THE BROWNS BOARD

Roe versus Wade off the books

"Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows - POLITICO" https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473

I'm absolutely positive that whatever happens here will be misunderstood and misreported as people on both sides freak the fuck out.

It doesn't seem that Politico is completely unbiased but it's not as bad as plenty of other sites

WSS

once again the "leak" will never get the coverage or outrage as being the problem...

Alitos opinion wasnt going to change anything yet.

so all the showy lefty outrage today will be for a last ditch effort for november to all the uninformed voters

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

once again the "leak" will never get the coverage or outrage as being the problem...

Alitos opinion wasnt going to change anything yet.

so all the showy lefty outrage today will be for a last ditch effort for november to all the uninformed voters

I believe that's true.

WSS

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I heard this morning that each Justice has 4 clerks.  That means 36 people had access to this draft.  It should be fairly easy to find out which one leaked it.

it was fairly easy to see the election was a hoax also….this is an epic failure of our system.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I heard this morning that each Justice has 4 clerks.  That means 36 people had access to this draft.  It should be fairly easy to find out which one leaked it.

I'm guessing the leak came from the one that looks like Whoopi Goldberg.

WSS

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

"Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows - POLITICO" https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473

I'm absolutely positive that whatever happens here will be misunderstood and misreported as people on both sides freak the fuck out.

It doesn't seem that Politico is completely unbiased but it's not as bad as plenty of other sites

WSS

2022-05-03_113307.jpg.426d6408b8b5199d8e044e5dd3a87cf0.jpglo

This is a first draft from February(no day specified), it could have been changed several times by then.

2022-05-03_113807.jpg.95a84900a41153eab97b8825a123a1aa.jpg

So I'll wait for conformation before making a statement.

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh good. More people no one wanted, ever. No social problem exists that throwing more damaged, unloved, abused people at can't fix. I hear the prisons were starting go get empty. 

All this would do is put it to States to decide so yes Blue state would be free to butcher babies for birth control.

21 minutes ago, Vambo said:

All this would do is put it to States to decide so yes Blue state would be free to butcher babies for birth control.

And how many shits do you give for babies? Neither side of this issue actually wants to get under it. All they want is to get their enemies' goat. The right wants to act like abstinence is realistic in a society that peddles sex all day every day and the left has apparently never heard of any other contraceptive method. 

16 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

And how many shits do you give for babies? Neither side of this issue actually wants to get under it. All they want is to get their enemies' goat. The right wants to act like abstinence is realistic in a society that peddles sex all day every day and the left has apparently never heard of any other contraceptive method. 

Sterilize rather than abort...then they can screw all they want, but the way society is going you won't need it everyone will be trans...

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

When not if the FBI interviews each one of them, if they lie that is a federal offense.  Not to mention be disbarred.  

I fully expect the leak was on purpose to create a firestorm just before the midterms. If it was Whoopi or one of her underlings following her Direction I hope she goes to prison. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I fully expect the leak was on purpose to create a firestorm just before the midterms. If it was Whoopi or one of her underlings following her Direction I hope she goes to prison. 

WSS

I saw some radical twats demonstrating outside the SC.  I don't think most people will change their votes based on this.  But the slimy dems (Schumer/Pelosi, NAder, etc) will stoop as low as possible to influence voters.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I saw some radical twats demonstrating outside the SC.  I don't think most people will change their votes based on this.  But the slimy dems (Schumer/Pelosi, NAder, etc) will stoop as low as possible to influence voters.

Leaking wouldn't be to change anyone's minds. It would be to mobilize voters.

You don't need the more popular platform to win. You just need the most votes. (why we see so many attempts to restrict voting when it helps one side)

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

None of this has anything to do with repealing Roe versus Wade. Part of its very Foundation is related to Medical Treatments available at the time it was written. And that's just one thing . You're the guy that keeps insisting the Constitution be changed whenever somebody from the US version of the politburo takes a whim. Living breathing document right? 

I suggest you Lefty's wait until it happens before you start pissing your pants.

WSS

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Gay's and Tranny's can't have abortions anyways Woody.😆

A gay women can

19 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

A gay women can

Women are just Birthing bodies to the Democrats.

The term "birthing" has caused some controversy in recent weeks. The chief of New York City's Department of Health got in hot water last month after calling White mothers "birthing people" while referring to Black and Puerto Rican women as "mothers."

Dr. Michelle Morse made the remarks while tweeting about the city's "birth equity" initiative.

23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

A gay women can

I would imagine so could the huge majority of trannies. I'd have to look this up and somebody can do it if they want to but I would bet most people that call themselves Tran are preoperative. They don't have to get their dicks cut off just want to shock and offend.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I would imagine so could the huge majority of trannies. I'd have to look this up and somebody can do it if they want to but I would bet most people that call themselves Tran are preoperative. They don't have to get their dicks cut off just want to shock and offend.

WSS

Not sure how that works. And I sure am not going to look it up

🫣