THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 Board Mock: Day 3 - Rounds 4 and 5

Tour2ma

And still 7 picks remain...

Flyin is the only one to have not read the PM sent last nite, so he's not been around.

It's now 12:48 CDT... Unsym you are cleared to pick in 12 minutes at 13:00 CDT (14:00 EDT).

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it FJ...

Gents we roll on at 1900 CDT (2000 EDT)... or maybe dribble on. Unsym's will have been OTC 6 hours at that time.

PM will fly in a minute.

I deserve no less consideration than you gave FlyinJ.  I was checking in to see if he had picked yet.. this week I don't have time to post during work.

Please pick a time between posted picks and stick with it regardless of person.  Perhaps like the real draft that time decreases by round..

19 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

I deserve no less consideration than you gave FlyinJ.  I was checking in to see if he had picked yet.. this week I don't have time to post during work.

Please pick a time between posted picks and stick with it regardless of person.  Perhaps like the real draft that time decreases by round..

Point taken, but given the time of day difference... you yourself just said you can't check in during work... then I think different lengths of time based upon time of day is reasonable.

The person had nothing to do with it in this instance, but if a pattern of delay is established, then it will.

The Falcons struggled with this pick as there are several players not on their board that shouldn’t still be available. That said they decide DT is a position of need. The Falcons select AZ State DT Renell Wren. This is an elite 6’5”328 athlete who’s skills didn’t produce in college but the upside is to much to pass on. 

High fives in the Raiders draft room for getting a tackle with a 3rd round grade at the top of the 5th

OAKLAND RAIDERS SELECT

MAX SCHARPING   OT   NORTHERN ILLINOIS

PLease note...

darren pointed out to me that I double dipped on Emanual Hall WR at pick4.34.

Pick is hereby changed to:

4.34 - Jazz Ferguson (WR - Northwestern St.)

Text of PM...

Just now, Tour2ma said:

BE on your toes and SEND PROXIES!!! I'm not in this mix, so send to me in separate PM.

• CLE ............ tia
  • TB .............. darren
  • DET ............ Ag
  • BUF ............ Ag
  • DNV ............ Ag
  • CIN .............. stillmotion
  • GB ............... still
  • MIA ............. jcam
  • ATL ............. jcam
  • WSH ............ gumby
  • CAR ............. gumby
  • CLE .............. tia
  • DNV ............. Ag

I'm serious about sending proxies...

And jcam, make some Inbox space. You've been pretty timely in your picks, but we've waited a couple times that I can't help but think a PM would have shortened.

And did I mention that everyone should use proxies?

Got it?

Do it!

Moving right along we are now in RB territory for all 3 of my teams. 

Detroit needs depth and a long term play @ RB so they take Florida Atlantic's Devin Singletary who should have gone late 2nd - early 3rd. That makes him a steal.

Buffalo has two older veteran RBs in Gore and McCoy, so they can take a chance on injury plagued RB who was the Doak Walker & Lombardi Trophy winner and PAC-12 Offensive player of the year in 2017, Stanford's Bryce Love. Had he come out last year he would have been taken before the two Ga. RBs. Was a pre-season top 10 draft pick, but things don't always go as planned. He is the same risk we took with Chubb, but much further out into the 5th round. 

And of course I have to give Denver the Swiss army knife of the backs this year, overall SEC rushing leader for 2018 in the tough SEC West who also added almost 300 yds receiving to his over 1700 rush (which broke the A&M single season record). RB from Texas A&M Trayveon Williams, a man who patiently uses his blockers and has excellent hands. Think of Duke Johnson. Should go 3rd to early 5th round. Hope this Homer makes you happy Tour.🤗🤩

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hope this Homer makes you happy Tour.🤗🤩

I'm delighted... Homer...

stillmotion is up. I suspect it may take until end of workday for him to pick.

Good work this AM, guys...

Archived