THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You take "don't believe the authorities!" and turn it into "believe whatever crazy shit I hear online"

You're insane dude. I pop into this thread every now and then to watch your descent into madness (and laugh at the followers here you've somehow gained)

You're a step removed from being a danger to yourself and others 

I sure am glad the Dems don’t disseminate stupid shit! 🤣😂🤡

IMG_5216.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Dear lord.

Now a "danger to himself and others". 

How so Woody?

Listen to yourself. This thread has caused you to become unhinged. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody I realize you don't have any sense of self awareness but as someone who blames Russian bots on every piece of news you dislike you guys, meaning Trump haters, erstwhile Biden supporters etc, are really never held to account for the crazy bullshit that they spew. Including the Hillary / pizza parlor / pedophile ring which was put up by one of her own supporters. But yes as easy as it is to fake a new story online with so much AI it's easy just to think that it's all bullshit.

WSS

Steve, your inability to accurately recall any information, either the news or what's occurred on the board, is truly remarkable. 

I'm not wearing my time here battling typical Steve as you say shit that never happened. 

Defend the lunatic trump supporter following the turtles. I don't care. Par for the course. 

I'll continue to come to this thread and point and laugh until we see JAFBF on the news somewhere attacking a politician

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You take "don't believe the authorities!" and turn it into "believe whatever crazy shit I hear online"

You're insane dude. I pop into this thread every now and then to watch your descent into madness (and laugh at the followers here you've somehow gained)

Quoth the King James Bible, Leviticus 18:22: "Thou shalt not lie with mankinde, as with womankinde: it is abomination."

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody I realize you don't have any sense of self awareness but as someone who blames Russian bots on every piece of news you dislike you guys, meaning Trump haters, erstwhile Biden supporters etc, are really never held to account for the crazy bullshit that they spew. Including the Hillary / pizza parlor / pedophile ring which was put up by one of her own supporters. But yes as easy as it is to fake a new story online with so much AI it's easy just to think that it's all bullshit.

WSS

http://i.imgur.com/bwwwIYH.gifv

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, your inability to accurately recall any information, either the news or what's occurred on the board, is truly remarkable. 

I'm not wearing my time here battling typical Steve as you say shit that never happened. 

Defend the lunatic trump supporter following the turtles. I don't care. Par for the course. 

I'll continue to come to this thread and point and laugh until we see JAFBF on the news somewhere attacking a politician

For good reason. Same reason I don't get into the ring with a WBA champion. Furthermore you're a liar and hypocrite full of shit an idiot and don't have a fucking leg to stand on. With all due respect.

☀️

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What you'll continue to do is be out of touch. JABF aint no liberal.

It's your side that's responsible for the majority of the attacks on politicians....and every other form of violence for that matter.

1. June 22, 2017 A total of 30 Republican members of Congress have either been attacked or revealed that they were the victim of a death threat since the beginning of May. May 8: Wendi Wright, 35,...
  2. T he crude Saturday Night Live attack on the looks and battle-taken right eye of GOP House candidate Dan Crenshaw was just the latest attack and threat against Republicans this year by...
  3. Windows of New York GOP office smashed, warning left Vandals in New York smashed the windows of the Metropolitan Republican Club on Oct. 11 and left graffiti warnings. The perpetrators left behind anarchist graffiti and a warning: "Our attack is merely a beginning."

On 1/9/2024 at 10:45 AM, MLD Woody said:

Not me.

Actually had something come up today that is so far opposite of this people wouldn't believe it   .   .   .  

On 1/15/2024 at 9:14 PM, hammertime said:

Is everyone ready?

I’m kidding sorta….

WWJD?

Short version - God wins   .   .   .  

.   .   .   or do you need a Prophecy ?

I can provide that (not mine)  .   .   .   but the ridicule will be off the charts   .   .   .  

Roller Coaster   .   .   .  

On 1/15/2024 at 9:20 PM, MLD Woody said:

Alex Jones

Tim Poole

Turtles

I think I trust the turtles the most

For more History than not, the provided 13 month Calendar was the norm   .   .   .  

As I have seen in the last year or so, there are actually 13 Constellations (Zodiacs) that would coincide with 13 months   .   .   .   I'll leave it to others to recover this info, I just don't have the time these days to do this (hence, my sporadic appearance here the last few months).

I've provided examples / evidence of why this could / would be a standard of Time keeping    .   .   .   this is how it was for the majority of History, and has only changed relatively recently in our History   .   .   .   however accurate our History is.

Right or wrong, our History is a mess, and has been diddled with numerous times as I have provided examples of - how many times, I'm not sure of, nor is anyone else I believe.

Too much "Fog of War" right now to nail down certain items, but it does appear that we are finally in the year(s) of revelation as too what has been done to us over the many past Centuries, if not more.

Beyond what I expected, but even what I was expecting is/would be scoffed at.

It's going to be a Helluva ride, and a lot of it's going to be fun.

I've tagged what I can identify as best as I can, but I'm sure I'm missed things.

Personal expectations, I think our fake money is going to take a few haircuts (devaluation) in the next year(s), which is why I've suggested commodities of one type or another.

Hell, I've been out of work for over a year, but I'm still converting paper to metal as the opportunity presents itself.

Just my $.02, trying to help as best I can   .   .   .

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

No current thread following this so here it goes:

image.thumb.png.16bcdcfbc917e7214cb6f3eaff81f6cb.png

No fucking way in hell Trumped touched that psycho POS.. With all the money he has he doesn't need to... Ccunt should go suck her penis...

23 hours ago, Axe said:

Clearly she has no HOA ;)

No HOA - check out her "Shed".

image.png.fa7d27b45fcb5d2d82f227f00c634dba.png

23 hours ago, hammertime said:

Is that real?

Yep, I've got a picture of the side / back of her house with her posing in front of it (huge pic) - lighting is bad on it, but it's the same motif.

11 hours ago, nickers said:

No fucking way in hell Trumped touched that psycho POS.. With all the money he has he doesn't need to... Ccunt should go suck her penis...

You have no idea   .   .   .  

8b1037166c34b129.jpg.c1e3e8a72e134a4766ba2f92acc8ae48.jpg

564746554873e7bb.thumb.jpg.b9f8a8150a275c0ab0ecad1d0b8ee2ea.jpg

27228caac7b8a72d.thumb.jpg.f60acd1018948027aa77722dc5cd65b7.jpg

efcbcddb0f60e305.thumb.jpg.1f33ef155402fb6a0b7113059a4a4b7d.jpg

image.png.b0bf379babb8dedf91bebd1119c636bd.png

From the article:

image.thumb.png.18b7f8bfd82307d70c85f4e789c1a447.png

image.png.ea3ac492c484cce27a1d57f1bd72b203.png

I believe I have that interview tagged in this thread somewhere.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

You have no idea   .   .   .  

8b1037166c34b129.jpg.c1e3e8a72e134a4766ba2f92acc8ae48.jpg

564746554873e7bb.thumb.jpg.b9f8a8150a275c0ab0ecad1d0b8ee2ea.jpg

27228caac7b8a72d.thumb.jpg.f60acd1018948027aa77722dc5cd65b7.jpg

efcbcddb0f60e305.thumb.jpg.1f33ef155402fb6a0b7113059a4a4b7d.jpg

image.png.b0bf379babb8dedf91bebd1119c636bd.png

From the article:

image.thumb.png.18b7f8bfd82307d70c85f4e789c1a447.png

image.png.ea3ac492c484cce27a1d57f1bd72b203.png

I believe I have that interview tagged in this thread somewhere.

And there it is... Shes a contaminated, fragile , bogus witness..

You would think one of the liberals on this forum would admit this is a total scam.

yet they remain silent or come up with something to change the topic.

this is why as Sean Strickland explains “your a weak fucking man” .

An infection.  Enjoy your pronouns while you can weirdos.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/huge-new-york-magazine-got-played-crazy-e/

E. Jean Carroll posed for the cover of New York Magazine in June 2019. She was wearing what she claimed was the Donna Karan jacket dress she was had worn when Donald Trump allegedly attacked her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in 1995 or 1996.  She is still not clear on the year it took place. Carroll said she met Trump on the street and they decided to go buy lingerie at the high-end New York City department store.

New York Magaine said on its cover, “The jacket dress she was wearing that day has hung in her closet ever since; she wore it again for the first time for her portrait with New York.”

E. Jean Carroll wrote her bizarre story in New York Magazine in June 2019.  Carroll said she kept the dress in her closet after the alleged assault.  She says she never wore it again and that, “I have never had sex with anybody ever again.”

She even held a photo shoot with New York Magazine in the dress.

Attorney Boris Epshteyn: “She said, this is the dress I wore in 1994. They went back, they checked. The dress wasn’t even made in 1994. And that’s why the date’s moved around. This is the 80s. Is it the 90s? Is it the 2000s? President Trump has consistently stated that he was falsely accused and he has the right to defend himself.”

According to court documents viewed by The Gateway Pundit Miss Carroll admitted during questioning that she may have bought it in 1995 because Donna Karan did not make the dress in 1994 as she believed. She only came to this realization after New York Magazine corrected her!

Before the magazine published the article they helped E. Jean Carroll figure out that the dress was not made in 1994 as she originally stated.

Based on what she said as she was sitting for the deposition E. Jean Carroll has no recollection of when the alleged assault occurred.  All she can say is that it happened some time after 1995.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/trump-team-renews-motion-mistrial-e-jean-carroll/

Former President Donald Trump renewed his motion for a mistrial of the defamation case brought by former magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll after she acknowledged deleting some emails.

Trump’s attorney Alina Habba asked for a mistrial earlier this week in the middle of cross-examination of Carroll when Carroll testified that she had deleted some emails containing threats to her safety. It was promptly rejected by the judge.

In a letter to Judge Lewis Kaplan on Friday, Habba reiterated the request and said without the records there is no way to prove when the threats occurred. Trump has argued that Carroll immediately began receiving negative messages after an excerpt of Carroll’s book containing the assault allegations was published on New York magazine’s website – hours before Trump issued his first statement. His attorneys argued Trump shouldn’t be held responsible for what other people did.

I was told by a police officer that one of his friends used to do security for Tyson. Mike would pay him to stay in the room while he was having sex so no one could double back and file rape charges.

That's what a lot of these crazies do, they can't help themselves to sleep with a 'celebrity', then go for a cash out reward.

I'm not even saying Trump had sex with this loon bird, I have no idea and don't care. It happened too long ago with no evidence, you simply can't try this case let alone the judge silencing the defense and controlling the outcome purely because they don't like Trump. It's a set up through and through, and if you even doubt that you're dishonest and naive.

I'm also not saying rape never happens, of course it does and these disgusting pigs need to be buried under the jail, but the victims must file a report asap to gather evidence and to nail these creeps. Otherwise it comes down to a he said she said. You can't convict on that, unless it's Trump of course.

• Thanks 1