THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayfield

Axe

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.

I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.

Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.

I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.

and you can easily watch the two videos  on youtube with one click.

You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

You're a sad pathetic human being who can't get past the trade of Baker Mayfield. I come on this thread to discuss facts of how terrible Baker Mayfield is as a QB when people like you try to show how awesome he is. I also hate you more than any other poster on this forum. Keep defending Baker and I will keep coming at you ten times stronger. 

I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.

Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?

Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Nope because they don't exist. But interesting to know that you want to see videos of dudes getting massages. We all know where you stand now.

Yes...and now we know where you stand....defending perverts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board

I would think calling people stupid when you disagree with their viewpoints would be a reason "good posters get driven off the board". 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm not defending baker, I'm explaining why you are stupid and you are wrong - the kind who drives good posters off the board. Again, I did not start the two bashing baker threads - I just don't agree with it.

Personally, I think it has to do with something else. So, you can shove that. I don't really care that much about baker, it's just the bashing was stupid. You are stupid. What, you got inspired to show off your bashing after Syd and Nickers got into it?

Pathetic. Delete the baker thread and I won't mention him again.

Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Here we are in a Baker Mayfield thread and you can't stop talking about perverts and watching videos of dudes getting massages. So who's the pervert? 😂

Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lodilobo said:

Obviously you are...I'm not watching videos of your crap. I figure if your searching the internet for videos of Mayfield, you must be like a jilted lover who still can't get over him leaving you.

Baker left us....or don't you mean the Browns traded Baker for a 2024 fifth round pick? 🤣🤣🤣🤣. And Baker ate $3.5 million of his own contract to make it happen. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Have fun looking up videos of dudes getting massages. Just come out of the closet already.

9 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Buzz off calfox. If we want to discuss Baker, then that's exactly what we'll do. We're fans of the Cleveland Browns so we can discuss how shitty an ex-Browns player is doing, especially when people like you make antagonizing posts about how awesome he is, or when he beats a 4-12 checked out Broncos team....but you're quite predictably silent when he loses. This is a public forum, if you don't like the conversation then don't read it or reply. 

Here's this for a stat. As the starting QB of the Panthers this year, Baker Mayfield was 1-5. Without him, they are 5-5. That's right, they are BETTER with P.J. Walker and Sam Darnold as the starters. How pathetic is that? Baker Mayfield is a cancer wherever he goes. 

so, WE can discuss baker too, so you can STFU. and have a nice day.

The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

and you are stupid. btw, here's your question: "What is 10 x 0" LOL

If you don't like OUR posts, then you can not read them. Put us on ignore.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The Panthers started winning AFTER they fired their HC. Before baker went there, they were losing. Their qb's got hurt.

Nice try calfox, but I'm here to stay....so get used to me. And there's two things you can do: 1) Nothing, and 2) Like it. 

Yet another laughable Butthurt Baker excuse. It's not Baker's fault he went 1-5 with the Panthers....it was the coach!!! Of course!!! It wasn't his 27.0 QBR...it was the coach!!!!

But I will give you an award calfox. You get the Biggest Crybaby Award!!! Congrats, you earned it!!!

image.png.0fcd12dde609d8704f691a3e3e265a67.png

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lodilobo said:

Calfoxwc...Don't waste your time with this moron. He's here to antagonize, and that's all. The next time he says anything worth reading, will be the first.

Still being on the Baker bandwagon would be considered antagonizing, if I gave a damn. It mostly comes across as delusional, if not deranged. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Still being on the Baker bandwagon would be considered antagonizing, if I gave a damn. It mostly comes across as delusional, if not deranged. 

You're entitled to your opinion....just like everybody else. It's not like anyone gives a crap, though.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

the haters and bitchers are allowed to talk about baker, but we aren't allowed to disagree with them?

lol.

that is also really stupid.

and "crybaby" - superpoofer whined that he couldn't watch the videos....

really now? seriously? Not smart enough to click?

just stupid. Not worth anyone elses' time.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the haters and bitchers are allowed to talk about baker, but we aren't allowed to disagree with them?

lol.

that is also really stupid.

and "crybaby" - superpoofer whined that he couldn't watch the videos....

really now? seriously? Not smart enough to click?

just stupid. Not worth anyone elses' time.

You and your equally delusional buddy @lodilobo cling on to any Baker straw as long as you can, to argue: "see what the Browns gave up?"

The other day he posted about Baker having a game with a 98.9 QBR. A statistical outlier for him indeed. The very next game DW has a QBR of 122.4 (not an outlier for him, because in his last full season he averaged 112.4) and then it's: "yeah but, massage therapists."

tumbleweed-desert.gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

You and your equally delusional buddy @lodilobo cling on to any Baker straw as long as you can, to argue: "see what the Browns gave up?"

The other day he posted about Baker having a game with a 98.9 QBR. A statistical outlier for him indeed. The very next game DW has a QBR of 122.4 (not an outlier for him, because in his last full season he averaged 112.4) and then it's: "yeah but, massage therapists."

tumbleweed-desert.gif

Watson's 6 games this season: Avg. qb rating = 78.5....Mayfield's last 6 games: Avg. qb rating = 90.6...Fact. Not to mention...in that last 6 games, Mayfield has had 2 games exceeding the 122.5 rating that your hero had last week.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/4/2023 at 6:31 AM, Westside Steve said:

Not to anybody in particular but too often guys will allow a personal rag against another poster influence their opinions on unrelated subjects.

WSS

True, but here's my problem with this certain poster Steve. He's entitled to his opinion. However, he has one humongous case of selective morality re: Watson, and it pisses off several posters here to no end.  I'll leave it at that.

On 1/5/2023 at 8:43 AM, Korsou Dawg said:

It's obsessive- compulsive behavior Korsou.  Where's the 300+ post threads fixating on ex Browns Jarvis Landry, or bemoaning a Browns fuckup letting go of Jordan Poyer who's made All-Pro and the Pro bowl, hanging on every one of his games with the Bills?    

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

True, but here's my problem with this certain poster Steve. He's entitled to his opinion. However, he has one humongous case of selective morality re: Watson, and it pisses off several posters here to no end.  I'll leave it at that.

It's obsessive- compulsive behavior Korsou.  Where's the 300+ post threads fixating on ex Browns Jarvis Landry, or bemoaning a Browns fuckup letting go of Jordan Poyer who's made All-Pro and the Pro bowl, hanging on every one of his games with the Bills?    

He has every right to hate Watson. Mark munch Bishop is a friend of mine. He hates and will not forgive Johnny Manziel. Why? Cuz Menzel's girlfriend said that he hit her. Maybe he did maybe he didn't maybe they were shit hammered drunk that was one of those things. But whatever .. You know my feelings about Watson no point in going over them here. But I'll tell you I could and would never support Michael Vick if he was here. And fuck anybody that thinks otherwise. And I have absolutely no doubt some of you guys would be all over his jock if they were winning. We have other assholes on here that hate quarterbacks because they're good looking or popular or whatever the fuck else. I thoroughly dislike Xxxxx but I don't just disagree with the guy because of that I'm sure we agree on Plenty of shit. And I don't spend any time obsessing over the guy. If I see him at a bar I'd be happy to have a beer with him.

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

oh, shove it. That certain poster does not have any kind of "selective morality".  That is just a pitiful childish excuse to bash someone you disagree with. Furthermore, that poster simply disagrees with the obsessive baker hating/bashing.  Like whatshisname said - YOU and your clique can bash and run down baker all you want. But defending baker with facts - why, they aren't allowed to defend him because he isn't here anymore.

That sounds so stupid, it's far worse when I just typed it. I never held a judgement against ray rice or hunt, because they apologized, and turned their lives around genuinely. OTH, rothlicksbooger and watson - never apologized, never admitted, changed the subject, and lied, it seems. but watson had 66? women come forward. Why that many? watsons flimsy rationalization on it, and lies about it..... that is actually being consistent when you diss both. It doesn't matter which team, it matters morally.

• Haha 2

On 1/6/2023 at 1:13 PM, lodilobo said:

Watson's 6 games this season: Avg. qb rating = 78.5....Mayfield's last 6 games: Avg. qb rating = 90.6...Fact. Not to mention...in that last 6 games, Mayfield has had 2 games exceeding the 122.5 rating that your hero had last week.

Let me take you by the hand and guide you through. I berate you by pointing out you base your arguments on individual statistical outliers (i.e clutch a straws). In your retort, you prove me right by doing just that.

Here's some stats for you: Watson's worst full season QBR is better than Bakers' best season. And he did that on a Texans team with less talent. Baker couldn't deliver the goods behind one of the best O-lines in the business, and a stacked receiver and TE room. 

Watson makes a team better, and Baker doesn't. It's that simple. 

4 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Let me take you by the hand and guide you through. I berate you by pointing out you base your arguments on individual statistical outliers (i.e clutch a straws). In your retort, you prove me right by doing just that.

Here's some stats for you: Watson's worst full season QBR is better than Bakers' best season. And he did that on a Texans team with less talent. Baker couldn't deliver the goods behind one of the best O-lines in the business, and a stacked receiver and TE room. 

Watson makes a team better, and Baker doesn't. It's that simple. 

baloney. Your "stats" are not statistics, they are opinions. In 2020 - Baker took the Browns to the playoffs, beating pittsbooger in that playoff game.

watson and the texans were 4-12. watson "makes a team better" ? lol.

watson is a running qb. fumbles and runs for a lot of yards.

watson was drafted in 2017. In 2015 and 2016, the Texans were in the PLAYOFFS. They lost in 2015,  Wild Card playoffs (Chiefs) 30–0 .

In 2016, the Texans Won Wild Card playoffs (Raiders) 27–14
Lost Divisional playoffs (at Patriots) 34–16.

So, go look at the two years before Baker got to the Browns.

Have a nice day even though you are really wrong.

So, Baker led a NON playoff team to the playoffs.

Watson took a playoff team to 4-12. LOL .