THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign Rosen

Browns149

Yeah I saw this on our local news today  looks like the BROWNS are stockpiling QBs this year,  4 is it ?   :lol:

25 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Oh man, this dude. He has the desire to play football of a Kardashian. 

and the youth looks of Friends Chandler

VgNN9GNF1jtjHtW4PA.gif  l1gYcLBSdL7PoDsizo.gif           

😂   we make 💩 so hard

• Haha 2

Rosen, the No. 10 pick in the 2018 draft, last played for the Atlanta Falcons in 2021, completing 2 of 11 passes with two interceptions.

I saw him come into a game last year and demonstrate those stats...but, he'd had virtually no reps with those guys, and came into a hopeless situation during the game.  I mean, he may suck-ass, but ya really can't base much on those stats from last year.   

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

quite a few posts.. 

A few had concerns over Rosens arrogance and that he would never want to come to Cleveland.

Well, he's here now.

And he was an arrogant fuckstick. 

UCLA's Josh Rosen: 'I'm the best QB in the draft'

After being drafted:

There were nine mistakes ahead of me,” Rosen said, referring to the nine picks made before his name was called.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think by signing Rosen, Dingle Berry has exceeded the quota of shitty QB’s on the roster for one year.

Nowhere near as bad as Kizer, Kessler, and Hogan that Sashi gave us in 2017

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

Oh shit... wasn't he Cal's guy in that draft?

😮

Z

LOL, I thought you were being funny, Zombo.

No - I was all in on Josh Allen. Flugels and I have laughed about it later on....

Caught hell for it for disagreeing with Hoorta, for one. How dare I disagree with Tour!

They kept bashing Josh Allen, and I kept talking saying Josh Rosen was a very bad choice.

Note: (lol - only since you thought it was me....)

on 2/28/2018 at 2:40 PM Hoorta said:

1) Exaggerations, or facts Cal? He's the least accurate of the major prospects. Bad footwork. Bad receivers? They can't catch something thrown ten feet over their heads. 

2) None of us hate Allen 1\2 as much as you hate Rosen. Not liking him as a prospect is a far cry from "hating" him. How many times do I have to say my QB rankings are 1A Mayfield, 1B Darnold, 3 Rosen, 4 Allen. If I was as big an a-hole as you are about Rosen, I wouldn't even have Allen on my draft board. 

3) I haven't seen anyone around here "frantically" trying to convince anyone that we just gotta draft Rosen, master of hyperbole. And we've duly noted his positives, Mr Oblivious. Great Arm, high character......."

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gumby73 said:

quite a few posts.. 

Man, dug up my grave with that one.

Looking back, I stand by a lot of what I said. It’s just hard to judge if a dude just isn’t going to give a shit about bettering his craft like Rosen in my opinion fell into. Also got dealt a pretty shit hand in terms of coaching, not unlike Tua in Miami. In any case pretty funny how this dude is on the roster now.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

Man, dug up my grave with that one.

Looking back, I stand by a lot of what I said. It’s just hard to judge if a dude just isn’t going to give a shit about bettering his craft like Rosen in my opinion fell into. Also got dealt a pretty shit hand in terms of coaching, not unlike Tua in Miami. In any case pretty funny how this dude is on the roster now.

Kind of makes you wonder what the Browns confidence level is for Brissett & Dobbs to make them sign Rosen?

• Upvote 1

Yes, why are they just adding QBs if they think DW will only be gone for 8 games.  Are they thinking maybe 1 tear ?  QB 4 ???   A 21 day tryout before the preseason starts ?

What a freaking mess they've got themselves into.  (Not new news.)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Yes, why are they just adding QBs if they think DW will only be gone for 8 games.  Are they thinking maybe 1 tear ?  QB 4 ???   A 21 day tryout before the preseason starts ?

What a freaking mess they've got themselves into.  (Not new news.)

This move tells me they know something we don't. Yet.