THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

DOJ can continue Trump classified docs investigation without special master: Appeals court - ABC News (go.com)

A panel of judges on the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has granted a request from the Justice Department to stay portions of a ruling by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that had effectively paused the government's investigation into former President Donald Trump's potential mishandling of classified records after leaving office.

The three-judge panel, comprised of two Trump appointees and a Barack Obama appointee, ruled unanimously on Wednesday that the Justice Department is no longer enjoined from investigating the documents with classification markings that were recovered from Mar-a-Lago and will no longer have to submit those materials to special master Ray Dearie for his review.

"[Trump] has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents," the panel wrote in its ruling. "Nor has he established that the current administration has waived that requirement for these documents."

Dearie asked Trump’s lawyers to submit by 30 September a list of specific items in that inventory “that plaintiff asserts were not seized from the premises”. Dearie also asked them to submit any corrections to the government’s list by that date, including items they believe were seized at Mar-a-Lago but not listed in the inventory.

"This submission shall be [Trump’s] final opportunity to raise any factual dispute as to the completeness and accuracy of the detailed property inventory,” wrote Dearie, serving as an independent arbiter known as a special master.

Judge asks Trump’s team for proof that FBI planted documents at Mar-a-Lago | Donald Trump | The Guardian

Here is Cheeto's chance to tell everyone what the FBI planted. He going to be swearing to it in an affidavit, so lying is breaking the law. Let see what Cheetos going to do. I don't think he will. The planting stuff is for the cult members, not the court room.

39 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Dearie asked Trump’s lawyers to submit by 30 September a list of specific items in that inventory “that plaintiff asserts were not seized from the premises”. Dearie also asked them to submit any corrections to the government’s list by that date, including items they believe were seized at Mar-a-Lago but not listed in the inventory.

"This submission shall be [Trump’s] final opportunity to raise any factual dispute as to the completeness and accuracy of the detailed property inventory,” wrote Dearie, serving as an independent arbiter known as a special master.

Judge asks Trump’s team for proof that FBI planted documents at Mar-a-Lago | Donald Trump | The Guardian

Here is Cheeto's chance to tell everyone what the FBI planted. He going to be swearing to it in an affidavit, so lying is breaking the law. Let see what Cheetos going to do. I don't think he will. The planting stuff is for the cult members, not the court room.

I would absolutely not be shocked if the biden/democrat corrupt justice department planted evidence.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I would absolutely not be shocked if the biden/democrat corrupt justice department planted evidence.

WSS

No one is surprised that a cult member believes their cult leader. The question was if your cult leader would say it under oath. I doubt it. He is not only a liar, but a coward as well. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

No one surprised that a cult member believes their cult leader. The question was if your cult leader would say it under oath. I doubt it. He is not only a liar, but a coward as well. 

Steele dossier

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

It's statements like this the reason I stay away from this place as much as possible. Nobody can take you seriously.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

No one is surprised that a cult member believes their cult leader. The question was if your cult leader would say it under oath. I doubt it. He is not only a liar, but a coward as well. 

When he said the FBI planted evidence in Mar-a-lago, how can they even do that? It's not like the FBI can go into oval office willy nilly and get classifed material to plant in his house. 😄 I'm sure they already have some wild conspiracy theory on how they got it, something like the Biden admin. gave it to the FBI.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

It's statements like this the reason I stay away from this place as much as possible. Nobody can take you seriously.

When he said the FBI planted evidence in Mar-a-lago, how can they even do that? It's not like the FBI can go into oval office willy nilly and get classifed material to plant in his house. 😄 I'm sure they already have some wild conspiracy theory on how they got it, something like the Biden admin. gave it to the FBI.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Neo said:

😄 

As if your input makes it a better place. The fishing Expedition for any nickel and dime charge that the partisan justice department the FBI at the party and Power have been running since the election and the one before is so obviously corrupt that the idea that these people would break the law in their never-ending persecution of the ex-president is hardly an unreasonable idea. I get it.

Assuming that you and CCCP voted for Joe Biden or against Donald Trump it's really all you have to run on during the midterms and 24.

The constant harassment of Donald Trump and everyone associated with him by you people and the endless conspiracy theories make your Boogeyman Q Anon look like gossip at grandmother's Mahjong game.

WSS

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As if your input makes it a better place. The fishing Expedition for any nickel and dime charge that the partisan justice department the FBI at the party and Power have been running since the election and the one before is so obviously corrupt that the idea that these people would break the law in their never-ending persecution of the ex-president is hardly an unreasonable idea. I get it.

Assuming that you and CCCP voted for Joe Biden or against Donald Trump it's really all you have to run on during the midterms and 24.

The constant harassment of Donald Trump and everyone associated with him by you people and the endless conspiracy theories make your Boogeyman Q Anon look like gossip at grandmother's Mahjong game.

WSS

You defend your cult leader, Steve. Poor guy has to be the most prosecuted person in history.

“A friend of mine recently said that I was the most persecuted person in the history of our country. When I thought about it, I actually felt that he may very well be right.” - Cheetos Jesus 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You defend your cult leader, Steve. Poor guy has to be the most prosecuted person in history.

“A friend of mine recently said that I was the most persecuted person in the history of our country. When I thought about it, I actually felt that he may very well be right.” - Cheetos Jesus 

First of all I completely understand you don't care the slightest bit about any of these charges, neither does neo, or anybody on the left except as a means to keep Trump from running again. But I can't really think of another American president that's been persecuted like this, I realize some people hated Jack Kennedy which is pretty apparent then there was Nixon and Clinton both of which didn't do anything that bothered me either.

But again I realize you're not really here to discuss politics; only here to be an asshole.

You aren't the only one by the way.

WSS

17 hours ago, Neo said:

You mean like the phony FBI dossier?

You’re either naive or stupid to believe the FBI is staffed with a bunch of choirboys.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all I completely understand you don't care the slightest bit about any of these charges, neither does neo, or anybody on the left except as a means to keep Trump from running again. But I can't really think of another American president that's been persecuted like this, I realize some people hated Jack Kennedy which is pretty apparent then there was Nixon and Clinton both of which didn't do anything that bothered me either.

But again I realize you're not really here to discuss politics; only here to be an asshole.

You aren't the only one by the way.

WSS

Sorry Steve, I do care. I don't believe anyone is above the law. Your cult leader taking state secrets has a negative impact on my country. All you do cry outrage and insult people Steve. So please spare me you are here to talk politics. You are here for the right-wing circle jerk. The jerkers get upset when people keep bringing their hypocrisy and even more upset when we insult your cult leader. But you keep playing the victim, you cult members are really good at it.

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry Steve, I do care. I don't believe anyone is above the law. Your cult leader taking state secrets has a negative impact on my country. All you do cry outrage and insult people Steve. So please spare me you are here to talk politics. You are here for the right-wing circle jerk. The jerkers get upset when people keep bringing their hypocrisy and even more upset when we insult your cult leader. But you keep playing the victim, you cult members are really good at it.

Actually your support for the current Administration underlines my position that you really do not care who is or isn't above the law.

Whataboutism? Absolutely. Which leads to hypocrisy.

After 5 long years of chasing wild geese your claim to fame at this point is a possible mishandling of classified documents charge. Anyway I guess it's time to add another category for those who freak out about non-issues or minor league accusations. Stupid, crazy, drunk and now asshole.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually your support for the current Administration underlines my position that you really do not care who is or isn't above the law.

Whataboutism? Absolutely. Which leads to hypocrisy.

After 5 long years of chasing wild geese your claim to fame at this point is a possible mishandling of classified documents charge. Anyway I guess it's time to add another category for those who freak out about non-issues or minor league accusations. Stupid, crazy, drunk and now asshole.

WSS

Wow, steve you are really deep into the cult. "freak out about non-issues or minor league accusations"

Hillary did not have any TS or TS/SCI documents on her servers. You know why? Because TS/SCI documents do not leave the secure rooms. But you keep pretending that your corrupt cult leader is Jesus and is just being persecuted. I'll keep making fun of your delusions.

Screen%20Shot%202022-09-23%20at%201.50.03%20PM.png?quality=75&width=640&auto=webp

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Wow, steve you are really deep into the cult. "freak out about non-issues or minor league accusations"

Hillary did not have any TS or TS/SCI documents on her servers. You know why? Because TS/SCI documents do not leave the secure rooms. But you keep pretending that your corrupt cult leader is Jesus and is just being persecuted. I'll keep making fun of your delusions.

Screen%20Shot%202022-09-23%20at%201.50.03%20PM.png?quality=75&width=640&auto=webp

And another truly meaningless accusation. No idea why you think it's relevant but probably just because you're not very clever.

It's along the lines of people calling someone gay. Since it isn't true, the accusation is jusy stupid. (Calling Larry drunk on the other hand, or you a hypocrite asshole; not so much. )

WSS

• Upvote 3

In case you missed it.

Report: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017 | fox43.com

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.

At the time, then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo told other senior Trump administration officials that too much information was coming out regarding the covert source, known as an asset. An extraction, or “exfiltration” as such an operation is referred to by intelligence officials, is an extraordinary remedy when US intelligence believes an asset is in immediate danger.

Details Surface About Sen. Feinstein And The Chinese Spy Who Worked For Her

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

What we know about Rep. Eric Swalwell’s ties to an alleged Chinese spy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/11/what-we-know-about-rep-eric-swalwells-ties-an-alleged-chinese-spy/

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

In case you missed it.

Report: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017 | fox43.com

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.

At the time, then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo told other senior Trump administration officials that too much information was coming out regarding the covert source, known as an asset. An extraction, or “exfiltration” as such an operation is referred to by intelligence officials, is an extraordinary remedy when US intelligence believes an asset is in immediate danger.

Joe Biden" she was 12 I was 30....