THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft rounds 2 and 3

darren15

1 minute ago, Barry said:

Sorry, but this is starting to feel like past drafts, with the exception that we maybe got a stud in the 1st round. After that, we get a guy who we have to convince ourselves might be good and then we have a bunch of 'let's see what happens next years'.

"Tradition!" - Fiddler (around) On The Roof😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

Sorry, but this is starting to feel like past drafts, with the exception that we maybe got a stud in the 1st round. After that, we get a guy who we have to convince ourselves might be good and then we have a bunch of 'let's see what happens next year's'.

Agree. We have deficiencies here and now. Get some talent here now to fill those. 

Nice we didn't have to move back too far and those picks are within 10 of each other. Two players or more picks coming up. This is where you make the money. 

We had 2 3rd rounders this year. We still have 2 and we got 2 more next year. Keep building that future capital and lets win now.

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Nice we didn't have to move back too far and those picks are within 10 of each other. Two players or more picks coming up. This is where you make the money. 

We had 2 3rd rounders this year. We still have 2 and we got 2 more next year. Keep building that future capital and lets win now.

As far as I’m concerned it only is good if Malik Harrison drops to us at 88

Just think of those Browns 3rd round all-pro selections! 

John Hughes, Leon McFadden, Xavier Cooper, Carl Nassib, Ogunjobi, Chad Thomas

In short, a whole lot of who gives a shit.

However, trading down does give the ammo in future drafts to package several for seriously good players.

We have a lot of talent on this team. We don't need to add too many guys. We need the quality now, I think we are pretty solid across the board. We need to build capital so that we can draft superstars next year. You can build so much with those third rounders. Didn't we need a third rounder to trade for that OT? 

4 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

We have a lot of talent on this team. We don't need to add too many guys. We need the quality now, I think we are pretty solid across the board. We need to build capital so that we can draft superstars next year. You can build so much with those third rounders. Didn't we need a third rounder to trade for that OT? 

We need some fucking linebackers now right now not two years from now now 

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Just think of those Browns 3rd round all-pro selections! 

John Hughes, Leon McFadden, Xavier Cooper, Carl Nassib, Ogunjobi, Chad Thomas

However, trading down does give the ammo in future drafts to package several for seriously good players.

By your logic, let's think of those Browns 1st round all-pro selections!

Johnny Manziel, Trent Richardson, Courtney Brown, Justin Gilbert, Brandon Weeden.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Zuniga just went to the Jets, a round or so earlier than I initially thought.   

Cause I liked him and they owed me for Jones... :)

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

ya got to wonder what new coaches think when your passing talent on there now future..I'd be fried...

Imma guess they bought in...

Cleveland sent the No. 74 pick to New Orleans in exchange for the No. 88 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and the Saints' 2021 third-rounder. The Browns also parted with their 2020 seventh-round pick (244) in the transaction.

Oh no, Dutch ... we gave up a 7th, too!

lol

We have Mack Wilson. He's a beast. Thudder with speed. 

Then Takitaki, I think he just needs game reps. Playing time. 

Think about it though. You are running 4 to 5 on the Dline. Then you are going to want Ward, Greedy, Kevin Johnson, Delpit and Joseph. You then only need 2 linebackers.