THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles

Orion

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

What?

Deshone Watson was kicked in the eye.

If a foot can fit thru a facemask, then so to can a hand.

You're not very good at this.

I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period. 

43 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Ah ha! Found it, and you are correct. From a Pat McManamon article...

8. Garrett’s suspension will cost him $1,139,912 in lost salary for the final six games, according to Spotrac.com.The Browns also have from the end of this season until May 3 to decide whether they will pick up Garrett’s fifth-year option from his rookie contract. 

Over the Cap shows a est. fine hit of around 900K... remaining structure of deal may contain language the experts won't get right anyway...Haslam's got hit 250K..Let's make a deal Myles?  

On 11/16/2019 at 7:32 AM, gumby73 said:

Sicko's^^  If your here trying to defend MG's, over the top re-actions? get your dawgcheck, mental health check-up Today.. Un-defend-able 

I don't see anyone here defending what Miles did. His own players won't. The argument is, without a Suh history - "indefinate" ?

That is BS. The rest of the season, I understand just fine. Here is the problem, again:

The weasel squealer qb started it. Kitchens even referred to what sissy mason said to him, while he was trying to rip Miles' helmet off. AND sissy mason kicked Garrett in the groin, WHILE he was being held by a squealer olineman. Miles retaliated - and went after sissy mason and could only reach his helmet. The helmet came off because Miles didn't let go, and the offensive lineman pulled him away from sissy mason.

Now, everybody wishes Miles had dropped the helmet, but he was being held back...no problem with that. Here is another problem:

who the hell was holding sissy mason back? EH ? Sissy mason, went after Miles AGAIN, WHILE HE WAS STILL BEING RESTRAINED>

Now, let's all ask ourselves - why didn't any steeler squealer sombeitch stop sissy mason? They let him go after Miles AGAIN?

The more I explain it... the more I wonder about how it all happened. We all wish Miles hadn't swung the damn helmet. BAd, bad, bad.

But sissy mason gets NO suspension for instigating again and again and again? Miles was under attack AGAIN, while he was still being restrained, and the restraining was fine, but then he was pulled to the ground, and dirty pouncy was punching toward his face and was being kicked in the head.

I don't blame Miles for losing his temper and going into self defense mode...but...swinging the helmet he should have dropped crosses the line in a huge way, granted. If another player swung a helmet and got fewer games/not "indefinate"...then leave it to the garbage NFL commish to dump on the Browns and not care...but an appeal is in order.

I would think that if the NFL's favoritism toward superbowl teams ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) doesn't end eventually, more and more, fans are going to see the NFL as a farce.

15 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I should have specified at the angle of his helmet. Rudolph isn't Edward scissor hands and he wasn't trying to go for Garrett's fucking eyes. The NFL is a fraternity, the majority of the time no one is really trying to hurt the other so when it does happen it's a massive deal. See myles garrett trying to bury a fence post in rudolph's dome. I figured you of all people wouldn't be buying into gippers psycho babble but I guess you are as much of a dipshit too. What Garrett did is unprecedented. Period. 

your ignorant ass slutty trolling is unprecedented. Have a nice day somewhere else. Please.

30 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers. 

Felt good!! I got even with The same bitchtit Steeler fans i work with for years..I had no fight with them saying our team was soft not responding to AB's kick.(and many others).Those same bitchtits, can't say now, Rudolph did not deserve what he got.. 

22 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Felt good!! I got even with The same bitchtit Steeler fans i work with for years..I had no fight with them saying our team was soft not responding to AB's kick.(and many others).Those same bitchtits, can't say now, Rudolph did not deserve what he got.. 

I hadn't remembered that ! "The Browns are sissies" "The Browns are soft". "Football is war" etc etc. "The Browns will never get to the superbowl - they aren't mean enough".

Now vag is complaining the Browns are too tough. "whaaaaaaaaa".

Just now, calfoxwc said:

I hadn't remembered that ! "The Browns are sissies" "The Browns are soft". "Football is war" etc etc. "The Browns will never get to the superbowl - they aren't mean enough".

Now vag is complaining the Browns are too tough. "whaaaaaaaaa".

They can now feel the  pain what  other teams felt when Harrison  was knocking  the other teams  players  out with  head shots. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

They can now feel the  pain what  other teams felt when Harrison  was knocking  the other teams  players  out with  head shots. 

Exactly ! "What goes around, comes around"

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Then you'll  LOVE Browns hatah Colin Cowherd's take on the  situation.  Sorry  Vag I  suppose  it's  OK every time a qb gets sacked  to try and pull the  other guys  helmet off,  and kick him in the  nuts. Not buying  his hand was stuck. 

Isn’t that from the Old Testament? An eye for an eye, a sack for a sack. I’m pretty sure that’s how the saying goes...

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You know what? Fuck that. It happened and it was regrettable but now every time I have to see some douche Steeler fan posting Antonio brown face kicking a punter "by accident" I can remind them that Myles Garrett made their quarterback his punk bitch. Fuck the Steelers and their fans and the horse they rode in on. I'm tired of them getting free passes for their bullshit. It went way over the top no denying that but it's about time the browns stood up to the Steelers. 

xLbKcg.gif

Garrett-Helmet-Attack.gif

I reality....Jones flip flop of Bradshaw was far more dangerous to the Spermsuckers QB than  Garrett's foam pillow fight was. 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, Canton Mike said:

THANK YOU!

We all heard Rudolph call Garrett's actions "cowardly" & bush league", yet he in NO way acknowledged his own wrong doing in this & he WAS wrong in his actions & his efforts in trying to remove Garrett's helmet alone were very clear & could easily have caused injury.

Garrett's penalty (IMHO) is justified, but (also IMHO) Rudolph NOT getting suspended for a game or 2 is a TRAVESTY.

KUDOs to David DeCastro for his attempts to restrain Garrett. He did NOT kick or punch, but was totally professional in his attempts to end the situation. Yes, I AM a true Browns' Fan, but DeCastro's efforts are to be applauded.

Mike

18 hours ago, Orion said:

Though true, I don't see the NFL suspending a team's starting QB.....if they can possibly avoid it.

The QB started it...then got his own hat ripped off...and then came back at Myles for more.   Unfortunately, Myles gave him more.

A player's POSITION should never have ANY influence in violations!

Mike

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.

In sport there was this....

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

First, thanks... I do pride myself on being one of the more objective posters on this board.

Second... you've been around here long enough to know that I've had Gipper on ignore for years now... so any psycho babble you see in my posts is mine and mine alone.

And take his word at it...he is prolific and proficient at psycho babble.  But, clearly in this case, the only one engaging in psycho babble is Vag.

Third... specify what you want, retreat as far as you want, but at any angle I could gouge your eye inside a football helmet if I wanted to. It's not angle.... it's distance and with a worn helmet at chest high, the wearer's eyes are in range.

Vag denies the facts not because he can't see the facts, its just that he wants to lie and deny.

Fourth.... there was no fence post involved.... and have you ever built a fence?

Fifth... are you really maintaining that Rudolph was not trying to injure Myles? Was he pulling on MG's helmet so he could kiss him?

Lastly.... this incident is only unprecedented in that the swung helmet made contact, but regardless any punishment has to take into account the offending player's history... something you have either steadfastly refused to do or have seen through thoroughly biased eyes from the start.

And, as I have said over and over....you have to take the actual damage into account when assessing an incident. The victim impact if you will (which is something I have had to do in cases now for decades).  Here, the victim impact...to repeat myself for the umpteenth time....was -0-. None at all. 

You lost all credibility with me when you said it was the worst thing you'd ever seen on a football field.... or was it in sport? Either way I disagree...

In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball.

And as I pointed out elsewhere...the Turkey Jones slam dunk of Bradshaw was far worse and more dangerous than this incident.  Again...bad optics....extremely minimal damage.  Hell.....5 other instances in that game alone had more damage impact than this event. As did the hundreds of injury causing cheap shots made by the likes of  Hines Ward,  Harrison...and every member of the Steel Curtain.

15 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I certainly remember this.....I think it was a guy named like Corky Brewster or something, stomped on Luke Witte's head. 

As you can see, the one Minn. player essentially clubs Witte with his fist when Witte goes up for a shot.  Then, either the same or another Minn. player while pretending to help Witte up, then knees him in the groin.  Finally, another Minn. player just stomps on Witte's head while he was down.   Very Steeler like behavior. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

Just now, Vagitron said:

Larry he didn't try to kick him in the damn nuts. It was a slight recoil from being grabbed by the damn face mask. Frankly I need to stop talking about it. Garrett acted like a goon no matter what Rudolph did or didn't do.

Have you been taking lying lessons from you know who?  Deny and lie about every fact that is as plain as the nose on your face.  I mean, we know you don't have a dick....Zombo decreed it so.   But clearly you do not have the balls to tell the truth.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I honestly can't wait for the next Browns/Steelers game.

Mason better have his head on a fucking swivel. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

This is a tried and true meme for this situation:

Head-in-butt-Syndrome-meme-21012.jpg

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

In football there was Burfect's KO of AB... slightly edging out his latest hit on Doyle(?) only because he had to know that AB did not have the ball

And then there was this one too.....  Seriously- those other cheap shots resulted in concussions\ serious injuries. Rudolph wasn't even hurt, and Squealer fans are acting like Garrett almost killed him....  they've got far more to bitch about on the other hit where the guy was bleeding out of his ear- 

Oh and about 3:10 a real class move by Troy Poly-poo-poo...... the rest of it is interesting if you have 10 minutes to watch.   Let's not forget Tomlin trying to trip that guy either.... 

32 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

do tell us next.... Cowturd sent his ⛸️Cube drama queen agent to a browns board to log in.. 🤩 you could have been a star, kid

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

xLbKcg.gif

Garrett-Helmet-Attack.gif

I reality....Jones flip flop of Bradshaw was far more dangerous to the Spermsuckers QB than  Garrett's foam pillow fight was. 

It also happened before many browns fans were even alive. In the entire era of the "new" browns all they've done is roll over and put their ass in the air for that bullshit team. Well, not this week. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Steelers OL is gonna be targeting Browns' DL men. 

No more than Browns DL men are going to be targeting Steelers OL.  Or more than Browns DBs are going to be targeting Steelers receivers. 

And, has anyone heard about the status of Juju?   Is he out a while, or not at all?