THE BROWNS BOARD

Roe versus Wade off the books

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They don't have to get their dicks cut off just want to shock and offend.

WSS

"I don't like or agree with something, so it was done just to shock and offend me!"

Tying back to all of the things I said before about the inability to see an issue that doesn't affect you through the lens of someone that it does. But then you just call that virtue signaling...and around we go...

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Not if she's really gay.  

Ever hear of in vitro fertilization? 

If I understand this correctly, overturning Roe v Wade would NOT make abortion illegal. It would simply return the fed gov to a position of neutrality on the issue (where it should be) and return the question of legality to each individual state. Where it should be.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"I don't like or agree with something, so it was done just to shock and offend me!"

Tying back to all of the things I said before about the inability to see an issue that doesn't affect you through the lens of someone that it does. But then you just call that virtue signaling...and around we go...

No, pretending to believe that men and women are the same gender is virtue signaling. And stupid but that's another argument.

Kids love to show off but I doubt very many of them actually get their dick cut off.

WSS

If this is only about leaving it up to the states, good. Then we may not have a large increase of impoverished Arican Americans born in the hood and fatherless being made to believe that the impoverishment they find themselves in is the result of racism/ white oppression/ social injustice.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No, pretending to believe that men and women are the same gender is virtue signaling. And stupid but that's another argument.

Kids love to show off but I doubt very many of them actually get their dick cut off.

WSS

You're missing the point here, and not really addressing mine, but that's fine. I have no expectations in this thread. 

What you view as trans, gay, etc and what those people and movements are in reality are two different things. But you'll always way your own interpretation over reality.

The daughter or mistress of a wealthy Republican politician still have access to abortions. This hurts those less fortunate in red states. This won't reduce abortions, it will just reduce the number of safe abortions. 

And the group yelling "pro life" I'm sure isn't turning around and looking for ways to support that life once it is born. Anti-big govt group using big govt to dictate what someone can do with their body behind the guise of the sanctity of life but then refusing to use that same govt to create social programs to support that life... just posturing

It is crazy to see how much this country has regressed the last few years. It is worrying to think how much further it will go. Looking at opinion polls on this topic I hope it is one of the last gasps by boomers but who knows. You don't need to be a majority to decide what gets done, you just need to get into power and then make the rules. 

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're missing the point here, and not really addressing mine, but that's fine. I have no expectations in this thread. 

What you view as trans, gay, etc and what those people and movements are in reality are two different things. But you'll always way your own interpretation over reality.

I'm not missing any point. People that think there's no difference between men and women are f****** stupid. If you truly believe that you are f****** stupid.

That's about it.

WSS 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The daughter or mistress of a wealthy Republican politician still have access to abortions. This hurts those less fortunate in red states. This won't reduce abortions, it will just reduce the number of safe abortions. 

And the group yelling "pro life" I'm sure isn't turning around and looking for ways to support that life once it is born. Anti-big govt group using big govt to dictate what someone can do with their body behind the guise of the sanctity of life but then refusing to use that same govt to create social programs to support that life... just posturing

It is crazy to see how much this country has regressed the last few years. It is worrying to think how much further it will go. Looking at opinion polls on this topic I hope it is one of the last gasps by boomers but who knows. You don't need to be a majority to decide what gets done, you just need to get into power and then make the rules. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This won't reduce abortions, it will just reduce the number of safe abortions. 

You're a moron. Your vague self-absorbed emotional platitudes reek of stupidity.

Like Axe said -

IT DOES NOT BAN ABORTIONS. IT LEAVES IT UP TO THE STATES.

roe vs wade WAS A VERY BAD DECISION. IT WAS NOT PER THE CONSTITUTION.

I mean, "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - it also applies to unborn and born children, eh?

If a woman wants an abortion in a state that does not allow them, especially at several weeks ,etc...

she can go to california, or some other dirthole state that allows anything leftwing voters want.

Is should NEVER have been a federal mandate.

We were correct all this time - we told you long ago it should be overturned.

Say, wouldn't you be happier in california?

California woodpeckers span the entire range of native woodpecker genera. The fifteen listed species are mostly year round residents and most species tend to easily take to backyard feeders. Those two facts translates into great picture taking opportunities for residents and tourists alike.

You're missing the point here, and not really addressing mine, but that's fine. I have no expectations in this thread.  What you view as trans, gay, etc and what those people and movements are in reality are two  woodpecker

posting nonsense like this doesn't make you look smart. Makes you sounds like a girly boy.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

So she would go thru that, and then get an abortion?  Picking at straws.

What if the pregnancy was life threatening to the women?

19 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

What if the pregnancy was life threatening to the women?

Well it's certainly life-threatening to the fetus. Or baby depending on your side of the fence.

But I think most people are on board with some exceptions beyond that I have absolutely no doubt some other people will take those Beyond a logical limit.

I don't even think WP is an any time for any reason guy.

But Don't Take Your Eye Off the Ball this entire charade is a strawman to freak out the lefties and keep them on the reservation in November.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well it's certainly life-threatening to the fetus. Or baby depending on your side of the fence.

But I think most people are on board with some exceptions beyond that I have absolutely no doubt some other people will take those Beyond a logical limit.

I don't even think WP is an any time for any reason guy.

But Don't Take Your Eye Off the Ball this entire charade is a strawman to freak out the lefties and keep them on the reservation in November.

WSS

There are politicians that have zero exceptions. One of them is in Ohio

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/04/29/ohio-rape-bill-opportunity/

22 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh good. More people no one wanted, ever. No social problem exists that throwing more damaged, unloved, abused people at can't fix. I hear the prisons were starting go get empty. 

Excluding the rare (>%1) of pregnancies in the US from thing like rape, incest, etc, most pregnancies are entirely preventable. Contraceptives are inexpensive. Not fucking without protection is entirely free. 

At a certain point, we have to reinstitute the idea of personal responsibility when it comes to sex, instead of having unlimited and unrestricted abortion on demand, like many on the political left are now advocating for. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Excluding the rare (>%1) of pregnancies in the US from thing like rape, incest, etc, most pregnancies are entirely preventable. Contraceptives are inexpensive. Not fucking without protection is entirely free. 

At a certain point, we have to reinstitute the idea of personal responsibility when it comes to sex, instead of having unlimited and unrestricted abortion on demand, like many on the political left are now advocating for. 

Personal responsibility, that's rich. Amigo I believe that horse has left the barn.

WSS

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

That would still be allowed regardless.

There are states that will totally ban abortion. Regardless of situation 

18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Are contraceptives 100% effective?

Should someone's life be forever changed for the worse, and ab unwanted life be forced into this world, because of one mistake?

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

But that has nothing to do with Roe vs Wade

Sure it does. With Roe v Wade, states can’t totally ban abortion 

Without Roe v Wade, states can and WILL totally ban abortion 

• Upvote 1