THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon Traded to Pats

darren15

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a quintessential Patriots move, New England is sending a conditional 5th round pick to the Browns for Josh Gordon. Belichick wouldnt send Jimmy G to Cleveland but buys low on yet another ex-Brown

Full compensation trade update: Patriots send Browns a 2019 fifth-round pick for WR Josh Gordon and get back a 2019 seventh-round pick if he is not active for 10 games, source tells ESPN. Trade was supposed to be for a 6th-round pick, but Patriots don't have a 6th.

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Good riddance.

No schidt........... This is the last time I ever have to, or will post about this phucktard. Things are looking up already.

1-1-1 here we come.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

What would you have liked to see them do?

If he came in high then that is fine ( we will probably never know ) but to trade him over a freak accident and keep a head coach who has had weeks and weeks of accidents is dumb ....if we are releasing him due to the amount of chances we have given him then Hue should of gone weeks ago

15 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Corey Coleman just got released and is available as a free agent ....... worth a look ?

Careful with how long you stare at him, he may break his hands.

9 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Great... Let's just trade away our best fukin playmaker for peanuts...

Was this really a substance abuse issue? It would make sense to trade him for that reason but if we just traded away our best wr because he was late and has a hammy issue... We deserve another 0 win season...

Fukin bull$hit!

You want some cheese with  that wine?    Jesus...  some of are just determined to always be miserable no matter what.   Gordon hasn't been a playmaker is 3 years, hes one bad drug test from being banned for life.   Good riddance....phenomenal talent and a guy who can't be trusted to actually be with the team.   After the bullshit he pulled all training camp long, I'm done with him.   Have fun in New England.

1 minute ago, domcucch1994 said:

Wait until he puts up 1600 yards with a real QB and then you'll see why he was our best playmaker..

I'll take that bet...  1600 yards this season....anything less and you never post here again.  If he goes over 1600,  I'll give up my membership and you can have my moderator status.

Deal?

Just now, Mark O said:

You want some cheese with  that wine?    Jesus...  some of are just determined to always be miserable no matter what.   Gordon hasn't been a playmaker is 3 years, hes one bad drug test from being banned for life.   Good riddance....phenomenal talent and a guy who can't be trusted to actually be with the team.   After the cowpoop he pulled all training camp long, I'm done with him.   Have fun in New England.

I'm miserable because we traded away a highly talented WR for nothing!! 

Dude missed training camp and still caught a TD in limited action! 

We stuck by him this long... Why throw it all away because he was late? 

I could understand if he failed a test but that hasn't been reported yet has it?

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I'll take that bet...  1600 yards this season....anything less and you never post here again.  If he goes over 1600,  I'll give up my membership and you can have my moderator status.

Deal?

Why do I want to moderate this board? 

So I can look at the Donald Trump lovefest in the political discussions and the likes of you being okay with trading away JG for a bottle of soda and an italian grinder? 

Screw that..

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Good riddance.

good riddance to this moronic organization.....send this team to canada....maybe that will help out the nafta situation between us and them.   errrr wait a minute...they are not that Shmucking stupid....ok dump this team in lake erie....get it over with.....nfl should have rules about when a team has been this bad for 20yrs, they should  be dismantled...

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

so it really was cause of a hamstring? he really wasn't fukked up?

He showed up late on Saturday, got injured away from the facility, and apparently "wasn't himself" when he showed up.  The front office doesn't trust him and after all the shit in the offseason, who can really trust this guy?  He's been given chance after chance and still trys to fuck it up.  Let him go.

1 minute ago, browns52 said:

good riddance to this moronic organization.....send this team to canada....maybe that will help out the nafta situation between us and them.   errrr wait a minute...they are not that Shmucking stupid....ok dump this team in lake erie....get it over with.....nfl should have rules about when a team has been this bad for 20yrs, they should  be dismantled...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out then.   Go be a Patriots fan or Steelers fan or Baltimore fan...whatever....but I guess you'll be going. 

Archived