THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago

Axe

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

My, my, denial just like FY when we post something you don't want to hear, and it doesn't fit the Loony Tunes right wing narrative. Well boo-hoo- go ahead and keep on letting the bullshit flow here. 

You make my case for me Steve, that you're a huge  part of the problem.  Anyone who happens to think (know of someone here?) 1\6 was a peaceful demonstration has their collective heads up Trump's ass... I know what I saw and heard that day. It wasn't antifa, a false flag operation, or anything else. It was a seditious act by a soon to be former president trying a last gasp to decertify an election that he had zero proof was fraudulent.  Now he's caught red handed with documents he had no business in having. Period. Political witch hunt? Kiss my ever loving ass on that one.  Criminal activity, plain and simple that the Orange one has gotten away with for decades.  

This isn't about policy Steve, it's about a certified nut job lying with every other word that comes out of his mouth. If you think America would be one bit safer with this lunatic running the show post 2024- I'll come right out and say it- your out of your fucking mind.  Rallying the gullible- and not so gullible to the point democracy is in danger. The investigations are continuing, in case you haven't noticed. 

Enjoy your swamp. I've heard by PM you've driven another guy I respect immensely into leaving.... Because you won't censure the worst of the nutjobs who populate this Forum.  I saw this back in the days of USENET... When anything goes, the result is anarchy. 

I read the whole thing! Truly enlightening, now run along.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

CCCP posted jack shit. Unfortunately you are as crazy as her/him/ it/ them. The cliche epithets you guys throw around are no more meaningful than the Barking of a dog. And I don't mean the good kind. Sort of like going Woody queer. I have no reason to think that he is but people do it. But if you and butt wipe think people that agree with Trump's policies are cult members or fascists or whatever, fine, who really gives a shit.

If you think this board is 90% conservative you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

If the board has taken a nose dive or any board, it's because of pricks like you. Self-important assholes who think everybody should kiss their ass.

Speaking of your lame ass threats spare me. Maybe I should bring Ghoolie back and really give you something to cry about.

WSS

Please bring Tom back... The Board needs an injection of honest to goodness humor

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

And what does that have to do with party over country? 

You cannot have a point to point debate with a liberal because they jump from one inane point to another so you can never nail them.

The progress made in the past two years on the economy, business investment, regulation and strengthening our military will come to a screeching halt as Democrats continue to obstruct, delay and otherwise mire the government in the muck of political controversy for the next two years in hopes that the economy will deteriorate to the Obama-era levels and prevent Trump’s re-election. A perfect example of party over country.

"Um..Trump is Trump. He is not the Republican party." - fy59

That is what my post is about. Trump is the republican party. If you don't kiss his ass, you are a Rhino.

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

That is what my post is about. Trump is the republican party. If you don't kiss his ass, you are a Rhino.

Not surprised you weren't bright enough to understand, not at all. A rino is a Republican who preaches many of the same things that Trump preached (Liz Cheney for example voted with Trump over 90% of the time) who is willing to turn his back on those principles because of some personal hard on he/she has. I don't know about you I'm assuming you've been a liberal shitbag your whole life like some here. Some others who pretend to be conservative yet support the destructive policies Joe Biden has put us through because of a personal grudge against Trump, those would be. rinos.  Or hypocrites or just idiots take your pick. On the other hand I might guess that AOC and Maxine Waters don't represent the views of every Democrat.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

My, my, denial just like FY when we post something you don't want to hear, and it doesn't fit the Loony Tunes right wing narrative. Well boo-hoo- go ahead and keep on letting the bullshit flow here. 

You make my case for me Steve, that you're a huge  part of the problem.  Anyone who happens to think (know of someone here?) 1\6 was a peaceful demonstration has their collective heads up Trump's ass... I know what I saw and heard that day. It wasn't antifa, a false flag operation, or anything else. It was a seditious act by a soon to be former president trying a last gasp to decertify an election that he had zero proof was fraudulent.  Now he's caught red handed with documents he had no business in having. Period. Political witch hunt? Kiss my ever loving ass on that one.  Criminal activity, plain and simple that the Orange one has gotten away with for decades.  

This isn't about policy Steve, it's about a certified nut job lying with every other word that comes out of his mouth. If you think America would be one bit safer with this lunatic running the show post 2024- I'll come right out and say it- your out of your fucking mind.  Rallying the gullible- and not so gullible to the point democracy is in danger. The investigations are continuing, in case you haven't noticed. 

Enjoy your swamp. I've heard by PM you've driven another guy I respect immensely into leaving.... Because you won't censure the worst of the nutjobs who populate this Forum.  I saw this back in the days of USENET... When anything goes, the result is anarchy. 

2021-07-18_134249.png.e0f3f400d776d70418e68a87458bd2ba.png

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not surprised you weren't bright enough to understand, not at all. A rino is a Republican who preaches many of the same things that Trump preached (Liz Cheney for example voted with Trump over 90% of the time) who is willing to turn his back on those principles because of some personal hard on he/she has. I don't know about you I'm assuming you've been a liberal shitbag your whole life like some here. Some others who pretend to be conservative yet support the destructive policies Joe Biden has put us through because of a personal grudge against Trump, those would be. rinos.  Or hypocrites or just idiots take your pick. On the other hand I might guess that AOC and Maxine Waters don't represent the views of every Democrat.

WSS

"turn his back on those principles"? Cheney voted for what she believed in, acting on those principles. Upholding their oath to the Constitution is sticking to your principles. She chose her country over her party. That is sticking to your principles.

Please stop calling trump humpers conservatives. Cheetos is not for free markets, see tariffs. Cheetos is not for "law and order" see all the pardons for friends. Cheetos is not for traditional family values, see cheating all of his wives. Cheetos isn't for securing the elections, see the big lie and the attempt coup. A republican is whoever your dear leader says. That is your party now and it has zero to do with principles.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

"turn his back on those principles"? Cheney voted for what she believed in, acting on those principles. Upholding their oath to the Constitution is sticking to your principles. She chose her country over her party. That is sticking to your principles.

Please stop calling trump humpers conservatives. Cheetos is not for free markets, see tariffs. Cheetos is not for "law and order" see all the pardons for friends. Cheetos is not for traditional family values, see cheating all of his wives. Cheetos isn't for securing the elections, see the big lie and the attempt coup. A republican is whoever your dear leader says. That is your party now and it has zero to do with principles.

Like I said before hypocrite liar or idiot or all three.

Of course on occasion everybody has to abandon one principle or another. I doubt you have any but at least Larry pretends to. Or pretended to.

WSS

11 hours ago, cccjwh said:

No, your original premise was the Trump refused to concede to the election.

So now it's come down to "rhinos".

How does Republican support for Trump prove that the Republican party had refused to concede the election? Pence is a Republican too ya know.

This cccp is a rhino:

Rhino Cartoon Vector Images (over 5,000)

This is a RINO:

Romney Gets It Wrong: Most First-Time Entrepreneurs Are Actually in Their  40s or Older

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What the fuck did I tell you about doing your homework?

Always, always look in the mirror before making accusations your party is guilty of.

In case you missed it, an actual coup was set in motion when the DOJ, DNC and MSM colluded in an attempt to unseat a duly elected president. 

Who was against law and order?

Pardons Granted by President Barack H. Obama (2009-2017) (justice.gov)

In 2017 alone:

James Robert Adelman

Offense:

Conspiracy to embezzle by trustee or officer; embezzlement by trustee (five counts); making a false account (Northern District of Oklahoma)

Sentence:

12 years' imprisonment; $350,000 restitution (February 27, 1989)

John Clyde Anderson

Offense:

Conspiracy to import a controlled substance (Southern District of California)

Sentence:

Three years’ imprisonment, suspended; three years’ probation, conditioned upon six months’ confinement; two years’ special parole (August 21, 1972)

Zachary James Ray Anderson

Offense:

Conspiracy to defraud the United States by knowingly and without lawful authority producing false identification documents (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

15 months' imprisonment; two years' supervised release (April 17, 2003)

Octavio Joaquin Armenteros, aka Octavio Joaquin Armenteros-Iglesias

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine (Middle District of Florida)

Sentence:

46 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release (November 3, 1995)

Stephen Lee Arrington

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine; distribution of cocaine (Central District of California)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, three years' special parole (September 2, 1983) (as amended July 24, 1985)

John R. Barker, aka Johnnie Ray Barker

Offense:

Illegal acquisition and possession of food stamp coupons (Northern District of Iowa)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $250 restitution (November 23, 1983)

Yolanda DeAnn Beck

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine base (Central District of Illinois)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $100 restitution (June 2, 1995)

Lisa Ann Bell, fka Lisa Ann Link

Offense:

Misprision of conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute (Northern District of Georgia)

Sentence:

15 months' imprisonment; one year of supervised release, conditioned upon 80 hours of community service (February 10, 2003)

Herbert Eugene Bennett

Offense:

Mail fraud; making and subscribing to a false tax return (three counts) (Northern District of Texas)

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon nine months' home confinement; $3,000 fine; $26,440.95 restitution (July 2, 1996)

Carrie Ann Burris

Offense:

Conspiracy to import 50 grams or more of a mixture and substance containing a detectable amount of methamphetamine (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

Time served (114 days); five years' supervised release (November 15, 2007)

Mitchell Ray Campbell

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine (four counts); making a false income tax return (four counts) (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

Three years’ imprisonment; three years’ special parole (December 12, 1985)

Offense:

Distributing cocaine and codeine (two counts); felon in possession of a firearm (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

Four years' imprisonment; six years’ special parole (consecutive) (June 4, 1986)

Robert Jay Carlton

Offense:

Conspiracy to smelt U.S. coins (Middle District of Florida)

Sentence:

Two years' imprisonment (April 1, 1970)

James Edward Cartwright

Offense:

False statements to federal investigators (District of Columbia)

Edward Casas

Offense:

Aiding and abetting smuggling (Central District of California)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $1,000 fine (December 11, 2000)

Kurt David Christensen

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana (District of Arizona)

Sentence:

60 months' probation (January 3, 2001)

James Gordon Christmas III

Offense:

Uttering worthless checks (23 specifications); wrongful use of cocaine (United States Army general court-martial convened at Fort Benning, Georgia)

Sentence:

12 months' confinement; forfeiture of $350 pay per month for 12 months; reduction in rank from E-4 to E-1; $1,000 fine; bad conduct discharge (June 23, 1988)

Kim Kathleen Drake, fka Kim Hahn and Kim Otto

Offense:

Bank embezzlement (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

One month of imprisonment; five years' supervised release, conditioned upon three months’ home confinement; $500 fine; $10,944.37 restitution (November 23, 1999)

Euphemia Lavonte Duncan, aka Euphemia Duncan-Stringer

Offense:

Bank fraud (Southern District of Florida)

Sentence:

Time served; 36 months' supervised release; $15,680 restitution (June 8, 2000)

Germeen Duplessis, fka Germeen Michael Hasson

Offense:

Conspiracy to launder money (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

Three years' probation (March 6, 2007)

DeAnne Nichole Dwight, fka Deanne Nichole Bell

Offense:

Importation of a controlled substance (District of Arizona)

Sentence:

Time served; five years' supervised release (July 10, 2000)

Oladipo Oluwadare Eddo

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute five grams or more of crack cocaine (Eastern District of Virginia)

Sentence:

46 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release (March 12, 2004)

Trevor Chinweuba Ekeh, fka Chinweuba Trevor Ekeh

Offense:

Conspiracy to steal bank funds (District of Columbia)

Sentence:

Three years' probation; $2,882.46 restitution (May 12, 1999) (as amended January 3, 2000)

Andrew Dale Ellifson

Offense:

Conspiracy; fraud in connection with electronic mail-CAN-SPAM (District of Arizona)

Sentence:

One year of probation; $1,000 fine (October 9, 2007)

Claude Nathalie Eyamba Fenno, fka Claude-Nathalie Ebehedi Eyamba

Offense:

Misrepresentation of citizenship (Middle District of Louisiana)

Sentence:

Time served; one year of supervised release; $15,944 restitution (April 5, 2004)

Marvin Glyn Ferrell, Jr.

Offense:

Mail fraud (Eastern District of Missouri)

Sentence:

Seven months' imprisonment; two years' supervised release; $10,000 fine; $70,000 restitution (November 21, 1994) (as amended June 28, 1995)

Sheree Lynn Fox

Offense:

False bank entry (Eastern District of Virginia)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, all but four months suspended; three years' probation, conditioned upon the performance of 400 hours of community service (January 31, 1983)

Arthur Martin Gilreath, aka Arthur Martin Gilbreath

Offense:

Conspiring to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana (Eastern District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

One year of imprisonment; four years' supervised release (February 14, 1992) (as amended January 8, 1993)

Ronald Earl Green

Offense:

Interstate transportation of property obtained by fraud (District of South Carolina)

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon four months' home confinement (November 15, 2002)

Billy Lynn Greene

Offense:

Unlawful disposal of hazardous waste without a permit and causing a criminal act (Northern District of Oklahoma)

Sentence:

Five years' probation; $7,500 fine (June 1, 1999)

Peter Dwight Heidgerd

Offense:

Conduct unbecoming an officer (United States Army general court-martial convened at Fort Gordon, Georgia)

Sentence:

Forfeiture of all pay and allowances; confinement for one year; dismissal from service (July 17, 1989)

Fred Elleston Hicks

Offense:

Acquiring and possessing food stamps in an unauthorized manner (Eastern District of Wisconsin)

Sentence:

One year of probation; $250 fine; $305 restitution (September 16, 1983)

Charles D. Hinton

Offense:

Accessory after the fact (Middle District of Georgia)

Sentence:

30 months’ imprisonment, suspended; three years' probation (April 11, 1972)

Robert Kevin Hobbs, aka Kevin Hobbs

Offense:

Conspire, confederate to commit wire fraud; aid and abet to devise a scheme and artifice to defraud Thornton Oil Corp. of money and property, cause funds to be transmitted, by means of wire in interstate commerce; engage in monetary transactions in criminally derived property that is of a value greater than $10,000 and derived from specified unlawful activity; aid and abet to engage in monetary transactions affecting interstate commerce in criminally derived property over $10,000 derived from wire fraud (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

One year of probation (December 6, 1999)

LeAnton Sheldon Hopewell, Sr.

Offense:

Aiding and abetting theft from interstate shipment (District of Columbia)

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon 250 hours of community service (March 12, 1990)

Joseph William Hopkins

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine (Northern District of Texas)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon 120 days’ halfway house confinement; three years’ special parole term (December 14, 1984)

Michelle Breazeale Horton, fka Michelle Diane Mulkey and Michelle Diane Breazeale

Offense:

Conspiracy to commit mail fraud (District of South Carolina)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon six months' home confinement; $11,633.98 restitution (May 17, 2004)

Mark Eugene Ivey

Offense:

Aiding and abetting altering odometer (10 counts) (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon two months' community confinement (April 20, 1992)

Lisa Ann Jandro, aka Joline Marie Herman

Offense:

Conspiracy to commit money laundering; money laundering (District of Hawaii)

Sentence:

33 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $7,500 fine (April 3, 2000)

Annis Page Kilday-Douthat, fka Page Kilday Tino

Offense:

Aiding and abetting mail fraud (12 counts); aiding and abetting monetary transactions/interstate commerce (six counts); aiding and abetting money laundering/interstate commerce (23 counts) (Eastern District of Tennessee)

Sentence:

26 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $10,000 fine; $28,334.08 restitution (May 31, 1994) (as amended March 20, 1996)

Brian Seiji Kito

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine (District of Hawaii)

Sentence:

One year and one day of imprisonment; four years' supervised release; $10,000 fine (November 19, 1990) (as amended May 21, 1991)

Matthew Steeves Lamb, aka Matthew Steves Lamb

Offense:

Aggravated identity theft (Western District of Texas)

Sentence:

24 months' imprisonment; one year of supervised release; $56,926 restitution (April 4, 2008)

Taquilla Monyetta Love

Offense:

Importation of cocaine into the United States (Eastern District of New York)

Sentence:

Four years' probation (December 19, 1995)

Darryl Pernell Loveless

Offense:

Conspiracy to import cocaine; conspiracy to distribute cocaine and cocaine base; importation of cocaine; possession with intent to distribute cocaine (Western District of Washington)

Sentence:

Five days' imprisonment, with credit for time served; five years' supervised release, conditioned upon 300 hours of community service (February 11, 1994)

Randy Wayne Maxwell

Offense:

Conspiring to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana (Eastern District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

One year of imprisonment; four years' supervised release (February 14, 1992) (as amended January 8, 1993)

Jack Donald McAlister

Offense:

Conspiracy to transport stolen property; interstate transportation of stolen property (two counts) (District of Vermont)

Sentence:

Three years' probation (May 30, 1975) (as amended October 14, 1975)

Willie L. McCovey

Offense:

Willfully make and subscribe a false federal income tax return (Eastern District of New York)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $5,000 fine (June 10, 1996)

Patricia Marie McNichol

Offense:

Bank embezzlement (District of Delaware)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, all but three months suspended; five years' probation; $16,160 restitution (November 1, 1978)

Michele Mellor, fka Michele Kotansky– Hazelton, PA

Offense:

Health care fraud (Middle District of Pennsylvania)

Sentence:

Two years' probation, conditioned upon 50 hours of community service; $1,227 restitution (September 21, 2001)

Miriam Ortega

Offense:

Importation of cocaine; possession of cocaine with intent to distribute (Southern District of Florida)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned on 300 hours of community service (November 23, 1981) (as amended June 21, 1983)

Roger Burel Patterson

Offense:

Possession with intent to distribute marijuana (Northern District of Georgia)

Sentence:

24 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised released; $5,000 fine; $970 restitution (January 14, 1999)

Mary Frances Perez, fka Mary F. Pena

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 100 kilograms or more of marijuana (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

24 months' imprisonment; four years' supervised release (January 20, 2000)

Jimmy Wayne Pharr

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute marijuana; possession with intent to distribute marijuana; use of a communication facility to arrange delivery of marijuana (two counts) (Northern District of Mississippi)

Sentence:

Six months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (February 2, 1990)

Jimmy Alton Pierce

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine and marijuana (Eastern District of North Carolina)

Sentence:

48 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (September 5, 1995) (as amended September 15, 1997)

Cynthia Ann Raffensparger, fka Cynthia Ann Grange Hansen

Offense:

Fraudulent issuance of money orders; theft of government property (District of Utah)

Sentence:

Two years’ imprisonment, suspended; four years’ probation; unspecified restitution (March 21, 1985)

Offense:

False statement in a loan application (District of Utah)

Sentence:

Two years' imprisonment, suspended; five years' probation (concurrent) (January 29, 1986)

Corinda Rushelle Salvi

Offense:

Conspiracy; aiding and abetting use of a counterfeit access device; aiding and abetting attempted use of a counterfeit access device (Eastern District of Pennsylvania)

Sentence:

Three years' probation; $500 fine; $93.91 restitution (September 14, 2005)

Ian Schrager

Offense:

Willfully attempt to evade income taxes due to the United States for fiscal years 1977 and 1978 by filing a false income tax return (Southern District of New York)

Sentence:

20 months’ imprisonment; five years’ probation; $20,000 fine (January 18, 1980) (as amended December 18, 1980)

Diana Simmons, fka Diana Bingaman and Diana Lopez

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine (Middle District of Tennessee)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (July 24, 1998)

Jennifer Lynn Smith, fka Jennifer Hanscom

Offense:

Possession with intent to distribute and aiding and abetting possession with intent to distribute a Schedule II controlled substance (District of Maine)

Sentence:

60 months' imprisonment; four years' supervised release (January 24, 1997)

Kevin Sharod Smith

Offense:

Importing a quantity of marijuana (Western District of Texas)

Sentence:

18 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release, conditioned upon the performance of 200 hours of community service (December 1, 1999)

Danny Ray Softley, aka Dan R. Softley

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine (District of Nebraska)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release, conditioned upon 200 hours of community service (April 12, 2001)

Brian Keith Solum

Offense:

Knowingly and intentionally possessing with intent to distribute and distributing cocaine HCI (District of North Dakota)

Sentence:

36 months' imprisonment; four years' supervised release, conditioned upon the performance of 150 hours of community service (April 19, 1993)

Michael Anthony Tedesco

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and distribute in excess of 5 kilograms of cocaine and quantities of marijuana (Western District of Pennsylvania)

Sentence:

12 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (December 7, 1990)

Crystal Jo Varner, fka Crystal Woodard

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine (as amended April 8, 1996) (Northern District of Ohio)

Sentence:

60 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (December 20, 1989) (as amended April 8, 1996)

Thomas Eric Wahlstrom

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine (Western District of Michigan)

Sentence:

Six months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $5,000 fine (July 17, 1995)

And the free market thing?

FACT SHEET: The Obama Administration’s Unprecedented Trade Enforcement Record | United States Trade Representative (ustr.gov) as much 

20 minutes ago, FY56 said:

What the fuck did I tell you about doing your homework?

Always, always look in the mirror before making accusations your party is guilty of.

In case you missed it, an actual coup was set in motion when the DOJ, DNC and MSM colluded in an attempt to unseat a duly elected president. 

Who was against law and order?

Pardons Granted by President Barack H. Obama (2009-2017) (justice.gov)

In 2017 alone:

James Robert Adelman

Offense:

Conspiracy to embezzle by trustee or officer; embezzlement by trustee (five counts); making a false account (Northern District of Oklahoma)

Sentence:

12 years' imprisonment; $350,000 restitution (February 27, 1989)

John Clyde Anderson

Offense:

Conspiracy to import a controlled substance (Southern District of California)

Sentence:

Three years’ imprisonment, suspended; three years’ probation, conditioned upon six months’ confinement; two years’ special parole (August 21, 1972)

Zachary James Ray Anderson

Offense:

Conspiracy to defraud the United States by knowingly and without lawful authority producing false identification documents (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

15 months' imprisonment; two years' supervised release (April 17, 2003)

Octavio Joaquin Armenteros, aka Octavio Joaquin Armenteros-Iglesias

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine (Middle District of Florida)

Sentence:

46 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release (November 3, 1995)

Stephen Lee Arrington

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine; distribution of cocaine (Central District of California)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, three years' special parole (September 2, 1983) (as amended July 24, 1985)

John R. Barker, aka Johnnie Ray Barker

Offense:

Illegal acquisition and possession of food stamp coupons (Northern District of Iowa)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $250 restitution (November 23, 1983)

Yolanda DeAnn Beck

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine base (Central District of Illinois)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $100 restitution (June 2, 1995)

Lisa Ann Bell, fka Lisa Ann Link

Offense:

Misprision of conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute (Northern District of Georgia)

Sentence:

15 months' imprisonment; one year of supervised release, conditioned upon 80 hours of community service (February 10, 2003)

Herbert Eugene Bennett

Offense:

Mail fraud; making and subscribing to a false tax return (three counts) (Northern District of Texas)

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon nine months' home confinement; $3,000 fine; $26,440.95 restitution (July 2, 1996)

Carrie Ann Burris

Offense:

Conspiracy to import 50 grams or more of a mixture and substance containing a detectable amount of methamphetamine (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

Time served (114 days); five years' supervised release (November 15, 2007)

Mitchell Ray Campbell

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine (four counts); making a false income tax return (four counts) (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

Three years’ imprisonment; three years’ special parole (December 12, 1985)

Offense:

Distributing cocaine and codeine (two counts); felon in possession of a firearm (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

Four years' imprisonment; six years’ special parole (consecutive) (June 4, 1986)

Robert Jay Carlton

Offense:

Conspiracy to smelt U.S. coins (Middle District of Florida)

Sentence:

Two years' imprisonment (April 1, 1970)

James Edward Cartwright

Offense:

False statements to federal investigators (District of Columbia)

Edward Casas

Offense:

Aiding and abetting smuggling (Central District of California)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $1,000 fine (December 11, 2000)

Kurt David Christensen

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana (District of Arizona)

Sentence:

60 months' probation (January 3, 2001)

James Gordon Christmas III

Offense:

Uttering worthless checks (23 specifications); wrongful use of cocaine (United States Army general court-martial convened at Fort Benning, Georgia)

Sentence:

12 months' confinement; forfeiture of $350 pay per month for 12 months; reduction in rank from E-4 to E-1; $1,000 fine; bad conduct discharge (June 23, 1988)

Kim Kathleen Drake, fka Kim Hahn and Kim Otto

Offense:

Bank embezzlement (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

One month of imprisonment; five years' supervised release, conditioned upon three months’ home confinement; $500 fine; $10,944.37 restitution (November 23, 1999)

Euphemia Lavonte Duncan, aka Euphemia Duncan-Stringer

Offense:

Bank fraud (Southern District of Florida)

Sentence:

Time served; 36 months' supervised release; $15,680 restitution (June 8, 2000)

Germeen Duplessis, fka Germeen Michael Hasson

Offense:

Conspiracy to launder money (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

Three years' probation (March 6, 2007)

DeAnne Nichole Dwight, fka Deanne Nichole Bell

Offense:

Importation of a controlled substance (District of Arizona)

Sentence:

Time served; five years' supervised release (July 10, 2000)

Oladipo Oluwadare Eddo

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute five grams or more of crack cocaine (Eastern District of Virginia)

Sentence:

46 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release (March 12, 2004)

Trevor Chinweuba Ekeh, fka Chinweuba Trevor Ekeh

Offense:

Conspiracy to steal bank funds (District of Columbia)

Sentence:

Three years' probation; $2,882.46 restitution (May 12, 1999) (as amended January 3, 2000)

Andrew Dale Ellifson

Offense:

Conspiracy; fraud in connection with electronic mail-CAN-SPAM (District of Arizona)

Sentence:

One year of probation; $1,000 fine (October 9, 2007)

Claude Nathalie Eyamba Fenno, fka Claude-Nathalie Ebehedi Eyamba

Offense:

Misrepresentation of citizenship (Middle District of Louisiana)

Sentence:

Time served; one year of supervised release; $15,944 restitution (April 5, 2004)

Marvin Glyn Ferrell, Jr.

Offense:

Mail fraud (Eastern District of Missouri)

Sentence:

Seven months' imprisonment; two years' supervised release; $10,000 fine; $70,000 restitution (November 21, 1994) (as amended June 28, 1995)

Sheree Lynn Fox

Offense:

False bank entry (Eastern District of Virginia)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, all but four months suspended; three years' probation, conditioned upon the performance of 400 hours of community service (January 31, 1983)

Arthur Martin Gilreath, aka Arthur Martin Gilbreath

Offense:

Sentence:

Ronald Earl Green

Offense:

Interstate transportation of property obtained by fraud (District of South Carolina)

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon four months' home confinement (November 15, 2002)

Billy Lynn Greene

Offense:

Unlawful disposal of hazardous waste without a permit and causing a criminal act (Northern District of Oklahoma)

Sentence:

Five years' probation; $7,500 fine (June 1, 1999)

Peter Dwight Heidgerd

Offense:

Conduct unbecoming an officer (United States Army general court-martial convened at Fort Gordon, Georgia)

Sentence:

Forfeiture of all pay and allowances; confinement for one year; dismissal from service (July 17, 1989)

Fred Elleston Hicks

Offense:

Acquiring and possessing food stamps in an unauthorized manner (Eastern District of Wisconsin)

Sentence:

One year of probation; $250 fine; $305 restitution (September 16, 1983)

Charles D. Hinton

Offense:

Accessory after the fact (Middle District of Georgia)

Sentence:

30 months’ imprisonment, suspended; three years' probation (April 11, 1972)

Robert Kevin Hobbs, aka Kevin Hobbs

Offense:

Conspire, confederate to commit wire fraud; aid and abet to devise a scheme and artifice to defraud Thornton Oil Corp. of money and property, cause funds to be transmitted, by means of wire in interstate commerce; engage in monetary transactions in criminally derived property that is of a value greater than $10,000 and derived from specified unlawful activity; aid and abet to engage in monetary transactions affecting interstate commerce in criminally derived property over $10,000 derived from wire fraud (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

One year of probation (December 6, 1999)

LeAnton Sheldon Hopewell, Sr.

Offense:

Aiding and abetting theft from interstate shipment (District of Columbia)

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon 250 hours of community service (March 12, 1990)

Joseph William Hopkins

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine (Northern District of Texas)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon 120 days’ halfway house confinement; three years’ special parole term (December 14, 1984)

Michelle Breazeale Horton, fka Michelle Diane Mulkey and Michelle Diane Breazeale

Offense:

Conspiracy to commit mail fraud (District of South Carolina)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon six months' home confinement; $11,633.98 restitution (May 17, 2004)

Mark Eugene Ivey

Offense:

Aiding and abetting altering odometer (10 counts) (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon two months' community confinement (April 20, 1992)

Lisa Ann Jandro, aka Joline Marie Herman

Offense:

Conspiracy to commit money laundering; money laundering (District of Hawaii)

Sentence:

33 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $7,500 fine (April 3, 2000)

Annis Page Kilday-Douthat, fka Page Kilday Tino

Offense:

Aiding and abetting mail fraud (12 counts); aiding and abetting monetary transactions/interstate commerce (six counts); aiding and abetting money laundering/interstate commerce (23 counts) (Eastern District of Tennessee)

Sentence:

26 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $10,000 fine; $28,334.08 restitution (May 31, 1994) (as amended March 20, 1996)

Brian Seiji Kito

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine (District of Hawaii)

Sentence:

One year and one day of imprisonment; four years' supervised release; $10,000 fine (November 19, 1990) (as amended May 21, 1991)

Matthew Steeves Lamb, aka Matthew Steves Lamb

Offense:

Aggravated identity theft (Western District of Texas)

Sentence:

24 months' imprisonment; one year of supervised release; $56,926 restitution (April 4, 2008)

Taquilla Monyetta Love

Offense:

Importation of cocaine into the United States (Eastern District of New York)

Sentence:

Four years' probation (December 19, 1995)

Darryl Pernell Loveless

Offense:

Conspiracy to import cocaine; conspiracy to distribute cocaine and cocaine base; importation of cocaine; possession with intent to distribute cocaine (Western District of Washington)

Sentence:

Five days' imprisonment, with credit for time served; five years' supervised release, conditioned upon 300 hours of community service (February 11, 1994)

Randy Wayne Maxwell

Offense:

Sentence:

Jack Donald McAlister

Offense:

Conspiracy to transport stolen property; interstate transportation of stolen property (two counts) (District of Vermont)

Sentence:

Three years' probation (May 30, 1975) (as amended October 14, 1975)

Willie L. McCovey

Offense:

Willfully make and subscribe a false federal income tax return (Eastern District of New York)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $5,000 fine (June 10, 1996)

Patricia Marie McNichol

Offense:

Bank embezzlement (District of Delaware)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, all but three months suspended; five years' probation; $16,160 restitution (November 1, 1978)

Michele Mellor, fka Michele Kotansky– Hazelton, PA

Offense:

Health care fraud (Middle District of Pennsylvania)

Sentence:

Two years' probation, conditioned upon 50 hours of community service; $1,227 restitution (September 21, 2001)

Miriam Ortega

Offense:

Importation of cocaine; possession of cocaine with intent to distribute (Southern District of Florida)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned on 300 hours of community service (November 23, 1981) (as amended June 21, 1983)

Roger Burel Patterson

Offense:

Possession with intent to distribute marijuana (Northern District of Georgia)

Sentence:

24 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised released; $5,000 fine; $970 restitution (January 14, 1999)

Mary Frances Perez, fka Mary F. Pena

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 100 kilograms or more of marijuana (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

24 months' imprisonment; four years' supervised release (January 20, 2000)

Jimmy Wayne Pharr

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute marijuana; possession with intent to distribute marijuana; use of a communication facility to arrange delivery of marijuana (two counts) (Northern District of Mississippi)

Sentence:

Six months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (February 2, 1990)

Jimmy Alton Pierce

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine and marijuana (Eastern District of North Carolina)

Sentence:

48 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (September 5, 1995) (as amended September 15, 1997)

Cynthia Ann Raffensparger, fka Cynthia Ann Grange Hansen

Offense:

Fraudulent issuance of money orders; theft of government property (District of Utah)

Sentence:

Two years’ imprisonment, suspended; four years’ probation; unspecified restitution (March 21, 1985)

Offense:

False statement in a loan application (District of Utah)

Sentence:

Two years' imprisonment, suspended; five years' probation (concurrent) (January 29, 1986)

Corinda Rushelle Salvi

Offense:

Conspiracy; aiding and abetting use of a counterfeit access device; aiding and abetting attempted use of a counterfeit access device (Eastern District of Pennsylvania)

Sentence:

Three years' probation; $500 fine; $93.91 restitution (September 14, 2005)

Ian Schrager

Offense:

Willfully attempt to evade income taxes due to the United States for fiscal years 1977 and 1978 by filing a false income tax return (Southern District of New York)

Sentence:

20 months’ imprisonment; five years’ probation; $20,000 fine (January 18, 1980) (as amended December 18, 1980)

Diana Simmons, fka Diana Bingaman and Diana Lopez

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine (Middle District of Tennessee)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (July 24, 1998)

Jennifer Lynn Smith, fka Jennifer Hanscom

Offense:

Possession with intent to distribute and aiding and abetting possession with intent to distribute a Schedule II controlled substance (District of Maine)

Sentence:

60 months' imprisonment; four years' supervised release (January 24, 1997)

Kevin Sharod Smith

Offense:

Importing a quantity of marijuana (Western District of Texas)

Sentence:

18 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release, conditioned upon the performance of 200 hours of community service (December 1, 1999)

Danny Ray Softley, aka Dan R. Softley

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine (District of Nebraska)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release, conditioned upon 200 hours of community service (April 12, 2001)

Brian Keith Solum

Offense:

Knowingly and intentionally possessing with intent to distribute and distributing cocaine HCI (District of North Dakota)

Sentence:

36 months' imprisonment; four years' supervised release, conditioned upon the performance of 150 hours of community service (April 19, 1993)

Michael Anthony Tedesco

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and distribute in excess of 5 kilograms of cocaine and quantities of marijuana (Western District of Pennsylvania)

Sentence:

12 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (December 7, 1990)

Crystal Jo Varner, fka Crystal Woodard

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine (as amended April 8, 1996) (Northern District of Ohio)

Sentence:

60 months' imprisonment; five years' supervised release (December 20, 1989) (as amended April 8, 1996)

Thomas Eric Wahlstrom

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine (Western District of Michigan)

Sentence:

Six months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $5,000 fine (July 17, 1995)

And the free market thing?

FACT SHEET: The Obama Administration’s Unprecedented Trade Enforcement Record | United States Trade Representative (ustr.gov) as much 

pardons for friends.

No idea why you are bringing up Obama. whataboutism...

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Like I said before hypocrite liar or idiot or all three.

Of course on occasion everybody has to abandon one principle or another. I doubt you have any but at least Larry pretends to. Or pretended to.

WSS

The only sin Cheney did was putting her country above your dear leader. And the Trump party got rid of her, even though she voted for their principles.

Just now, cccjwh said:

The only sin Cheney did was putting her country above your dear leader. And the Trump party got rid of her, even though she voted for their principles.

The 90 plus percent of votes in which she supported Trump were her principles. Not the garbage that you and Joe Biden support.

WSS 

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The 90 plus percent of votes in which she supported Trump were her principles. Not the garbage that you and Joe Biden support.

WSS 

wut? Right she voted for what used to be GOP principles. But she was still voted out because she picked her country over your cult. I can't explain it any clearer.

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

wut? Right she voted for what used to be GOP principles. But she was still voted out because she picked her country over your cult. I can't explain it any clearer.

That was the Trump agenda you miserable stooge.

Not endless free handouts not open borders not corporate taxes that force us business overseas not flushing billions overseas to our fake allies not making race gender and sexual persuasion the number one criteria for selection of appointees. Not abortion on demand anytime for any reason.

I realize those are the things you support and for that you can really go fuck yourself.

WSS

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That was the Trump agenda you miserable stooge.

Not endless free handouts not open borders not corporate taxes that force us business overseas not flushing billions overseas to our fake allies not making race gender and sexual persuasion the number one criteria for selection of appointees. Not abortion on demand anytime for any reason.

I realize those are the things you support and for that you can really go fuck yourself.

WSS

Sorry Steve, we are talking about Cheetos principles or the lack of them. Not the made-up Fox "news" talking points. I think you hit most of the buzz words, you should have thrown in Socialism and death panels. 

Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago - The Washington Post

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.

Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

38 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Philadelphia

The Philadelphia Police Department (PPD) recorded 38 total shooting victims between Friday and Monday, including nine who were shot fatally, authorities told Fox News Digital.

"The amount of violent incidents over this holiday weekend is devastating and unacceptable,"

Chicago

In Chicago, police recorded 55 total shooting victims, including nine who died from their injuries, between Friday and Monday evening. Another homicide victim was fatally stabbed, according to the Chicago Police Department.

But but but what about Trump...

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago - The Washington Post

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.

Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

TRUMP MEDICAL RECORDS, TAX DOCUMENTS SEIZED IN FBI RAID: JUDGE

blah blah communist blah.

a "top secret" that is seventy years old can easily be no "top secret" at all, tech changes dramatically, often, rendering the classification null and void.

It's just another dishonset ploy to say "look, some of the stuff Pres Trump had was "top secret".

except, it's DECLASSIFIED, YOU DISHONEST MORON LEFTIES.

But, an emotional lie is worth a thousand honest words, all too often, with the left. They live emotionally, so dishonesty comes naturally.

OMG, TOP SUPER DUPER SECRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

declassified.

https://www.thespacereview.com/article/3160/1

Black ZEUS: The top secret shuttle mission that never flew

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

pardons for friends.

No idea why you are bringing up Obama. whataboutism...

Friends or no friends, your statement that Trump is against LAW AND ORDER is a very broad statement. Did you forget you said that?

Your cult leader and the demonrat party are proponents of anti-law and order. Far more damning effects than Trump pardoning his "friends".

I'm trying to imagine where your next deflection leads to.

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Friends or no friends, your statement that Trump is against LAW AND ORDER is a very broad statement. Did you forget you said that?

Your cult leader and the demonrat party are proponents of anti-law and order. Far more damning effects than Trump pardoning his "friends".

You need to be more specific

Trump is for law and order, except for himself and his friends. There you go. Are you going full on Fox "news" talking points too?

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

So, tex, what's it going to be? In fact, if anyone else wants tex to bet you a thousand bucks that I'm not a veteran, too, I guarantee you will win !

What's it going to be, bigmouth tex? haha. Put yer money where your big fat arrogant mouth is.

deal-or-no-deal.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Deal or No Deal, Tex?

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Trump is for law and order, except for himself and his friends. There you go. Are you going full on Fox "news" talking points too?

Then you should have been clear about that up front. 

Now we've jumped to FOX news!

Don't watch FOX. Those sentiments came from me kiddo. Apparently, FOX news speaks the truth after all.

Keep them coming, I can't imagine what you'll deflect to next. More about FOX news perhaps.