THE BROWNS BOARD

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Nor

You're still going on about the poor persecuted Christians that get shut down when they constantly show up to harass the gays? Here's a thought: stop showing up to harass the gays and you won't get arrested or ridiculed. 

No groups of gays or athiests or anything else are hanging around outside your church to yell profanities at you when you go in for Sunday services. 

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You're still going on about the poor persecuted Christians that get shut down when they constantly show up to harass the gays? Here's a thought: stop showing up to harass the gays and you won't get arrested or ridiculed. 

No groups of gays or athiests or anything else are hanging around outside your church to yell profanities at you when you go in for Sunday services. 

And you are still here whining as well...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

if someone wentbto a church with a megaphone screaming about gaysex is bestsex....how do u think he'd be "countered"?

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. I do not support those who call themselves Christians and are abusive but there are other Christians who go with better motives and simply want to hand out pamphlets and talk about their faith..If I encountered a gay person(s) at church protesting and they wanted to have a decent discussion I would be happy to speak with them.

28 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Not that it bothers me, but by that very definition you have ridiculed religious people for years (except muslims).  In some ways justifiably so and some times unprovoked.

yes, Woody has ridiculed ...mostly Christians, on this board. Ridicule is one of the fake elitists way of trying to win a discussion.

But let it bounce back at them - and they raise all sorts of hell at being "discriminated against" and try to get people kicked off the board.

Never works - but it's flagrant sick hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

As a Christian I take that as a compliment...it shows I am on the right track.

Sure, sure. It's convenient for religion to build in their own kunt clause. 

If people treat you like an asshole for being an asshole you must be doing right. 

Here's you

"Oh noes! Gay people gets rights! I'm creeped out by the the thought of them swordfighting! We can't let this happen!"

Here's me:

AnguishedUniqueAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif.6772d7d164ba8ae83844a09553e5ec8a.gif

• Haha 1

I guess their DNA went flippity-flippity

Pulse survivor says he is no longer gay, has found Christ - NBC News

May 1, 2018 - A survivor of the 2016 mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando is ... the chance to live in relationship and not religion - not just loving Christ ...

May 22, 2016 - Here statement about not being gay any more: Anne is currently married to James Tupper. From an interview: [the interviewer] said “You were ...

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I guess their DNA went flippity-flippity

Pulse survivor says he is no longer gay, has found Christ - NBC News

May 1, 2018 - A survivor of the 2016 mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando is ... the chance to live in relationship and not religion - not just loving Christ ...

May 22, 2016 - Here statement about not being gay any more: Anne is currently married to James Tupper. From an interview: [the interviewer] said “You were ...
Nov 16, 2014 - A young Gay man is delivered from Homosexuality and party dances. ... "i'm not gay anymore and i'm going to dance with some men just to ...

Even though you probably don't deserve one I'm going to answer this one sort of straight:

There's always going to be a certain percentage of people that were never really gay to begin with that latched onto that looking for an identity for themselves.

That happens literally all the time. Why, I bet it even happens in Christianity. Someone tries it on for awhile, decides it's not them and moves on. 

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I notice cal drops in once in a while to upvote you but isn't quite brave enough to join in

You notice I sneeze in your direction. I have a gay brother-in-law - he wasn't gay for a long time, years and years, but later, was.

I've made my opinions known about the perversion many, many times. The left is pushing the gay perversion, just like they push the ridicule and harrassment of anyone conservative, or working in the PRESIDENT TRUMP MAGA administration.

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Sure, sure. It's convenient for religion to build in their own kunt clause. 

If people treat you like an asshole for being an asshole you must be doing right. 

Here's you

"Oh noes! Gay people gets rights! I'm creeped out by the the thought of them swordfighting! We can't let this happen!"

Here's me:

AnguishedUniqueAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif.6772d7d164ba8ae83844a09553e5ec8a.gif

Thanks again...

35 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Not that it bothers me, but by that very definition you have ridiculed religious people for years (except muslims).  In some ways justifiably so and some times unprovoked.

If I was out in public preaching about the evil Christians, Muslims, Jews you'd have a point. I've also said at multiple times I'm fine with religious people living their life as long as it doesn't affect mine. I'm not trying to take away their ability to marry or adopt a kid. 

45 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Just pointing out all that liberal tolerance and diversity they like to  preach about...they are the modern day thought police.

Except you're asking people to tolerate your intolerance... It doesn't work like that....

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Even though you probably don't deserve one I'm going to answer this one sort of straight:

There's always going to be a certain percentage of people that were never really gay to begin with that latched onto that looking for an identity for themselves.

That happens literally all the time. Why, I bet it even happens in Christianity. Someone tries it on for awhile, decides it's not them and moves on. 

when you smart off to people to try to win an argument - you just lost it. That's is why Woody always loses quickly.

And smarting off about me not taking part in the discussion?

Since freaking when have most folks not known about my opinions on this stupid matter? lol

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Except you're asking people to tolerate your intolerance... It doesn't work like that....

So, woodypeckerhead, you gays are allowed to be intolerant, but everybody else must be tolerant.

You have no idea about how life works, you don't understand life at all. You are far more ignorant about life and reality, than most kids in the fifth grade.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What kind of intolerance was the Google engineer displaying when he was fired...I know that doesn't involve a religious issue but it shouldn't work like that either. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If I was out in public preaching about the evil Christians, Muslims, Jews you'd have a point. I've also said at multiple times I'm fine with religious people living their life as long as it doesn't affect mine. I'm not trying to take away their ability to marry or adopt a kid. 

True and I wouldn't peg you as the protesting type, but you are on a public forum that could be read by anyone.  You feel comfortable pegging OBF for what he believes based off what he says here.  So by your own definition, or should I say the one you posted, you don't feel you've bordered on hate speech?  I'm certainly not claiming you to be a bigot, but that definition could snare you real quick.   

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What kind of intolerance was the Google engineer displaying when he was fired...I know that doesn't involve a religious issue but it shouldn't work like that either. 

This thread is about your intolerance toward gay marriage. 

I never read that guy's memo so I couldn't tell you 

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

when you smart off to people to try to win an argument - you just lost it. That's is why Woody always loses quickly.

And smarting off about me not taking part in the discussion?

Since freaking when has most folks not known about my opinions on this stupid matter? lol

Poor old cal. You never could hang going toe to toe with me on an anything. I mean, what is this drivel even supposed to mean? You haven't even tried to point/counterpoint anything. You poor old thing. It's ok, buddy, I still like you you ol' gay hatin' root beer rascal, you. 

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

So, woodypeckerhead, you gays are allowed to be intolerant, but everybody else must be tolerant.

You have no idea about how life works, you don't understand life at all. You are far more ignorant about life and reality, than most kids in the fifth grade.

no u have no idea how life works bubble boy. U never even properly learned cause and effect

and I'll say it again - the left crossed the line, when they didn't allow civil unions to be the solution.

No, they went left-wing political, AGAIN, and got liberal judges to demand that the entire rest of REAL AMERICA

allow the definition of marriage to be perverted. REAL MARRIAGE is between a man and a woman. Even your fake

gay hero obaMao commie said it. Of course, he lied to get votes......

Perverting Real Marriage is just part of the left's war on Christians, war on Real America, war on everything the least bit conservative, war on the Bible, and war on the precious lives of unborn and born children.

The left is fighting their war at every turn, on every issue. Now, they are fighting to be allowed to murder children who are born, and later one.

Just, sick and satanic. History repeats itself for those who do not know history, and those who lose all moral compass.

It's sodom and gomorrah on the left.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

wait, are u talking about the engineer who proudly posted an internal memo to the company about why women dont make for good software engineers?

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal you're a mental midget. Do yourself a favor and walk back out of this thread. 

oh, you just proved exactly what I said. you are such a loser of discussions on this forum. But thanks for the one liner that proves that you are just the forum's arrogant/ignorant woodpecker.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

Cysko says I wasn't brave enough to comment, as I was commenting, LOL, and now you are moulting feathers and crapping on yourself because I joined in.

16 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Accepting that they're gay and they're allowed to get married and live normal lives out in the open like everyone else isn't the same as agreeing with it. It doesn't matter if you agree with it. I don't agree with Christianity and yet I'm not insisting that you stop going to church. That's your business. Who they marry is their business. 

16 hours ago I posted this. That was essentially the end of any debate on my end because there is really nothing more to say. It doesn't matter if you, obf, or anyone else agrees with it. If you don't want to accept it either that's also your business. But don't expect everyone else to treat your behavior as acceptable.