THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

"This is America and we put country above party."

Well at least one party does.

Um..Trump is Trump. He is not the Republican party.

Don't make me give example after example of how the demonrats are the epitome of party above country.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Don't make me give example after example of how the demonrats are the epitome of party above country.

Right. You guys just kick out anyone who doesn't kiss Cheetos's ring. Sorry, it's the Trump party now. See 2020 Republican platform.

The August poll found 41 percent of Republicans support Trump more than the party, while 50 percent support the party more than they support the former president. However, 58 percent of Republicans supported the GOP more just three months ago.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/poll-finds-increase-in-number-of-republicans-who-support-trump-over-gop/

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The Dims are scared to death of the orange man.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The Dims are scared to death of the orange man.

Cultists are shown video of their dear leader's lawyers and the regional GOP leader letting people compromise voting machines and votes. And this ^^^ is how they respond. Add election security to the list of things trump humpers no longer care about. Getting to be a long list. Law and Order, national security, when something is true or not. 

It's a cult.

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cultists are shown video of their dear leader's lawyers and the regional GOP leader letting people compromise voting machines and votes. And this ^^^ is how they respond. Add election security to the list of things trump humpers no longer care about. Getting to be a long list. Law and Order, national security, when something is true or not. 

It's a cult.

You don't even know what a cult is so discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

Just screaming the word over and over doesn't advance whatever position you think you might have.

WSS

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You don't even know what a cult is so discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

Just screaming the word over and over doesn't advance whatever position you think you might have.

WSS

ad ho·mi·nem

(of an argument or reaction) in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Way to avoid having to even having to defend your dear leader, steve.

I'll put you down for it being OK for your side to compromise voting machines. Goes with you being OK with your cult fixing election, trying to overturn free and fair elections, breaking the law, and stealing state secrets. Maybe you need to run back to your safe place for a while.

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

ad ho·mi·nem

(of an argument or reaction) in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I'll put you down for it being OK for your side to compromise voting machines. Goes with you being OK with your cult fixing election, trying to overturn free and fair elections, breaking the law, and stealing state secrets. Maybe you need to run back to your safe place for a while.

troll aka cccjwh

a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content Internet trolls In the late 1980s, Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

ad ho·mi·nem

I don't but you would know that if you weren't an idiot. Consider that ad hominem if you want.

WSS

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

ad ho·mi·nem

I don't but you would know that if you weren't an idiot. Consider that ad hominem if you want.

WSS

On 9/5/2022 at 9:02 AM, calfoxwc said:

Say, why don't you bet Steve or Canton Mike a thousand bucks that I'm "not a veteran" ? I can bring out my paperwork, my DD214, etc, pics, etc, and you will at least prove your posts are not cowardly drivel. Then they can buy me a root beer. lol

So, tex, what's it going to be? In fact, if anyone else wants tex to bet you a thousand bucks that I'm not a veteran, too, I guarantee you will win !

What's it going to be, bigmouth tex? haha. Put yer money where your big fat arrogant mouth is.

deal-or-no-deal.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

cccjwh put up a nice post of what a cult is Steve, you must have missed it... So him and me damn well know what the parameters of a cult is..  Hate to say it, but FYI- this entire forum is 90% a right wing cult. And in my working years, people's lives depended on me making accurate observations. Spew any sort of right wing garbage from Red State, Patriot Alerts and the like, high fives and RIGHT ON!!! from the cult. (even though some of that stuff is batshit nuts unverified conspiracy) But try and post anything that's factual from the other side of the fence...  Carte Blanche to call those posters Woodpeckers and drunks.  I've had it with that crap for the time being. See ya around until the FBI comes knocking on the door of Mar-a-Lago with an arrest warrant. 

I'm having second thoughts that just maybe Kathy should have pulled the plug on the Board months ago. This swamp being the primary reason why, but the level of posting over in the Browns Forum has taken a nosedive too.  

50 minutes ago, hoorta said:

cccjwh put up a nice post of what a cult is Steve, you must have missed it... So him and me damn well know what the parameters of a cult is..  Hate to say it, but FYI- this entire forum is 90% a right wing cult. And in my working years, people's lives depended on me making accurate observations. Spew any sort of right wing garbage from Red State, Patriot Alerts and the like, high fives and RIGHT ON!!! from the cult. (even though some of that stuff is batshit nuts unverified conspiracy) But try and post anything that's factual from the other side of the fence...  Carte Blanche to call those posters Woodpeckers and drunks.  I've had it with that crap for the time being. See ya around until the FBI comes knocking on the door of Mar-a-Lago with an arrest warrant. 

I'm having second thoughts that just maybe Kathy should have pulled the plug on the Board months ago. This swamp being the primary reason why, but the level of posting over in the Browns Forum has taken a nosedive too.  

So I just want to know... Which one of you will be the first to get your kids or Grandkids in line for Hormone Blockers and Gender reassignment... I mean doesn't that concern you one bit?... This is what these sick fuck dems are pushing Larry... They don't even hide it... I used to be a Dem... Obama and "Killary" ruined that for me...Until they come to their senses.. Which is doubtful... I will remain an independent...

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

So I just want to know... Which one of you will be the first to get your kids or Grandkids in line for Hormone Blockers and Gender reassignment... I mean doesn't that concern you one bit?... This is what these sick fuck dems are pushing Larry... They don't even hide it... I used to be a Dem... Obama and "Killary" ruined that for me...Until they come to their senses.. Which is doubtful... I will remain an independent...

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Biden Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Larry's offspring and is drunk as a skunk

b. just an idiot

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

My question to you would be if it offends you so much why do you keep coming back?

10 Ways You Can Stop Being So EASILY Offended

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

Are you too easily offended?

Here’s a test:

• Do you explode in fits of anger over little things?
  • Do others say you make mountains out of mole hills?
  • Do you frequently take things the wrong way?
  • Do others feel they have to “walk on eggshells” around you?
  • Do others consider you “high maintenance”?

If so, your hypersensitivity is robbing you of happiness.

I know it’s much easier for me to tell you to stop taking things so personally than it is to actually stop taking things so personally. Still, there are ways to thicken your skin and enjoy life with more happiness and less contention and hurt feelings.

#1: Talk Yourself out of Being Offended

#2: Put Yourself in the “Offender’s” Shoes

#3: Assume a Benevolent Motive

#4: Practice Detachment

#5: Learn Humility

#6: Love Truth more than Being Right

#7: Overcome Self-Centeredness

#8: Reserve Judgment

#9: Accept Imperfection

#10: Accept Yourself
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

CCCP posted jack shit. Unfortunately you are as crazy as her/him/ it/ them. The cliche epithets you guys throw around are no more meaningful than the Barking of a dog. And I don't mean the good kind. Sort of like going Woody queer. I have no reason to think that he is but people do it. But if you and butt wipe think people that agree with Trump's policies are cult members or fascists or whatever, fine, who really gives a shit.

If you think this board is 90% conservative you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

If the board has taken a nose dive or any board, it's because of pricks like you. Self-important assholes who think everybody should kiss their ass.

Speaking of your lame ass threats spare me. Maybe I should bring Ghoolie back and really give you something to cry about.

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Steve can you make hoorta a left wing nutjob forum so he can quit coming here and being offended?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

CCCP posted jack shit. Unfortunately you are as crazy as her/him/ it/ them. The cliche epithets you guys throw around are no more meaningful than the Barking of a dog. And I don't mean the good kind. Sort of like going Woody queer. I have no reason to think that he is but people do it. But if you and butt wipe think people that agree with Trump's policies are cult members or fascists or whatever, fine, who really gives a shit.

If you think this board is 90% conservative you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

If the board has taken a nose dive or any board, it's because of pricks like you. Self-important assholes who think everybody should kiss their ass.

Speaking of your lame ass threats spare me. Maybe I should bring Ghoolie back and really give you something to cry about.

WSS

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

You cultists really have nothing left. 

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

You cultists really have nothing left. 

Biden Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Larry's offspring and is drunk as a skunk

b. just an idiot

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Right. You guys just kick out anyone who doesn't kiss Cheetos's ring. Sorry, it's the Trump party now. See 2020 Republican platform.

The August poll found 41 percent of Republicans support Trump more than the party, while 50 percent support the party more than they support the former president. However, 58 percent of Republicans supported the GOP more just three months ago.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/poll-finds-increase-in-number-of-republicans-who-support-trump-over-gop/

And what does that have to do with party over country? 

You cannot have a point to point debate with a liberal because they jump from one inane point to another so you can never nail them.

The progress made in the past two years on the economy, business investment, regulation and strengthening our military will come to a screeching halt as Democrats continue to obstruct, delay and otherwise mire the government in the muck of political controversy for the next two years in hopes that the economy will deteriorate to the Obama-era levels and prevent Trump’s re-election. A perfect example of party over country.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

My, my, denial just like FY when we post something you don't want to hear, and it doesn't fit the Loony Tunes right wing narrative. Well boo-hoo- go ahead and keep on letting the bullshit flow here. 

You make my case for me Steve, that you're a huge  part of the problem.  Anyone who happens to think (know of someone here?) 1\6 was a peaceful demonstration has their collective heads up Trump's ass... I know what I saw and heard that day. It wasn't antifa, a false flag operation, or anything else. It was a seditious act by a soon to be former president trying a last gasp to decertify an election that he had zero proof was fraudulent.  Now he's caught red handed with documents he had no business in having. Period. Political witch hunt? Kiss my ever loving ass on that one.  Criminal activity, plain and simple that the Orange one has gotten away with for decades.  

This isn't about policy Steve, it's about a certified nut job lying with every other word that comes out of his mouth. If you think America would be one bit safer with this lunatic running the show post 2024- I'll come right out and say it- your out of your fucking mind.  Rallying the gullible- and not so gullible to the point democracy is in danger. The investigations are continuing, in case you haven't noticed. 

Enjoy your swamp. I've heard by PM you've driven another guy I respect immensely into leaving.... Because you won't censure the worst of the nutjobs who populate this Forum.  I saw this back in the days of USENET... When anything goes, the result is anarchy. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Fuck you!... You just found a permanent vacay in My iggy bin... LOSER!

• Upvote 1