THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/huge-new-york-magazine-got-played-crazy-e/

E. Jean Carroll posed for the cover of New York Magazine in June 2019. She was wearing what she claimed was the Donna Karan jacket dress she was had worn when Donald Trump allegedly attacked her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in 1995 or 1996.  She is still not clear on the year it took place. Carroll said she met Trump on the street and they decided to go buy lingerie at the high-end New York City department store.

New York Magaine said on its cover, “The jacket dress she was wearing that day has hung in her closet ever since; she wore it again for the first time for her portrait with New York.”

E. Jean Carroll wrote her bizarre story in New York Magazine in June 2019.  Carroll said she kept the dress in her closet after the alleged assault.  She says she never wore it again and that, “I have never had sex with anybody ever again.”

She even held a photo shoot with New York Magazine in the dress.

Attorney Boris Epshteyn: “She said, this is the dress I wore in 1994. They went back, they checked. The dress wasn’t even made in 1994. And that’s why the date’s moved around. This is the 80s. Is it the 90s? Is it the 2000s? President Trump has consistently stated that he was falsely accused and he has the right to defend himself.”

According to court documents viewed by The Gateway Pundit Miss Carroll admitted during questioning that she may have bought it in 1995 because Donna Karan did not make the dress in 1994 as she believed. She only came to this realization after New York Magazine corrected her!

Before the magazine published the article they helped E. Jean Carroll figure out that the dress was not made in 1994 as she originally stated.

Based on what she said as she was sitting for the deposition E. Jean Carroll has no recollection of when the alleged assault occurred.  All she can say is that it happened some time after 1995.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/trump-team-renews-motion-mistrial-e-jean-carroll/

Former President Donald Trump renewed his motion for a mistrial of the defamation case brought by former magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll after she acknowledged deleting some emails.

Trump’s attorney Alina Habba asked for a mistrial earlier this week in the middle of cross-examination of Carroll when Carroll testified that she had deleted some emails containing threats to her safety. It was promptly rejected by the judge.

In a letter to Judge Lewis Kaplan on Friday, Habba reiterated the request and said without the records there is no way to prove when the threats occurred. Trump has argued that Carroll immediately began receiving negative messages after an excerpt of Carroll’s book containing the assault allegations was published on New York magazine’s website – hours before Trump issued his first statement. His attorneys argued Trump shouldn’t be held responsible for what other people did.

She's a fucking liar!.. How the fuck does anyone get raped and not remember the time, date, scenario , etc?? I remember the date and time I had a stroke and what day it was... These charges are frivolous and bogus as all hell...

On 1/20/2024 at 10:25 AM, nickers said:

She's a fucking liar!.. How the fuck does anyone get raped and not remember the time, date, scenario , etc?? I remember the date and time I had a stroke and what day it was... These charges are frivolous and bogus as all hell...

Kind of sad really, something really bad must have happened to her growing up.

I'm wondering if she is involved in the NXIVM cult.

Would probably take more time to research it than I have, and I'm not sure that info has been divulged yet.

I get the impression the case against Trump isn't going that well anyway :

image.png.91a6021690bf44918a409f10bfbcd6b4.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/01/18/expert-who-claims-trump-cost-e-jean-carroll-12-1m-admits-no-experience-in-reputation-management-is-long-standing-democrat-donor/

• Thanks 3

image.thumb.png.57c3137259f30d2b6b1615d3ad9134a1.png

Tweet_Expansion

Think Mossad, and then compare them to our own alphabet agencies - look at what they (FIB) are doing to our people.

Same story, different part of the World.

Guy's channel has a ton of hot info, would take me a full day to go through it all.

Just the bits I've seen are pretty damn hot.

More coming out on AZ too:

image.png.a30bad429f5b543d45923a5315579e3e.png

Cartels.

Tweet_Video

This "Jeff" guy has some "splainin" to do care of Jonathan (above - he's on fire).

Not seeing a thread on Defense Sec Austin being MIA (got a credible rumor I'm not going to post).

image.png.3dbd6d013bf72c4440e657f2f35f2d79.png

Who knew Prostrate surgery and Chemo could cause your receding Hairline to reverse and turn Grey ?

Skin tone and a few Warts/Blemishes too   .   .   .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2024 at 6:34 PM, JAFBF said:

Not seeing a thread on Defense Sec Austin being MIA (got a credible rumor I'm not going to post).

image.png.3dbd6d013bf72c4440e657f2f35f2d79.png

Who knew Prostrate surgery and Chemo could cause your receding Hairline to reverse and turn Grey ?

Skin tone and a few Warts/Blemishes too   .   .   .

Ah, so they look identical to you Woody ?

Interesting.

BTW - I'm still up for that Beer in a couple years   .   .   .   just too laugh at how all this BS settles out.

It's going too be AMAZING :)

(Part 2)

image.thumb.png.ee11a15363872d4db275598c559e700d.png

This would be an interesting scenario to "Divorce" the Country from the Corporate Government we've been under for so long.

The U.S.A. Corp (Bankrupt) would effectively be scrapped / dissolved as States abandon it since the Corp is ignoring "The Constitution" (there is a Corp Constitution as well) - Revolutionary War 2.0 as I mentioned years ago.

States supporting / joining Texas (as we're seeing) would basically reform the United States Republic under the "Original Constitution", and thus we would have the Country as it was intended to be.

Note in part 1 it's looking like the Money situation is well under way or even finished and ready to go already.

I've said from the beginning we were going back to a Gold Standard (precious metals / commodities), this is a really interesting way to do it.

Federal Reserve will be gone - there's nothing "Federal" about it, it's just a Central Bank.

The "Treasury Dept." will be in charge of the Money.

IRS (another Corporation)?

Not in the Constitution, it's gone.

Tax structure will be more like a Sales Tax.

Another interesting piece I've seen mentioned over the years is that D.C. is effectively going to be dismantled and the various functions spread out around the Country.

I've heard that Texas is one possible location for the new Capitol - would fall inline with other pieces.

Will it go down this way ?

No ideal, but things are looking interesting for sure.

On 5/22/2022 at 9:41 PM, JAFBF said:

This could go in the Buffalo thread, but I don't want to lose track of it.

image.png.f90c562c559a472970fcf9c1612875f7.png

https://newspunch.com/ex-cop-killed-by-buffalo-shooter-had-just-invented-water-powered-engine/

Not the first time either :

image.png.e22f4968ef2e468b4320a657e3dc369f.png

https://www.gaia.com/article/the-mysterious-death-of-stanley-meyer-and-his-water-powered-car

Should get some laughs, but it's quite feasible - split H2O into H & O(2) ==> H + O + spark = Boom.

There's a video on YT somewhere with a guy doing similar to augment Fuel Efficiency = 30%-50%.

Said it was feasible, and here it is:

image.png.cad245639d0fd40ebdb10ee299a79562.png

Tweet_Video

Process may be similar to the one used for the Water powered Stove:

Video

More on Tucker, but first a note that I'm having "sourcing" (Certificate expiration) issues as too why I've been gone the last week +/- days - so these posts are going to be a bit abnormal.

No idea how long this will persist as it's out of my hands (long story).

image.thumb.png.284bc15eb7b048903f28bfcf483ae53c.png

Ukraine / Zelensky is nothing more than a $ laundering operation for our Politicians and their Puppet Masters.

image.png.a15f8034d139f4a12ef87ee5704f560b.png

image.png.78813498a6ccce5124efe01ca5c0bc5a.png

image.png.fc4bbec2b97decba334735adee458960.png

image.thumb.png.b2ced452fd778372d78453acb292da8d.png

image.png.82e33c1fe98d3f585a46a540122093d3.png

If this craziness doesn't raise Red Flags with you   .   .   .   you're obviously still in a Coma and not paying attention.

image.thumb.png.1b7efcd912a8e5e0e7fa6aa0505173d8.png

So it appears we have an extra day for the full interview to come out.

This, Julian Assange, (maybe even Snowden) and more are going to help light things up more than they're getting lit already.

Seems to be a colliding of events for tomorrow (2/8/2024).

Have hopes, but no real ideal of what   .   .   .   not expecting a quick solution, but maybe a major indicator.

There is coming a financial calamity   .   .   .   I don't know when, but it's obvious it's coming.

Wish I had time to go into it, but there are too many moving pieces at this time.

As in the past (always):

Water

Food

Cash (?)

Commodies

Tradables

No idea the Time frame, but it's inevitable.

Be prepared.

Always be prepared.

Even if nothing is happening - be prepared.

quote-fortune-favors-the-prepared-howard-hawks-138-67-77.jpg.ebf6acebb77db8ea5c2cde8f494ddd12.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

What's your take on Sebastian Gorkas tirade against Carlson, calling him everything in the commie handbook of insults?  

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my previous post, I don't have the ability to look into (date sorted) feeds by users at this time.

I don't have Social Media accounts (TW, FB, IG, TG, etc), I use back/side access processes to access what I (was) get.

I can see direct links to a Tweet, but I can't search them at this time due to the way I access them.

Used to be able to just scroll any timelines, but that's all been changed over the last several months.

Had a work around, but as mentioned, their Certificate expired last month and they haven't yet updated it.

If you have direct links, I can look at those.

As for Gorka, I liked him at one time, but I believe something happened that tripped a flag for me, so I haven't really followed him (plus me being gone last year).

I did something posted on 8Kun yesterday from Gorka that I recall seemed to be positive, but I don't recall exactly what it was (Tucker interview ?).

Still working on getting around various types of Censorship, even though Twitter is supposedly more open than it has been over the last several years.

I do have other sources I follow, but they're not something that would be well received here at this time   .   .   .  

There's a few Fani threads these could go in, but things are getting too spread out.

image.png.f02569e0ede98cf667e4894b66147440.png

image.thumb.png.3d4b2b670298b5c446bbc60b36ae15be.png

Tweet_Video

Actually a lot more going on, more than I have time to post on these days - hell, couple just on OBiden today among other things.

Pace is picking up, don't be surprised to see it get even more hectic.

Sadly, a lot of disappointments showing up that for the most part had seemed to be good.

Supposed to be one coming up that will really surprise people - I'm afraid I may know who it is (really sucks).

On the other hand, there are supposed to be some Bad Eggs that are not really Bad Eggs.

I would say I suspect who that is, but I think she's been replaced   .   .   .  

Time for this damn Movie to end   .   .   .   just waiting on the sleepers.

OBTW - everyone remember Trump wanting to buy Greenland ?

😉

Flight Trackers take note.

On 3/19/2021 at 9:29 PM, JAFBF said:

There are definitely challenging / stressful times ahead, but take this too Heart as something to look forward too.

image.png.99065fed098ba47760b98db08d02e3be.png

https://www.sciencenatures.com/2021/03/scientists-state-there-is-another-world_18.html

I'm seeing rumblings of this and other (Classified to non Classified) things coming out late this Summer (+/- months - part of "Covid" package stipulations).

Haven't touched on the Southernmost Continent much if any, but there some very interesting things going on there :

image.png.652ea155ba4d792244133d15827f8601.png

He (Kerry) took off right after the 2016 Election for Antarctica (incredible timing, but not much else known - other than he is bad news).

Buzz Aldrin had some very interesting short lived Tweets about his visit to Antarctica.

image.png.b9a0ae3fa68a7b2595ea4636d53f3d1c.png

Interesting "Geology", no ?

Many other (odd) high profile folk have made the Pilgrimage too Antarctica as well.

Also,

image.png.eb370a5d3948ed12a685be18fae1b225.png

Yea, I've seen pretty interesting stuff related too this, but seeing as more exposure is only a few months away   .   .   .   let's wait for some more solidified info.

I don't know for sure when this OT Quarter is over, and as I said we may well go into double OT (I believe this is currently the case sadly), (have seen something along these lines from Sydney Powell), but there are so many other things going on as well, as the above, that our focus is highly likely to be bouncing all over the place in the not too distant future.

For those struggling, do I get discouraged/frustrated ?

Yes, I do, but I also see the need to pull in as many people as possible (awaken) to see what is really going on.

There is a HUGE correlation going on now too what occurred in 1918 (+/- year) too what is going on now :

* Spanish Flu

* Masks - lead too multiple illnesses (Bacterial Pneumonia which we are seeing now).

* Vaccinations - which caused problems, as we are again seeing now.

* Antifia, which led too Nazi Germany, this is in progress right now in the US if you are paying attention.

* BLM, essentially the same as Antifa above   .   .   .   there was an article yesterday where they were tagged with money laundering (too DNC as I had shown months ago).

* more I'm forgetting.

Yea, sounds crazy, but the phrase "History repeats itself" is where we currently are.

Go review the late 1918 + a few years, and that is a very good game plan as too what they have planned for us   .   .   .   they use the same Playbook over and over and over   .   .   .  

Be Wise enough too see that.

Many of us here are OMF's, but we need to guide those that are younger to see what is going on and what is coming.

Sadly, this battle will never be over - "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

For now, we are in a Cyclic existence, perhaps this round we have the chance to break out.

No, I am not calling for violence.

That time may come as our Founders called for (read the Constitution), but I'm thinking there is more going on that calls for that to be held off for now.

I believe it was "The Sands of Iwo Jima" (John Wayne), where the Civilians screwed up the Military plan on defense of the Island / Battle.

We are not in a too dissimilar situation too that right now, only the CCP is the current adversary/infiltrator (concern at both Borders).

I know there are folks that are ready to take action, but I hope they will hold off for a while as things play out.

We are in unprecedented times, there are things going on that we have no idea of what they are (nor should we know at this point) - OPSEC.

For now, trust our Troops (and their intentions to protect their Families)   .   .   .   they are going too know more about the current Mission than we are at this point.

No AF1, Fenced/Guarded DC, Lights out on WH @ 2300 (need too check post St. Patrick's Day - possible Marker), a few other anomalies around the WH.

To me, the AF1 designation failure over the last few months is a HUGE Red flag - that just doesn't happen, it's a mark of prestige around the World.

Note, there are Nations that do not recognize Bidan as POTUS   .   .   .   no big deal ?

"Let's see what happens"

😁

This took longer to manifest than expected   .   .   .  

Oddly enough, it connects with the Tucker / Putin interview and what I mentioned about Presidents not running things.

Untitled.gif

• Haha 1

Extra to the previous post:

image.png.e35125bb2cc7bd6e4d5fe57658d17f63.png

Tweet_Video

What's odd is that all this (old) News is just now coming out as "Breaking News"   .   .   .  

Ya'll are going to find out that "crazy / incredulous" stuff I posted long ago is reality.

Really lookin' like some of the tips I'm seeing is coming to pass finally   .   .   . 

If we're in the envelop, then the more bad news for the Left/Cabal/Globalist we get, the more Shootings/Terrorist events we'll see.

That's just how they operate - doesn't matter that part of "them" are our Politicians - it's just plain Evil that we're up against.

Sadly, we have to go through this to try to wake up as many of the people as we can.

Even then, it won't all be over in an instance, there will still be years of cleanup, but once the Evil is identified it'll be a different story, a different reality.

If you know what's going on and what you're facing, then things are going to look different than what they are now.

Now, you're just seeing some things that don't add up or make sense, and the rambling of some Lunatic on the Forums saying things are not what they appear to be and that we're actually winning (have won already).

It's all madness   .   .   .   because :

image.png.eddf2ef057199eeec8ad855c2f260a71.png

• Upvote 2

Time for a short (I hope) story.

Mind all (Hat tip to FairHooker11 ) , I'm still operating at a Handicap as Nitter is still borked.

image.png.0ec7a71cf81581506e45fe2f8d909ea1.png

Interesting that it comes as the $95B additional funding for Ukraine is killed in the House, and also :

image.png.14e7452745ac9bdde4763bb74f29707b.png

But also:

image.thumb.png.f5850c4b227bcc5a1bede2a623cd152a.png

Just me, or do other folk see this as highly suspect ?

😁

On 1/30/2024 at 9:46 PM, JAFBF said:

Sidebar from the Texas Border thread (part 1).

Don't know if things will go down this way, but it's looking rather interesting

image.thumb.png.e854f15c20def8df198eb0050e36120a.png

Tweet_Video

More with some comments in next part.

Could post this in another thread, but in the big picture of things - people should take note :

image.thumb.png.11144e31d696edb363d1129b2f82a3e9.png

Does this fit in the sidebar hypothesis I posted earlier (new Republic) ?

Texas and Ohio are Key elements in what is going on now and the future.

Sadly, Ohio needs to kick it up a gear, as there are far too many Rinos in Government positions.

Not a lost cause, just things to be done.

The "Normal" of the past is gone - it was all a lie anyway, things will not be that way again.

There will be a different Currency, Life, values, and so forth   .   .   .   I have told what some of that will be.

The future that is coming is what we've been robbed of for many many years   .   .   .   it is not an easy path, it will be a challenging path so that people will (hopefully) realize what we are Blessed with and what is at steak.

22 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Good closure for the Evening :

image.png.4ed4c5ce4de41e7048dca89bd7b9ded1.png

Joe and Barry should be first in line and made an example of...

There are many theories about the end of the world, asteroid impact, super volcanos, plague, the "grey goo" nano technology theory. I think it will be that this thread will continue to expand and expand until the whole network collapses, and in the process takes down the rest of the infrastructure and sends us back to the dark ages.

• Like 1