THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayfield

Axe

On 12/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, calfoxwc said:

well, that was 2020 and Baker took us to the playoffs. He did NOT have obj in the stupid injury sling jobbie in 2021. Yes, obj actually played in the superbowl with the rams. Notice the rams did NOT sign him again? nobody has. Remember how much a cancer he was with the Giants?

He was all about "his brand" with the Browns, too.

Baker was 24 or 28 WITHOUT obj. WITHOUT Cooper Cupp, who DID play in the superbowl. That helped obj be able to show up and be successful for a few plays. That is after the rams fired their hapless head coach.

The title of the thread is easy to notice and avoid if you've a mind to.

You're not a Browns fan.

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

ron burgundy.jpeg

are those guys friends of gorka ?  hey i put some clips up from the barfly movie in the who gets banned thread if you have never scene it their funny for one depressing ass movie (there short) but see i made them short for nickers as he has a attention span of a gnat

23 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You're not a Browns fan.

and you declared I was a fake veteran. I bet you 1000 bucks. You went cowardly lyin and bailed on the bet. So, you are a loser, even though you kept your 1000 bucks. I am still a Browns fan, but the deal for watson sucks like your contributions to this board do. You are just like a few who have to have someone to hate.

Living like that must really suck.

On 12/28/2022 at 6:00 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You're not a Browns fan.

I can tell you, fist hand. Calsnots is a Browns fan. Anyone who keeps taking the shit we take, add the kicks-to-the-nuts that this place offers up, and comes back for more is a Browns fan.

Cal thinks Baker has value. If he was the GM he may have made different decisions.

Since we have not yet gone to the show, Cal's snots are as valid as anyone else's. Baker is also still in play, so Lizzo has not yet sung on any of this shit.

6 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Baker Mayfield loses to the Chargers in one of the worst QB performances of the year. Absolutely pathetic!!!!

132 passing yards, a turnover, no touchdowns. Bottom of the barrel. All against a below average defense - allowing 23 pts per game and 342 total yards per game. 

Sad!

image.png.297df2127d931f54727ec8878b9d8929.png

image.png.3d4da231657ba8fe010dd777aec3f4f8.png

except, 6 days ago, that defense stomped all over Foles, qb for the Colts. Herbert played like crap, too. 

It's a team game. Foles struggled vs the same defense, too. Mayfield didn't have Cooper Kupp, who makes this offense work - Van Jefferson is a stud, but a pass defense that sells out to stop the passing game as much as possible - can concentrate on him and not worry about the other two wr's the rams have - Tutu Atwell, who has dropped nearly half of all his targets this entire season, and 5'6"
Brandon Powell, who is not a star wr, either. I think he was a UDFA.

The Chargers didn't match up well again. they were losing before Mayfield was ever signed.

Simple hate is nonsense.

The truth of it all - is more complicated than happily bashing.

The last game, last week.... Herbert didn't throw a TD, threw an INT, lost a fumble, and was sacked 4 times, and Herbert is a top 5 qb.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35325141/chargers-clinch-playoff-berth-rout-lowly-colts

Neither offense was particularly sharp as L.A. quarterback Justin Herbert didn't throw a touchdown pass, threw an interception and lost a fumble. Meanwhile, the Colts turned to veteran Nick Foles as their third starting QB this season, replacing Matt Ryan, who wasn't active Monday. Foles threw three interceptions without a TD.

The Chargers' defense was relentless, sacking Foles seven times.

Despite Indy's offense turning in another lethargic game, the Colts' defense continued to play at a high level, sacking Herbert four times.

Truth is, Stafford struggled this year too, well before Mayfield was signed.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....watson hit a WIDE OPEN Amari Cooper for a TD. Again. and hit a WIDE OPEN Peoples-Jones for a TD. He also hit Amari Cooper on a sideline throw that Cooper adeptly spun out of a possible takcle and went for a TD.

Baker could have done that. But he never had an Amari Cooper, and was badly injured but per the stupid browns and probably himself - he played in 2021. And the truth is, the Browns could very well have gone to the superbowl if Baker had had a star wr like Amari Cooper to throw to, to take the heat off Peoples-Jones.

It is what it is.  vs a Commandero defense that is seriously suspect.

Sep 21, 2022September 21, 2022 6:35 am ET. In the 2022 season, the Washington Commanders have faced two teams in the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Detroit Lions whose offenses are very much under construction. In those two games, Jack Del Rio's defense has been its opponents' most willing contractors. In Week 1, Jacksonville's Trevor Lawrence ...
   Any qb can struggle, have a bad matchup vs a defense. Peyton Manning threw 4 INTS in a playoff game one time.

No matter how well, or not watson plays - the watson stink will never go away. I can't ignore that trade, ...never will. My choice.

Just yesterday....

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Calfox scouring the Interwebs at 2:30 in the morning, trying to find links to explain away another mediocre Mayfield start. 

calfox explaining mayfields bad games.jpeg

He's absolutely pathetic, he's the king of the "Baker Butthurt" - if you can't let go of Baker and support the team as it is, then you can't call yourself a fan - a real fan supports the team no matter how the team does or WHO'S on the roster.

Baker's gone. It's over. Get over it. He's not coming back. No one cares how you still feel.

I didn't even read that Baker romance novel of a post. I'll I saw was: Nick Foles, Matt Ryan, and Deshaun Watson hitting open receivers. Well Baker could never hit open receivers consistently, so that's an upgrade with Deshaun. 

2 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

He's absolutely pathetic, he's the king of the "Baker Butthurt" - if you can't let go of Baker and support the team as it is, then you can't call yourself a fan - a real fan supports the team no matter how the team does or WHO'S on the roster.

Baker's gone. It's over. Get over it. He's not coming back. No one cares how you still feel.

I didn't even read that Baker romance novel of a post. I'll I saw was: Nick Foles, Matt Ryan, and Deshaun Watson hitting open receivers. Well Baker could never hit open receivers consistently, so that's an upgrade with Deshaun. 

bs. Butthurt is being outraged that other folks don't see things your way.

I was fine with the Baker trade - no problem. It happens. Things don't work out. But the two hate baker threads - deserved intelligent response. The old "baker is gone, so stfu is funny coming from haters who hated via two whole threads. It had been New Years Eve - exception to the rule.

So, you picked a few words out of my post, haha. NO, I do not accept watson, never will.

Run your mouth to look like a bigshot all you want - but some fine posters have given up on this forum because of this kind of crap.

Furthermore, your superficial bashing is easily proven to be ignorant.

Check it out, only because you brought it up:

That is Baker. Wearing a harness on his badly injured left shoulder. 306 yards in 2021.

Happy New Year.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

bs. Butthurt is being outraged that other folks don't see things your way.

I was fine with the Baker trade - no problem. It happens. Things don't work out. But the two hate baker threads - deserved intelligent response. The old "baker is gone, so stfu is funny coming from haters who hated via two whole threads. It had been New Years Eve - exception to the rule.

So, you picked a few words out of my post, haha. NO, I do not accept watson, never will.

Run your mouth to look like a bigshot all you want - but some fine posters have given up on this forum because of this kind of crap.

Furthermore, your superficial bashing is easily proven to be ignorant.

Check it out, only because you brought it up:

That is Baker. Wearing a harness on his badly injured left shoulder. 306 yards in 2021.

Happy New Year.

King of the Baker Butthurt Fan Club - don't wish me a happy new year. If you want to continue being butthurt, go move to California - they'll embrace your butthurtedness and probably give you free state benefits to cope with it.

So you're obviously butthurt (common theme here) about me not reading your post in its entirety. So let's analyze your incoherent nonsense.

"Nick Foles struggled against the Chargers last week, so the Chargers are an awesome defense" - what fucking planet are you on. The Colts are a bottom 2 team right now and anyone could shut down the Colts. This week, the New York Giants with a below average defense gave up 10 points to the Colts with Nick Foles....the Colts gave up two sacks, a pick 6 TD, and the NYG only allowed 252 total yards in a complete blowout. So your statement that the Chargers are a good defense is pure garbage...the fact they did well against the Colts means nothing. It's Nick Fucking Foles, he's beyond washed up. As stated, the Chargers give up 23 points a game and 342 total yards a game ON THE SEASON....not cherry picking one game to make them look good. 

Justin Herbert - you're trying to compare Herbert to Baker? Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Herbert went for 212/2/0 - in a complete blowout over Baker's Rams....Herbert could have easily had bigger stats but there is no threat with Baker at QB so they just ran the ball the second half. The Chargers are 10-6, Herbert is a stud - this isn't even up for debate, Herbert is light years better than Baker will ever be. Herbert is on track to be a Hall of Famer and Baker is on track to be a career backup or out of the league with his bitchy attitude that coaches/teammates don't want to deal with.

"Watson hit a wide open Amari Cooper....Baker could have done that." - No Baker couldn't, most of the time. He would routinely miss wide open players, especially Odell/DPJ on deep routes. Odell got so frustrated with it he asked for a trade and became part of the Rams 2021 Super Bowl winning team - with Odell catching a TD pass in the Super Bowl and killing it in the second half of the season with a competent QB in Stafford. 

"The Washington Commanders are god awful on defense." - The Commanders are 4th best in total yards allowed, they are 14th best in points allowed at 21ppg. So another lie. 

Lebron's tweet - who cares? Lebron made a tweet supporting Deshaun and the "Woke Culture" tried to make a story out of it. It didn't work out as your post on here is the first I heard of it. Fuck Woke Culture.

57 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Here's a nice video of Baker running from the police and getting his ass slammed to the ground. Notice how slow Baker runs (lack of athletic ability). It looks like his head breaks the fall on the concrete wall. Thank you boys in blue!!!

was baker whimpering  ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I've actually never seen that.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANTHING!"

Jesus. Baker went full-on drunk rich sorority girl. 

Yep. Baker got drunk, got busted, mouthed off to the cops, then tried running from them (there's like 3 of them right there). Baker was/is/always will be an asshole. 

Baker took another sack in that one lol!!!!

43 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

It's just shows you how much of a little bitch Baker Mayfield is. 

just another loudmouth hater. boring.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well Baker could never hit open receivers consistently, so that's an upgrade with Deshaun. 

You made a fool of yourself on this one.  Go watch the two videos above, unless you are afraid.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

just another loudmouth hater. boring.

You made a fool of yourself on this one.  Go watch the two videos above, unless you are afraid.

You were too dumb to post a video that could actually be watched, so I can't even see what you're talking about. I'm sure it's cherry picked throws of Baker looking awesome. Google: "Baker interception compilation video" - yes, there's so many interceptions there has to be compilations. 

46 minutes ago, Orion said:

Really?!   It's a classic.

To be honest, I really don't care one way or another about Mayfield.

cal has this whole thing twisted. Most people who aren't big fans of Mayfield's play, who think he's somewhere between a second tier, average starting caliber QB (where I think he falls) to someone who will be out of the NFL in a couple of years, don't actually hate Baker Mayfield.

They just don't like cal. For the life of me, I can't figure out why... 😉

But I'm sure this nonsense will continue for years, because cal is a 70something year old toddler who has to be right. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

cal is a 70something year old toddler who has to be right. 

He reminds of PoeticG....who also fell in love with a Browns QB who the Browns gave up on.  Hogan was the QB's name as I recall.  

I expect that Baker will be in the league for a while.  Teams need someone to play the position every so often.  Look at Wentz.  Or Hoyer.  That'll be Baker from now on.  Popping up as a starter on some team...kinda' like Whack-A-Mole.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Orion said:

He reminds of PoeticG....who also fell in love with a Browns QB who the Browns gave up on.  Hogan was the QB's name as I recall.  

I expect that Baker will be in the league for a while.  Teams need someone to play the position every so often.  Look at Wentz.  Or Hoyer.  That'll be Baker from now on.  Popping up as a starter on some team...kinda' like Whack-A-Mole.

Oh god, yes! Do you remember the obsession he had with the Browns drafting Saquon Barkley? Now, I may have egged him on, but I'm pretty sure the Draft Saquon! thread ended up at like 25 pages! 🤣

And yes, the infamous Kevin Hogan. An ex-Browns player so forgotten that he could come to a Browns game in his own jersey, punch all of us, and none of us would be able to identify him!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Here's a nice video of Baker running from the police and getting his ass slammed to the ground. Notice how slow Baker runs (lack of athletic ability). It looks like his head breaks the fall on the concrete wall. Thank you boys in blue!!!

Nice!...any videos of the pervert Watson in about a hundred massage parlors?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

some people just want to online fight. No one is allowed to have any opinion unless their little clique approves of it.

I was fine with them trading Baker, no big deal if they wanted to move on.

Bissett really surprised me - but the trade for a pervert - tells me that bernsuper and orion love watson for certain reasons that they shouldn't.

I never had any respect for rapistbooger, why would I support watson? And I did not start the two bash Baker threads.

and you can easily watch the two videos  on youtube with one click.