THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 minute ago, Neo said:

There are many theories about the end of the world, asteroid impact, super volcanos, plague, the "grey goo" nano technology theory. I think it will be that this thread will continue to expand and expand until the whole network collapses, and in the process takes down the rest of the infrastructure and sends us back to the dark ages.

LOL

image.thumb.png.a7b34f424079b47cbc9a311a395673a4.png

Doubt it's anything EBS related, but he is speaking in Philly today ~ 3 PM:

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/live-president-trump-gives-speech-in-pennsylvania-2-17-24/

Might be interesting info.

He'll also have a Rally tonight in MI ~ 7 PM:

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/how-to-watch-president-trumps-rally-in-michigan-today/

Obviously, the first "announcement" in the above post was about the "Sneakers"   .   .   .   nah, it'll wait :)

How about this :

🤣

image.png.31f6a27fb19154a4ae869dda1c132ded.png

Does even the Left really believe this ?

Take Note - this is really what our History is all about (BS):

images.jpg.f62ad60106dab141b68324c51d13bcc3.jpg

Reality:

Trump in the top 5

Obama in the bottom 5

When the truth of Obama comes out => dead last / irrelevant / Traitor / Manchurian Candidate.

Far below even Benedict Arnold = absolute Evil.

Time will tell   .   .   .   and Time is moving rapidly right now   .   .   .  

#2 and #9  you can knock completely out of here as well - Traitors and Liars.

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.1316eae183581d46f714e9dc665d7ddc.png

Tweet_Video

I guess at this point is "Who cares ?" or those that do are dead already.

Mortality rate of VAXX vs unVAXX is up double digits at this point   .   .   .   personally I won't be surprised to see it increase   .   .   .  

I'm sorry, I know most folk don't believe this shot was Bio Warfare against the people - in short, part of a Depopulation agenda by the "Elites" against Humanity.

The "Elites" are nothing more than Evil Pond scum upon the people of this World.

Worse than that actually, but they're not even worth extra definition of what Evil they truly are.

As in Exodus   .   .   .   the "Angel of Death" is upon this World   .   .   .   the only thing holding him back is the Command to proceed.

It is said, we are in "Biblical Times"   .   .   .   we are   .   .   .   it is actually a combination of Biblical Events   .   .   .  

Exodus is key.

But look also to the Book of Esther and the days of Haman   .   .   .  

Just a forewarning of things to come   .   .   .  

Don't doubt it, this is what we're heading into   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2024 at 9:52 PM, JAFBF said:

There's a few Fani threads these could go in, but things are getting too spread out.

image.png.f02569e0ede98cf667e4894b66147440.png

image.thumb.png.3d4b2b670298b5c446bbc60b36ae15be.png

Tweet_Video

Actually a lot more going on, more than I have time to post on these days - hell, couple just on OBiden today among other things.

Pace is picking up, don't be surprised to see it get even more hectic.

Sadly, a lot of disappointments showing up that for the most part had seemed to be good.

Supposed to be one coming up that will really surprise people - I'm afraid I may know who it is (really sucks).

On the other hand, there are supposed to be some Bad Eggs that are not really Bad Eggs.

I would say I suspect who that is, but I think she's been replaced   .   .   .  

Time for this damn Movie to end   .   .   .   just waiting on the sleepers.

OBTW - everyone remember Trump wanting to buy Greenland ?

😉

Flight Trackers take note.

Interesting   .   .   .   this is still the best place for this to be.

image.png.8f1c6c31647519075302b0dca98dba5a.png

No one except the Left will be surprised / defending of this   .   .   .   but in truth, is anyone really surprised by this in the least ?

Small Potatoes   .   .   .   way more coming   .   .   .   and there will be no defending of it   .   .   .   expect a White House Whistleblower to be coming forth into the News in the not too distant future   .   .   . 

No, it will not be a quick resolution to our troubles, but expect things to change   .   .   .   truth be known, I don't care to discuss some of these issues at this time   .   .   .   word is though, this current "Movie" is not far from ending (makes sense)  .   .   .  

image.png.b4382763efb4ba5532036402f9a0dacb.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/city-officials-warn-residents-elyria-township-ohio-stockpile/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=city-officials-warn-residents-elyria-township-ohio-stockpile

This may not be as crazy as it first appears.

I've read that during the 2017 Total Eclipse that the post even return traffic was so bad that some people couldn't get home until the next day, and that Hotels even filled up along the main routes.

May just be a hobbling of the Supply Chain, but after today's happenings it could be something more   .   .   .  

image.png.9025042721bedb56e366df97adcb43dc.png

Tweet_Video

Been all kinds of rumors since late last year that there's probably not going to an Election (at least on time) this year.  

Dems actually want this (no Election) for obvious reasons, but apparently so do the White Hats.

I'm actually expecting something to happen before then anyway, so it wouldn't surprise.

If it does   .   .   .   it's because something awesome transpires (after some ugliness first)   .   .   .  

Year of Chaos.

• Haha 1

image.png.07978c4b671bfdade450c6862251cd03.png

How weird   .   .   .  

I wonder if he / she's taking back their father's name (Nesbitt) ?

image.thumb.png.4f780fa22a7fba6e9e620e5f9f04aba9.png

Obviously, the other "Obama child" would be taking the Mothers name (or her husbands) name of Blanchard.

Of course, all this just slides under the Radar of the Lame Stream Media   .   .   .   frauds that they are   .   .   .   actually CIA Mockingbird, but folks still think that's a conspiracy   .   .   .  

It keeps smacking people upside the head   .   .   .   takes time I guess   .   .   .   eventually it may sink in   .   .   .  

4 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.07978c4b671bfdade450c6862251cd03.png

How weird   .   .   .  

I wonder if he / she's taking back their father's name (Nesbitt) ?

image.thumb.png.4f780fa22a7fba6e9e620e5f9f04aba9.png

Obviously, the other "Obama child" would be taking the Mothers name (or her husbands) name of Blanchard.

Of course, all this just slides under the Radar of the Lame Stream Media   .   .   .   frauds that they are   .   .   .   actually CIA Mockingbird, but folks still think that's a conspiracy   .   .   .  

It keeps smacking people upside the head   .   .   .   takes time I guess   .   .   .   eventually it may sink in   .   .   .  

Maybe shes wising up... The Obama's are far from the norm... They are sick,disgusting perverts...

Let's knock this out before I get into anything else and forget about it.

Anyone think Haley has any kind of chance at winning the nomination ?

Seriously ?

So why is she still subjecting herself to the embarrassment (losing to "None of the above") ?

Other than her being funded by Dems, here's why:

image.png.b6aae6e82a85efc15d62b42cf94ee61c.png

White House (Security) briefings are a bigger deal, Trump has the funds already.

Guess it's time to piss off some more folk   .   .   .   been awhile, so I guess it's overdue.

Rumor:

image.thumb.png.7067d53950fbb39cf103be6c7de26550.png

https://www.btimesonline.com/articles/164071/20240217/king-charles-allegedly-given-six-months-to-live-amid-pancreatic-cancer-battle-dire-health-forecast-shakes-royal-family-core.htm

Personally don't think he is/was the "Official" King (anyone remember the Grim Reaper walking by during the "Coronation"?), and I think he's probably dead already - one of those things that may/should be revealed at a later date (hate that shit), but it is what it is.

Next one is not a rumor.

image.thumb.png.36f38dbefeda74ac1739d5af5ffe76d9.png

Indeed, JFK is far more relevant than folk realize, but probably still too early for that / smh.

For Simpson's follows, this is who Mr. Burns was modeled after (Sites are down now, no access).

image.thumb.png.b79d7a6b9f2f26030c066493936279c4.png

Had some more very interesting info on this individual that I believe I posted years ago, popped up again today, but can't find it and am not going to pursue it at this time.

• Upvote 1

Ah, now we get some real Meat.

image.thumb.png.22193dc748223d9a927356733e2b66b3.png

Tweet_Expansion

Ya know, I wish it were true that we were always the Good guys, but sadly we're not.

It's not us (the people), but the IC / DS that has taken over.

image.png.99c4edd8d74f813043de712f7c088e43.png

image.png.167c0f7c9ec7616f4c8cd1b8c9b83be5.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/ny-times-cia-built-12-secret-spy-bases/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ny-times-cia-built-12-secret-spy-bases

Also, we / NATO have violated agreements that we would not further encroach upon Russia, which we have not abided by.

image.thumb.png.519c671b6f1a76f4cae813924a3b80d7.png

Thought I saw somewhere today that Ukraine had been accepted into NATO, but can't find it again.

Not wise, in fact, what is going on now is overboard.

My question is, how much longer will Putin hold his restraint ?

We are in the wrong (it's our fraudulent Gov), but he knows that   .   .   .  

Bonus (but totally related) :

image.png.1458bc9cc4832da6a6846d6f85b202b7.png

Tweet_Expansion

Long post, but pretty informative.

Have already shown there are over thirty US Bio Labs in Ukraine (illegal).

FYI - for future reference, we also have Bio Labs in Taiwan (illegal).

"We the People" are not guilty of these (well, maybe so in the fact we've been asleep), but our Gov is totally guilty and involved in these things and more (Black Budget / Black Projects).

This is too damn long, and there is a lot more too this   .   .   .   but it's going to have to wait until some more $hit plays out.

Incomplete highlights :

image.png.6fd176419a5cf9b0b042bccf96cfe1a2.png

Some other things I could add to this, but it's far too long already.

Haven't even touched on things going on in EU and Brazil   .   .   .   it's awesome :)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Axe said:

Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO. Well not officially anyhow.  Aid be damned..  If it were, you wouldn't have been able to read this and I wouldn't have been able to post it.

Accepted and ratified are two different things (see Sweden above).

Still has to be ratified by other NATO Nations.

Sidebar:

NATO is likely history, it's corrupt and not functioning as intended (sadly).

Note, that Trump is looking at pulling us out of NATO (see above), and there are more twists and turns to this situation than we would initially perceive.

Personally / sadly, I expect future World alliances to be different than what they are today.

Foes will be friends, and friends will be foes   .   .   .  

Hard to imagine, but in reality it has basically been that way for some time - it's just been hidden.

Have more, just not able to access it right now   .   .   .  

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Damn, we were all gullible as Hell way back when   .   .   .  

image.png.58bc9334c190befe8d2f5360afcd34d8.png

Tweet_Video

I like how they got all those different Camera angles   .   .   .   and how about that "Earth" ?

🤣

Well I believe these were promotional videos produced to entice and promote interest in the space race.. Even Werner Von Braun did a short video series on Mankid becoming a space faring civilization..... Anyone who thinks we haven't gone to the moon and the Earth is still flat has mental issues.. And those rumours about Man not being able to leave Earths orbit are totally unfounded in myth.. The magnetic field that surrounds Earth known as the Van Allen Radiation belt is like one huge phantom dough nut.. there are holes at both ends (North and South Poles) allowing man to escape Earths magnetic atmosphere with the least amount of radiation exposure.. I can't see our Government spending billions of dollars of R&D and not getting there... Preposterous.. The video however.. Yes questionable...