THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 3/27/2024 at 7:35 AM, MLD Woody said:

Literally every time in this thread you've said something is coming, it hadn't. Unless you're incredibly vague and squint very hard

Let us know when the "storm" comes. Please don't vote in the meantime. I mean, it's all rigged anyway, right?

So, things are looking perfectly normal to you these days ?

Sorry if you can't see the $#!+fest going on right now across the Country   .   .   .  

If it's not bad enough yet for you, just hang in there, I can guarantee you it's going to get worse (sadly).

Again, sorry I'm not posting everyday like I used too do long ago - it gets old pounding your head against the Wall over and over   .   .   .  

Here's a small dose of reality and what we're facing :

image.thumb.png.69ff8739e26eb2350908f182a66f033f.png

image.png.6e64b62eaf0ec96e1305beefeafa620a.png

What we're facing is nothing short of absolute Evil - a Death Cult, and our "Leaders" are part of it.

This is more than just Child Trafficking / abuse - think Organ harvesting and Cannibalism   .   .   .   Haiti is just now highlighting this.

"Elites" (parasites), Hollywood, Corporations, Sports "Stars", etc. are all part of this   .   .   .  

P-Diddy is just another Epstein, only on a smaller scale.

All these "Tapes" and "Client" lists are not being prosecuted because they're still in the investigation / wrap-up phase.

It has to all be done legally, to show the people that's it's not vigilantism.

Train derailments, Airplane catastrophes, "Wild" Fires, Bridge collapses, and so forth   .   .   .   these are not accidents.

You think our Border is wide open because it's good business ?

This is all part of "15 minute" Cities (they don't want you to travel) and Holodomor   .   .   .   why do you think I've been pushing folk to stock up and garden (other than inflation, which is going to get much worse) ?

image.thumb.png.60930ecc77a5ebac478d9523ae4ffba2.png

"Just a coincident" - NOT.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

So, things are looking perfectly normal to you these days ?

Sorry if you can't see the $#!+fest going on right now across the Country   .   .   .  

If it's not bad enough yet for you, just hang in there, I can guarantee you it's going to get worse (sadly).

Again, sorry I'm not posting everyday like I used too do long ago - it gets old pounding your head against the Wall over and over   .   .   .  

Here's a small dose of reality and what we're facing :

image.thumb.png.69ff8739e26eb2350908f182a66f033f.png

image.png.6e64b62eaf0ec96e1305beefeafa620a.png

What we're facing is nothing short of absolute Evil - a Death Cult, and our "Leaders" are part of it.

This is more than just Child Trafficking / abuse - think Organ harvesting and Cannibalism   .   .   .   Haiti is just now highlighting this.

"Elites" (parasites), Hollywood, Corporations, Sports "Stars", etc. are all part of this   .   .   .  

P-Diddy is just another Epstein, only on a smaller scale.

All these "Tapes" and "Client" lists are not being prosecuted because they're still in the investigation / wrap-up phase.

It has to all be done legally, to show the people that's it's not vigilantism.

Train derailments, Airplane catastrophes, "Wild" Fires, Bridge collapses, and so forth   .   .   .   these are not accidents.

You think our Border is wide open because it's good business ?

This is all part of "15 minute" Cities (they don't want you to travel) and Holodomor   .   .   .   why do you think I've been pushing folk to stock up and garden (other than inflation, which is going to get much worse) ?

image.thumb.png.60930ecc77a5ebac478d9523ae4ffba2.png

"Just a coincident" - NOT.

You're a deranged moron

Please don't vote

On 3/28/2024 at 10:50 PM, MLD Woody said:

You're a deranged moron

Please don't vote

Ah, so things are running perfectly fine according to your sensibilities   .   .   .   disappointing   .   .   .  

On 3/29/2024 at 6:41 AM, MLD Woody said:

Btw, maybe one of the funniest things you've posted recently... That somehow 15-min cities are part of some liberal elite pedo cult conspiracy or whatever 

A majority of our current "Leaders" are Pedovores   .   .   .  

The "Green" agenda / "CO2 calamity" is so much Bullshit I can't believe people are actually falling for it   .   .   .   guess that's why the average person is referred to as "Sheep", and hence "Sheeple".

Don't care for the references myself, but there some bit of psychological connection to it.

I'm just puzzled that support either of these false narratives.

Solar is not very efficient, and as has been demonstrated several times recently, is quite susceptible to adverse Weather, as recently several mass Solar Farms were basically destroyed by Hail storms.

Think that's (Hail) going away ?

Wind Power (Wind Farms) costs more to produce than the "Windmills" will ever produce   .   .   .   and they still require Oil (Fossil (?) Fuels) to operate.

As far as decommissioning these Windmilss - not recyclable, so they end up in custom Landfills.

Yea - that's "Green".

EV's ?

What a total laughing disaster in both creating and replacing and disposing of an item there ever was.

Honestly don't know how they can afford to even create the initial Battery in the first place   .   .   .   oh, wait, Gov subsidies and China under cutting prices   .   .   .   without those, LOL.

So what "Green" Tech is going to "Save the Planet" (save it from what) ?

Ehh ?

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Ah, so things are running perfectly fine according to your sensibilities   .   .   .   disappointing   .   .   .  

A majority of our current "Leaders" are Pedovores   .   .   .  

The "Green" agenda / "CO2 calamity" is so much Bullshit I can't believe people are actually falling for it   .   .   .   guess that's why the average person is referred to as "Sheep", and hence "Sheeple".

Don't care for the references myself, but there some bit of psychological connection to it.

I'm just puzzled that support either of these false narratives.

Solar is not very efficient, and as has been demonstrated several times recently, is quite susceptible to adverse Weather, as recently several mass Solar Farms were basically destroyed by Hail storms.

Think that's (Hail) going away ?

Wind Power (Wind Farms) costs more to produce than the "Windmills" will ever produce   .   .   .   and they still require Oil (Fossil (?) Fuels) to operate.

As far as decommissioning these Windmilss - not recyclable, so they end up in custom Landfills.

Yea - that's "Green".

EV's ?

What a total laughing disaster in both creating and replacing and disposing of an item there ever was.

Honestly don't know how they can afford to even create the initial Battery in the first place   .   .   .   oh, wait, Gov subsidies and China under cutting prices   .   .   .   without those, LOL.

So what "Green" Tech is going to "Save the Planet" (save it from what) ?

Ehh ?

This response is really showing the heart of your personal issue. Really the issue with all conspiracy theorists.

You desperately need to "be in the know" on something. You need to be above the "sheeple". You crave not only a community of like minded people but also the ability to feel like only you know the "real truth". 

In reality that's because you have nothing. You've done nothing. You're not remarkable in anyway and you have nothing unique to lean on. 

Conspiracy theories are your outlet to feel any kind of self worth. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This response is really showing the heart of your personal issue. Really the issue with all conspiracy theorists.

You desperately need to "be in the know" on something. You need to be above the "sheeple". You crave not only a community of like minded people but also the ability to feel like only you know the "real truth". 

In reality that's because you have nothing. You've done nothing. You're not remarkable in anyway and you have nothing unique to lean on. 

And your just a blind stupid fuck who can't accept reality...

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2024 at 8:06 PM, JAFBF said:

Time for Eye rolls   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.ca7f9fa9e7455bd77b9ca6ff1a31f29c.png

Video_Link

image.png.65568d1a564bff3ed4352b6209fd441a.png

Video_Link

Think Lahaina :

Some humor for Woody.

image.thumb.png.2c0087ab46a30db3a57172d221c2420e.png

Tweet_Video

Not everything is visible - how many Frequency Bands are there (most of which are not perceptible by Humans) ?

image.thumb.png.b5a5d0d7a18265ab000b9da105e8b73b.png

Tweet_Video

I keep tellin' ya'll, things are not what you think they are - $hit you're seeing now is old as $hit.

We've got stuff way more advanced than folk realize, and it's going to stun people.

1994 ~ 30 years ago   .   .   .  

* Internet did not exist   .   .   .  

* WiFi did not exist   .   .   .  

* Self Driving Cars (EV's) did not exist   .   .   .  

* "Smart Phones" did not exist   .   .   .  

Think.

Think for yourselves for the change over the past 30 years, and imagine that Tech advances could be even greater than that.

How different are we today than 30 to 50 or more years ago ?

Put that into perspective   .   .   .   things are not as we currently believe them to be   .   .   .  

Don't think so ?

I've posted TV clips from 2018 / 2019 showing TR3-B's over the White House   .   .   .   still to this day not acknowledged as being real.

Ya'll need to come to grips that what where we're really at is much farther than what we're being told.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Pretty sure I've stated that I don't know the whole plan.

Would be damn nice if I did, but I don't.

I'm just here connecting dots as best as I can, and giving some advice on some precautions to folk   .   .   .   just in case.

Pretty much not worried what anyone thinks about me / may opinions at this time.

Just too much Madness going on to have a total Bullseye on the target to what is really going on.

Pretty much everything I've advised folk to look into is going to be beneficial long term in one way or another.

Gold/Silver/Precious Metals = likely gonna work out for you big time.

Stock up on Food or get your own Garden going - yea, this is going to be a big time plus.

Generator / Self Power - yep, if you can do it right and can afford it - do it.

Cal has a good amount of input on much of these, probably better than I am on crops and so forth.

Whatcha got Woodie to help folk survive hard times ?

Think bigger than the Great Depression, only now almost no one grows any portion of their own food (different story back then) ?

Not an issue ?

You not seeing the Supply Chain cuts on multiple fronts around the Nation ?

Have you not been impacted by the price increases due to increasing shortages of supplies ?

No "Shrink" inflation where you live ?

I can tell you, I've moved from the (high price) Seattle area to the "lower" price South Texas area in the past year, and the prices in the "lower" price (Grocery / etc) South Texas area are worse than what I was seeing in WA.

WA is currently in the process of banning Natural Gas   .   .   .   this will cost WA home owners upwards of ~ $75k to just upgrade their systems, let alone annual costs.

I'll tell ya, as much as I hated moving out of WA (beautiful Home), the costs of keeping up with the madness of the current Gov there was just not sustainable.

How about we watch the Fed.

They keep saying they're going to cut the Rates soon   .   .   .   what if they actually raise them again ?

Best keep your Eye on the Ball   .   .   .   don't trust a damn thing they say   .   .   .  

On 3/19/2024 at 6:55 PM, JAFBF said:

Add another one:

image.thumb.png.9e5d060fccb832a3a65dd23abbb80654.png

image.thumb.png.9723643ffa3b850a9babe7d8c519346c.png

Video_Link

You may laugh for a little while longer, but the exposures / confirmations are not going to stop.

I have some lie exposures no one will believe   .   .   .   so just waiting for the appropriate time.

• Haha 1

Ya'll fell for the last scam (most unfortunately), don't fall for the next one.

image.thumb.png.0d91627dd7793dc4baf05dfe93e2d7fd.png

This tags Vaxxx's and Food Chain.

Hopefully everyone is aware that ~ 100 Food processing facilities have either "caught fire" or closed down in the last year or so.

image.thumb.png.80496dabf5a0e267f1e917b962e107f5.png

Ohio's not well known for Dairy / Beef, but Texas has been hit with this as well.

Our History is such a f'n farce.

image.thumb.png.334dddaae46ce034881c3b8bc7b1f140.png

https://deshinewspost.com/pyramids-discovered-in-russia-twice-as-old-as-egyptian-could-rewrite-human-history/

I've already been showing that US History and understanding is BS via the Hebrew artifacts and more.

World is gonna be in shock as this comes out   .   .   .   Madman now, but when it all comes out - HTF did you know?

I didn't know until I stopped believing the BS they shovel out everyday to the masses.

There was a "Breaking point" where I flat out saw with my own Eyes they were 100% lying about what I was seeing with my own Eyes.

The debunking of their BS continues, and it will not stop   .   .   .   sadly, on some, it does not register.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Ya'll fell for the last scam (most unfortunately), don't fall for the next one.

image.thumb.png.0d91627dd7793dc4baf05dfe93e2d7fd.png

This tags Vaxxx's and Food Chain.

Hopefully everyone is aware that ~ 100 Food processing facilities have either "caught fire" or closed down in the last year or so.

image.thumb.png.80496dabf5a0e267f1e917b962e107f5.png

Ohio's not well known for Dairy / Beef, but Texas has been hit with this as well.

If we get hit with a pandemic that actually has a high mortality rate you and a good portion of this country are stubbornly dying. For sure. The only saving grace you and others have is the potential to just be hermit-like always-online trolls 

If vaccines are readily available, but some "so your own research experts" refuse to get it, and the mortality rate is like 50%, so a lot die, I won't shed a tear

26 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Our History is such a f'n farce.

image.thumb.png.334dddaae46ce034881c3b8bc7b1f140.png

https://deshinewspost.com/pyramids-discovered-in-russia-twice-as-old-as-egyptian-could-rewrite-human-history/

I've already been showing that US History and understanding is BS via the Hebrew artifacts and more.

World is gonna be in shock as this comes out   .   .   .   Madman now, but when it all comes out - HTF did you know?

I didn't know until I stopped believing the BS they shovel out everyday to the masses.

There was a "Breaking point" where I flat out saw with my own Eyes they were 100% lying about what I was seeing with my own Eyes.

The debunking of their BS continues, and it will not stop   .   .   .   sadly, on some, it does not register.

https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.32KC3KA

Ooof

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm convinced that, if I cared enough, I could make some BS qanon blue check mark account that you'd be reposting here within a month

Clearly, you care enough and that is hilarious in it's own right. 🤣

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

And you care enough to respond to me I guess

Oh well

And you have boner breath so , there's that..

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And you care enough to respond to me I guess

Oh well

You claim to be so progressive, so open minded, so enlightened, yet every time J posts anything in here that would ask one to question the status quo, you so predictably show up immediately with your Bawk Bawk Bawk close minded bullshit that the rest of us laugh at.. Quite like we all do at the rest of your other bawk bawk bawk bullshit elsewhere on the forum. 🤣

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm convinced that, if I cared enough, I could make some BS qanon blue check mark account that you'd be reposting here within a month

Don't have a Twitter / X, Instagram / Facebook / etc. etc. account anywhere.

Even after being gone for roughly a year, I still don't have time for any of the Social Media stuff, and barely have time to pop in here once in awhile.

Haven't figured that one out, seeing as I'm not working these days I should have a lot more time - but I don't.

🤔

No, Social Media has made it far more difficult to keep track of things these days by requiring and account to read what is on them (X - is horrible).

These days I primarily just "Luck" onto bits of interesting info - still have to dismiss a ton of BS info, but there are some nuggets in there still of interest.

No, I'm not perfect in everything I've posted, but I'm comfortable in what I've posted, even though I've likely missed some things.

No one on this Earth is perfect, or anywhere close too it - if you think/expect otherwise you best check into a Psych facility.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If we get hit with a pandemic that actually has a high mortality rate you and a good portion of this country are stubbornly dying. For sure. The only saving grace you and others have is the potential to just be hermit-like always-online trolls 

Could be.

Did you know that no one with a Blood level of 90ng+ of Vitamin D has never had a case of Colon Cancer ?

Interestingly, it correlates marvelously too many other "Diseases".

Also, did you know that an Alkaline tending Blood level also doesn't experience Cancer ?

And isn't it rather odd that Drugs, such as Anti-Parasitic (Hydhydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, etc) have been shown to actually cure Cancer ?

Damn odd that a multi-Billion Cancer Industry wouldn't want folk too know about such cures isn't it ?

I mean, Lives vs $$$$$$$, what could be the possible motive ?

I've also shown in the past (likely ignored), that previous cures / treatments were basically banned as the Rockefeller Petroleum Drugs came into the picture.

Isn't that yet another damn oddity   .   .   .  

I've asked some Medical folk before - is it better to treat an illness or to cure it ?

Never got an answer   .   .   .   interesting.

No, I'll go with being "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made"   .   .   .   we have the ability to cure ourselves.

Never got the sham "Covid" (aka - Cold), and haven't been sick, even though I'm an OMF.

Hell, I was living at ground zero when this BS kicked off (WA), and my wife, as a Nurse was absolutely exposed to it if it was authentic.

Lived just a few miles from the facility when it started - probably posted about it.

Also advised folk not too take a Phase 1 Drug (there are 4 Phases) when the test animals were all dying.

Yea, I'm the Nutbag   .   .   .   just trying to save folks lives, but yea, I'm the Lunatic.

Now we've got "Suddenly Dying" and raging "Aggressive Cancers", but no one seems to be able to connect the f'n dots.

Personally, I highly suspect we lost a few members here due too this, and sadly I expect more.

More too all this, but enough.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Don't have a Twitter / X, Instagram / Facebook / etc. etc. account anywhere.

Even after being gone for roughly a year, I still don't have time for any of the Social Media stuff, and barely have time to pop in here once in awhile.

Haven't figured that one out, seeing as I'm not working these days I should have a lot more time - but I don't.

🤔

No, Social Media has made it far more difficult to keep track of things these days by requiring and account to read what is on them (X - is horrible).

These days I primarily just "Luck" onto bits of interesting info - still have to dismiss a ton of BS info, but there are some nuggets in there still of interest.

No, I'm not perfect in everything I've posted, but I'm comfortable in what I've posted, even though I've likely missed some things.

No one on this Earth is perfect, or anywhere close too it - if you think/expect otherwise you best check into a Psych facility.

Dude... How do you think this stuff is getting to you? You're posting screenshots from Twitter, 4chan, etc.