THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry bud that's some pretty weak tea a comparison with real riots. You can probably find worse than that outside of any number of nightclubs on a Saturday night.

We tend to create Saints and demons out of every new story these days.

WSS

You asked for an example of mayhem, and if going to a protest with the intent of brawling with someone of a different political ideology doesn't fit your definition, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not equating that with BLM and antifa rioters burning shit down. I think most of us on the board would agree that the destruction of people's property who are just trying to make a living is much worse than being a hooligan.

19 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

You asked for an example of mayhem, and if going to a protest with the intent of brawling with someone of a different political ideology doesn't fit your definition, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not equating that with BLM and antifa rioters burning shit down. I think most of us on the board would agree that the destruction of people's property who are just trying to make a living is much worse than being a hooligan.

But you did kind of equate them with antifa. If that isn't the case I'm okay with it. And remember at least a couple dozen people died during the BLM riots.

WSS

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

So tomorrow is free Nike day?

errrr I mean the jury decides….

and dont forget Burn Loot Murder another funny thing from the d.a today they compared kyle to a active shooter and how people that stopped them were the real heros (of course the dumbass was trying to compare kyle to a school shootist)

Just now, hammertime said:

All hands on deck old man lol

your not allowed to sit this out 😎

Doesn't matter what we think. It seems cut-and-dry to me. Self-defense. Digging around means they are searching for some way to hang the kid. The judge already said they could go ahead and consider other lesser bullshit charges.

WSS

It’s clearly self defense.  Hard to believe it’s got this far.

Kenosha is not exactly big city atmosphere, kid is kind of a po dunk semi country/rural misfit.

who at that age is a volunteer firefighter/junior police cadet/aspiring medic?

bad choices by all involved, but a sane person would recognize that the kid feared for his life and reacted during the moment as he did.   It’s only semi ironic that he eliminated a couple pieces of trash in the process.

• Upvote 3