THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft rounds 2 and 3

darren15

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not exactly a ringing endorsement from the boys at ESPN on Elliot.

That's for sure.

Ok what's left tonight:

uld give Denver a pretty solid interior O-line for years to come. Drew Lock must be over the moon.

84. Los Angeles Rams – Terrell Lewis, OLB, Alabama: Should fill a need and play extensively with the departures of Clay Matthews, Dante Fowler and Cory Littleton. Posted 11½ TFLs and six sacks last year after missing the previous year with an ACL tear.

85. Indianapolis Colts (from Philadelphia Eagles via Detroit Lions) – Julian Blackmon, S, Utah: At minimum, provides safety depth, where Malik Hooker has been nicked up and not the impact player the team expected of a first-round pick. Blackmon might also find himself in the box or even in the slot at times.

86. Buffalo Bills – Zack Moss, RB, Utah: Replaces Frank Gore as the hammer element of this ground game. At 5-10, 223 pounds and coming off three consecutive 1,000-plus-yard seasons for the Utes, Moss could even relegate Devin Singletary to third-down duties.

87. New England Patriots – Anfernee Jennings, LB, Alabama: The perennial AFC East champs continue restocking their defense. Built similar to Dont'a Hightower, Jennings could find himself lining up alongside and maybe replacing the fellow former Tide backer. Jennings overcame a serious knee injury to be an all-SEC selection in 2019, when he had eight sacks.

88. Cleveland Browns (from New Orleans Saints) – :

89. Minnesota Vikings – :

90. Houston Texans – :

91. Las Vegas Raiders (from Seattle Seahawks via Houston Texans) – :

92. Baltimore Ravens – :

93. Tennessee Titans – :

94. Green Bay Packers – :

95. Denver Broncos (from San Francisco 49ers) – :

96. Kansas City Chiefs – :

x – 97. Cleveland Browns (from Houston Texans) – :

x – 98. Baltimore Ravens (from New England Patriots) – :

x – 99. New York Giants – :

x – 100. New England Patriots – :

x – 101. New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks) – :

x – 102. Pittsburgh Steelers – :

x – 103. Philadelphia Eagles – :

x – 104. Los Angeles Rams – :

x – 105. Minnesota Vikings – :

x – 106. Baltimore Ravens – :

x – compensatory picks 

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Damn they got my sleeper dammit-Duvernay

Ratbirds are killing this draft

Good sleeper.

2 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I think the ravens and cowboys are having excellent drafts unfortunately. I think we are having a good to great draft but it looks to me the ravens are having a better one.          I disagree. They have taken four players so far and the Browns are ready to take their fourth player. I think the brown three players are as good as the ravens three players so