THE BROWNS BOARD

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Nor

41 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Yeah but I don't pretend to be the "science guy"...aren't you being factually incorrect to say homosexuality is not a choice without actual scientific proof. Just trying to nail you down for accuracy. 

You need scientific proof to know a fruitcake who's been effeminate his whole life is gay but you don't need scientific proof that god will cast you into the lake of fire for not worshipping him. 

Mmm...Kay. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you reject science any time it contradicts a story in the Bible you take literally than yes, you are anti science. You can defer to anything you think is "scientific evidence" supporting your view in one breathe and then realistically believe the entire Earth flooded for 40 days in another. 

In my faith Woody there are things that matter in the bible and things that do not matter. It doesn't matter if one believes the story of Jonah to be a true historical story  or an allegory. It doesn't matter of one believes or disbelieves the story of Noah. There is only one thing that matters:

"Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”

“How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!”

Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

“You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven–the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:1-16, NIV)

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You need scientific proof to know a fruitcake who's been effeminate his whole life is gay but you don't need scientific proof that god will cast you into the lake of fire for not worshipping him. 

Mmm...Kay. 

Woody is the one saying factually that one is born gay..that might be true but the science is not there to confirm it...so to be correct he could say scientific evidence leans toward or whatever but to claim it as a fact is not accurate.

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

There is no science to support god whatsoever

So...have faith that a homo is gay?

Woody is the one who has to have the scientific evidence. He is factually wrong to say gays are born that way is he not?  It is not a scientific fact. 

11 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

In my faith Woody there are things that matter in the bible and things that do not matter. It doesn't matter if one believes the story of Jonah to be a true historical story  or an allegory. It doesn't matter of one believes or disbelieves the story of Noah. There is only one thing that matters:

"Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”

“How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!”

Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

“You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven–the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:1-16, NIV)

Give it up Old, they are just trolling you.  Thats what these two live for.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Woody is the one saying factually that one is born gay..that might be true but the science is not there to confirm it...so to be correct he could say scientific evidence leans toward or whatever but to claim it as a fact is not accurate.

You'll argue God of the gaps until we can tweak one gene and make a gay baby.

"Evidence leans toward" there being genetic indicators for sexual orientation, which itself is a spectrum. A lot of evidence from experts in the field. Strong lean. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You'll argue God of the gaps until we can tweak one gene and make a gay baby.

"Evidence leans toward" there being genetic indicators for sexual orientation, which itself is a spectrum. A lot of evidence from experts in the field. Strong lean. 

No one would tweak a gene to make a baby gay because despite what these weird fuckers think no one really wants to be gay. No one wants their kids to be gay. Why would they? Why would anyone choose the hardest possible road for their kids knowing people like this that are going to attack them at every opportunity are out there and still, sadly, in pretty big numbers. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Being a Nazi is a political choice. And they probably want literal hate speech on their cake.

Your sexual orientation is not a choice. And they aren't asking for any hate speech on a cake

LOL, you're making it sound it's "Gospel Truth". The pedophile community fully endorses that sentiment. Aw gee, but that's different somehow? I may grant you homosexual tendency- but that's about it.  Not buying the argument you have no control over your sexual orientation.  

Some of us have been around long enough to see the LBGT community is constantly pushing the envelope as to what's socially acceptable- or not. Right now, I don't see where it's all going to end up.  "Just leave us alone, we're not hurting anyone." OK, but those that have a religious bent equally have the right to express their views. I'll give you just one example. Abortion is still legal in the United States, but Catholic hospitals have the right to say "great- you want an abortion? You just can't have one here." I happen to think by extension, you can refuse to bake a cake for a homosexual couple, they could have gotten a cake at dozens of other bakeries- but they got bent out of shape over it, and decided to make an unholy issue over it. 

I happen to know a thing or two about cake decorating. Bake your own, and you can write anything you want on it for your Nazi pals.  (It's not that hard, and doesn't require any special skills) BTW, when the Internet was young, it was said the first one to bring up the Nazis had already lost the argument. :D 

• Upvote 2

typical. they are trolling - they ignore all facts to the contrary of their anti-Real American stances.

Their emotions are all they really want to know.

May 1, 2018 - A survivor of the June 2016 mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, that left 49 people dead now says he has found Christ and is ...
Jump to People who no longer support the ex-gay movement - Later he formed Zwischenraum, which helps gay Christians to accept their ...

https://www.ebay.com/p/Dark-Agenda-The-War-to-Destroy-Christian-America-by-David-Horowitz-9781630061142/5026847466?iid=183837833886

Most relevant reviews

•  
    by live4-36Apr 16, 2019

Christians will not know the truth about the far left, especially their plan.

just got around to reading this book, haven't finished it yet. It's so compelling, I never realized what the left was up to but now I know.

s-l1600.jpg

Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New

•  
    by robertholtzclaw...Apr 10, 2019

A classic of historical significance

Every page is revealing. There are no words to express the power of the knowledge this book reveals. Ignorance dissipates with that pill of knowledge. This is a classic of historical significance.

•  
    by lillyhof74May 27, 2019

Dark Agenda

It clearly demonstrates what is wrong in America today and why!

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I gave you a nice story about Loki and Thor and you didn't even acknowledge it. 

And I can regale you with stories of Jupiter and his wife Juno. If you're into myths.  Some of us happen to feel religion isn't a myth.   

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

typical. they are trolling - they ignore all facts to the contrary of their anti-Real American stances.

Their emotions are all they really want to know.

May 1, 2018 - A survivor of the June 2016 mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, that left 49 people dead now says he has found Christ and is ...
Jump to People who no longer support the ex-gay movement - Later he formed Zwischenraum, which helps gay Christians to accept their ...

Lol. You posted that again and still didn't read the bottom.

Damn you are stupid. 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It is though. 

As one of my friends often said when that came up- "If you're right, and I'm wrong, what have I lost? But if I'm right and you're wrong- what have you lost?"  

So let me get this straight. You spend your life being generally nice to people not murdering them or stealing their wives and their stuff don't get in trouble and still wind up in hell burning for all eternity for not worshipping a guy who didn't have the sense to move two towns away when the Jews wanted to crucify him? 

Yeah god sounds like a dick. 

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, you're making it sound it's "Gospel Truth". The pedophile community fully endorses that sentiment. Aw gee, but that's different somehow? I may grant you homosexual tendency- but that's about it.  Not buying the argument you have no control over your sexual orientation.  

Some of us have been around long enough to see the LBGT community is constantly pushing the envelope as to what's socially acceptable- or not. Right now, I don't see where it's all going to end up.  "Just leave us alone, we're not hurting anyone." OK, but those that have a religious bent equally have the right to express their views. I'll give you just one example. Abortion is still legal in the United States, but Catholic hospitals have the right to say "great- you want an abortion? You just can't have one here." I happen to think by extension, you can refuse to bake a cake for a homosexual couple, they could have gotten a cake at dozens of other bakeries- but they got bent out of shape over it, and decided to make an unholy issue over it. 

I happen to know a thing or two about cake decorating. Bake your own, and you can write anything you want on it for your Nazi pals.  (It's not that hard, and doesn't require any special skills) BTW, when the Internet was young, it was said the first one to bring up the Nazis had already lost the argument. :D 

Pedos abuse minors. 

Gays are two consensual adults

Both are determined in large part by genetics (plus environment). But one harms others. 

The fact that we have to constantly explain why pedophiles and homosexuals are not equivalent is pretty damn sad

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Pedos abuse minors. 

Gays are two consensual adults

Both are determined in large part by genetics (plus environment). But one harms others. 

The fact that we have to constantly explain why pedophiles and homosexuals are not equivalent is pretty damn sad

And bestiality doesn't harm anyone either. (except maybe some sheep.)  See where it doesn't harm anyone argument eventually winds up?   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

And bestiality doesn't harm anyone either. (except maybe some sheep.)  See where it doesn't harm anyone argument eventually winds up?   

An animal can't consent...

But yes, I see where you'll take this slippery slope to justify discrimination of others while hiding behind religion

By the way god turned on the Jews pretty quick didn't he? Sent them Noah and Moses and Abraham and all that, set them up as his chosen people and made them follow his wacky ass rules on the pain of death and then it's all of a sudden 

Hey forget all that other shit I've been telling you for 2000 years. We're doing this now. And, by the way, you're all going back to hell for doing the shit I told you to do. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Why would I want to worship the guy that doesn't want me to eat from the tree of knowledge?

You forgetting that's a myth too, like Noah's Ark?  :D 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

An animal can't consent...

But yes, I see where you'll take this slippery slope to justify discrimination of others while hiding behind religion

It's not a slippery slope Woody- just the eventual conclusion of the way "acceptance of other lifestyles" is going to wind up. 

And we have to have equal understanding of pedophiles as anyone who's a homosexual- they don't have any choice either- that's where your "consensual" argument blows up. 

Sarcasm intended.  

• Thanks 1