THE BROWNS BOARD

We Must Reject LGBTQ Craziness Becoming America's Accepted Nor

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

wait, are u talking about the engineer who proudly posted an internal memo to the company about why women dont make for good software engineers?

Read The Google Diversity Memo That Everyone Is Freaking Out About

https://thefederalist.com/2017/08/08/read-the-google-diversity-memo-that-that-everyone-is-freaking-out-about/

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and I'll say it again - the left crossed the line, when they didn't allow civil unions to be the solution.

No, they went left-wing political, AGAIN, and got liberal judges to demand that the entire rest of REAL AMERICA

allow the definition of marriage to be perverted. REAL MARRIAGE is between a man and a woman. Even your fake

gay hero obaMao commie said it. Of course, he lied to get votes......

Perverting Real Marriage is just part of the left's war on Christians, war on Real America, war on everything the least bit conservative, war on the Bible, and war on the precious lives of unborn and born children.

The left is fighting their war at every turn, on every issue. Now, they are fighting to be allowed to murder children who are born, and later one.

Just, sick and satanic. History repeats itself for those who do not know history, and those who lose all moral compass.

It's sodom and gomorrah on the left.

"Accept being treated as 3/5 of a person."

"No"

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

"Accept being treated as 3/5 of a person."

"No"

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!!"

you are 5/5th's wrong on this subject. It's refusing to allow the left to have the power to establish tyranny over the rest of America.

Part of that grab at power is the gay activist movement. Another part is pushing abortion to the endless limits of any kind of legit human acceptance. Another part is the constant harassment of Christians in schools. Another part is the endless pushing for complete banning of gun ownership in Real America. Another is mocking and subverting our Constitution and Bill of Rights at every freaking turn. Another is the endless harassment, legal and cultural - of all Christian churches. Never once a ridicule at Islam.

Another part is the attack on capitalism, that is undeniable. Another part is mass illegal immigration that the left demands to continue - their motives are dangerous for all of us.

Just attack every decent Family Value possible, to take everything good and wonderful about America and Freedom,

and subvert it into garbage to a perverted nth degree.

The left wants total power, and they can't ever have it, without chaos. Coward-Piven is one of the best examples of subversion economically.

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

God can feel free to rapture you lot any time he wants. The sooner the better, really. 

Funny you should say that. An old time minister who was my mentor said when the church was raptured that the world would hate Christians so much they would be happy to see Christians gone. I thought for a long time there was no way that would happen because after witnessing a miracle such as the rapture that many people would turn to God. I have come to see he was right.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you are 5/5th's wrong on this subject. It's refusing to allow the left to have the power to establish tyranny over the rest of America.

Part of that grab at power is the gay activist movement. Another part is pushing abortion to the endless limits of any kind of legit human acceptance. Another part is the constant harassment of Christians in schools. Another part is the endless pushing for complete banning of gun ownership in Real America. Another is mocking and subverting our Constitution and Bill of Rights at every freaking turn. Another is the endless harassment, legal and cultural - of all Christian churches. Never once a ridicule at Islam.

Another part is the attack on capitalism, that is undeniable. Another part is mass illegal immigration that the left demands to continue - their motives are dangerous for all of us.

Just attack every decent Family Value possible, to take everything good and wonderful about America and Freedom,

and subvert it into garbage to a perverted nth degree.

The left wants total power, and they can't ever have it, without chaos. Coward-Piven is one of the best examples of subversion economically.

What are you talking about? I ridicule Islam all the time. 

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Funny you should say that. An old time minister who was my mentor said when the church was raptured that the world would hate Christians so much they would be happy to see Christians gone. I thought for a long time there was no way that would happen because after witnessing a miracle such as the rapture that many people would turn to God. I have come to see he was right.

If you had the ability to objectively look at what you are saying you'd be sick of yourself as well.  The reason the world "hates christians" is not because they're Christian. The world doesn't hate Hindus. It's because you want everyone else to follow your bullshit and when they won't you're a bitch about it. Muslims and to some extent Jews do the same thing. 

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

What is amazing, is that the Bible explains our country's dire situation, yet it was written so many centuries ago.

Fulfilled Prophecy Demonstrates the Divine Inspiration of Scripture

https://www.ligonier.org/blog/fulfilled-prophecy-demonstrates-divine-inspiration-scripture/

Cysko said:  What are you talking about? I ridicule Islam all the time. 

I'm talking about the left. You aren't the left, you just have an opinion on a stupid subject I disagree with.

The entire left doesn't ridicule Islam at all. It's Christians and Christianity they bash at every chance.

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

yeah a lot of people have come to the conclusion that wherever the 3 bastard children of Abraham end up in the afterlife..is where we "don't" want to be. People want no part of y'all. Collectively you've run this whole planet into the shitter. Wherever Muslims go, have at it..wherever Christians go..have at that too. Not my god and not the place I wanna be while I watch this universe come to it's end. So yes, as cysko said...feel free to leave at any time. Maybe the rapture machine has gone down for the last 1500 years..you ever think about that? Maybe some self rapture is in order?

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

If you had the ability to objectively look at what you are saying you'd be sick of yourself as well.  The reason the world "hates christians" is not because they're Christian. The world doesn't hate Hindus. It's because you want everyone else to follow your bullshit and when they won't you're a bitch about it. Muslims and to some extent Jews do the same thing. 

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved

The Hatred of the World
17This is My command to you: Love one another. 18If the world hates you,understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…

New International Version
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

baloney. The LEFT hates Christians because they are a major part of Real America, and the LEFT demands to own America.

How the hell is forcing  all of Real America, by a liberal judge and activist perverts, to redefine a long standing Biblical definition of REAL MARRIAGE?

Even ObaMao said it is between a man and a woman. Gays said they wanted the same rights, well, fine, they could have had that with civil unions, and most of America would have been fine with that.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved

The Hatred of the World
17This is My command to you: Love one another. 18If the world hates you,understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…

So Jesus was the original emo?

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

The Hatred of the World

the fallacy of your "order" is that it knew you would be hated because you're insufferable kunts. So they rightly predicted that "actual" humans would become sick of it. Nobody hates you because of jesus's name. No one. Maybe other religious nuts from other religions ofc, but not normal people. Normal people hate you because you're godless cretons that have persecuted decent humans for most of our written history. I say that because I feel you are people that predate Christianity. "Christianity" is just a "tool" for power and corruption that people have used 10's of thousands of years. There will be other religions in the future I have no doubt. Christianity, Islam etc, etc....will be eventually tossed out in order to create new methods of control. 

26 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

so you were talking about THAT engineer. So let me understand this straight....if Im the CEO of google, and some engineer of mine puts out an internal memo that he really has no business doing..he's a software engineer afterall...but that guy puts out a memo detailing how Christians don't make good employees of the company for x, y, z reasons. So I, the CEO, now have a problem. The Christians in my company...some of whom are executives I work closely with...are obviously miffed and perturbed and are now wondering if my company has a permissive attitude towards the baseless degradation of Christians and their ability to function at their jobs. So ur telling me I have no right to fire this guy that just threw tacks in my lockeroom? We talk about lockeroom cancer over at the Browns board ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And nobody has any issue with a colored boy getting the boot from our team if he's a lockeroom cancer. Imagine if one of these colored boys put out an "internal memo" detailing how white QB's are passe despite the season Baker just had. The Browns board would break the internet if that happened. Break it clean through. 

So yeah, OBF, I used to think u were one of the guys here that still had sense and reason about you. I "CLEARLY" misjudged you. Unless the real OBF actually died and one of the regular dotards took his account. Which is something i'm kind of suspicious of cause this isn't the OBF from 3-4 years ago. 

• Upvote 1

So, explain, those who hate, how Jesus being crucified was because he was teaching God's Word, and that

was fine with you, had you been there?

Cysko, you are perfectly free to not follow. But God wishes you all would, that's all.

Why all the outrage over Christians hoping you would? Just don't, that's all, - your choice.

I have never ridiculed a non-Christian, ever. Never. The ridicule always? comes from your side of the fence.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

I have never ridiculed a non-Christian, ever. Never. The ridicule always? comes from your ide of the fence.

ahhh, I was waiting for Cal to call cysko a flamboyant liberal fgt. Cause whenever you disagree it's straight to the island of polar opposites with you. Next think he'll be accusing cysko of sucking obammy's toes.....yes he's actually said that to me. smh

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so you were talking about THAT engineer. So let me understand this straight....if Im the CEO of google, and some engineer of mine puts out an internal memo that he really has no business doing..he's a software engineer afterall...but that guy puts out a memo detailing how Christians don't make good employees of the company for x, y, z reasons. So I, the CEO, now have a problem. The Christians in my company...some of whom are executives I work closely with...are obviously miffed and perturbed and are now wondering if my company has a permissive attitude towards the baseless degradation of Christians and their ability to function at their jobs. So ur telling me I have no right to fire this guy that just threw tacks in my lockeroom? We talk about lockeroom cancer over at the Browns board ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And nobody has any issue with a colored boy getting the boot from our team if he's a lockeroom cancer. Imagine if one of these colored boys put out an "internal memo" detailing how white QB's are passe despite the season Baker just had. The Browns board would break the internet if that happened. Break it clean through. 

So yeah, OBF, I used to think u were one of the guys here that still had sense and reason about you. I "CLEARLY" misjudged you. Unless the real OBF actually died and one of the regular dotards took his account. Which is something i'm kind of suspicious of cause this isn't the OBF from 3-4 years ago. 

I read the memo. 

From the article:

In an over-the-top attempt to prove that irony in Silicon Valley is officially dead, Google just fired one of its top scientists for writing an internal memo that criticized the tech giant for becoming an “ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.” VICE obtained a copy of the the memo and published it on Monday evening.

Rather than being a screed against women or minorities, as the media and their progressive allies have proclaimed, the internal memo from former Google scientist James Damore — entitled “Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber” — encouraged Google employees to take account of their own biases as a means of reducing the so-called gender gap in tech employment. In fact, a major purpose of the memo was to brainstorm ideas about how to make Google a more friendly environment for women without resorting to explicit sex-based discrimination.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

So, explain, those who hate, how Jesus being crucified was because he was teaching God's Word, and that

Cysko, you are perfectly free to not follow. But God wishes you all would, that's all.

Why all the outrage over Christians hoping you would? Just don't, that's all, - your choice.

I have never ridiculed a non-Christian, ever. Never. The ridicule always? comes from your side of the fence.

God can feel free to send the archangel Michael down to have a little chat. If he wants me to believe that is. If he's depending on the dumb fucks that I know on Facebook who burned out their brains on drugs and burned all their bridges being assholes and then turned to Jesus because no one else wanted to talk to them, his strategy is fundamentally flawed. 

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Jesus got crucified because he was making trouble for the people in power. It's the same reason Stalin had people killed. It's the same reason David Koresh got killed for that matter. 

God can feel free to send the archangel Michael down to have a little chat. If he wants me to believe that is. If he's depending on the dumb fucks that I know on Facebook who burned out their brains on drugs and burned all their bridges being assholes and then turned to Jesus because no one else wanted to talk to them, his strategy is fundamentally flawed. 

some people have to hit rock bottom before they realize how sad it is, and how glorious it is to live a life where it keeps you off it.

My opinion - some people get so lost in despair, they don't bounce back til they hit a hard surface.

https://www.faithgateway.com/facing-rock-bottom/

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I read the memo. 

yeah, so did I. It was google's call. I wouldn't have criticized google for "not" firing the guy...but I understand why they did. It wasn't his first bout with human resources either if my memory serves me correct. Google is a privately owned firm or would OBF Castro like the government regulate how companies can fire conservatives?

Jesus got crucified because he was making trouble for the people in power. It's the same reason Stalin had people killed. It's the same reason David Koresh got killed for that matter. 

that is way too much nonsense - you having a bad day? or smokie smokie?

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/kevin-deyoung/why-did-they-crucify-jesus/

For the facts of the story—which the gospel writers everywhere try to belabor—are that Jesus was crucified for his God-like behavior and his outrageous claims to deity.

Matthew 26:63-66 But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him, “I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.” Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”  Then the high priest tore his robes and said, “He has uttered blasphemy. What further witnesses do we need? You have now heard his blasphemy. What is your judgment?” They answered, “He deserves death.”

The people grumbled against Jesus for eating with sinners and tax collectors (Luke 15:2), but they killed him for claiming to be the Son of God and the King of Israel.

Matthew 27:39-43 And those who passed by derided him, wagging their heads and saying, “You who would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save yourself! If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross.” So also the chief priests, with the scribes and elders, mocked him, saying, “He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him. He trusts in God; let God deliver him now, if he desires him. For he said, ‘I am the Son of God.'”

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm validating your absolute horseshit right now by even talking theology with you. 

I'll tell you what; I'll listen to your crap when you say you agree homosexuals should have the right to get married. 

meaning, I won. I validly showed where and why you are wrong. Your anger is getting the best of you - causing you to lose your argument. If you don't want to listen to my "crap", then why bitch that I wasn't taking part in the discussion? eh?

gay people had every right to establish civil unions, that they would have an equal institution that gave them the same rights as REAL MARRIAGE couples - defined as a MAN and a WOMAN.

All they had to do was establish civil unions, and the problem would have been solved.

As a Christian Cleve sometimes you have to make stands that are not popular. Being a Christian is not winning a popularity contest and many times the barometer you measure if you are on the right track is the amount of criticism you receive. The ONE I serve said as He was hated his followers would also be.

I think you and Woody are getting a little too paranoid about alt accounts and I am still the OBF from 3-4 years ago (it has been that long..wow)

• Upvote 1