THE BROWNS BOARD

OBF, I've Made The Pilgrimage

MLD Woody

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Well... they're not anything now,   other then bones.  

They aren't exactly bones either.😁

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/fossilized-dinos-are-bones-turned-stone-sometimes-part-original-dino-survives-180961042/

I don't know why I paused my eval on Jeremy Chinn.  The 6 minutes I did I watched the video Axe linked.

That was about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen and the only thing that made it dumber was the idiots being interviewed.      Ok, can't get that time back sadly.   So back to my eval.

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If they are part of the original snowflake, that means they are anti Trump!  MAGA!

32 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I don't know why I paused my eval on Jeremy Chinn.  The 6 minutes I did I watched the video Axe linked.

That was about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen and the only thing that made it dumber was the idiots being interviewed.      Ok, can't get that time back sadly.   So back to my eval.

Anytime you want to explain the creation of DNA,  or the conversion of RNA to DNA in absolute terms, we're all ears.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

and when you do, he'll have a meme old people share on Facebook to set you straight

You're welcome to take a rip at it yourself ..

And keep in mind, I don't talk about my religious beliefs but I will say my views on that matter are far more in line with yours than your political views.

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

You're welcome to take a rip at it yourself ..

And keep in mind, I don't talk about my religious beliefs but I will say my views on that matter are far more in line with yours than your political views.

I think Tia has a background in biology. Or maybe it's J? I think he could do it better than me. I'd just look around for a legitimate scientific article, read it, and then post it

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I think Tia has a background in biology. Or maybe it's J? I think he could do it better than me. I'd just look around for a legitimate scientific article, read it, and then post it

What, no snarky response?  go ahead, I did before posting the video. Plenty of theories. No absolute answer just as there is no absolute answer to what is outside the universe.

Too much perfection outside of man. Too much perfection and balance to have happened by happenstance.

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It had to have been a creator to make it all.

And his prophet is Mohammad!

Some believe that. Some believe there is no God. Some believe in Hinduism or Buddha or other religions. Some believe in an impersonal God. There are lots of paths to follow or not follow.

There is one faith though that holds out hope of life after physical death and the leader of this faith died and rose from death Himself proving His claims.  He fulfilled hundreds of bible prophecies that defy mathematical odds. His fearful disciples became bold as lions after witnessing his resurrection. So I'm sticking with Jesus. That is the path I choose to follow.

27 minutes ago, Axe said:

What, no snarky response?  go ahead, I did before posting the video. Plenty of theories. No absolute answer just as there is no absolute answer to what is outside the universe.

Too much perfection outside of man. Too much perfection and balance to have happened by happenstance.

perfection?

thousands of people have died this year from what's basically a new flu

we have organs we don't need

cancer

what perfection?

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

perfection?

cancer

what perfection?

The bible speaks of perfection before the fall of Adam. After the fall the bible speaks of corruption and disease. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

perfection?

cancer

what perfection?

What part of "outside of man" aren't you getting? Is it reading? or comprehension that is your issue?

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The bible speaks of perfection before the fall of Adam. After the fall the bible speaks of corruption and disease. 

Yes the Bible has many convenient and (and eventually modified) interpretations to explain away a lot of stuff. We get it

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

What part of "outside of man" aren't you getting? Is it reading? or comprehension?

Diseases aren't outside of man?

So you're just looking at nature and going "wow, that's so "perfect" there's no way "chance" could have made it? Just trying to understand your point here. 

Why do whales have leg bones?

Why do flightless birds have wings?

default_facepalm.gif

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Diseases aren't outside of man?

So you're just looking at nature and going "wow, that's so "perfect" there's no way "chance" could have made it? Just trying to understand your point here. 

Why do whales have leg bones?

Why do flightless birds have wings?

default_facepalm.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

...After the fall the bible speaks of corruption and disease. 

It does indeed. It also claimed that these were the effects of such things as witches and curses, and how people were put to death en mass because such beliefs. Kind of odd how witch burnings fell out of style once the germ theory of disease was discovered. One would think that an all-seeing God would've snuck that into his cannon to prevent thousands of his innocent followers from being put to death, but 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The Creation Museum says it was 6, 24 hour days

From what we know about in science, that's right up there with the flat earth society. 

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm just here tweaking tails OBF. No harm is meant. There is a lot of extraneous stuff in just about any religion or any sect of the Christian belief system. For me the task has always been to weed out that stuff and keep the essence of the spiritual side of it the best I know how. For example "Let there be light!" is fully in concert with the Big Bang creation over 13 billion years ago. I find it interesting though that all of us and our entire solar system are at least a 2nd or 3rd generation star system, otherwise we could have no precious gold to hoard that science now thinks can only be created in the collision of two neutron stars. It's too heavy to have come from the "usual" Supernova. And it didn't just come from the first Big Bang. That did not create the heavy elements.

I won't go that far- but you need at least one supernova to create the carbon we're made out of.  :)  

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And we get the corona bologna because of it...  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

From what we know about in science, that's right up there with the flat earth society. 

I won't go that far- but you need at least one supernova to create the carbon we're made out of.  :)  

Seen in action for the first time in 2017. Supernova do not create gold it as had been previously thought.

https://earthsky.org/space/how-the-universe-creates-gold