THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official   🏈  Monday  Night Football  Cleveland  Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers   Thread  🏈  Sept  18

mjp28

Just now, The Junkyard Dog said:

This D is best I have seen since I've been a Browns fan(Over 25 years now). Hope they can keep it up.Need to start feeding Ford again on this drive.

You can't run it that much, holding calls. They're almost the same as turnovers. 

DPJ doesn't fair catch the ball and almost fucking follows the ball back inside the 5 and touches it.

This has to be the fucking stupidest team, ever.

Once again, THIS shit is why I know this team was improved on paper but I still predicted a 7-10 season. They are a dumb, mentally weak team, and they have no marbles. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

DPJ doesn't fair catch the ball and almost fucking follows the ball back inside the 5 and touches it.

This has to be the fucking stupidest team, ever.

Once again, THIS shit is why I know this team was improved on paper but I still predicted a 7-10 season. They are a dumb, mentally weak team, and they have no marbles. 

I'm with him 

Just now, Flugel said:

🤣 Now I know how Ralph Cramden felt...  All the time....

I'll leave when Watson does! Lol. AND DPJ for that matter. 

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

No, we have the worst qb in the league that set an NFL record with two facemask penalties. I'd bench him, I really would. If we lose its all on him. I hope Stefanski says so, too. He's awful AND stupid. Put in DTR for the quarter and make Watson earn the job back. He's THAT bad.

I’m not going lie…the last 15 yarder he embraced the rivalry a little better and roughed up that Steeler pretty good.  Satisfying for a second…stupid in hindsight 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

I’ll take a couple first downs 

Fuck me, I'd take a lap dance from a fat chic and her twin sister over watching this slow death. 

• Haha 1