THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈 Preseason Game 3: Browns at Eagles 🏈 Aug 17

Dutch Oven

9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

An exciting contestΒ  the Phillies 3.Β  Guardians 2.Β  Β (WHAT, postponedΒ  ?)

Oh BTWΒ  for those interestedΒ  ..... and by the crowd tonight only a few of you are ..... today's game will be made up by the *Detroit TigersΒ Β and ......

CLEVELAND β€” Tonight's Cleveland Guardians game against the *(Detroit Tigers) at Progressive Field has been postponed.

The Guardians have announced that the game will be made up on Friday as part of a traditional doubleheader. The first pitch for Game 1 will be at 4:10 p.m. Only fans with tickets to the August 18 contest will be able to attend.

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

DTR has a little Conrad Dobler in him.

Β 

He bites peopleΒ  ???

Wypler doing pretty decent playing guard. Had a nice pull on that run. I wondered if they would carry 3 centers (pocic, harris and wypler) but wypler improving his chances showing he can play guard. I believe harris has played some guard as well (tia will have to correct me if he can't).

2 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Yeah they overloaded that gap. Jones first thought he should pick up the d lineman lined up in front of him then dean cane flashing and he was too late so didnt block either one and both could have made the play lol

LOL. Yeah, because the backer crossed his face to the inside, that's gotta be his priority.Β  That'll be a good learning experience when they watch the film with Callahan.Β  I think he's gonna be a good one for us so I don't mind seeing him get things like this out of the way in his 1st pre-season.

4 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Wypler doing pretty decent playing guard. Had a nice pull on that run. I wondered if they would carry 3 centers (pocic, harris and wypler) but wypler improving his chances showing he can play guard. I believe harris has played some guard as well (tia will have to correct me if he can't).

I really liked where the Browns landed him. That's good he's got the flexibility to play Guard or Center.Β  He's not just a Wypler Snapper...

• Haha 1

Just now, tiamat63 said:

I think Mo Hurst makes this roster. He's been playing solid all pre-season and Jordan Elliot is just.... there.Β 

Β 

He's certainly showing up like it's an all you can eat buffet in the backfield the last 2 weeks.Β Β 

• Upvote 1

I didn't realize former osux2 (ok state and ohio state) safety tanner mcallister was on the browns. Fans cant complain they didn't pick any buckeyes up this draft. Two o lineman drafted (jones and wypler) and two safeties picked up undrated (hickman and mcallister).

Mcallister won't make the 53 but he will be a good candidate for practice squad. He's a very intelligent player but not the most athletic of guys.

1 minute ago, bjh2130 said:

Just the guy i wanted to see. Has harris played guard at all?Β 

Nick Harris?Β  Hmm.Β  I watched two seasons of his at Udub and I don't remember not a one snap anywhere beyond Center.Β Β 

He did play snaps for us at guard once.Β  I specifically remember Tour and myself talking about it because he was getting mauled, understandably so, at his size.Β 

• Thanks 1