THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official   🏈  Monday  Night Football  Cleveland  Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers   Thread  🏈  Sept  18

mjp28

I don't mind the no call.

You see flashes of fire.   Then you see buckets of water.   Coaches and Watson need a 'come to Jesus' moment without Chubb.  

Dawand got his ass kicked towards the end.  Jed is... well, he's a liability at times. 

Sloppy ball cost this game.  A couple dropped passes, a fumble for field position, then 3 BAD holding penalties on 3rd down. 2 that would have resulted in 1st downs and drive extenders in plus territory.  

Defense is better and can be leaned on, but then you also see moments where their aggression can be used against them.  Man coverage is good, but you die by the same sword you live by (71 yard TD). 

Meh. Going to sleep on this one. 

Prayers for Chubb. He has to be beside himself, and I know I'm still sick over that. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Nick Chubb covered up a lot of Stefanski's sins.

He's gone for the year. I have no doubt of that.

And with that, I have no doubt Stefanski will be gone after this season. He has no idea what to do with Watson WITH Chubb. Without him? 

That was the knee blown out in college.   He's done, and not just for the season.

Watson missed some throws, but Stefanski just seems clueless on how to unlock what he can do. These short routes with essentially no chance for YAC is not the ticket. Watson threw it out of bounds some sure,but still looked better overall throwing it deeper and hooking up with Amari and others.

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Unfortunately our Offense Santa Claus'd them 14 points.  There's the difference.

Two facemask penalties, one interception, two fumbles... This falls on our shit QB Mr.Peepee!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

That was the knee blown out in college.   He's done, and not just for the season.

You know,  fuck football. My heart just aches for that young man. And even though some people say it wasn't a dirty hit, because it's Pittsburgh,  you just have to wonder.  It's always a possibility.