THE BROWNS BOARD

US military hangs their heads in shame

jbluhm86

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You have earned our respect with your service Tex but I cannot understand how your almost blind hatred for Trump prevents you from seeing all the good things he is doing for this country. I was not a Trump supporter in 2016 but he has won me over by all the good things he has done.

But here is the thing OBF, my most important issue has always been my suspicion that Trump sold this country out to Putin years ago. Nothing he has done has countered that and everything he has done internationally leads right back to that. Helsinki was the final confirmation for me. I still see him as the Siberian Candidate. Once you make that a priority, maybe you'll get my disdain for the man who would be king. What good does it do to do good things for a country if you betray it to our enemies? And there are a lot of very smart people who are finally coming to that same conclusion, many long term Republicans. Hopefully they will shuck their RINO Halloween costumes on Nov. 1 and put a real Republican in that office by next election.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But here is the thing OBF, my most important issue has always been my suspicion that Trump sold this country out to Putin years ago. Nothing he has done has countered that and everything he has done internationally leads right back to that. Helsinki was the final confirmation for me. I still see him as the Siberian Candidate. Once you make that a priority, maybe you'll get my disdain for the man who would be king. What good does it do to do good things for a country if you betray it to our enemies? And there are a lot of very smart people who are finally coming to that same conclusion, many long term Republicans. Hopefully they will shuck their RINO Halloween costumes on Nov. 1 and put a real Republican in that office by next election.

China I believe is our biggest threat today. Look at all the grovelling being done and the bowing down to China now by the NBA and some of our corporations. When we opened up trade with China we were told part of that was to have a positive influence on them and bring our values to their country. What has happened is we turned them into a super power and now they are dictating their repressive values on to our own country and that is sad. Trump has been the strongest president to date in trying to force China to play fair while previous administrations made TERRIBLE trade agreements with China.

Actions speak louder than words and in actions Trump has been tougher with Russia than previous administrations. Russia has nuclear weapons and they will always be a threat in that way but I was surprised to see economically speaking how low down the totem pole they actually are. I read once where their economy is roughly the size of Italy.

33 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

China I believe is our biggest threat today. Look at all the grovelling being done and the bowing down to China now by the NBA and some of our corporations. When we opened up trade with China we were told part of that was to have a positive influence on them and bring our values to their country. What has happened is we turned them into a super power and now they are dictating their repressive values on to our own country and that is sad. Trump has been the strongest president to date in trying to force China to play fair while previous administrations made TERRIBLE trade agreements with China.

Actions speak louder than words and in actions Trump has been tougher with Russia than previous administrations. Russia has nuclear weapons and they will always be a threat in that way but I was surprised to see economically speaking how low down the totem pole they actually are. I read once where their economy is roughly the size of Italy.

The sanctions on Russia were forced on Trump by Republicans in Congress and he has since backed off with minimal repercussions. He had that 2 hour meeting with Putin alone in Helsinki to explain himself. He's Putin's Pussy. We both know it.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The sanctions on Russia were forced on Trump by Republicans in Congress and he has since backed off with minimal repercussions. He had that 2 hour meeting with Putin alone in Helsinki to explain himself. He's Putin's Pussy. We both know it.

If the FBI and CIA and our intelligence agencies could not find any proof for what you are saying then why don't you accept it? You don't think for a moment that Clapper, Brennan or Comey would have nailed Trump if they had any evidence of what you are saying? You know they would but they didn't have anything and they were really looking.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If the FBI and CIA and our intelligence agencies could not find any proof for what you are saying then why don't you accept it? You don't think for a moment that Clapper, Brennan or Comey would have nailed Trump if they had any evidence of what you are saying? You know they would but they didn't have anything and they were really looking.

So now our Intel agencies aren't apart of the Deep State.

Funny how that works.

13 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Funny how that works.

Of course there were those in these agencies who were trying to take down Trump but they had nothing. Three years of investigation by Mueller and his Trump hating prosecutors and millions of dollars spent and they came up empty.

Now we are in round 2 of this sham with Ukraine where the transcript has been released (dems weren't counting on that) and the transcripts shows no (like in zero) quid pro quo or any of the allegations the CIA whistle blower (leaker) was claiming. In fact the only quid pro quo was from Joe Biden who ordered Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who coincidentally was looking into corruption involving Biden's son or they would not get any military aid. There may be nothing illegal with Biden's son getting millions of dollars to sit on boards with no experience but certainly there is a conflict of interest. There was no reason for Biden's son to get this position except these companies were buying influence. Everyone knows it.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

of course they do. It's all offensive, corrupt political theater, egged on by emotional knee jerks on the left.

Meanwhile, you can NOT get any of the left to admit the economy is terrific.

Erdogan agrees to Syria cease-fire after unusual letter, talks with Pence and Pompeo
DIPLOMACY, TRUMP STYLE

Erdogan agrees to Syria cease-fire after unusual letter, talks with Pence and Pompeo

The deal is for a 120-hour cease-fire, during which time the Kurdish-led forces could pull back from the roughly 20-mile-wide safe zone on the Turkish-Syrian border. All Turkish military operations under the recent offensive known as Operation Peace Spring will pause during that time, and the operation itself will come to an end entirely upon the completion of the Kurdish withdrawal, under the terms of the deal.

There. That solves that problem. Of course, the left will hate it. They just won't know exactly why. Like Tex, they will just keep saying mean things about Pres Trump.

Drain the swamp.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

There. That solves that problem. Of course, the left will hate it. They just won't know exactly why. Like Tex, they will just keep saying mean things about Pres Trump.

Drain the swamp.

We all know the left would have been cheering if Obama pulled troops out of Syria but since Trump did it they will criticize him for it.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

We all know the left would have been cheering if Obama pulled troops out of Syria but since Trump did it they will criticize him for it.

Yep. They lost the election, and have been throwing a giant temper tantrum since their loss in 2016.

The biggest reasons are - they nearly had 4 years of higgardly, who would have cemented the deep state's hold on OUR AMERICA. rigged elections, padded by desperate 12 million illegals voting, a strongly leftist Supreme Court that would do their bidding, and a flood of leftwing activist federal judges across our country. All hell would have broken loose, But they lost it all, and some at the top may very well end up in prison.

But like has always been true - the liberals/left/communist types never FEEL they are wrong - they just didn't get to do more of what they did while in power. And any political opposition, any moral opposition (to their IMmoral), and any voice in opposition - is their enemy. Now, nearly all was lost for them getting all the power they desperately craved, and now, they aren't pretending it isn't true anymore. Way off the common sense American hayride wagon. Their emotions RULE, and facts only get in the way. Their principle, if any, are bogus - meant to gain power. They reverse the same principle if it gets them more power.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Funny how that works.

See how what works funny man?

Entire intelligence agencies weren't deep state. The "deep state"  players were high level personnel...those people who convince themselves that what they're doing for the better good. What they're doing is really antithetical to the democratic system that we have.

Those unelected bureaucrats who start viewing themselves as the guardians of the people are the deep state.

Don't pretend like you're ignorant.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is also a biblical side to world events today:

GOD warns Iran (Persia), being fully directed, commanded, and controlled by Russia (Magog), along with a coalition of allies (including Turkey) WILL go to war and will attack and invade Israel.

http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Warning 6 Russia Iran Invasion.html

First one is a Head Fake.

Rush: Pelosi approved of Obama  pulling our troops out of Iraq, which opened the door for ISIS, (who were only a JV team anyway). She also tried to defund soldiers in Afghanistan and in Iraq in order to force Bush to bring them home, now she is apoplectic because Trump has pulled a handful of troops out of Syria.

20 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Guess he's a Clinton-shill now too, just like Gen. Mathis

If I remember right this admiral has been opposed to Trump for a while and has criticized him in the past. When it comes to our institutions being attacked I give most of the credit for that to the left. I don't have a problem with Trump pulling the troops out of Syria. He is doing what he campaigned on and I agree we have gotten too involved in conflicts around the world that we are better off not being involved with. The main problem I have with how Trump pulled out was he needed to negotiate a withdrawal  to protect the Kurds. We owed them that much. What Trump is trying to do now with a cease fire I think he should have done before pulling the troops out. Even though he stated his intentions of pulling out of Syria he did it too abruptly imo.

Some think our 50 troops would have kept the peace in the area but i don't think so. We needed to get them out of harms way. That is the lesson Reagan learned when we lost 275 marines in a terrorist bombing in Lebanon. He was wise enough to bring our troops home after that, to leave them there they were sitting ducks for terrorist attacks. 

24 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Guess he's a Clinton-shill now too, just like Gen. Mathis

Let me repeat this JB, generals and most military guys are extremely resistant to pulling troops out of anywhere.

Other anti trumper's like Rand Paul are fine with reducing the United States military presence around the world.

WSS

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Well, that was one hell of a solid ceasefire negotiation. Good to see Turkey respects President Trump and the United Sta....

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Just spoke to President Erdogan of Turkey. He told me there was minor sniper and mortar fire that was quickly eliminated. He very much wants the ceasefire, or pause, to work. Likewise, the Kurds want it, and the ultimate solution, to happen. Too bad there wasn’t this thinking years ago. Instead, it was always held together with very weak bandaids, & in an artificial manner. There is good will on both sides & a really good chance for success. The U.S. has secured the Oil, & the ISIS Fighters are double secured by Kurds & Turkey. I have just been notified that some European Nations are now willing, for the first time, to take the ISIS Fighters that came from their nations. This is good news, but should have been done after WE captured them. Anyway, big progress being made!!!!

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Just spoke to President Erdogan of Turkey. He told me there was minor sniper and mortar fire that was quickly eliminated. He very much wants the ceasefire, or pause, to work. Likewise, the Kurds want it, and the ultimate solution, to happen. Too bad there wasn’t this thinking years ago. Instead, it was always held together with very weak bandaids, & in an artificial manner. There is good will on both sides & a really good chance for success. The U.S. has secured the Oil, & the ISIS Fighters are double secured by Kurds & Turkey. I have just been notified that some European Nations are now willing, for the first time, to take the ISIS Fighters that came from their nations. This is good news, but should have been done after WE captured them. Anyway, big progress being made!!!!

Well I sure believe that! After all he has such a great track record of truthfulness and he's got no strings to Putin.

Pinocchio 1940.jpg

Trumpinoccio.

The best thing that could have happened a few years ago was that attempted military coup in Turkey would have been successful. Erdogan is trouble with a capital T. He is a muslim fanatic who has taken over the country and made Turkey into another Iran. They are not the same country today that they were when they became part of NATO. They have no business in NATO under Erdogan. He is an enemy.