THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

but a sane person would recognize that the kid feared for his life 

So you're attacking other people that don't have the same view point as you?

So how would a "sane" person explain pulling a rifle off of someone who has it strapped to his upper body? And before you try to bullshit me, I have one of those straps and I know there is virtually no way the guy tugging on it was going to take it from him. So by all means, let's hear your bullshit.

10 hours ago, Axe said:

Way too many valid reasons for an appeal if this jury gets stupid and caves. And the longer it takes, the more likely that seems.

correct me if i am wrong (i dont think i am but) if the jury comes in with a guilty verdict I believe the judge can still call a mis trial

side note: i thought it was pretty funny the judge through msnbc out of the court room

32 minutes ago, ATOM said:

correct me if i am wrong (i dont think i am but) if the jury comes in with a guilty verdict I believe the judge can still call a mis trial

side note: i thought it was pretty funny the judge through msnbc out of the court room

You are correct, and that may be why he's waiting to rule.. Maybe he hopes he won't have to ;)

18 minutes ago, Axe said:

image.thumb.png.c6db28d309689d244b2de64216e9cb02.png

That's funny you post that and not the drone footage of him turning and shooting an unarmed man when there was nothing blocking him from running further away from the threat. 

May be what the jury is looking at. Any decent prosecutor would have ripped Rittenhouse to pieces. But it seems the prosecutor sabotaged his own case. 

4 hours ago, Neo said:

So you're attacking other people that don't have the same view point as you?

So how would a "sane" person explain pulling a rifle off of someone who has it strapped to his upper body? And before you try to bullshit me, I have one of those straps and I know there is virtually no way the guy tugging on it was going to take it from him. So by all means, let's hear your bullshit.

You are a very ‘charged’ person.  You are trying to prove something in every post you make.

I stand by my assessment 100% if you call that attacking that’s on you.

I certainly don’t feel like I need to make it any clearer than my original post.

• Upvote 1

It simply amazes me what people will turn a blind eye to in the name of their own political beliefs. The usual suspects that refuse to look at something objectively. I have been looking at it objectively and I find problems with Rittenhouse's self defense claim. Apparently the jury does too.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

It simply amazes me what people will turn a blind eye to in the name of their own political beliefs. The usual suspects that refuse to look at something objectively. I have been looking at it objectively and I find problems with Rittenhouse's self defense claim. Apparently the jury does too.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Neo said:

It is amazing. To me this is obviously a case of self-defense whether you like the kid or not. Or whether you like the Second Amendment or the right to defend yourself or not. Which I think is the point for the left. Maybe they are trying desperately to find something to charge him with so that the Biden voters don't burn down the town again.

WSS

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Neo said:

It amazes me that some people can’t pass a simple sex education test.

Rule #1 Don’t Fuck with someone carrying a gun.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It is amazing. To me this is obviously a case of self-defense whether you like the kid or not. Or whether you like the Second Amendment or the right to defend yourself or not. Which I think is the point for the left. Maybe they are trying desperately to find something to charge him with so that the Biden voters don't burn down the town again.

WSS

211110-kyle-rittenhouse-drone-footage-ti

I know you are incapable of putting your political views aside, but let's try one last time. How is an UNARMED man standing at least 3 feet away from someone pointing an AR-15 at him an IMMINENT THREAT? I thought you were supposed to be the reasonable one?😂

yeah, that fuzzy pic is clear as mud......sadly, that picture was "found" just before the trial. and was doctored.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/one_fuzzy_drone_image_may_send_kyle_rittenhouse_to_prison.html

"The "unicorn" evidence that the prosecutors successfully fought to get admitted is the drone footage that they just coincidentally found at the last minute before the trial.  According to the prosecution, an incredibly fuzzy photo that was computer-enhanced (meaning that A.I. made "educated" guesses about where pixels should go) shows Kyle pointing his gun at Joshua Ziminski, who fired the first shot that saw Rosenbaum, who had earlier threatened to kill Kyle, chase the boy. "

pretty dirty trick by the deep state. manufacture evidence, manufacture false testimony (Kavanaugh reference)...

manufacture fake "investigations" and "prosecutions"....

and the obaMao commie/bumbly corrupt biden regime manufactured the infamous "Fast and Furious" scandal, while blaming AMERICAN GUN OWNERS FOR THE VIOLENCE IN MEXICO.......

it's just dangerously, viciously corrupt works at gaining permanent control of our gov for the power and wealth that they will have permanent control over.

Every single time, regimes like this have to disarm the public - for their own protection and ease of intimidating/arresting/murdering anyone they see fit to go after. Like nazis.

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, that fuzzy pic is clear as mud......sadly, that picture was "found" just before the trial. and was doctored.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/one_fuzzy_drone_image_may_send_kyle_rittenhouse_to_prison.html

"The "unicorn" evidence that the prosecutors successfully fought to get admitted is the drone footage that they just coincidentally found at the last minute before the trial.  According to the prosecution, an incredibly fuzzy photo that was computer-enhanced (meaning that A.I. made "educated" guesses about where pixels should go) shows Kyle pointing his gun at Joshua Ziminski, who fired the first shot that saw Rosenbaum, who had earlier threatened to kill Kyle, chase the boy. "

pretty dirty trick by the deep state. manufacture evidence, manufacture false testimony (Kavanaugh reference)...

manufacture fake "investigations" and "prosecutions"....

and the obaMao commie/bumbly corrupt biden regime manufactured the infamous "Fast and Furious" scandal, while blaming AMERICAN GUN OWNERS FOR THE VIOLENCE IN MEXICO.......

it's just dangerously, viciously corrupt works at gaining permanent control of our gov for the power and wealth that they will have permanent control over.

Every single time, regimes like this have to disarm the public - for their own protection and ease of intimidating/arresting/murdering anyone they see fit to go after. Like nazis.

This is drone footage from the trial. Sounds like someone is off their meds or maybe you just need a timeout?

\15dab75a183faa78bb95546dfa0eb19e17b70a36

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I know you are incapable of putting your political views aside, but let's try one last time. How is an UNARMED man standing at least 3 feet away from someone pointing an AR-15 at him an IMMINENT THREAT? I thought you were supposed to be the reasonable one?😂

https://www.aol.com/rittenhouse-jury-return-4th-day-045848199-182300521.html

Kyle Rittenhouse has been acquitted of all charges after pleading self-defense in the deadly Kenosha, Wisconsin, shootings that became a flashpoint in the nati...

Anyway looks like I was right at least in the eyes of the law. It has nothing to do with politics it's a pretty straightforward case. It can always be self-defense even if the perp doesn't have equal or superior Firepower. Ask Trayvon Martin.

wSS

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/rittenhouse-jury-return-4th-day-045848199-182300521.html

Kyle Rittenhouse has been acquitted of all charges after pleading self-defense in the deadly Kenosha, Wisconsin, shootings that became a flashpoint in the nati...

Anyway looks like I was right at least in the eyes of the law. It has nothing to do with politics it's a pretty straightforward case. It can always be self-defense even if the perp doesn't have equal or superior Firepower. Ask Trayvon Martin.

wSS

I never thought he was going to be charged with intentional homicide. Like I said, I looked at this objectively and I thought he could have been charged with lesser charges. But he wasn't so congratulations, I have no ill feelings. (Towards Kyle)

3 hours ago, Neo said:

I never thought he was going to be charged with intentional homicide. Like I said, I looked at this objectively and I thought he could have been charged with lesser charges. But he wasn't so congratulations, I have no ill feelings. (Towards Kyle)

I don't think it's political to think that an innocent person should be in your own words executed by the firing squad.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think it's political to think that an innocent person should be in your own words executed by the firing squad.

WSS

I just told you I didn't think he was going to be charged with intentional homicide. I said that to fuck with you since you're a total and utter douche like the rest of your right wing friends on here, and as a little bit of a joke. 

I didn't think you would be that dense to figure out I wasn't serious. All I hear from you right wing nut jobs is how Democrats are sheep and you tell us think for ourselves and to question EVERYTHING. And I had the audacity to question things that I thought were legitimate discrepancies in Rittenhouse's defense. But I catch shit for that too. So I guess it's a lose-lose situation with you people. So it brings me back to saying that this board is completely pointless.

Even though I feel he wasn't being completely honest, it doesn't matter because he is a free man and have no ill feelings for him. I mean, this is the American justice system at work.

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

I just told you I didn't think he qas going to be charged with intentional homicide. I said that to fuck with you since you're a total and utter douche like the rest of your right wing friends on here, and as a little bit of a joke. 

I didn't think you would be that dense to figure out I wasn't serious. All I hear from you right wing nut jobs is how Democrats are sheep and you tell us think for ourselves and to question EVERYTHING. And I had the audacity to question things that I thought were legitimate discrepancies in Rittenhouse's defense. But I catch shit for that too. So I guess it's a lose-lose situation with you people. So it brings me back to saying that this board is completely pointless.

Even though I feel he wasn't being completely honest, it doesn't matter because he is a free man and have ill feelings for him. I mean, this is the American justice system at work.

It’s not completely pointless. Politically, maybe, but watching people call each other names and yell and scream that “THEY” are the correct ones is pretty entertaining 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Neo said:

"He was unarmed and therefore not a threat to someone with a gun." 

The logic required to come to that conclusion honestly boggles my mind. Do you actually believe what you are saying or is this some kind of ironic troll?

• Upvote 1