THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

You care more about Cheetos attorney-client privilege documents, then the state secret that he stole? It's a cult. You think Cheetos is the first person to have attorney-client documents taken as part of a search warrant? They had a specialized team for that purpose. Maybe Cheetos shouldn't have stored his privileged documents next to his stolen state secrets.

"The department had been relying on a specialized team to filter out potentially privileged communications and said Monday that it had completed its review of those materials before the judge’s order." - From your link.

On 8/30/2022 at 4:30 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Drunk Guy Thinks Breathalyzer is Another Drink on Make a GIF

He makes my point for me- thanks for nothing Steve... guess insults are OK in your book.. What a shit hole forum..,. 

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Stop your crying. This topic was started by Axe, and the bs didn't start until your little helper cccp made his initial gem of a post..

Meme's are all you simpletons can understand anyway.

Coming up empty after a 5 year witch hunt, and you simpletons expect us to jump on your TDS bandwagon?

You say you don't even know why you waste your time here? I do. So do you. It's clear with this post of yours. you're butt hurt and cant stand it.

And nice try with the "cult thing" .  Not even close. Do I need to explain yet again what cult behavior more closely resembled?

How you sit atop your perch of liberal righteousness pointing to us ad "koolaid drinkers"  when it's been you all along....Ah yes those 5 years...

cw gave a pretty accurate and detailed description of what a "cult" is... Apparently you're as much in denial as the rest of Cult 45... Get ready with your AR-15s to attack the FBI and DOJ when the indictments start coming.  

What issues of empty you want to talk about coming out of Trump's Kool-aid induced alternate reality?  They stole my precious election!!!  (Says the guy who can't admit he ever lost at anything. Probably says he beats Rory McElroy, Jon Rahm, and Dustin Johnson at golf too...  :D  :D  :D )   

So yeah, what part of come on down 1\6 it will be wild!! are you having comprehension problems about? "Fight like hell"? Or... 11,780 votes- that's on tape Georgia way?  Or... The latest... Yeah I have those documents, even though Cippolini said I have to turn them over.....  Violating at least three different Federal statues, regarding illegally having secret, top secret, and beyond stuff he took with him out of the White House as  "souvenirs". I damn doubt it.  It's not currently looking good for Mango Messiah.  He's gone totally insane FY- I know it- and anyone who isn't drinking the Kool-Aid, or sniffing Trump butt gas knows it. Because Donnie is freaking out knowing the party is over...  Stiffing subcontractors in New Jersey or going head to head against the feds? He's out of his league there pal, especially since any decent lawyers realize Trump is kryptonite to their careers.  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/2022-trump-demanding-immediate-redo-164947937.html

Thanks Comrade Don, the KGB thanks you for all that classified intel you sent us... Now how much bitcoin was your asking price?   

FINLAND-US-RUSSIA-POLITICS-DIPLOMACY-SUMMIT

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

He makes my point for me- thanks for nothing Steve... guess insults are OK in your book.. What a shit hole forum..,. 

cw gave a pretty accurate and detailed description of what a "cult" is... Apparently you're as much in denial as the rest of Cult 45... Get ready with your AR-15s to attack the FBI and DOJ when the indictments start coming.  

What issues of empty you want to talk about coming out of Trump's Kool-aid induced alternate reality?  They stole my precious election!!!  (Says the guy who can't admit he ever lost at anything. Probably says he beats Rory McElroy, Jon Rahm, and Dustin Johnson at golf too...  :D  :D  :D )   

So yeah, what part of come on down 1\6 it will be wild!! are you having comprehension problems about? "Fight like hell"? Or... 11,780 votes- that's on tape Georgia way?  Or... The latest... Yeah I have those documents, even though Cippolini said I have to turn them over.....  Violating at least three different Federal statues, regarding illegally having secret, top secret, and beyond stuff he took with him out of the White House as  "souvenirs". I damn doubt it.  It's not currently looking good for Mango Messiah.  He's gone totally insane FY- I know it- and anyone who isn't drinking the Kool-Aid, or sniffing Trump butt gas knows it. Because Donnie is freaking out knowing the party is over...  Stiffing subcontractors in New Jersey or going head to head against the feds? He's out of his league there pal, especially since any decent lawyers realize Trump is kryptonite to their careers.  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/2022-trump-demanding-immediate-redo-164947937.html

Thanks Comrade Don, the KGB thanks you for all that classified intel you sent us... Now how much bitcoin was your asking price?   

The Cult of TDS!

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh geez.

You're the very definition of insanity. You come over here spewing your tired old song and dance over and over and expect things to be different. You're boring.

Let me ask you this again. Do you believe that if Trump had completed two terms that there we would be any interest in raiding his home or conducting there bogus Jan 6 hearings?

Trump is a threat to run and possibly win again. You said so yourself that Trump scares you.

You know damn well this is solely political and without an ounce of integrity you won't admit it....so stop pointing your fingers at others.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Oh geez.

You're the very definition of insanity. You come over here spewing your tired old song and dance over and over and expect things to be different. You're boring.

Let me ask you this again. Do you believe that if Trump had completed two terms that there we would be any interest in raiding his home or conducting there bogus Jan 6 hearings?

Trump is a threat to run and possibly win again. You said so yourself that Trump scares you.

You know damn well this is solely political and without an ounce of integrity you won't admit it....so stop pointing your fingers at others.

Yes, there would have been interest in getting the state secrets back from Cheetos even if he had completed two terms. I hope Cheetos runs again. The Dems hope Cheetos runs again. It goes to show what a bubble you live in. Trump is an albatross, everything he touches turns to shlt. The GOP just lost a seat in Alaska that they held for 49 years. Cheetos has lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency. It looks like the GOP isn't getting the Senate back, thanks to Cheetos handpicked morons. The chances of dems holding on to the House keeps going up. And you cult members are sitting back thinking everything is going great. Somehow you think Cheetos is going to get more votes this time around. That attacking the Capital, trying to overturn an election, stealing state secrets, and spreading Qanon bs has improved his electability.

I mean damn, it's a cult. How could any reasonable person believe Cheetos has a chance?

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, there would have been interest in getting the state secrets back from Cheetos even if he had completed two terms. I hope Cheetos runs again. The Dems hope Cheetos runs again. It goes to show what a bubble you live in. Trump is an albatross, everything he touches turns to shlt. The GOP just lost a seat in Alaska that they held for 49 years. Cheetos has lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency. It looks like the GOP isn't getting the Senate back, thanks to Cheetos handpicked morons. The chances of dems holding on to the House keeps going up. And you cult members are sitting back thinking everything is going great. Somehow you think Cheetos is going to get more votes this time around. That attacking the Capital, trying to overturn an election, stealing state secrets, and spreading Qanon bs has improved his electability.

I mean damn, it's a cult. How could any reasonable person believe Cheetos has a chance?

2022-08-30_224006.jpg.e0782270df2c6c1580076e1dd54b8640.jpg

Weber Smoking and Barbecuing Original Dry Rub, 15.25 Ounce : Grocery &  Gourmet Food - Amazon.comcccjwh use a lot of rub on it!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Oh geez.

1) I don't deal in hypotheticals FY.   You're as much in denial of reality as the majority of the loony tunes here. FYI, those investigations at the state and Federal level are ongoing. If you want to keep on believing just because Teflon Don has avoided indictment up to now, it's never going to happen- great. Spare me with the weak BS that the past is going to predict the future. 

Was it Mike Bloomberg who called Donnie a carnival barking clown? His odds of getting elected will take a nose dive if he's under criminal indictment by the Feds. I worry more about the potential damage the non-insane Ivy League folks like Cancun Cruz or Hawley could do to democracy. 

2) RE: the bold.. That's what the MAGA crowd likes to think... Excuses, and more excuses. However, I have 100% integrity in my POV that the FBI  had reason to believe for months that Trump was in illegal possession of highly classified documents. Maybe YOU think that a former President that has engaged in ongoing criminal activity can't be charged for his crimes. I beg to differ on that one. Yep, only criminals take the 5th. Stay tuned pal, the party is just beginning. 

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Never underestimate blind MAGA loyalty however. :(  If anyone read the link in one of my previous posts, how can anyone with a few communicating neurons think that Trumpie's call for a re-do of the 2020 election is anything but batshit crazy talk? 

A very interesting observation by (I believe it was) Jonah Goldberg...  "Trump's hold on the GOP may well be increasing. However, the size of the Republican Party is shrinking dramatically."  Count me in as one who turned in my GOP Gold Member Card a couple of years ago. I'm not coming back until the party is purged of loonies like Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Never underestimate blind MAGA loyalty however. :(  If anyone read the link in one of my previous posts, how can anyone with a few communicating neurons think that Trumpie's call for a re-do of the 2020 election is anything but batshit crazy talk? 

A very interesting observation by (I believe it was) Jonah Goldberg...  "Trump's hold on the GOP may well be increasing. However, the size of the Republican Party is shrinking dramatically."  Count me in as one who turned in my GOP Gold Member Card a couple of years ago. I'm not coming back until the party is purged of loonies like Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert.  

Actually the blind hatred of you idiots is the most astounding thing of all. Made even more incredibly ridiculous by your support of Joe Biden and the state of the US because of vote.

WSS

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

No photo description available.

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually the blind hatred of you idiots is the most astounding thing of all. Made even more incredibly ridiculous by your support of Joe Biden and the state of the US because of vote.

WSS

Right Steve, it's "hate". 

Not your cult leader's narcissism.

Not your cult leader's lies after lies after lies.

Not your cult leader acting like a spoiled 5th grader.

Not your cult leader thinking he is above the law.

Not your cult leader putting our country and our security at risk by stealing state secrets.

Not your cult leader black mailing other country for personal benefits.

Not your cult leader sending his cult to attack our Capital.

Not your cult leader trying to overturn an election and destroy our democracy.

We just don't like the guy, that why all these bad things keep happening to this poor, poor man.

OR you are in a Cult. No matter what your cult leader does, you will continue to defend him. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right Steve, it's "hate". 

Not your cult leader's narcissism.   Joe Biden

Not your cult leader's lies after lies after lies. Joe Biden

Not your cult leader acting like a spoiled 5th grader. Joe Biden

Not your cult leader thinking he is above the law. Joe Biden

Not your cult leader putting our country and our security at risk by stealing state secrets. Joe Biden

Not your cult leader black mailing other country for personal benefits. Joe Biden

Not your cult leader sending his cult to attack our Capital. Joe Biden

Not your cult leader trying to overturn an election and destroy our democracy. Joe Biden

We just don't like the guy, that why all these bad things keep happening to this poor, poor man.

OR you are in a Cult. No matter what your cult leader does, you will continue to defend him. Joe Biden

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

1) I don't deal in hypotheticals FY.   You're as much in denial of reality as the majority of the loony tunes here. FYI, those investigations at the state and Federal level are ongoing. If you want to keep on believing just because Teflon Don has avoided indictment up to now, it's never going to happen- great. Spare me with the weak BS that the past is going to predict the future. 

Was it Mike Bloomberg who called Donnie a carnival barking clown? His odds of getting elected will take a nose dive if he's under criminal indictment by the Feds. I worry more about the potential damage the non-insane Ivy League folks like Cancun Cruz or Hawley could do to democracy. 

2) RE: the bold.. That's what the MAGA crowd likes to think... Excuses, and more excuses. However, I have 100% integrity in my POV that the FBI  had reason to believe for months that Trump was in illegal possession of highly classified documents. Maybe YOU think that a former President that has engaged in ongoing criminal activity can't be charged for his crimes. I beg to differ on that one. Yep, only criminals take the 5th. Stay tuned pal, the party is just beginning. 

image.jpeg.3fdf628cdbe4e6c85f28fd049ff9b8a7.jpeg

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I've said it a bunch of times, Joe Biden has his flaws. However, the real blindness is the extent Cult 45 will go to defend the indefensible. I'm FAR from blind regarding DJT and his oozing trail of slime. Keep on ignoring it though. 

I happen to extremely dislike a former president who's a pathological liar, among his other psychological flaws. You may like his policies, but what's come to light about his criminal activity should give any rational person pause. I don't like criminals who are repeated scofflaws. Got it? Probably not. Yeah, it's only alleged so far BUT... Tax fraud in New York.. Stick you foot in your mouth Donnie? "Only criminals take the 5th". Election interference in Georgia. No, that wasn't a "perfect" call to Brad by a long shot. If you think that was just a peaceful protest 1\6, damn- again, you'll go to any lengths to defend the indefensible. I happen to believe what my eyes and ears told me about that day. But mass brainwashing into an alternate reality is far, far easier than I ever imagined it to be.  :(   Now Orangie is caught with top secret classified documents, that he was told he couldn't have, and asked (repeatedly) to turn them over. 

BTW, his latest rants on (oxymoron) Truth Social show instead of running for office, he needs to be run to a psych ward for a mental evaluation. 

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I've said it a bunch of times, Joe Biden has his flaws. However, the real blindness is the extent Cult 45 will go to defend the indefensible. I'm FAR from blind regarding DJT and his oozing trail of slime. Keep on ignoring it though. 

I happen to extremely dislike a former president who's a pathological liar, among his other psychological flaws. You may like his policies, but what's come to light about his criminal activity should give any rational person pause. I don't like criminals who are repeated scofflaws. Got it? Probably not. Yeah, it's only alleged so far BUT... Tax fraud in New York.. Stick you foot in your mouth Donnie? "Only criminals take the 5th". Election interference in Georgia. No, that wasn't a "perfect" call to Brad by a long shot. If you think that was just a peaceful protest 1\6, damn- again, you'll go to any lengths to defend the indefensible. I happen to believe what my eyes and ears told me about that day. But mass brainwashing into an alternate reality is far, far easier than I ever imagined it to be.  :(   Now Orangie is caught with top secret classified documents, that he was told he couldn't have, and asked (repeatedly) to turn them over. 

BTW, his latest rants on (oxymoron) Truth Social show instead of running for office, he needs to be run to a psych ward for a mental evaluation. 

I feel better when I'm drinking, it just seems to ease my mind
And all my worries and troubles, they just seem to fade behind
Oh the secret of the bottle it may never be known
So I'll raise my glass and propose a toast ..

hoorta3.thumb.jpg.ae64d5c0d9789e45060117ad041eebe1.jpg

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Everyone has the right to be stupid, it's just that some people abuse the privilege'

33 minutes ago, Vambo said:

200w111.gif.98b22da49cf403eb2a855e019d5e9455.gif

Loser grade school memes intensifies.. You got anything better than that, besides insults?   

Damn I give you credit for that, you're REALLY good showing your level of non-education.  :D   

2 hours ago, Axe said:

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Everyone has the right to be stupid, it's just that some people abuse the privilege'

And MAGAs lead the charge... :D   Like issuing death threats against anyone who would dare say the Orange Messiah is being persecuted for his criminal activity.   

Hey, you losers living in an alternate reality... The hoorta now has an intelligent wingman to debunk your bullshit. So sorry about that.  :D