THE BROWNS BOARD

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Nor

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha, a Prager U video.... Classic

15 seconds in "The left has appropriated the term liberal"

Uhhh... Cal calls anyone on here that lightly disagrees with him a liberal. Multiple posters day libtard, liberal, etc and say left wing right after. Whatever nuance you're trying to point out I'm not sure you can blame the left for it as well...

You missed the point of that statement . Of course the right has appropriated the term liberal as well ...in the way you mentioned.

The fact that "leftist" and "liberals" are used synonymously is what Prager meant by saying that the left has appropriated the term. This video was produced to point out the difference between a liberal and a leftist...so it was fitting that it was stated 15 seconds as an intro the video.

I'd urge you to watch to watch the rest of the vid. He speaks very positively about liberalism itself.  Find out if you fall under the "liberal" or "leftist" ideology.

Holy fuck..you and I may both be liberals!

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You can equate homosexuality to pedophilia to bestiality but the comparison of Christianity and Islam is too much for you to stand for? 

I'm not equating them... But...  my original point being.... (that Woody conveniently sidestepped).... Woody essentially says.... homosexuals are born that way.... without any definitive proof. By the exact same logic- is it a stretch to say pedophiles\voyeurs are born that way? Sociological consequences not withstanding.  And it doesn't hurt anyone if they're consenting? Just occurred to me, it might be "consenting" but in some (maybe most) instances the person on the receiving end of sado-machoscism can and does get physically hurt.  

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Or I don't need an old book to tell me right fr wrong. I don't need the rewards/punishment of heaven/hell to keep me from being a bad person.

It's not that homosexuality isn't sinful because without God there's no sin.... It just isn't "sinful" inherently. There's nothing wrong with it. 

Regardless, you can believe whatever crazy shit you want. The point is you can't use your crazy shit to legislate how others live their life. You can use your crazy shit as a shield to hide behind after discriminating against others. 

Hmmmm....   Ignoring what I said Woodster- that's your POV from your personal view of morality. Millions of people happen to disagree with you there. And it's not just Christians. I believe Muslims take a rather dim view of it too.  

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Horseshit. It doesn't take god or politicians or anything else to know right from wrong. 

Oooohhhhh, now you're trying to tell me there's something called a "conscience".  Please spare me the BS that just inherently knowing right from wrong came out of nowhere. 

There's quite a few people throughout history that didn't know, or care about the difference. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oooohhhhh, now you're trying to tell me there's something called a "conscience".  Please spare me the BS that just inherently knowing right from wrong came out of nowhere. 

There's quite a few people throughout history that didn't know, or care about the difference. 

There were also many who had religion and still didn’t care about right or wrong. Your parents and communal consequences were probably big molding factors for human behavior outside of religion that had far greater effectiveness. If you fuck up, Jesus will always forgive. However, being cast out of a community likely meant a terrible death for a good bit of our history. Not only that, even up through the Old West you could face a noose or an angry mob for being a shit heel.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm not equating them... But...  my original point being.... (that Woody conveniently sidestepped).... Woody essentially says.... homosexuals are born that way.... without any definitive proof. By the exact same logic- is it a stretch to say pedophiles\voyeurs are born that way? Sociological consequences not withstanding.  And it doesn't hurt anyone if they're consenting? Just occurred to me, it might be "consenting" but in some (maybe most) instances the person on the receiving end of sado-machoscism can and does get physically hurt.  

Consent is the big factor. A pedo may be born with fucked up desires but the target of their desires is a child. If jr can’t consent to signing a lease, they can’t consent to relations with an adult. The sadomasochist example is still two people consenting. It is different to me but they both want to be there so party on, folks. No one should save you from yourself if you are an adult and wish to have Elvira step on your nuts. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Consent is the big factor. A pedo may be born with fucked up desires but the target of their desires is a child. If jr can’t consent to signing a lease, they can’t consent to relations with an adult. The sadomasochist example is still two people consenting. It is different to me but they both want to be there so party on, folks. No one should save you from yourself if you are an adult and wish to have Elvira step on your nuts. 

IOW it should be against the law to have sex with someone with an IQ lower than your own??? If that's the case you know who should start looking into joining a monastery.

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

And there is still quite a few. Like, for instance, (and I know there's lots more than this but im leaning on them to make a point) the Catholic priests that molest kids. Since, apparently, god is the only source of what's right and wrong...I guess he must have been on vacation. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hmmmm....   Ignoring what I said Woodster- that's your POV from your personal view of morality. Millions of people happen to disagree with you there. And it's not just Christians. I believe Muslims take a rather dim view of it too.  

I didn't sidestep anything..  all of that was covered. But we've also covered how Christians are taught to refuse fruits from the tree of knowledge so I guess I couldn't be surprised...

There are a ton of scientific, genetic studies looking into sexual orientation. From actual, real, expert sources. Not the links you all have been posting from Gospel this and Jesus that. Or a YouTube video with a guy just saying he was gay and that he's not now because gaaawwwwddd. 

How do you still not get the difference between homosexuality and pedos? How many times does that need explained?

Broken record on here

"I'm not a bigot. I just want to practice my religion. Anyway, here's how gays are the same as pedos and that's why they're bad."

What???

This is merely a hypothetical but think about it. Pedophilia is as natural or as unnatural as homosexuality because some people are just born that way. Now let's agree that Society has decided for whatever reason that pedophilia is bad. We are still on the same page right?

So what then would be your reaction to a pedophile who never actually act on his urges? Would it be okay in your opinions for him to jerk off to animated child pronography in which no child actually ever participates? No harm would be ever done to any child. Are you guys good with that or is it just too fucked up for you to accept?

WSS

"I didn't sidestep anything..  all of that was covered. But we've also covered how Christians are taught to refuse fruits from the tree of knowledge so I guess I couldn't be surprised..."

That is just mind blowing ignorance of the bible.

15 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You can equate homisexuality to pedophilia to beastiality but the comparison of Christianity and Islam is too much for you to stand for? 

You can't be that out of touch.  Yes, placing Islam and Christianity as equal partners in crime is too much even for a rational non-believer to stand for. It is utter ignorance.

First lesson the map. The red depicts countries in which the LGBT are either put to death, serve life sentences, or serve prison terms.

What a surprise...they all happen to be Muslim nations.

map.png

Lesson 2.

Most are theocracies...meaning that in their governments, the rule of law is the rule of Allah and the Koran. "Church" and state are one in the same.

Lesson 3.

Because some Christians do bad things..ie violence against gays, pedophile priests, etc...doesn't mean Christianity condones it, or that such practices are part of the tenets of modern Christianity.

Child brides and pedophilia are commonplace in the Muslim world and are not crimes because Islam allows it.

American troops in Afghanistan were told to look the other way when they came upon these ragheads openly practicing pedophilia.

It is an accepted part of their culture, not ours.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

"I didn't sidestep anything..  all of that was covered. But we've also covered how Christians are taught to refuse fruits from the tree of knowledge so I guess I couldn't be surprised..."

That is just mind blowing ignorance of the bible.

Careful OBF, don't eat that fruit. You might accidentally learn something

Amazing this "debate" always goes to pedophiles... Smh

Cuz if we're over here having to respond to posts about pedos then they don't have to try and justify their discrimination of gays.

Another favorite... "but the Muslims!" 

Yeah they suck as much and worse on a lot. But they aren't on this board and they aren't what's driving this in our country.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Careful OBF, don't eat that fruit. You might accidentally learn something

Woody you are a smart guy but on spiritual matters no offense but you are a mental midget. Your comments on the bible which you know little about are as humorous as me commenting on calculus to you and I admit when it comes to calculus I am a mental midget.

I will tell you why you cannot understand the bible. Humans are three fold beings. Spirit, soul and body but you don't recognize the biggest part of what humans are, the spirit part. The words in the bible go through our minds and feed our spirits (the real you). 

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

John 6:63 New International Version (NIV)

63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[a] and life.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The message about the cross is nonsense to those who are being destroyed, but it is God's power to us who are being saved.

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Amazing this "debate" always goes to pedophiles... Smh

Cuz if we're over here having to respond to posts about pedos then they don't have to try and justify their discrimination of gays.

Another favorite... "but the Muslims!" 

Yeah they suck as much and worse on a lot. But they aren't on this board and they aren't what's driving this in our country.

Just so we understand who brought up "the Muslims".  It was one of your own.

You object an awful lot to someone posting comments about "the Muslims". You may as well be screaming  "I'm in denial".

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

You can't be that out of touch.  Yes, placing Islam and Christianity as equal partners in crime is too much even for a rational non-believer to stand for. It is utter ignorance.

First lesson the map. The red depicts countries in which the LGBT are either put to death, serve life sentences, or serve prison terms.

What a surprise...they all happen to be Muslim nations.

map.png

Lesson 2.

Most are theocracies...meaning that in their governments, the rule of law is the rule of Allah and the Koran. "Church" and state are one in the same.

Lesson 3.

Because some Christians do bad things..ie violence against gays, pedophile priests, etc...doesn't mean Christianity condones it, or that such practices are part of the tenets of modern Christianity.

Child brides and pedophilia are commonplace in the Muslim world and are not crimes because Islam allows it.

American troops in Afghanistan were told to look the other way when they came upon these ragheads openly practicing pedophilia.

It is an accepted part of their culture, not ours.

Give me a break. Let's not pretend I love Islam. I detest islam. They're Retarded goat fucking fanatics. 

That being said they're your spiritual brothers in arms. And if we let Christians have their way and dictate this countries policies based on their mythical religious dogma (and it is mythical - there's no historicity which backs up nearly anything in the old testament specifically, despite recorded history predating it) we would be in a theocracy as well. Sure maybe the homos wouldn't be murdered per se, since Western Civilization is, at the least, hundreds, if not thousands of years ahead of middle eastern Civilization, but their lives would be made to be miserable again. And maybe they would be murdered since christians account for some of the most shameful, lizard brain nonsense I hear on a regular basis. 

No. Your religion is your business but just like you (and I) cannot accept Sharia law in America we also cannot accept christian doctrine to be the law of the land. 

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think it's weird if you DON'T want Elvira going ham on ya bits. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Bird boy sure is in a tizzy with this thread.....

amazing the mention of faith and Christianity has a particular few up in arms.

but they’re non believers......for now.

Oh, are the conquistadors going to come around and do forced conversions? They had better be stronger than the ones the gay congressman is hanging out with at the abortion clinics. 

OBF I was raised Catholic. Luckily I was born with the genetics to easily see through that nonsense.

Christianity is getting made fun of in this thread because it is being forced on our society. It is being used to influence policy and defend discrimination. If that doesn't happen then myself and other posters aren't in here calling it nonsense. If you don't want your beliefs exposed for the fairy tales they are then don't whip them out in public and open them out to criticism.

At the end of the day there is no basis for Christians (or any other religious group) to dictate what gays can and can't do.

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

OBF I was raised Catholic. Luckily I was born with the genetics to easily see through that nonsense.

Christianity is getting made fun of in this thread because it is being forced on our society. It is being used to influence policy and defend discrimination. If that doesn't happen then myself and other posters aren't in here calling it nonsense. If you don't want your beliefs exposed for the fairy tales they are then don't whip them out in public and open them out to criticism.

At the end of the day there is no basis for Christians (or any other religious group) to dictate what gays can and can't do.

Genetics? You  remind me of that Star Trek movie the Wrath of Khan and his superior genes...

There is nothing new under the sun. People like yourself were proclaiming God was dead over a hundred years ago when they thought they had so much scientific knowledge but those people are now dead and gone and God still lives. I am happy to talk about the bible on this forum or anywhere for that matter. It bothers me none with the scoffing and mocking. If I were posting for pat on the backs I could post on a Christian forum and preach to the choir. Except for new technology the people who scoffed and mocked the gospel in the Apostle Paul's time are no different than those here or anywhere else. One day you will kneel to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, whether in this life or in hell. 

"According to Philippians 2:10, a day is coming when those in Heaven, earth, and hell will bow their knees in honor, respect, humility, and worship of Jesus Christ! It is not a question of if people will bow their knees to Jesus; it is only a question of when and how they will do it. Will they freely do it while still living on this earth? Or will they do it from the vantage point of hell? Everyone will bow — including those who have already died and gone to Heaven; those who are still alive when Jesus comes; and even those who have died and are eternally separated from God. All will bow their knees in acknowledgement of Jesus Christ’s Lordship!"

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

One day you will kneel to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, whether in this life or in hell. 

Well geez. 

Think whatever you want. Just don't expect to be able to hold those beliefs over others in an attempt to dictate what they can and can't do.

I proclaim Mickey mouse is dead. Hopefully he's not around after I die...

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Give me a break. Let's not pretend I love Islam. I detest islam. They're Retarded goat fucking fanatics. 

That being said they're your spiritual brothers in arms. And if we let Christians have their way and dictate this countries policies based on their mythical religious dogma (and it is mythical - there's no historicity which backs up nearly anything in the old testament specifically, despite recorded history predating it) we would be in a theocracy as well. Sure maybe the homos wouldn't be murdered per se, since Western Civilization is, at the least, hundreds, if not thousands of years ahead of middle eastern Civilization, but their lives would be made to be miserable again. And maybe they would be murdered since christians account for some of the most shameful, lizard brain nonsense I hear on a regular basis. 

No. Your religion is your business but just like you (and I) cannot accept Sharia law in America we also cannot accept christian doctrine to be the law of the land. 

wait - why the hell should America be run by only YOUR anti-Christian policies? your side of this demands all the power? really now?

America has already been damaged by a complete lack of morality, principle, decency and respect for everything American.

You really want to keep arguing for that damage? Any society that goes sodom and gomorrah sp? will collapse. Read some history on it. and yes, the BIBLE teaches that, too.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

well, let's just say satan is your "brother-in-arms" then? Our country was based on Christian principles - look at how we've grown.

if we had been founded your way, we would have self-destructed a few centuries ago. Enough with the hate for Christians already - sharia law is a dangerous threat to humanity - just ask decent American Muslims.

Christianity is a saving grace and will never be a threat to anyone.

did woody hack your account?