THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

I think the people who hate Manziel are just as annoying as the people who constantly kiss his ass. Some of you don't even want him to be good. Hoyer has done well. He should be the starter, but why would you hate a browns player so much .. That's just stupid.

I like JFF. I don't think anyone wants him to do bad except Master Dog who seems to have an abnormal obsession with him (in a negative way). I'm sure that he will get his chance to start and prove himself eventually.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the people who hate Manziel are just as annoying as the people who constantly kiss his ass. Some of you don't even want him to be good. Hoyer has done well. He should be the starter, but why would you hate a browns player so much .. That's just stupid.

I think you are spot on w/that inference.

Manziel says he isn't ready. He's just being honest. Experience in the NFL,

especially for a qb, means a whole LOT. Especially when said qb

doesn't have a successful, playoff caliber offense already in place

for years for him to just fit into.

Come on, man. His time will come, and it will be exciting, apparently.

Why can't i hate the dude?

He's a poor reflection of what Cleveland represent and what a true NFL QB should be. Just because the garbage is spewed around my front yard, it does not mean i have to like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone going thru headline withdrawl?

It's not like Jameis doesn't need a big brother, but c'mon... JM?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000404748/article/johnny-manziel-wants-to-mentor-jameis-winston

A and M with their early halloween costumes on today.

any true texan would be bitchin about them looking like twinkies.

LOL... are you saying silver and bridal white is not a "tough" color combo?

A and M with their early halloween costumes on today.

any true texan would be bitchin about them looking like twinkies.

No kidding. I turned on the game and laughed........ Both at the unis & QB play.

Damn. She's cute. Like girl next door temptation kind of cute.

My first thought was "babysitter", but same ball park...

This is what I imagine as I read the typical Johnny Finger thread....... It's much better in reality.

LOL... this IS what all JFF threads are like to the JFfanboys...

Dammit, I used to hate those commercials because I fucking despise AT&T.

Comeonman and specifically JAFBF (for that gif), I kind of sort of hate you both now.

My girlfriend has already noticed my renewed interest. It's bad enough her alma mater (OU) lost.

I kind of sort of hate you guys right now.

Dammit, I used to hate those commercials because I fucking despise AT&T.

Comeonman and specifically JAFBF (for that gif), I kind of sort of hate you both now.

My girlfriend has already noticed my renewed interest. It's bad enough her alma mater (OU) lost.

I kind of sort of hate you guys right now.

I work for an AT&T competitor, so I'm no fan of AT&T either, but I still agree she's sweet.

She has a Twitter account too, and by what little I've looked at I would classify her as dangerous . . . (personality & morals)

Yep, she's one that could change your life for the better . . . .

I work for an AT&T competitor, so I'm no fan of AT&T either, but I still agree she's sweet.

She has a Twitter account too, and by what little I've looked at I would classify her as dangerous . . . (personality & morals)

Yep, she's one that could change your life for the better . . . .

Now I want to get a twitter...

You're killing me man.

Archived