THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles

Orion

Nearly all of these were worse than what Mason Rudolph got... but just like nearly all of these, 100 percent Mason Rudolph's own fault.

17 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Dang straight. I think it is very possible that they baited to get the most valuable player on the Browns' defense suspended.

Who the hades doesn't block Garrett at all?

I think there is more possibility that it's true than not.

When sissy mason immediately played to the referees.... that was his "gotcha" moment.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Dang straight. I think it is very possible that they baited to get the most valuable player on the Browns' defense suspended.

Who the hades doesn't block Garrett at all?

I think there is more possibility that it's true than not.

When sissy mason immediately played to the referees.... that was his "gotcha" moment.

If we can unearth that this was schemed, Pittsburgh needs to lose draft picks.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Rudolph NOT getting suspended for a game or 2 is a TRAVESTY.

Though true, I don't see the NFL suspending a team's starting QB.....if they can possibly avoid it.

The QB started it...then got his own hat ripped off...and then came back at Myles for more.   Unfortunately, Myles gave him more.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Of course it IS a matter of opinion.  And it is an ignorant opinion to think that he "got his glove stuck".    He was trying to poke Garrett in the eyes.....that is what may in fact have infuriated Garrett so much. 

Yea the old wwe eye gouge. You are a fucking idiot. Lol. 

41 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Yea the old wwe eye gouge. You are a fucking idiot. Lol. 

You’re lying little douchebag. If you think that he wasn’t trying to stick him in the eye you are one fucking idiot.  And you are lying because you KNOW that he was....but just don't want to admit it.  No reasonable objective person could conclude otherwise. 

The circumstantial evidence is there - at least the NFL should look into it.

But it's the squealers, and they made a lot of $$$$$$$$ for the NFL in superbowls....

The squealers thrive on drafting dirty violent mean spirited players out of college.

Like cheapshot Harrison...and Paula Toy Pailfullapoopoo... the list goes on.

Toy Pailfullapoopoo was a dirty player in college.... that is how they drafted, mostly on defense. Cheapshot and/or violent players

trooy.vadapt.767.high.77.jpg

vag's "heroine" dirty cheapshot player - toy pailfullapoopoo

I would love to see Pouncy in an MMA ring with Garrett alone. What a gutless worm.

Myles Garrett is a LEGEND. 

43 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You’re lying little douchebag. If you think that he wasn’t trying to stick him in the eye you are one fucking idiot.  And you are lying because you KNOW that he was....but just don't want to admit it.  No reasonable objective person could conclude otherwise. 

It's seriously hilarious that you think he was trying to Gouge out his fucking eyes through his facemask. It's pretty clear you've never had a football helmet on.

25 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

It's seriously hilarious that you think he was trying to Gouge out his fucking eyes through his facemask. It's pretty clear you've never had a football helmet on.

You're joking right? It happens all the time.  Why do you think some players wear clear (and tinted) face mask guards on their helmets you ignorant fuck

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

It is obviously clear that you did NOT bother to even look at the play.  He had his hand in on his face under the face mask. I is clear that you only see what you want to see...not what actually happened.  Ergo...the makes you a liar, liar pants on fire.  It is as clear as the nose on your face what he was doing...you are just a prejudiced little piece of shit.....with absolutley no credibility. 

It's unbelievable to me that despite being HELD by two of Pittsburgh's offensive lineman, Garrett is somehow still able to get to their worthless QB... 

59 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

What?

Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.

If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.

You're not very good at this.

• Haha 1

An indefinite suspension is so far over the top that I don't know what to say...

There is no reason to keep this hanging over MG's head the entire off-season and potentially Week-to-week come July, 2020.

He deserves a number.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Comeonman said:

That’s exactly how I see it. I only wish Garret had thrown the helmet in the stands and then punched Rudolph in the face after Rudolph charged him. I’m not sure how many of us here would not retaliate after having the same thing done to us by Rudolph. Does Garrett get less of a suspension if he punches Rudolph instead of hitting him with the helmet? 

Yeah, I think so. A punch is one thing, but using a helmet as a battering ram is another. 

The not I look at the sequence of events I am astounded Rudolph wasn’t suspended. It is crystal clear he instigated the entire thing with multiple actions outside the rules. 1) He clearly grabbed and twisted Garrett’s helmet sideways 2) He kicked Myles in the balls 3) After Myles ripped off his helmet HE WAS BACKING OFF AND RESTRAINED!! Rudolph charged him with clear malintent. Rudolph admitted in interview that he charged him because he was angry. It was when he was charged  Myles swing the helmet. It was done in self defense and was uncontrolled reaction. Myles should be suspended but it should be reduced. Mason should get multiple game suspension. Great post in another forum from an attorney who says in court it would be easy to build and win a case of self defense. 

I think it's worth noting and remembering that Myles Garrett is still only 23 years old. He is very mature for a young man but he's human. And Mason attacking him like that caused Myles reaction. He's never done anything like that before. He needs some slack. 

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

An indefinite suspension is so far over the top that I don't know what to say...

There is no reason to keep this hanging over MG's head the entire off-season and potentially Week-to-week come July, 2020.

He deserves a number.

I saw a blurb in another thread that  the  NFLPA is going to  appeal the  suspension,  because the  fine print  wording  in the  contract doesn't  allow  for "indefinite" as an option for an on field transgression. 

Finally got around to  watching the DVR of the game. We were at the other end of the field,  and only saw the benches clear. It really  shouldn't be  any more  than this season for Myles.  Despite  Vag's bleating,  sure looked like  Rudolph tried to  RIP Garrett's  helmet off.  Hand stuck? BS.

The helmet don’t fit, you must acquit. ... lol.  
Did you hear the one about a brain dead QB picking a fight with the baddest dude on the team?  
 He lost his last brain cell. 
Myles assaults no one. He retaliated. Now we’re stuck with The Rudy That Stole Christmas  by a bunch of piss stained assholes

17 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Out of curiosity more than anything, how does the suspension affect Garrett’s wallet? Has anyone seen that aspect reported? I assume the Browns are off the hook for whatever paychecks would otherwise be due to him for the length of the suspension, but l haven’t seen it reported.

No fines on Myles. But loss of game checks is pretty big. He draws no pay while suspended

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

No fines on Myles. But loss of game checks is pretty big. He draws no pay while suspended

Ah ha! Found it, and you are correct. From a Pat McManamon article...

8. Garrett’s suspension will cost him $1,139,912 in lost salary for the final six games, according to Spotrac.com.The Browns also have from the end of this season until May 3 to decide whether they will pick up Garrett’s fifth-year option from his rookie contract. That would kick in during the 2021 season, and would be in the $15 million range for that one season. Really, that all really seems pretty unimportant right now.

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

He deserves a number.

Mason deserves a.number as well

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/16/2019 at 7:32 AM, gumby73 said:

Sicko's^^  If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able :excl:

Heard on NFL radio yesterday, The NFLPA only appealed the suspension due to the wording of the players contract..

Suspended "Indefinite" is not a wording that can be used for a 'on the field' action suspension 

Amount of suspended 'Games' should be the wording used

former TB player Derrick Brooks should be hearing the appeal..

You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

What?

Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.

If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.

You're not very good at this.

LOL LOL LOL