THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈 Preseason Game 3: Browns at Eagles 🏈 Aug 17

Dutch Oven

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Ringo only shows that the Georgia defense was blessed up front, because their secondary the last 2 seasons was VERY beatable.Β 

It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.Β 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.Β 

Bama housed them when they had a healthy Metchie.Β 

Β Kirby Smart sold his soul to the devil, it's the only explanation I have.Β  Because his secondary's look A TON like the early days of Saban's in Tuscaloosa.Β  Big, physical hitters who run well but don't have the hips to cover receivers and passing games that go right after their DBs.Β  Β (See, UF with Percy, Utah with Brian Johnson, Colt McCoy until injury, etc etc)

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think Philly has 4 guys on their Defense from Georgia that had to take pay cuts when they entered the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. Β The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehendΒ 

At theΒ  2 minute warningΒ  ....Β  Β  BUT ONLY 8 POINTSΒ 

Β 

Screenshot_2023-08-17_210013.jpg

Edited by mjp28

7 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. Β The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehendΒ 

It got so weird, so fast. Another five or so yards and most likely Ohio State wins their third NC since 2002.Β 

• Like 1

Hickman went to locker room earlyΒ 

Robinson 13 of 25 =164 yards w/back-up WR's

Watkins leads WR's 4 catches 69 yards

Tillman 2 for 50 yards

Better OL play

Defense playing well

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Syd has interrupted the senile guy talking to himself, yes.Β 

PERSONALΒ  FOUL.Β  Β on one of you, but which one ???

• Haha 1

• mjp28 pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

we'll be lucky to get Debate to PS.. solid UTFA grabΒ 

I see some really good instincts from him. Against all odds, this might have been the best off season we've had a real long time.Β  It's kind of nice to be pleasantly surprised for a change - isn't it?

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

I see some really good instincts from him. Against all odds, this might have been the best off season we've had a real long time.Β  It's kind of nice to be pleasantly surprised for a change - isn't it?

I haven’t been crazy about our LBs the last few years he definitely could turn it aroundΒ 

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I haven’t been crazy about our LBs the last few years he definitely could turn it aroundΒ 

Indeed!Β  It's not like he'd be competing with a Lawrence Taylor or Wilber Marshall for reps if he played his way into Schwartz's plans.

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Indeed!Β  It's not like he'd be competing with a Lawrence Taylor or Wilber Marshall for reps if he played his way into Schwartz's plans.

I like a JOK and Diabate on third down packages…send one to the QB let the other one rove and destroyΒ 

• Like 1