THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts On Today's Parade

BrownsFan4Evr

6 minutes ago, D Bone said:

and here I thought professionals did their jobs..... guess the Browns don't have professionals, as their 1-31 record would indicate. 

We’re actually in the real world here, hoss. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wargograw said:

No. The decision to fire everyone every two years is the fans’ fault.

I'll let you expound on that one War. It's the FANS fault Jimmy doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and pushes the panic button when it blows up in his face AGAIN. He promotes a Harvard Bean Counter and hires a Baseball number cruncher to run his organization- and it produces the worst two year record in the history of the NFL. 20\20 hindsight says it turned out exactly the way you'd expect it to. 

Apparently Jimmy hasn't learned- and is still listening to the Homeless Guy. If you want to blame the FANS for the dumpster fire. You're pointing the blame finger in the wrong direction. A completely logical reaction to 1-31. Translate this to around 10 other NFL cities, and the owner would already have moved out of town. Yeah, we still care- when thousands of fans show up on a single digit temperature day to show- we still care enough to give the owner the collective finger. 

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll let you expound on that one War. It's the FANS fault Jimmy doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and pushes the panic button when it blows up in his face AGAIN. He promotes a Harvard Bean Counter and hires a Baseball number cruncher to run his organization- and it produces the worst two year record in the history of the NFL. 20\20 hindsight says it turned out exactly the way you'd expect it to. 

Apparently Jimmy hasn't learned- and is still listening to the Homeless Guy. If you want to blame the FANS for the dumpster fire. You're pointing the blame finger in the wrong direction. A completely logical reaction to 1-31. Translate this to around 10 other NFL cities, and the owner would already have moved out of town. Yeah, we still care- when thousands of fans show up on a single digit temperature day to show- we still care enough to give the owner the collective finger. 

I dislike the idea of the parade. I think it's bad for the city. However, I do approve of making fun of that fool and criminal, jimmy haslem. He's either 100% a crook or the dumbest billionaire ever to exist in history. he says one thing and does another, at least be a damn man of your word.

My friend sent me a snapchat from the parade he went to today.

this made me laugh. I approve of anyone giving jimmy the finger.

haslam.jpg

15 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

New height of stupidity... new blot on Cleveland's reputation.

At least the River catching on fire was accidental.

As a child, I was told the river was lit intentional. It was always stool week and it was lit by the steel grate bridge in order to grill a bunch of burghers all at once. As far as the whole nixon epa thing? That was the lie. Grilling burghers was the real reason the river burned. Be nice to see that tradition return🔥🔥🔥🔥

6 hours ago, wargograw said:

The fans won’t be any happier after he sells. 

I doubt they’d care whatsoever if fans wanted to stand outside the stadium and actually protest. Do that. Don’t have a parade. So stupid. 

How exactly do you mock the organization but somehow carve out an exception for the players?

Protests actually need a thoughtful basis. What’s this collective group of losers’ plan for the organization? They have none. 

MSM post of the year! What a bunch of baloney. Lousy balony too. Sure not Oscar Meyer

What I find interesting is the Browns fans on this board that live nowhere near Cleveland, most likely never have lived near Cleveland, seem to think they are the experts on what makes a quality Cleveland Browns fan and what is good for the city of Cleveland.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

What I find interesting is the Browns fans on this board that live nowhere near Cleveland, most likely never have lived near Cleveland, seem to think they are the experts on what makes a quality Cleveland Browns fan and what is good for the city of Cleveland.

My thoughts exactly.

7 hours ago, wargograw said:

Protests actually need a thoughtful basis. What’s this collective group of losers’ plan for the organization? They have none. 

This wasn’t a spur of the moment protest, it was actually hatched in 2016 but a surprise victory on Christmas Eve changed things.

However, the Browns were able to pull off a perfect 0-16 season which cemented the aforementioned parade.

Oh, by the way the Cleveland food bank reaped $14,000 in donations from the parade goers...those bastards.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

This wasn’t a spur of the moment protest, it was actually hatched in 2016 but a surprise victory on Christmas Eve changed things.

However, the Browns were able to pull off a perfect 0-16 season which cemented the aforementioned parade.

Oh, by the way the Cleveland food bank reaped $14,000 in donations from the parade goers...those bastards.

I think that's great on the food bank collection........hmmmmm I don't really recall the national media coverage mentioning that fact, I could be wrong  (but I doubt it).

And some players do a tremendous amount of charity work, good for them but in another light that $14,000 is what 1/5th or 1/10th a single player's game check.....to put things in some perspective. 

16 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I think that's great on the food bank collection........hmmmmm I don't really recall the national media coverage mentioning that fact, I could be wrong  (but I doubt it).

And some players do a tremendous amount of charity work, good for them but in another light that $14,000 is what 1/5th or 1/10th a single player's game check.....to put things in some perspective. 

From Chris MacNeil’s (parade organizer) Twitter feed this morning. . .

@CleFoodBank Update
Gofundme: $15,721
FarmersOnly direct: $8k
Parade: ($9k)
Total: $14,721

Like to get to 15k today

So, anyone who donates a min of $5 today has a shot in the raffle for a Perfect Season Parade Media Pass awarded randomly tonight.

Here: gofundme.com/browns-perfect…

9 hours ago, wargograw said:

15 hours ago, BaconHound said:

lol.   

I guess, in Haslam's case, that could be true.  I mean, I guess he let the fans run his Pilot Flying J circus like a bunch of criminals too.

Haslam fired the coach(es) when he took over. (the fans' fault?).  Then he fired the coaches he hired after one year (the fan's fault?)  -  Who was asking for Chud to be fired?  (and Norv Turner).  -  Now he HAD to fire Pettine and Farmer after two years.  Pettine was a terrible game day coach and Farmer (Mr. I don't draft WR's cos they don't handle the ball enough....and Mr. TextGate).  Those two guys fought each other tooth and nail.  They HAD to go!  (I suppose you wanted to keep that chaos for the sake of continuity right?)  AND NOW HE KEEPS A 1-31 HEAD COACH!  Who's a terrible game day coach.  (I suppose you think that's a brilliant idea don't you?)

Let's face it!  Haslam is a terrible owner!  He's a crook and a meddler.  (hires a new GM and tells him he has to keep a 1-31 HC.  The epitome of stupid)  -  And you want to blame the fans.  Man, you're a piece a' work.  However, in THIS country, you're allowed to have your dumb-butt opinion(s).

9 hours ago, wargograw said:

We’re actually in the real world here, hoss. 

honestly your point would carry ALOT more weight if this was a one off season. youre acting though like this wasnt quite literally the worst two season stretch in NFL history as the cherry on top of the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.

this parade was awesome. the browns are the embarrassment not the fans.

25 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

From Chris MacNeil’s (parade organizer) Twitter feed this morning. . .

@CleFoodBank Update
Gofundme: $15,721
FarmersOnly direct: $8k
Parade: ($9k)
Total: $14,721

Like to get to 15k today

So, anyone who donates a min of $5 today has a shot in the raffle for a Perfect Season Parade Media Pass awarded randomly tonight.

Here: gofundme.com/browns-perfect…

Maybe the best thing to come out of the whole parade and maybe season, I'd love to see it get some real national attention and really raise those numbers.

If you "alleged" fans who support this parade are so damn proud of yourselves, I have a suggestion....Get Tshirts or sweatshirts printed stating "I SUPPORT THE 0-16 PARADE"" & wear them TO a Browns' game or Training Camp so REAL Fans & Players can see who you are & boo, make fun of,  & shun YOU. See how YOU like it assholes.

IMHO, The REAL LOSERS were part of that parade. 

Mike

7 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

If you "alleged" fans who support this parade are so damn proud of yourselves, I have a suggestion....Get Tshirts or sweatshirts printed stating "I SUPPORT THE 0-16 PARADE"" & wear them TO a Browns' game or Training Camp so REAL Fans & Players can see who you are & boo, make fun of,  & shun YOU. See how YOU like it assholes.

Mike

Oh come on Mike, quit beating around the bush.:D

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

These people as a collective group get and make hundreds of millions of dollars and they sucked literally as much as you possibly can.

They're the losers because they literally didn't win. That's really straight forward. But let's not their widdle bitty feelings and shun them! :(

Jesus Christ. 

It never fails to amaze me the things that people get so worked up over.

If you think Browns fans who went to the parade were celebrating going 0-16, and not obviously mocking the people responsible for it, well you are a special, special individual.

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

It never fails to amaze me the things that people get so worked up over.

If you think Browns fans who went to the parade were celebrating going 0-16, and not obviously mocking the people responsible for it, well you are a special, special individual.

I owe you one tomorrow.... 

Capture.PNG

Wore the #40 Peyton Hillis Jersey to Ihop & Walmart this morning..Hell more people greeted me to talk Browns than The Door Greeter's at both :lol:.. 

Funny how the 0-16 season wasnt even talked about nationally....untill this parade.  And then media trys to play it off like it's the browns fans being completely faithful. All it tells Jimmy Haslem is it is totally acceptable to go 0-16 and the there are no consequences.

Also for the "fans" that went. If the browns turn it around quickly. Do the even take an shred of credit. To me those who went to fully support this garbage route need to register just like those that were die hard Manziel fans. Just so the rest of us who to actually talk sensible football with. 

Tells me ALOT the Johnny Manziel was totally down.with this parade.

Archived