THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Then you should have been clear about that up front. 

Now we've jumped to FOX news!

Don't watch FOX. Those sentiments came from me kiddo. Apparently, FOX news speaks the truth after all.

Keep them coming, I can't imagine what you'll deflect to next. More about FOX news perhaps.

What I'm I deflecting from again? I showed Cheetos has nothing to do with GOP principles and his cult changes their principle to whatever he says. What do you come back with? "demonrat party are proponents of anti-law and order." I guess you have to make up a strawman, so you can justify following such as POS of person?

Clinton is the only other POTUS to pardon a political friend and both parties gave him shlt about it. But when Cheetos does it? Nothing from right. Clinton did one guy. Cheetos did 5 people direct connected to getting him elected. 

Trump granted clemency to five of his former campaign staff members and political advisers: Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Stephen K. Bannon, and George Papadopoulos.

And you cult members come back with Obama? Did any of Obama's pardons help him get elected? No. Then why are you bringing them up? Oh, so you can throw as much shlt into the thread to avoid talking about what POS your cult leader is. So the usual.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-ally-steve-bannon-surrender-thursday-face-new-ny-indictment-source-2022-09-07/

Steve Bannon, a onetime top strategist for former U.S. President Donald Trump and recipient of a presidential pardon, is expected to surrender to New York authorities on Thursday to face a new indictment, a person familiar with the matter said.

Please cheer on the guy who ripped off your fellow cult members. It's always funny to me.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Deal or No Deal, Tex?

Just can't let it go can you Cal? I'm not surprised. I'll break radio silence to give you an update. I've been in contact with Tex via PM and email. He's not going to respond to your crap, and he's taking a long board vacation. I probably should too, as I'm totally fed up with the unmoderated shit that goes on in this Forum, and unfortunately the pollution is spreading over to the Browns side of things too. 

I'll leave you with this gem your Greatest President, Ever, Ever spewed at his Pennsylvania rally.  Seems he had a Talk with Mark Zuckerberg last week at the White House.  Calling for the men in the white coats, he's gone totally delusional.   

I'll happily vote when NASA gets Artemis up and running they take Trump to the Moon, and leave him there permanently. He can be the ruler of an entire world. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just can't let it go can you Cal? I'm not surprised. I'll break radio silence to give you an update. I've been in contact with Tex via PM and email. He's not going to respond to your crap, and he's taking a long board vacation. I probably should too, as I'm totally fed up with the unmoderated shit that goes on in this Forum, and unfortunately the pollution is spreading over to the Browns side of things too. 

I'll leave you with this gem your Greatest President, Ever, Ever spewed at his Pennsylvania rally.  Seems he had a Talk with Mark Zuckerberg last week at the White House.  Calling for the men in the white coats, he's gone totally delusional.   

I'll happily vote when NASA gets Artemis up and running they take Trump to the Moon, and leave him there permanently. He can be the ruler of an entire world. 

4bd6706a-2ea2-498a-a144-b7571db40439.gif.253bcd93544e6ce292680d1fdbdbe857.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Not sure why you show up when you do but your someone who agrees with killing a child up to full term.  Am I wrong?

what side are you really on?

No, but I do agree with something, it's called FREE WILL. I thought the party of the Christian conservatives would understand what free will is. Having an abortion because you lead a reckless life isn't right but neither is telling someone what they can do with their own body. If you believe in God then you believe that we will be judged for our wrong doings.

15 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What I'm I deflecting from again?

Whatever it was that made you start blathering about FOX News.

I showed Cheetos has nothing to do with GOP principles and his cult changes their principle to whatever he says. What do you come back with? "demonrat party are proponents of anti-law and order." I guess you have to make up a strawman, so you can justify following such as POS of person?

Thats right because you were the one who initially brought up Trump being against "law and order" and I responded by rubbing your nose into the fact that the democrats are the party of anti-law and order. Try to stay on track.

Clinton is the only other POTUS to pardon a political friend and both parties gave him shlt about it. But when Cheetos does it? Nothing from right. Clinton did one guy. Cheetos did 5 people direct connected to getting him elected. 

So? Whats the big deal?

I'm sure I can point to demonrats for looking the other way on several fronts. Since YOU brought up Clinton, while a public servant he was accused by 24 women for crimes from sexual harassment to rape. Yet demonrats, including Hillary looked the other way, calling them bimbos and gold diggers. How many allegations of sexual misconduct did Trump amass while in office? 0 I believe it was.. 

If I'm not mistaken, both Republicans and demonrats were all in on Nixon's impeachment, yet the demonrats defended Clinton to no end.

Trump granted clemency to five of his former campaign staff members and political advisers: Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Stephen K. Bannon, and George Papadopoulos.

Yes he did. That was his prerogative. What else would you like me to say? Ok. Orange man bad.

And you cult members come back with Obama?

I realize that this thread relates to Trump, but Biden is the president now, yet you cultists never seem to be able to restrain yourselves from bringing Trump into the discussion in other threads because you can't defend the POS you voted for.

Did any of Obama's pardons help him get elected? No. Then why are you bringing them up? Oh, so you can throw as much shlt into the thread to avoid talking about what POS your cult leader is. So the usual.

You are right, none of Obamas pardons helped to get him elected. So? What else would you like me to say?

Steve Bannon, a onetime top strategist for former U.S. President Donald Trump and recipient of a presidential pardon, is expected to surrender to New York authorities on Thursday to face a new indictment, a person familiar with the matter said.

True. But so what?

Please cheer on the guy who ripped off your fellow cult members. It's always funny to me.

You're always funny to me.

Your TDS is quite severe. It's pretty obvious by your obsession with trying to persuade others to jump on your hate Trump bandwagon over something so trivial.

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What I'm I deflecting from again? I showed Cheetos has nothing to do with GOP principles and his cult changes their principle to whatever he says. What do you come back with? "demonrat party are proponents of anti-law and order." I guess you have to make up a strawman, so you can justify following such as POS of person?

And you cult members come back with Obama? Did any of Obama's pardons help him get elected? No. Then why are you bringing them up? Oh, so you can throw as much shlt into the thread to avoid talking about what POS your cult leader is. So the usual.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-ally-steve-bannon-surrender-thursday-face-new-ny-indictment-source-2022-09-07/

Scientists recently made a startling discovery when conducting tests on cccjwh and a common rock. They found that not only did the rock possess higher intelligence than cccjwh, but the rock was also far more useful!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

hoorta says we can land on the sun but the only way it will work is if we do it at night.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

Your TDS is quite severe. It's pretty obvious by your obsession with trying to persuade others to jump on your hate Trump bandwagon over something so trivial.

Sure, sure. It everyone else, not your cult of love for Cheetos Jesus. 

• The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.

triple cesspool jerk while hollering... drooled:

"blah blah blah bs"

it doesn't make you look intelligent - but you don't get it. Maybe you are hs learning disability - that would be a valid explanation.... you just intentionally keep burping up crap that gets you attention for what....possible reason?

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

• The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
  • i. e.Obama cultists.
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.
  • i.e.Obama cultists.

Hmm...did I ever say I loved Trump, or even like the guy? You'd be surprised.

The only reason I have for wanting Trump elected again is the pleasure I will get from watching you TDS peoples heads explode... the sequel.

39 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Scientists recently made a startling discovery when conducting tests on cccjwh and a common rock. They found that not only did the rock possess higher intelligence than cccjwh, but the rock was also far more useful!

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Hmm...did I ever say I loved Trump, or even like the guy? You'd be surprised.

The only reason I have for wanting Trump elected again is the pleasure I will get from watching you TDS peoples heads explode... the sequel.

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Your entainment over your country. Sad.

44 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

TDS ^.^^ Sad.

Whataboutism is just a convenient cop out. Calling you assholes out for accusing the other side of what you are or do, and you play the whataboutism card. 

Fucking cultist, party first, corrupt, lawless, coup scheming demonrat.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, FY56 said:

TDS ^.^^ Sad.

Whataboutism is just a convenient cop out. Calling you assholes out for accusing the other side of what you are or do, and you play the whataboutism card. 

Fucking cultist, party first, corrupt, lawless, coup scheming demonrat.

Sorry you got triggered FY. But your "no I'm not you are" defense is just sad. 

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Groomer member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a.Cry

b. Change sex

c. Link to CRT, DRAG QUEEN  nutjob "source"

d. Severe TDS

Your Hatred of your country. Sad.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

A cult hero.

Steve Bannon charged with money laundering in wall fundraising case (axios.com)

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon was charged by prosecutors in New York on Thursday with money laundering and conspiracy in connection with allegations that he defrauded donors to a group aimed at building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Pinkins-and-Hider-5.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

WASHINGTON, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Days after Democratic President Joe Biden gave a fiery speech attacking former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies as an extremist threat, a Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Wednesday found a majority of Americans believe Trump's movement is undermining democracy.

Fifty-eight percent of respondents in the two-day poll - including one in four Republicans - said Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.

Poll shows Americans agree with Biden, view Trump as threat to democracy | The Independent

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I notice tex is online on the board, lurking, this morning, Friday, Sept 9th........:

So, tex, what's it going to be? In fact, if anyone else wants tex to bet you a thousand bucks that I'm not a veteran, too, I guarantee you will win !

What's it going to be, bigmouth tex? haha. Put yer money where your big fat arrogant mouth is.

deal-or-no-deal.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

UPDATE:

Calling me a fake veteran? and then bitches I say some of his garbage is cowardly? then runs and hides from my challenge?

Yeah. That is the little attack cult - never ending bitches and accusations and slurs that have no basis at all. Just attacking.

In your chicken action face, tex.

Old Sheply did the same thing -screwed around, lied, made declarations of absolute (fake) truth, belittled other people who wouldn't join in with his sky is falling nonsense, and eventually, looked like a complete fool to most of the forum.

He left too. That is what happens when you go too far to get negative attention most all the time.

Don't start fake chickencrap with people, and you don't have to go running for your safe place.

Chicken Run GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

How about a fake patriot. That fits.

I notice tex is online on the board, lurking, this morning, Friday, Sept 9th........:

So, tex, what's it going to be? In fact, if anyone else wants tex to bet you a thousand bucks that I'm not a veteran, too, I guarantee you will win !

What's it going to be, bigmouth tex? haha. Put yer money where your big fat arrogant mouth is.

deal-or-no-deal.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

UPDATE:

Calling me a fake veteran? and then bitches I say some of his garbage is cowardly? then runs and hides from my challenge?

Yeah. That is the little attack cult - never ending bitches and accusations and slurs that have no basis at all. Just attacking.

In your chicken action face, tex.

Old Sheply did the same thing -screwed around, lied, made declarations of absolute (fake) truth, belittled other people who wouldn't join in with his sky is falling nonsense, and eventually, looked like a complete fool to most of the forum.

He left too. That is what happens when you go too far to get negative attention most all the time.

Don't start fake chickencrap with people, and you don't have to go running for your safe place.

Chicken Run GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

We can only hope that whatever retirement home he's in changes the wi-fi password and he simply goes away.......

The Donald isn't going anywhere... But you can keep dreaming...