THE BROWNS BOARD

Roe versus Wade off the books

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So are you alright with abortions before a certain point in all cases, or just rape? In either case, where about is your cutoff?

you never answer anyone else's questions - why should we answer yours?

It isn't up to me, but I think in case of rape, as soon as the woman is seen and examined in the hospital, the chance of a pregnancy should be taken care of then.

Not some months later. Is it that hard for you to try to understand?

of course it is. You are so you.

Seriously, over 63 MILLION babies have been murdered, and you want to discuss "well uh what about rape" .

You're a moron. Your whoorta nanny isn't even backing you up on anything.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you never answer anyone else's questions - why should we answer yours?

It isn't up to me, but I think in case of rape, as soon as the woman is seen and examined in the hospital, the chance of a pregnancy should be taken care of then.

Not some months later. Is it that hard for you to try to understand?

of course it is. You are so you.

Seriously, over 63 MILLION babies have been murdered, and you want to discuss "well uh what about rape" .

You're a moron. Your whoorta nanny isn't even backing you up on anything.

Cal, I haven't said anything about months later. If you can't have a discussion about this... just let me know it is too much for you.

So you are supportive of an abortion up to a certain point, you just haven't put a time estimate on it. That's at least a start, you don't think life begins at conception. 

Hoorta is doing the intelligent thing and staying out of this cesspool of a board. Hopefully the whole thing will get deleted at some point. 

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hoorta is doing the intelligent thing and staying out of this cesspool of a board. Hopefully the whole thing will get deleted at some point. 

Simply because he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on here.  You, on the other hand, don't have the same common sense.

Deleted? that's what the left hopes for when they get smoked..

Who is threatening violence over this ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, I haven't said anything about months later. If you can't have a discussion about this... just let me know it is too much for you.

So you are supportive of an abortion up to a certain point, you just haven't put a time estimate on it. That's at least a start, you don't think life begins at conception. 

Just for the record I assume Larry's not joining in here because he agrees with the conservatives that he now hates. Victims of rape should rightly get the morning after pill immediately upon reporting it. Unless it's just a case of buyer's remorse and she's decided to use that excuse some months down the line.

(Still try to understand that there are those who are opposed to abortion because they think that the baby is a human being. And that would mean innocent of anything the biological father has done.)

WSS

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

you are a moron. I said no such thing. I said when a woman who is raped, goes to the hospital and gets examined, it should be taken care of that there is no conception.

If she waits, that is her choice and a if pregnancy happens, it isn't the child's fault.

So, stop chirping and think about what I said. So, where is your "red line" ?

kindergarten ? grade school? 6 months? 10 months? 5 weeks?

So - how many of the 63 million abortions involve rape?

any idea?

30 minutes ago, Axe said:

Simply because he knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on here.  You, on the other hand, don't have the same common sense.

Deleted? that's what the left hopes for when they get smoked..

Who is threatening violence over this ?

If you can't beat 'em, delete 'em

WSS

• Upvote 1

Just now, calfoxwc said:

you are a moron. I said no such thing. I said when a woman who is raped, goes to the hospital and gets examined, it should be taken care of that there is no conception.

If she waits, that is her choice and a if pregnancy happens, it isn't the child's fault.

any idea?https://ldh.la.gov/page/986

No one but my mother, my wife and my daughter will tell them what to do with their bodies except for each one of them. 

Some won't take a needle in the arm because the 'government can't tell them what to do'.... yet they want their sister or daughter to be forced to have a baby because the 'government tells them to'.

............. just another bitchen day in the 2020s. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record I assume Larry's not joining in here because he agrees with the conservatives that he now hates. Victims of rape should rightly get the morning after pill immediately upon reporting it. Unless it's just a case of buyer's remorse and she's decided to use that excuse some months down the line.

(Still try to understand that there are those who are opposed to abortion because they think that the baby is a human being. And that would mean innocent of anything the biological father has done.)

WSS

I'm not talking about this thread in general for hoorta. Talking about the whole board. At any given time it's 12 new threads from Vambo with the only reply being cal. This thread, and the conversations in it, is an exception

I understand. I'm trying figure out where individuals stand. 

well, you lefties won't talk about what doesn't fit your screwed up narrative.

no reason to not post stuff because you ignore it.

We don't need your stinking permission.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

any idea?

So anything after conception is off limits to you? Alright. Short window there

Contraceptives aren't 100% effective either, further complicating things. 

9 minutes ago, D Bone said:

No one but my mother, my wife and my daughter will tell them what to do with their bodies except for each one of them. 

Some won't take a needle in the arm because the 'government can't tell them what to do'.... yet they want their sister or daughter to be forced to have a baby because the 'government tells them to'.

............. Just another day in the 2020s. 

Almost like being "against big government" only matters when that government is doing something they don't like...

... Of course most of their beliefs are incredibly shallow as it is and they exist only to be reactionary

qjw1rvviu0uq0s2ir4uggg.png

I wonder if the regression will stop here and voters will mobilize or if we will continue to move in the direction we seem to be going.

Will we get more and more divided, especially across certain states?

Would hate to be a female in any of the states about to jump backwards 50 years. What will be pulled next? What can they "states' rights" next? 

56 minutes ago, D Bone said:

............. just another bitchen day in the 2020s. 

Ok.

Legalities aside, if they decided to walk stark naked down the street, there would be no issue with you?  

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not talking about this thread in general for hoorta. Talking about the whole board. At any given time it's 12 new threads from Vambo with the only reply being cal. This thread, and the conversations in it, is an exception

I understand. I'm trying figure out where individuals stand. 

2022-05-05_012713.jpg.f5028db6cb99adb37407dc199d4783f4.jpg

Abortion Addict Confesses 15 Procedures in 16 Years

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/abortion-addict-admits-multiple-abortions-suicide-attempts/story?id=8594347

Half of all abortions are repeats, among older women who use contraception.

By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES
September 16, 2009, 4:41 PM
• 8 min read

Sept. 21, 2009— --Her book, "Impossible Motherhood," which will be released by Other Press on Oct. 6, chronicles her own dark choices: 15 abortions in 16 years

41 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Ok.

Legalities aside, if they decided to walk stark naked down the street, there would be no issue with you?  

wut?

Only if they decided to grow a penis out of their foreheads and began squirting it all over kids in the playground would I have an issue. 

^ That's my right side limit talking there.... sorry, it's hard to suppress sometimes. 

Exploring the Link Between Substance Use and Abortion

https://www.guttmacher.org/journals/psrh/2006/exploring-link-between-substance-use-and-abortion-roles-unconventionality

In the analysis that did not control for unconventionality, women who reported smoking cigarettes or using marijuana or hard drugs at age 18 had an increased likelihood of subsequent unplanned pregnancy and, as a result, higher rates of abortion. In addition, women who had used marijuana had an increased likelihood of abortion independent of unplanned pregnancy rates. In the final model, unconventionality strongly predicted both abortion and unplanned pregnancy. Moreover, it explained the associations between the use of hard drugs or marijuana and abortion that were due to higher unplanned pregnancy rates.

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

wut?

Only if they decided to grow a penis out of their foreheads and began squirting it all over kids in the playground would I have an issue. 

^ That's my right side limit talking there.... it's hard to suppress sometimes. 

Ha.

Unfortunately, it appears society isn't comfortable with it, and possibly to your behest, will force them to wear clothes.  It's the same rules that keep the creepers from pulling their dong out in the middle of Chuckie Cheese.  That's a form of control via society we've all lived by since birth. (Or went to jail for not following)

In the bigger moral picture, some might say that rule isn't shit compared to terminating a fetus.

• Thanks 1

Yea, it's tough one for me. I'm right in the middle on abortion, just as I am on most political/social issues.

I hate (and that word isn't nearly strong enough) that some girls and women use abortion as a form of birth control. 

But I also respect that it's their body and their choice, and I in no way want the government to be in control of their bodies, or mine. I will say that abortion would *almost* never be an option for my wife and I (I never say never because there are several good reasons why she and I would've).

As with most things, the far left and the far right do not speak for me in any way, shape or form, and I hope they are able to find the traitor that leaked the story and they are tried with treason. There was an addenda to why this was leaked and that should be a the big story because right now, nothing has changed.

The far left and far right are the ones tearing this once great country apart... piece, by fucking piece. 

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So your response is just to say "Nuh uh, never happens!"

How about if your daughter, granddaughter, sister, etc are raped. Are they now forced to carry to term?

When "men giving birth" goes too far...

12 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Yea, it's tough one for me. I'm right in the middle on abortion, just as I am on most political/social issues.

I hate (and that word isn't nearly strong enough) that some girls and women use abortion as a form of birth control. 

But I also respect that it's their body and their choice, and I in no way want the government to be in control of their bodies, or mine. I will say that abortion would *almost* never be an option for my wife and I (I never say never because there are several good reasons why she and I would've).

As with most things, the far left and the far right do not speak for me in any way, shape or form, and I hope they are able to find the traitor that leaked the story and they are tried with treason. There was an addenda to why this was leaked and that should be a the big story because right now, nothing has changed.

The far left and far right are the ones tearing this once great country apart... piece, by fucking piece. 

In the right context, I'm okay with abortion, but it comes down to timing.  We've been operating in a rather undefined legal grey area for when life begins.  For me, the line is a nervous system. 

It's a hard pill to swallow when the most lazy and irresponsible people get to decide where the line is.  And that's not a shot at liberals because if these people prevented or accepted their "mistakes" there would be no fighting on how to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

qjw1rvviu0uq0s2ir4uggg.png

I wonder if the regression will stop here and voters will mobilize or if we will continue to move in the direction we seem to be going.

Will we get more and more divided, especially across certain states?

Would hate to be a female in any of the states about to jump backwards 50 years. What will be pulled next? What can they "states' rights" next? 

You would have to give me a list of specific issues but I am not opposed to states rights. Because it was detrimental to my personal profession I was opposed to the FED forcing Ohio to raise the drinking age to 21. Something Reagan did that pissed me off. You regurgitate poll after poll after poll about the opinions of Americans on abortion. Not a huge fluctuation but it does go up and down. You know my opinion. As for myself I think that the people that think it should be illegal in all cases or a little bit less crazy than the people like the ones out in California who think it should be legal up to a week after birth. I just think that's sick.

And to be quite honest I'm surprised that someone who claims to be as mentally Superior to everyone else you don't see this "leak" for the Democrat Party dirty trick that it is. Meant for nothing other than to get crazy people out in the street burning s*** down.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You would have to give me a list of specific issues but I am not opposed to states rights. Because it was detrimental to my personal profession I was opposed to the FED forcing Ohio to raise the drinking age to 21. Something Reagan did that pissed me off. You regurgitate poll after poll after poll about the opinions of Americans on abortion. Not a huge fluctuation but it does go up and down. You know my opinion. As for myself I think that the people that think it should be illegal in all cases or a little bit less crazy than the people like the ones out in California who think it should be legal up to a week after birth. I just think that's sick.

And to be quite honest I'm surprised that someone who claims to be as mentally Superior to everyone else you don't see this "leak" for the Democrat Party dirty trick that it is. Meant for nothing other than to get crazy people out in the street burning s*** down.

WSS

I already stated the leak was done to drum up voting support. It's an attempt to mobilize the base. Whoever did it should get whatever punishment they have coming to them (probably ruins their career, but idk if it's illegal).

But the topic at hand here is much bigger than the leak. The right is going on and on about the leak because it's the next thing to be mad at and to be reactionary about. It's nothing in comparison to repealing Roe v Wade though. 

If you're referring to the same thing cal was there isn't a law out in Cali that wants to make abortion legal 7 days after birth. I can't believe people are believing that. The law is a protection so the parents can't be prosecuted for miscarriages or death shortly after birth due to pregnancy complications. Because nuts on the right would want to charge a woman for murder immediately after the worst moment of her life....  What cal has been vomiting around is just Facebook level misinformation. 

Polls are fairly consistent that the majority of Americans didn't want this repealed. That's the point of the poll. 

I tend to go with data and polls, not anecdotes...

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I already stated the leak was done to drum up voting support. It's an attempt to mobilize the base. Whoever did it should get whatever punishment they have coming to them (probably ruins their career, but idk if it's illegal).

But the topic at hand here is much bigger than the leak. The right is going on and on about the leak because it's the next thing to be mad at and to be reactionary about. It's nothing in comparison to repealing Roe v Wade though. 

If you're referring to the same thing cal was there isn't a law out in Cali that wants to make abortion legal 7 days after birth. I can't believe people are believing that. The law is a protection so the parents can't be prosecuted for miscarriages or death shortly after birth due to pregnancy complications. Because nuts on the right would want to charge a woman for murder immediately after the worst moment of her life....  What cal has been vomiting around is just Facebook level misinformation. 

Polls are fairly consistent that the majority of Americans didn't want this repealed. That's the point of the poll. 

I tend to go with data and polls, not anecdotes...

1 Well good.

2 the next thing to be mad about? Democratic dirty tricks are pretty consistent. And the fact that the bulk of the media and folks like you have their back it's certainly worth being mad about.

3 yes the one week after birth is pretty f***** up. If you can't bring yourself to admit that... and no it isn't a law. Complete ban of abortion is not a law. But there are people that support both sides and I think the week after option is insane. And while Facebook may love misinformation so does Twitter so does the New York Times so does etc etc etc

4 go with whatever suits your purpose. In this case it's the strawman. But I would say an actual vote should trump a poll and that is where the rubber meets the road.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

1 Well good.

2 the next thing to be mad about? Democratic dirty tricks are pretty consistent. And the fact that the bulk of the media and folks like you have their back it's certainly worth being mad about.

3 yes the one week after birth is pretty f***** up. If you can't bring yourself to admit that... and no it isn't a law. Complete ban of abortion is not a law. But there are people that support both sides and I think the week after option is insane. And while Facebook may love misinformation so does Twitter so does the New York Times so does etc etc etc

4 go with whatever suits your purpose. In this case it's the strawman. But I would say an actual vote should trump a poll and that is where the rubber meets the road.

WSS

2. The right just exists to be reactionary, and it's working. From an execution and organization standpoint Republicans are killed Democrats. Everyone was mad about CRT, then it was "groomers", now it's the leaker. Whatever keeps their base going, even if it's at best irrelevant and at worst regressing the country.

3. I'm saying the proposed law doesn't exists. No legislature is trying to make one week after birth abortions legal. The frenzy being created is from misinterpretations (willful or not) of the law and then a rage based algorithm backed by misinformation. 

4. Then we should have an actual vote on this particular issue, which we haven't. Trump winning 6 years ago doesn't mean most people support repealing of roe now. 

And yes Steve, I get how our representation based democratic system is supposed to work. But it's a fact that it doesn't always match up with the actual will of the people.