sucks that we've become the "Bad Guy", but unfortunately that seems to be where we are right now.

With the current Environment / status of our Country, I can't really contest how Evil our Country has become.

Don't like it one bit, but we're only making things worse around the World when we could be making things much better.

Follow the Money and you will see where the Evil truly originates throughout the World (Our Politicians).

Greed / Corruption / Treason - this is slowly coming too light.

These are all coming to light, but it is only coming to light slowly   .   .   .  

Slowness sucks, but we've become a Microwave Society   .   .   .   this is all being done legally, which also means slowly.

Trust me, I hate this as much as everyone else, but I recognize it, and I do see progress along these line.

We do have victories, and there are more to come.

Don't expect the MSM to talk about these victories, because these victories mean they are getting ready to face their "Day or Reckoning"   .   .   .  

It is in progress, just because your enemy (MSM) is not broadcasting it, does not mean things are not happening in the World unreported.

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Guess you haven't been watching the "News" - a lot of these are creeping into the MSM.

UFO's are a BIG TIME topic coming from MSM & Military.

I've even shown where some of these are our Black Project craft.

May be before your time, but long before it was "Officially" revealed, the F-117 was a "UFO".

Never forget, Military tech is at least 30 years ahead of what people are aware of.

q0btlgniqqgb1.jpg.60c66b98ffca8694f583655752155115.jpg

Lot more digs into this, but no one's going to believe it at this time.

Chem Trails - have talked about this a long time ago.

There are Patents on Weather Modification from the 1800's (posted them really long time ago).

9/11 ?

Still too hot to address, but take a look at "Uninterruptible Autopilot" and let me know what you think.

Who supposedly controls said Patent is even more interesting (if true).

Roseanne.

Yea.

She's both Jewish and Ukrainian.

Everyone keeps thinking the posts about Ukraine Military being primarily Nazi is BS   .   .   .   here she is just confirming pretty much everything I've been saying.

Wait a little bit longer, these things take time   .   .   .   especially if you think the MSM is telling you the truth.

Sheesh guy, I haven't even had time to come back up to speed yet.

Thought mid November my time would be freed up, but it just seems to have transitioned into a different phase of "business".

What a year - glad I took most of it off.

Wouldn't have come back as soon had it not been for the confirmation of the 1871 Treaty transitioning us into a Corporation.

That (1871) was a HUGE "Conspiracy Theory" wasn't it ?

Only now it is NOT.

Always said I wasn't going too be 100% accurate - no one on this Planet can be.

Did say I'd have more correct than wrong - just takes time (unfortunately) for things to settle out.

Still not sure where in the timeline of things we are.

Lot of indications are we are now on track, but I still think we've got a year to go, hard to tell.

Only takes a Day.

More things going on than folk realize.

Oh, well if Roseanne confirmed it...

....hahahahahaha

You're still a joke man. Get help. If anything these posts are more deranged and delusional than before. 

On 12/16/2023 at 6:54 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Think he will be declared the winner of the 2020 election?

Lot of clues pointing to that.

AZ has things going, as well as WI, maybe even PA.

Brunson Case still isn't over, just delayed.

Just have to wait see.

BTW - GA link does show up a few posts up now, it's just taking a few minutes to load.

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2023 at 11:06 PM, MLD Woody said:

Oh, well if Roseanne confirmed it...

....hahahahahaha

You're still a joke man. Get help. If anything these posts are more deranged and delusional than before. 

image.png.0c86925e618443eb3947241cb3ca79b2.png

https://matthewehret.substack.com/p/how-to-smell-occult-intelligence?r=2asy57&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

I'm glad JAF feels good about himself with the biggest monumental bunch of random bs in one thread.

Very kind of impressive....if you are JAF....

It's kinda like the opposite of a black hole in space.

The black hole draws in everything, and this threat pukes everything out.

It's ok, I have fun not reading it.....

On 6/30/2022 at 8:43 PM, JAFBF said:

There were many "Q Proofs" back in the day validating the authenticity of Q.

I believe there were hundreds of them, some pretty involved.

"Tippy Top"   .   .   .   pretty damn solid confirmation.

I'm not confirming it is Q, odds look good so far.

Regardless, it doesn't matter if it's Q, Ron, or Santa Claus at this point - the message is logical and relevant.

There is a second "Tippy Top" in this one tonight, I just haven't come across the clip.

Make of it / mock as you will.

• Haha 1